Rock'n'Roll Circus - 4/14 new album information and covers [V] - Page 4 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 16th March 2010, 05:40 AM
Memorial address (take 2 version) Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownsarai View Post
I love Ayu's rock style. Always have. I actually like her rock and ballad styles more than her pop style. I think Ayu does rock music perfectly, but of course that is just my opinion.
Me too! I think her rock and ballads blow her sunny pop out of the water.

--

Truehappiness, out of curiosity (and I'm not saying this sarcastically), have you ever been upset with an Ayu release or a direction she's taken? You always seem so content with every little thing that to be completely honest, I at times have doubted if its sincere or you just want to be a super loyal-throughout-everything fan. I'm not trying to be rude or anything and sorry if that's how it comes across.
de tu puño y letra
Old 16th March 2010, 05:43 AM
Over Initiate

Her rock songs are the best for me <3 I've always prefered the rock genre. I don't think I would be this big of an Ayu fan if she was mostly sugary pop.

Right now I'm listening to T2M and aaaaah, I lurve it.

honto no watashi wo anata wa wakaranai

Old 16th March 2010, 05:43 AM
Liar Initiate

yesasia is all weird and when I click on RnRC CD+DVD and CD only it says 'this product is not available' ???
maybe they're updating?

FlavorsCD CollectionNana Mizuki Forum
Old 16th March 2010, 05:44 AM
(don't) Leave me alone Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrat2219 View Post
I think Ayu excels in the rock genre, and with her voice being deeper now it makes it all the more better. I also find her voice much MUCH stronger in rock songs. Even in the A song for XX remix, HELLO BEST VOCALS OF MY LIFE! xD;
I think her deeper voice suits the rock songs more too. I was listening to "GAME" the other day and thought about how i'd love it a lot more if she sang it with her current deeper voice. It's still a bit too high pitched there imo.
Dolls Initiate

horraaaay! The 5th thread...

why there's only a little updates here? LOL

Poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another...

JEWEL Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by teddbear55 View Post
yesasia is all weird and when I click on RnRC CD+DVD and CD only it says 'this product is not avaiable' ???
SOLD OUT!

They ain't got no mo'!

Spoiler:
LOL, totally kidding, probably just some website error lol
Old 16th March 2010, 05:49 AM
Born To Be... Initiate

Location: where the Sexy little things Sparkle and sing Love songs (California)
^LOL you actually scared me! I thought you were serious about it being sold out already. That would be really awesome if it was though. I think this album will bring some of the casual listeners back. Maybe. Possibly.
Oh yea, she was on a Harley once before, but I want her to be like hardcore biker *****! lol

♥sweet&simple♥
ღGraphic Junkies, UNITE!ღ
Old 16th March 2010, 05:54 AM
immature Initiate

Quote:
SOLD OUT!

They ain't got no mo'!

Spoiler:
LOL, totally kidding, probably just some website error lol

LOL!!!!!!!!!! you got me like for a few seconds there!!!
I say there where to many preorders that caused the error :p
Old 16th March 2010, 05:55 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
Truehappiness, out of curiosity (and I'm not saying this sarcastically), have you ever been upset with an Ayu release or a direction she's taken? You always seem so content with every little thing that to be completely honest, I at times have doubted if its sincere or you just want to be a super loyal-throughout-everything fan. I'm not trying to be rude or anything and sorry if that's how it comes across.
It's sincere. Though with BLUE BIRD, it took about 300 plays for me to stop thinking of fairyland's chorus...

I would say that my fandom is like the other fans who listen to Ayu and like everything. (Most of them anyway... the ones that aren't oblivious to bad photography and etc...) With Ayu, I feel as though she's been such a big part of my life for the last 7-8 years and I just appreciate it all and take it all in as it comes. There's nothing that's really ever disappointed me because I always go into it with a clear mind instead of thinking "Oh, this is how it's going to look/sound/etc...". What's the use of being dissatisfied when everything she's done since I became a fan [and before...] has been great to me? It's not like I'm choosing to like it all, but for some reason I just can't dislike anything. In 2008-2009 become kind of "Oh, those?" to her photoshoots and PVs since they became rather... different, but things are definitely looking up now that Kazuyoshi Shimomura and Takahide Ishii are out of the picture for the most part. I guess you could say that I have no expectations when it comes to releases, but putting it that way makes me/other people sound like douchebags, so it's more like I just trust Ayu to satisfy me no matter what she does, and so far, that's worked for me. It's hard to explain since I just listen to the music and let it grow on me without being overtly negative about it... (new things = change = tends to create negative reactions at first due to how new they are...)

I sometimes have issues with tracks like GUILTY and EnergizE, but I realize that I have to be a mood for those songs, haha.

Last edited by truehappiness; 16th March 2010 at 06:04 AM.
Old 16th March 2010, 05:56 AM
neverending dream Initiate

I kinda love Ayu's deeper voice just remove the strained sounds from it and it's really great.
I kinda love all the genres Ayu have used.
Old 16th March 2010, 06:00 AM
JEWEL Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by duque View Post
LOL!!!!!!!!!! you got me like for a few seconds there!!!
I say there where to many preorders that caused the error :p
LOL One can only hope that's the reason. I wouldn't be surprised if they love the attention from all the emails we send them that they purposely put "unavailable" so all the crazy Ayu fans would send a million emails wondering if it's actually sold out.

Oh YesAsia.
Old 16th March 2010, 06:00 AM
Two of us Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ストロボ・EdGE View Post
So if a fan likes it all, do you think it automatically makes it insincere? I think that's crazy. Of course we will like some songs and things more or less than others, but as a true fan since 2001 I can honestly say I do like it all, I appreciate all of her dedication and work, and it is 100% sincere.

* Congratulations! You are the STARS!! *

Old 16th March 2010, 06:06 AM
JEWEL Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Am... Aaron View Post
Of course we will like some songs and things more or less than others, but as a true fan since 2001 I can honestly say I do like it all, I appreciate all of her dedication and work, and it is 100% sincere.
I'm pretty much the same Even if I don't like something she puts out, I appreciate it because I know it always comes from her heart to mine. /cheesy fandom
Old 16th March 2010, 06:07 AM
immature Initiate

Quote:
LOL One can only hope that's the reason. I wouldn't be surprised if they love the attention from all the emails we send them that they purposely put "unavailable" so all the crazy Ayu fans would send a million emails wondering if it's actually sold out.

Oh YesAsia.
That would be soooooooo funny!

I bet they are at least going to get a few emails about this
Im tempted to send one just for the fun of it~~~lol
Old 16th March 2010, 06:11 AM
NOTHING FROM NOTHING Initiate

They changed the price again! The same thing happened with Yw.../B. So I pre-ordered before they made the price higher, I wonder if I'll still get the poster like I did with Yw.../B...
Old 16th March 2010, 06:13 AM
ourselves Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownsarai View Post
Oh yea, she was on a Harley once before, but I want her to be like hardcore biker *****! lol
that DT is just cute and this is what i always want too haha

hottie Ayu on the bike and with the fierce face,i know she can
Old 16th March 2010, 06:18 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
I'm pretty much the same Even if I don't like something she puts out, I appreciate it because I know it always comes from her heart to mine. /cheesy fandom
At this point, I think someone would say "wow, such a blind stan" and try to play it off like it was some smart comment.

Mmm, Ayu's heart to ours. We're all one!
Old 16th March 2010, 06:22 AM
Born To Be... Initiate

Location: where the Sexy little things Sparkle and sing Love songs (California)
A WORLD IS ONE~

♥sweet&simple♥
ღGraphic Junkies, UNITE!ღ
Old 16th March 2010, 06:25 AM
July 1st Initiate

Wahahaha everyone seems to love rock ayu. Guess I'm the only pop fan around.

Well, not that those rock songs are bad, I love them too, but my vote definitely goes to the JPOPs!! Especially the more unusual sounding ones like In the Corner, Sparkle, and Ladies Night. I love electro ayu too: And Then, Connected, Disco-mu

Visit: Misa-chan’s J-pop blog ♪

Old 16th March 2010, 06:30 AM
(don't) Leave me alone Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misa-chan View Post
Wahahaha everyone seems to love rock ayu. Guess I'm the only pop fan around.

Well, not that those rock songs are bad, I love them too, but my vote definitely goes to the JPOPs!! Especially the more unusual sounding ones like In the Corner, Sparkle, and Ladies Night. I love electro ayu too: And Then, Connected, Disco-mu
Noo my favorite is pop too I just really enjoy her rock music too when I normally don't like rock. I guess it's because she has really good composers/arrangers for her rock songs so it doesn't end up sounding like a bunch of noise.
Closed Thread

Tags
ayumi, ayumi hamasaki, hamasaki ayumi, new album, rock'n'roll circus