[A] New album in 2012 ~II~ - Page 10 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 3rd December 2011, 02:34 PM
Over Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagan_massey View Post
I keep logging in to AHS in hopes of some new news but sadly no.
me too xD I need an official announcement by her official website and a release date >_<

thanks ownsarai

Old 3rd December 2011, 02:36 PM
Heartplace Initiate

I hope the album isn't released any later than February. Her album releases just aren't magical for me if they're not in the winter.
Old 3rd December 2011, 03:15 PM
LIMIT Initiate

it sounds good,waiting!
Old 3rd December 2011, 03:56 PM
WHATEVER Initiate

I think she will release the new album on march or April..

Maybe Ayu will use 4 interludes as usual, but actually i dont really care about how many interludes in the album as long Ayu will not release an album with full of interludes...
Old 3rd December 2011, 03:59 PM
Heartplace Initiate

^ Her usual amount of interludes is three. There have only been two albums with four interludes, thankfully.
Old 3rd December 2011, 04:16 PM
WHATEVER Initiate

Opps sorry my bad...

Yes her usual number of interludes is 3.... Maybe this new album will have around 3-4 interludes and 10 new songs....

Reallly cant wait to see the news... Hope they will release the information soon....
Old 3rd December 2011, 04:30 PM
TO BE Initiate

I hate interludes. I always skip them. I don't feel the need for them. Ayu doesn't write them, they can go away lol. (just adding my dislike here lol)
Old 3rd December 2011, 04:38 PM
I am... Initiate

I love interludes. If someone doesn't like them he/she can just skip them. Fact is interludes mean more music on an album so I rather take more music I might or might not enjoy over not having it at all.
10 tracks + 3 interludes >>> 10 tracks.
Old 3rd December 2011, 04:40 PM
Heartplace Initiate

I love her interludes, I just hate when she sandwiches songs between them or puts them in weird places that they don't really fit (like Pieces of SEVEN).

I don't think I'll be disappointed if this album pulls a GUILTY/NL and is only 10 songs with 4 interludes since they're all new songs anyways~
Old 3rd December 2011, 04:42 PM
(don't) Leave me alone Initiate

interludes kind of make me mad lol. I'm always thinking about how they would make awesome kickass full songs.
Old 3rd December 2011, 04:49 PM
Gut it-pez Initiate

not sure if anyone here has seen those pics?

if not, i just post it here

Old 3rd December 2011, 05:01 PM
too late Initiate

Location: Mirrorcle town searching for my last angel (Mexico)
Quote:
Originally Posted by isthisLOL? View Post
Studio recordings are supposed to be perfect, lines are repeated until every tiny detail is the way they wanted them. That goes as far as the timbre on specific notes or how fast the vibrato on a short word is. So recording a song can end up taking from hours to days.
Some producers are so much of a perfectionist they have singers record songs line for line, word for word or even syllable for syllable, so that takes even longer.
The same thing applies to instruments that are important in songs, the lines are often played many times until they are perfect.
While live vocals don't have to be perfect, the song is sung once, there's imperfections there, it's not the same kind of vocal quality you would get from a studio recording crafted to perfection.
im not sure about your first comment, but i wouldnt think all producers are that meticulous when creating a song. Anyway, as far as i know, Ayumi makes several versions of a single song and she decides which one is her favourite in the end. Also, i read recently Amy Winehouse made her new song "between the cheats" in two hours or three, so it wasnt neccesary so much detail imho

And about the other thing, i disagree with you, a cd version is not always better than a live one, in that case, that might apply perfectly for singers who cant sing *coughcoughbritneycoughcoughmadonna*
but a live version can be even better than a recorded one if the artist/band actually knows how to perform live.

I really would like to have a whole new cd;if its possible im pretty sure its going to be a wonderful surprise whatever we get, a completely cohesive album would be great .

edit: Ayumi is photoshopped again on the upper pics lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yumsushi View Post
Maybe he has occasional feelings.

Ayu stans are Fugging scary.

Last edited by Lady_Eowyn; 3rd December 2011 at 05:03 PM.
Old 3rd December 2011, 05:33 PM
SURREAL Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayupan90 View Post
I hate interludes. I always skip them. I don't feel the need for them. Ayu doesn't write them, they can go away lol. (just adding my dislike here lol)
If the interludes are 'extra tracks' then I don't mind them, but if they were to be replacing 'tracks with vocals in it' then I simply would dislike it in this album. .
Old 3rd December 2011, 05:51 PM
I am... Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady_Eowyn View Post
im not sure about your first comment, but i wouldnt think all producers are that meticulous when creating a song. Anyway, as far as i know, Ayumi makes several versions of a single song and she decides which one is her favourite in the end. Also, i read recently Amy Winehouse made her new song "between the cheats" in two hours or three, so it wasnt neccesary so much detail imho

And about the other thing, i disagree with you, a cd version is not always better than a live one, in that case, that might apply perfectly for singers who cant sing *coughcoughbritneycoughcoughmadonna*
but a live version can be even better than a recorded one if the artist/band actually knows how to perform live.
Most producers are. It's their job. Of course recording line for line or even more is rare, but at least verse for verse recording is the NORMAL procedure. If the song is hard they sometimes recording single lines, words or notes over and over.
Some singers sing from beginning until end in one go but that is rare and mostly only done by really, really good vocalists. And even then several recordings are often mixed together for the final thing. The chorus from the first recording, the bridge from the 3rd... Ayumi has done that exactly once as far as we know, for Secret. That song was recorded in one take and that one take was used. But she had to try many, many times before, it took her 2 days I think.
Amy Winehouse can record her songs faster because they aren't mainstream pop songs, there's jazz, soul, indie influences. All music genres that don't strive for perfection but rather raw emotion.

From the technical side, live performances in almost every single case are not as good as studio recordings. Even good singers like Beyonce have max 1 or 2 performances in their career that are actually technically better than their studio recordings. Personally preferring them because there is, for example, more emotion in a singer's voice is another thing. I prefer most of Ayumi's live performances over her studio ones, but there have been times when she belonged to the worst pop singers there are and even now she's never perfect, she has NO live performance that is sung better than her studio recordings(except maybe Countdown at AT10, but only because the studio vocals are quite bad for it and she used another vocal style live), she has never had perfect vocals live. You are confusing those two I think.

And thinking Madonna and Britney can't sing live are just a proof of your ignorance. Both have proven they can very well perform live, Madonna even has some very good vocal performances. While Britney isn't a GREAT singer but she can sing most of her own songs live well enough.
Old 3rd December 2011, 05:57 PM
TO BE Initiate

Where did those photos come from??? and is that the stylist from B&D/Pride?

Thanks for sharing them btw!
Old 3rd December 2011, 06:31 PM
End of the World Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by isthisLOL? View Post
And thinking Madonna and Britney can't sing live are just a proof of your ignorance. Both have proven they can very well perform live, Madonna even has some very good vocal performances. While Britney isn't a GREAT singer but she can sing most of her own songs live well enough.
Thiiis a thousand times. Fair enough saying not everyone is a good singer, but I hate it when popular, high-selling, western acts get pulled up. I mean seriously, Madonna is probably the artist most similar to Ayu. Most things that apply to her, also apply to Ayu. :S
Old 3rd December 2011, 07:38 PM
Gut it-pez Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielayu123 View Post
not sure if anyone here has seen those pics?

if not, i just post it here

where are these from?
I'm so happy she will realease an album but I'm dying waiting for an official date. hope no later than march... and I'm pretty curious about which formats this album will be. cd, cd+dvd and also a blu-ray vers? want to know how much money she will make her fans spend XD

tumblr♪♪twitter♪♪ my english sucks (´∀`)♥
set by me, respect it please.steal is wrong ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Old 3rd December 2011, 07:46 PM
Over Initiate

those pics are from TA

thanks ownsarai

Old 3rd December 2011, 08:19 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady_Eowyn View Post
Sorry, but I NEED to do that:

Not Celine Dion or Mariah Carey... Still more solid than a good amount of jpop lives anyway^^

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Old 3rd December 2011, 08:25 PM
I am... Initiate

The notes she hits in Ray of Light are actually quite impressive.
Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, 2012, ayumi hamasaki, new album