[A] Ayu: Anything Goes [XXV] - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 30th October 2018, 06:56 AM
Beautiful Day Initiate

Ayu: Anything Goes [XXV]

Wow. We've already reached thread #25 of a series that goes all the way back to the end of 2012. Almost six years!

Anyways, with the end of the year coming up, does it really make sense for me to watch multi-hour televised J-pop specials (Kouhaku, MSte Super Live, Japan Record Award, FNS, NTV Best Artist) if we don't even expect Ayu to be in any one of these anymore? It's getting a little bit too boring (we're tired of Johnny's and AKB48 material, and the latter, plus sister group Nogizaka46, we've had some key departures that have taken the lust away from those groups)...
Old 30th October 2018, 07:52 AM
Love song H-Initiate

Well... I think since one CDL show for 31 Dec is already announced, there is no any chance ayu will attend Kouhaku. When was last time ayu was at winter FNS? Wonder why she stopped doing this
Old 30th October 2018, 10:06 AM
WONDERLAND Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aderianu View Post
Well... I think since one CDL show for 31 Dec is already announced, there is no any chance ayu will attend Kouhaku.
I don´t give my hopes up yet.

Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
25th Anniversary Live Tour ~ Beisia Culture Hall Gunma ~ 04.11.2023
Old 30th October 2018, 11:14 AM
still alone Initiate

Quote:
Well... I think since one CDL show for 31 Dec is already announced, there is no any chance ayu will attend Kouhaku. When was last time ayu was at winter FNS? Wonder why she stopped doing this
If Ayu wants to give people "a show" (which is why right now live>tracks) then maybe she feels the TV is too limited to do what she wants? And when she's on TV the comments are brutal I don't mind Ayu just "standing and singing" if she looks natural and happy but sometimes it looks like she's not moving because if she does she will lose focus or something. I only watch these shows for Ayu so if no Ayu, me no bother
Old 30th October 2018, 06:52 PM
still alone Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
I just had a mind-blown-moment! I remember that song now, oh my god
Thank you <3
No problem!
Old 30th October 2018, 10:40 PM
Voyage Initiate

I love A too! UH HUH UH HUH
Old 31st October 2018, 08:20 AM
still alone Initiate

Are you guys collecting any Ayu-related items?
I had a realization recently that I don't need to buy all Ayu singles and I don't need to collect Ayu stuff I have no use of because I won't listen to those singles anyway - I don't even have a player to play them on! And they're on Spotify, on my walkman, on my computer, on my other computer sooooo why bother? And also I was on ebay and thought "ummm instead of buying these Ayupans for 60€ maybe I could, you know, by food?"
Maybe the problem is I'm too poor now
Old 31st October 2018, 09:50 AM
Love song H-Initiate

I usually buy items that I will use. I wear my t-shirts and parka, use key chains and necklace

btw, I'm so disappointed with this item. I locked it to my phone case, and after 2 months of usage the A logo got damaged from metalic ribbon holder
Old 31st October 2018, 09:56 AM
WONDERLAND Initiate

Better than a 7500 Yen Defend Paris Shirt that is damaged after the 1st washing...
But yeah I hate it when such things happen, I have a-nation 2010 Keychain at my Keys and it´s still there but lost half of this additinal stars/pearls xD

I wanted to ise the one you have too but was afraid the fabric will be damaged soon

Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
Old 31st October 2018, 10:47 AM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

I never use my ayu goodies because i'm afraid of them getting damaged lol
I used to wear her t-shirts but after multiple washes some started getting damaged so I just stopped, the only thing I can still use is her sports towels when I go to the gym

arena tour 2016 ~M(A)DE IN JAPAN~ @ Yoyogi : 08/07 & 09/07
arena tour 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th anniversary~ @ Osaka-jô hall : 21/07 & 22/07
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2023-2024 A ~A COMPLETE 25~ @ Yoyogi : 30/12 & 31/12

浜崎あゆみ ~since 2009~
tumblr ; last.fm

Old 31st October 2018, 10:56 AM
Love song H-Initiate

Text almost washed out from the sleeve. A logo on the back still good

I lost chain from this bag strap at the crowd T_T

don't use this anymore because ball began to lose fur so easy
Old 31st October 2018, 03:23 PM
INSPIRE Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by attractive nausea View Post
I never use my ayu goodies because i'm afraid of them getting damaged lol
I used to wear her t-shirts but after multiple washes some started getting damaged so I just stopped, the only thing I can still use is her sports towels when I go to the gym
That's interesting to know... Which shirts are those?
I don't own ayu goodies but I always use the ones I buy from Kuu. Don't know if both of them make their stuff with the same companies, but Kuu's goodies always have great quality ever since I started buying them (right now I have a mug in my office desk in front of me and just yesterday I wore a tee from her 15th anniv), and nothing got damaged or broke. Maybe nowadays ayu's goodies also have a better quality? I love wearing those shirts so I feel a bit sad you stopped wearing yours cause they got worn out

instagram | last.fm | tumblr | jpop tumblr | twitter | peeproom | goodreads

Old 31st October 2018, 04:20 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

^ I own 4 t-shirts of hers : Limited TA tour 2015, Limited TA tour 2016, Arena Tour 2016 and the t-shirt that came with the limited version of A BEST -15th anniversary Edition-

The two that have started to get worn out pretty quickly were TA tour 2015 and A BEST ones, you can clearly see that the design has started to crack on both of them and if you compare the A BEST one to the AT2016 one in the last picture you can see that the white fabric of the A BEST one has gotten yellowish lol

Spoiler:

I used to wash them just like my normal clothes at 30°C, at the time my washing machine didn't have a "hand wash" cycle so maybe that's why they worn out so easily
But I used to wear them only at home so I am fine with not wearing them anymore haha, i just switched to regular pajamas lol.

EDT : Something just came to my mind now, I don't think I have ever thanked ~angel*ayumi~, thanks to you I saved 7 000¥ because I decided not to buy the DEFEND TOKYO t-shirt after you said its quality was terrible lool

arena tour 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th anniversary~ @ Osaka-jô hall : 21/07 & 22/07

浜崎あゆみ ~since 2009~
tumblr ; last.fm

Last edited by attractive nausea; 31st October 2018 at 04:28 PM.
Old 31st October 2018, 04:29 PM
still alone Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by attractive nausea View Post
I used to wash them just like my normal clothes at 30°C, at the time my washing machine didn't have a "hand wash" cycle so maybe that's why they worn out so easily
But I used to wear them only at home so I am fine with not wearing them anymore haha, i just switched to regular pajamas lol.
Did they come with a tag that would tell you how to wash them?

I'm sorry to hear about bad quality a but unfortunately I have experienced that myself... I had an Ayu necklace (not a bootleg or anything) and it broke after 2nd use. Now I have it as memory, maybe one day I'll find a way to fix it... Still sad it broke so quickly, I've bought things used from goodwill that still look as new -.-
Old 31st October 2018, 04:32 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

^ The tags said you could wash them at 40°C maximum so it should have worked, the rest was in japanese so well if there were more precise instructions I must have missed them
The A BEST one said in english that it had to be washed inside out, which i just noticed now after taking the pictures so i have been washing this one the wrong way it seems
Whick ayu necklace was it??

浜崎あゆみ ~since 2009~
tumblr ; last.fm

Old 31st October 2018, 05:04 PM
WONDERLAND Initiate

After 1st washing (with allowed 30°C and inside out)
My pink CDM shirt I washed multiple times allready, same as my CDM Hoodie and they look still good. I wear the hoodie very often, shirt not so much anymore because it´s too big now xD I also wore my AT09 Hoodie often until I broke the zipper. Ayu´s Hoodies rly have good quality.

I have to say I mostly buy stuff that I want to use twice so I can keep one untouched.

@attractive nausea
Yeah that was probably my biggest Ayu goodie disappointment

Last edited by ~angel*ayumi~; 31st October 2018 at 05:06 PM.
Old 31st October 2018, 05:11 PM
Love song H-Initiate

Old 31st October 2018, 07:57 PM
I am... Initiate

Quote:
Is the gold chipping off? I attached mine to my purse and I've had marks appear like that, but whatever it is I use my nail to scrape it off and it's fine.

Ah about the shirts - I've decided to hand wash them only now. Especially the white ones. I don't like wearing white so much because after a while you get those yellow stains under the arms D:

My mother told me to wash my shirts inside out in order to protect the design!
Old 1st November 2018, 07:18 AM
Love song H-Initiate

^ at first it was stains, but now it's scratches
Old 4th November 2018, 08:04 AM
SURREAL H-Initiate

I really want to hear Seven Days War live again.
Seven Days Live was a pretty magical time to be in the Ayu fandom.
And the live version of it is so beautiful... it really captured a moment in time.

Also, Ayu-mi-x 1 is seriously an amazing remix album. I find myself listening to it a lot recently. It’s definitely my favorite of the Ayu-mi-x series. I love how much of a throwback it sounds now.

"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it."

Last edited by tokyoxjapanxfan; 4th November 2018 at 08:56 AM.
Closed Thread