[Official Message] Broadcast decision "ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2015 A Cirque de Minuit" - Page 8 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 17th August 2015, 10:50 AM
ayu-mi-x II Initiate

I haven't watched it. Want to wait for the dvd but I couldn't resist watching immature on youtube. I love that song too much and the performance was fantastic. Even if the elephant was pretty useless. Lol.

Why won't they announced a dvd release day already!?!?! I need this!

Set made by Mary-Tina. Thank you!
Old 17th August 2015, 11:07 AM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna.L View Post
And i really wanna know, why they keep holding ayu in my names women? cant she stand alone in the chair?
Maybe she lost some sense of balance because of her ear issues? Or she just doesn't like moving on a chair with heels on, i know i'd need someone to hold me too because i'd be afraid of falling

arena tour 2016 ~M(A)DE IN JAPAN~ @ Yoyogi : 08/07 & 09/07
arena tour 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th anniversary~ @ Osaka-jô hall : 21/07 & 22/07
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2023-2024 A ~A COMPLETE 25~ @ Yoyogi : 30/12 & 31/12

浜崎あゆみ ~since 2009~
tumblr ; last.fm

Old 17th August 2015, 06:52 PM
Rock'n'Roll Circus Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by njanjayrp View Post
You guys, this tour was imo among her best. It's the best one out of the 3 I attended.

Having many people on stage does not really distract you during the show, as it sort of happens in the background. I guess it's different when you are watching the footage.

If you are not liking the visuals, a lot of things going on and at the same time it bores you when she is just standing and singing, maybe concerts are not your thing?
I was just saying this the other day. The tour was spectacular, and we both enjoyed it more than A BEST LIVE. I know I complained about the set list at first, but in the end, it worked out very nicely!

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる
Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
Arena Tour 2013: A BEST LIVE
Arena Tour 2015: Cirque de Minuit
Arena Tour 2016: MADE IN JAPAN

You can find me on the gram: https://www.instagram.com/b_utifulfighter/
Old 18th August 2015, 06:10 AM
As if.. Initiate

Quote:
You guys, this tour was imo among her best. It's the best one out of the 3 I attended.

Having many people on stage does not really distract you during the show, as it sort of happens in the background. I guess it's different when you are watching the footage.

If you are not liking the visuals, a lot of things going on and at the same time it bores you when she is just standing and singing, maybe concerts are not your thing?
It's not that I didn't like the visuals, it's that they made me physically ill (you know, with all the flashing lights and lasers and such. I don't watch EDM shows for this reason). There's a difference.

Secondly, me not liking this one particular concert of her 15 years worth of concert tours does not mean "concerts are not my thing" and I would appreciate it if you kept your passive aggressive remarks to yourself. Me not liking this one particular concert is not a personal attack on you. It's literally the only Ayu concert that I haven't crazy, obsessively loved after watching it. Nobody is more surprised by this than I am.

| twitter | tumblr |

Last edited by SummonerXI; 18th August 2015 at 06:14 AM.
Old 18th August 2015, 06:23 AM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SummonerXI View Post
It's not that I didn't like the visuals, it's that they made me physically ill (you know, with all the flashing lights and lasers and such. I don't watch EDM shows for this reason). There's a difference.

Secondly, me not liking this one particular concert of her 15 years worth of concert tours does not mean "concerts are not my thing" and I would appreciate it if you kept your passive aggressive remarks to yourself. Me not liking this one particular concert is not a personal attack on you. It's literally the only Ayu concert that I haven't crazy, obsessively loved after watching it. Nobody is more surprised by this than I am.
Compared to NL, RnRc, HLS and FtL this one had the least crazy light effects. Not too many colours used either. So no idea what you're saying really. It's fine if you don't like it, but the reasons you stated make no sense. This is not personal...

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 18th August 2015, 06:31 AM
As if.. Initiate

Quote:
Compared to NL, RnRc, HLS and FtL this one had the least crazy light effects. Not too many colours used either. So no idea what you're saying really. It's fine if you don't like it, but the reasons you stated make no sense. This is not personal...
That's fine if you can't understand, but just don't go and say things like "maybe concerts aren't my thing" when you don't even know me. I've watched Next Level, Rock n Roll Circus, and Hotel Love Songs recently, and none of the lighting effects made me feel ill. It doesn't really matter if you think Cirque de Minuit's lighting effects were tame compared to those concerts which I love to pieces. It could have even been a specific color combination or a strobe effect. There's no way of knowing. All I know is I what I felt physically after watching.

Can't really say for sure how Premium Showcase was because I only watched it once when the bluray first came out. It was a while ago.

| twitter | tumblr |

Old 20th August 2015, 07:02 PM
Two of us Initiate

I've finally watched the concert from YouTube... I absolutely loved Anything for you, and I was worried it might drag on being a long song. It was one of my favourite performance of the concert

~ M (ayumi hamasaki) ~

Tags
arena tour 2015, cirque de minuit