Rock'n'Roll Circus tracklist! - Page 10 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 17th March 2010, 03:22 AM
WE WISH Initiate

its not like anyone was like "oh ur so horrid!!!! buy the album. dont judge on titles" not liek that. . .partially because no one cares that much, swethearts

its just out there and mostly considered illogical. *shrugs* not my problem. i havent been on these forums long enough to see such illogical comments to that degree. but maybe theyve made amazing purchases based off tracklists. u never know a persons past

personally i cant buy the album at the moment *sigh* i really wanna hear the tracks like now. i just wanna see how this whole shabang is put together

Ayu 💛 JASMINE 💛 Hikki 💛 Eiko 💛 MELL
♡ MUCC ♡

Twitter

Old 17th March 2010, 03:24 AM
ourselves Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ストロボ・EdGE View Post
It would've been cool if the new version of Red Line had ~A World is One~ at the end of it.
That would have been SO COOL. Now I'm a little sad that it didn't happen.

My travel blog
Old 17th March 2010, 03:24 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Think about it this way. What if I went to the store and looked for CDs to buy, and judged them on how the tracks were named?

"Ew?! Why is this so generic?! Not buying. Why do all the titles in this place suck?!" In my eyes, you should at the very least sample the music via previews (iTunes Previews? Woo?) before deciding on whether or not you will buy an album...

Quote:
That would have been SO COOL. Now I'm a little sad that it didn't happen.
There's still a possibility of a hidden track called A WORLD IS ONE or something, haha.
Old 17th March 2010, 03:25 AM
End roll Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
Not buying the album simply because you aren't satisfied with the titles is not an opinion, but simply just being an idiot imo.

Stan is a disgusting word that should be reserved for YouTube commenters under the age of 13 and ONTD. Anyone who uses it imo should not be taken seriously because obviously they couldn't come up with anything else to describe someone who feels passionately about something.
Anyone who attacks others for having different opinions than them shouldn't be taken seriously, either.
Old 17th March 2010, 03:25 AM
WE WISH Initiate

^^ th just stop it please.
no ones going to listen sweetie
let people be ridiculous. dont we do that all day anyyway (unfortunately)

just enjoy the tracklist pwease if u want. i am . . .i cant wait for songs to interpret

Ayu 💛 JASMINE 💛 Hikki 💛 Eiko 💛 MELL
♡ MUCC ♡

Twitter

Old 17th March 2010, 03:27 AM
End roll Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawbariSnowAyumi View Post
^^ th just stop it please.
no ones going to listen sweetie
let people be ridiculous. dont we do that all day anyyway (unfortunately)

just enjoy the tracklist pwease if u want. i am . . .i cant wait for songs to interpret
Fair enough. I do enjoy the tracklist actually, I think it's one of the most exciting ones she's had in quite some time.
Old 17th March 2010, 03:28 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
Anyone who attacks others for having different opinions than them shouldn't be taken seriously, either
I don't think you really understood what was going on since this has been a bit of an ongoing thing, but it ends here. And if what I was doing was attacking, then I'm sorry, but I'm not going to take back something when someone is so insultingly rude to an artist who works so hard to please her fans. If you don't even listen to an album and decide it's not worth purchasing (in the case that you even bother wanting to listen to that artist anyway) it's just not logical.

Last edited by truehappiness; 17th March 2010 at 03:31 AM.
Old 17th March 2010, 03:31 AM
End roll Initiate

-yawn-

I'm quite excited for "Lady Dynamite." For some reason, it makes me think of BoA's "Lady Galaxy", only a thousand times better.
Old 17th March 2010, 03:33 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

I just think, "You've been a very very bad girl, Lady Dynamite..." and Ayu in the ***** Wagon, haha.

Last edited by sugarbasil; 17th March 2010 at 04:51 AM. Reason: creative swear
Old 17th March 2010, 03:37 AM
walking proud Initiate

Quote:
Think about it this way. What if I went to the store and looked for CDs to buy, and judged them on how the tracks were named?

"Ew?! Why is this so generic?! Not buying. Why do all the titles in this place suck?!" In my eyes, you should at the very least sample the music via previews (iTunes Previews? Woo?) before deciding on whether or not you will buy an album...
But that's the thing - that is often what the make or break deal is for someone buying an album especially if they are just a regular person and not a hardcore fan. The title, covers, tracklist etc are all things that help consumers to decide to buy or not. If someone doesn't like the tracklist, covers, title etc., often times they are not going to take the time to even listen to the tracks because they have already been turned off. On the other hand, if the cover, title and tracks are appealing, they are far more likely to say "oh this looks interesting, let me listen and then maybe I will buy."
Old 17th March 2010, 03:37 AM
End roll Initiate

Quote:
I don't think you really understood what was going on since this has been a bit of an ongoing thing, but it ends here. And if what I was doing was attacking, then I'm sorry, but I'm not going to take back something when someone is so insultingly rude to an artist who works so hard to please her fans. If you don't even listen to an album and decide it's not worth purchasing (in the case that you even bother wanting to listen to that artist anyway) it's just not logical.
Gotcha. It just struck a nerve when you kind of attacked Utada (whom I love to deah) for no reason because DEEP RIVER associates himself with her.

One can only hope Ayu decided to go all electropop ala "Lady Galaxy" or "Telephone", haha.
Old 17th March 2010, 03:40 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

It's okay. The nerves are always struck here at AHS when people basically stuff Ayu into the trashcan, haha.

Quote:
One can only hope Ayu decided to go all electropop ala "Lady Galaxy" or "Telephone", haha.
Lady Dynamite will probably be a clubbing song, haha. (She's in a gay nightclub after all in a mirror ball dress!)

Quote:
If someone doesn't like the tracklist, covers, title etc., often times they are not going to take the time to even listen to the tracks because they have already been turned off.
I wonder if that happened with (miss)understood...

Quote:
The title, covers, tracklist etc are all things that help consumers to decide to buy or not. If someone doesn't like the tracklist, covers, title etc., often times they are not going to take the time to even listen to the tracks because they have already been turned off.
I think most casual consumers buy albums if they've heard a song they like off of it somewhere random or if friends play the songs often nowadays... I wonder if anyone has been convinced in the CD stores to buy an Ayu album based on the PVs/etc that they show...

Last edited by truehappiness; 17th March 2010 at 03:43 AM.
Old 17th March 2010, 03:41 AM
End roll Initiate

Yes yes yes, I hope so. NEXT LEVEL did not provide enough hot electropop for my liking, though what it did have was flawless, in my eyes.
Old 17th March 2010, 03:43 AM
POWDER SNOW Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akutenshi View Post
Gotcha. It just struck a nerve when you kind of attacked Utada (whom I love to deah) for no reason because DEEP RIVER associates himself with her.

Your first point, they were merely pointing out that Utada's titles aren't exactly the most ingenious things ever (but in my opinion, the actual MUSIC is some of the most ingenious stuff ever; same with Lady GaGa's music. Lame titles? Yes. Great music? Yes), and perhaps unworthy of purchase. Basically, if you're going to call out an artist on "lame" titles, better look at other titles and see how they match up.

As for your second point, she has gone electropop. While it was quite video-game oriented, NEXT LEVEL was an electropop album.

---

That aside, again, all I can hope for on this album is that I love it.

cropped by me, fanart by the-chokey

Old 17th March 2010, 03:44 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akutenshi View Post
Yes yes yes, I hope so. NEXT LEVEL did not provide enough hot electropop for my liking, though what it did have was flawless, in my eyes.
Ew, someone who feels like me. -KOKORO NO TOMOOOO- NEXT LEVEL's electropop is GENIUS.

Last edited by truehappiness; 17th March 2010 at 03:46 AM.
Old 17th March 2010, 03:48 AM
End roll Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarukaKamiya View Post
As for your second point, she has gone electropop. While it was quite video-game oriented, NEXT LEVEL was an electropop album.
Sparkle + rollin' = yes. NEXT LEVEL was borderline. EnergizE? no. Other than those 4 tracks, though, I can't think of anything too electro at all (not including interludes). Maybe some synth elements in Rule and identity, but those are very much rock songs. LOVE 'n' HATE is just... itself. xD

I just want a REAL, cohesive electropop album. Not a few tracks here or there.
Old 17th March 2010, 03:49 AM
Rock'n'Roll Circus Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRACE View Post
because tracktitles are the ONLY IMPORTANT THING EVUUUUUUR

Grow up, sure the titles suck, but it doesn't mean that the songs will be
This ^_^ (Only I don't mind titles...I think they're great)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akutenshi
Sparkle + rollin' = yes. NEXT LEVEL was borderline. EnergizE? no. Other than those 4 tracks, though, I can't think of anything too electro at all (not including interludes).
...are you serious? you have...heard EnergizE, yes?

Last edited by Pieces_of_SEVEN; 17th March 2010 at 03:51 AM.
Old 17th March 2010, 03:50 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
LOVE 'n' HATE is just... itself. xD
I call L'n'H... diva skank pop. I can just imagine Ayu all wet and swinging her hair around being flashed around in slow motion in the beginning of the song. And she'd be counting down after that... and there'd be a lot of strutting and Ayu!ferociousness.
Old 17th March 2010, 03:51 AM
End roll Initiate

Looks really interesting actually. NOW I can't wait. !!!
Old 17th March 2010, 03:53 AM
POWDER SNOW Initiate

Quote:
I just want a REAL, cohesive electropop album. Not a few tracks here or there.
I don't, to be quite honest. I get enough of that from capsule, Perfume, GaGa, and other artists.

cropped by me, fanart by the-chokey

Tags
ayumi, hamasaki ayumi, new album, rock'n'roll circus, tracklist