[BoA] See Her True IDENTITY In Her 22nd Thread - Page 4 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 27th February 2010, 09:29 PM
CAROLS Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrat2219 View Post
That's probably the chandelier in Max's multimillion dollar home lol. Then again, I don't even think they'd put that much effort into her anymore. Maybe they googled the image x_x.

oh god ROFL
you you you you did it for lulz

Old 27th February 2010, 10:53 PM
CAROLS Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrat2219 View Post
That's probably the chandelier in Max's multimillion dollar home lol. Then again, I don't even think they'd put that much effort into her anymore. Maybe they googled the image x_x.
you win
Old 28th February 2010, 06:01 AM
Initiate

does BoA have a contract for making K-Pop?

~YouTube&twitter&Blog&Funny ScreencapsI+II+III~
::tumblr::

Old 28th February 2010, 11:44 AM
appears Initiate

LOL, I know yeah she has'nt been very active in KOREA for like 2 or 3 years now is it!? XD

credit:pocoyo~po~yo

Old 28th February 2010, 01:30 PM
Don't look back Initiate

^to be exact..once June arrives, it's 5 years O.O I'm excluding Anyband
Old 1st March 2010, 02:04 AM
Liar Initiate

Great news here.....and some bad....

The Good

Quote:
S.M. confirms BoA's return to Korea Comeback for August

[JES Lee Donghyun] After 5 years singer BoA is preparing for her comeback project for her home country.

BoA is currently planning to release an album and begin active promotions in Korea on August 25th, her 10th anniversary since her debut. BoA, who has concentrated on her Japanese activities and then on her entrance into the American market after her 5th album “Girls On Top” in 2005, is meeting her 10th anniversary with a striking Korean comeback. BoA released her 7th Japanese album “Identity” last February and is now on a nationwide Japanese tour. It is planned that she will enter into preparations for her Korean comeback after she finishes with her tour.

A high ranking representative from BoA’s agency SM Entertainment revealed on the 1st, “2010 is a meaningful year because it is BoA’s 10th anniversary since her debut. After “Girls On Top” she hasn’t had the opportunity to meet with her Korean fans and so we have agreed to create an album with as much meaning as those 5 years.” Also, “We are currently planning to release the album on August 25th, which has a symbolic meaning in that it is her debut date, but the date is liable to change a bit depending on the pace of the album preparation.”

BoA released her 7th Japanese album “Identity” in Korea last February 18th. BoA showed her personal musical colors through “Identity” by taking part in producing for the first time. There is interest being garnered about whether she will produce her Korean album to be released in August. SM said “Because BoA has a high interest in music that will show her personal self, there is a high chance of her taking part as a producer. We will come to a decision after discussing many things.”
and....The Bad:

Quote:
There is also interest in whether BoA will continue her American activities. In 2009 BoA released her debut American single “Eat You Up” and then her self-titled debut album “BoA” and began her American entrance. It is being predicted that due to her Japanese and Korean activities she will take a break from her American activities in 2010. To this SM expressed, “Her American activities will continue. Currently Producer Lee Soo Man is overseeing the whole of her American activities in the US.”

credits: live laugh love@soompi
Old 1st March 2010, 02:49 AM
still alone Initiate

^wait, how is it bad? isn't it saying that she will hold off on American activities or am I wrong? i thought that was a good thing.

thanks for the news!
Old 1st March 2010, 02:51 AM
Liar Initiate

Um yeah....her last US flop indirectly lead to the flop known as IDENTITY....they spent too much on the US thing and made almost nothing from it. BoA had to pay for the IDENTITY's production herself. And it's kinda pointless for her to be attempting the US market any more...she has such a huge market in Asia....it's just a waste of money, time, and effort.
Old 1st March 2010, 03:49 AM
Don't look back Initiate

gosh this is soo spooky! We were just talking about it and BoA's coming back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And she's gonna produce...i don't know what to expect now :S
But Im so pumped!!!!!!!
Old 1st March 2010, 03:53 AM
WE WISH Initiate

If she produces it then it better be better than IDENTITY.
Old 1st March 2010, 04:05 AM
Liar Initiate

With all the generic Kpop crap filling the Kpop market....I wonder if BoA can shine with her own personal style....maybe it didn't work for IDENTITY...but maybe IDENTITY was just a test of her abilities...I hope she perfects her production skills for her Korean album...after all...it's her first comback in Korea in more than 5 years....and it's also her 10th anniversary....yeah. It's kinda important.
Old 1st March 2010, 04:12 AM
Initiate

I really hope that her upcoming Korean music won't be cheap..at all

~YouTube&twitter&Blog&Funny ScreencapsI+II+III~
::tumblr::

Old 1st March 2010, 04:23 AM
still alone Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEEP RIVER View Post
maybe it didn't work for IDENTITY...but maybe IDENTITY was just a test of her abilities
yeah, who knows? she probably didn't include some awesome ideas that she's actually saving for her Korean comeback. that's probable.
Old 1st March 2010, 08:51 AM
forgiveness Initiate

I have been waiting so long for a Korean album from BoA...she really shines, I remember Girls on Top blew me away. =]

I just hope they don't go the cheap route and re-do her American/Japanese songs into Korean...I wouldn't mind a few but if half+ the album is remakes I'll be not too impressed.
Old 1st March 2010, 11:32 AM
(don't) Leave me alone Initiate

YESSSSSSSSSSS
SHE'S COMING BACK TO KOREA?
YES YES YES. FINALLY. I hope it's true and not BS. I remember over these past few years there have been reports of her having a comeback in korea but it never happened. Her comeback would be huge, even a lot of her Korean fans loved the IDENTITY album lol
Old 1st March 2010, 03:12 PM
talkin' 2 myself Initiate

You guys don't have to be worried about her Korean comeback being "cheap". Knowing that she's one of Korea's biggest stars and the fact that she's FINALLY coming back to Korea after a big 5 years and marking her 10th anniversary, of course it's going to be huge! Besides, BoA has only gotten stellar material in Korea. Unlike her Japanese and US releases.

Girls' Generation is .

Old 1st March 2010, 03:27 PM
BRILLANTE Initiate

I think she should stop her carrier in japan and continue to her origin Korea. too many singers debuted in japan. thats kinda annoying
and after couple years she come back to japan again. that would be great
Old 1st March 2010, 03:40 PM
winding road Initiate

OMG THIS MADE MY DAY. I'M SO SHOCKED

...She really tries to make korean comeback? Man, it's been years. I'm so happy! Hope that new material will be good!
... To be honest, there's no doubt about 're-making' her popularity in Korea. I think if she's really returning, it'll be big hit.
August... You're gonna to be the awesome month, if it's true.
Old 1st March 2010, 03:45 PM
JEWEL Initiate

It's about time! It's BoA's Korean music I fell in love with in the first place. I don't know why she stayed in Japan for so long xD;.
Old 1st March 2010, 03:56 PM
Don't look back Initiate

5 years. I think EASY would fit into the current kpop sound if she didnt sang it the way she did... o.o
Closed Thread

Tags
22nd thread, boa, identity