[alan] in the Lost Eden ~ alan's 40th Thread - Page 22 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Old 30th March 2020, 09:07 PM
INSPIRE Initiate

On Brazil only the DREAM EXPRESS single is available, how odd lol

instagram | last.fm | tumblr | jpop tumblr | twitter | peeproom | goodreads

Last edited by Gustavopc; 30th March 2020 at 09:13 PM.
Old 20th April 2020, 12:53 PM
Greatful days Initiate

New single released on April 9th for a period drama called 天醒之路 The Legend of Awakening !

每一滴泪是一颗星 Every tear is a star
Old 27th April 2020, 05:56 AM
1 LOVE Initiate

^Thank you ^_^

TWICE

Old 22nd May 2020, 01:09 AM
Because of You Initiate

She's still releasing stuff...i wonder when are we getting an actual album again...

BTW, if anyone wants some wallpapers of Alan, i've actually been on the reuploading and reviving old graphics' threads of mine. Reuploaded a bunch of old wallpapers and added some new ones: http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=117282
Old 7th July 2020, 09:30 PM
Sky high Protector

She releases a lot of singles. I wonder if we'll get a new album one day.

Old 12th July 2020, 12:59 PM
Replace Initiate

always beautiful
Old 13th July 2020, 01:13 AM
Initiate

Love the new single; it's so beautiful and her voice is perfect as always.

Old 15th July 2020, 02:35 PM
Greatful days Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoake View Post
She releases a lot of singles. I wonder if we'll get a new album one day.

On June 24th she also released another single, in Mandarin this time, 无相 formless:

It's the Mandarin version of the Tibetan single you posted, 情缘 Predestined Love. Part of the lyrics come from a poem by 6th Dalai Lama, Tsangyang Gyatso.

On another note, it's mentioned on QQ that Tibetan single 情缘 Predestined Love is the 2nd song off her upcoming Tibetan album !

EDIT: MVs for both songs have been released today !
情缘 Predestined Love MV (Tibetan)

无相 formless MV (Mandarin)

Last edited by Linoa62; 15th July 2020 at 02:38 PM.
Old 21st July 2020, 10:13 AM
Sky high Protector

Her upcoming album? Great news!!
Old 28th July 2020, 03:49 AM
theme of a-nation '03 H-Initiate

I've been joining alan's live streams lately. It's so lovely seeing her interact with fans.

Let's see some highlights that I can remember

- She's been going to Tibet (Lhasa) a lot. She's in the works of opening a cafe. It sounds like she'll be an investor, but someone else will take care of management. She joked that alan family will get a discount if they travel that far there

- She's usually all happy, but she has serious talks too. She's been insomniac for a while. It sounds like she didn't want to do the socializing and finding new business for herself, but that she has started doing that more.

- She has never made a profit from releasing music. It's usually always a loss. She's dabbling in other business plans to fund her studio.

- There was supposed to be a Japanese song/single release and she would have gone to Japan to perform, but that's thrown off course by Covid. She was also planning a concert in China, but not anymore.

- She said she considered getting plastic surgery, but is too afraid of pain. She talked about the chin/jaw shaving surgery. Fans told her noooo, so she said she won't do it.
Old 28th July 2020, 01:42 PM
SEASONS Initiate

It’s so sad a talented person like Alan can’t make profit out of music... it’s really frustrating the fact she didn’t make it big in Japan, her music and production there were fantastic and she gave us really great jpop classics imo.
Old 28th July 2020, 04:01 PM
Born To Be... Initiate

I'm not that invested in alan anymore like I used to, but whenever I check this thread, she never lets down. I really like the new pvs. Are they shooted in Tibet? I wonder where she has been travelled to for her music videos. Ain't there some sort of list of all the locations where she filmed her iconic PVs?

Ngl, I worry about her after reading your post @pommy48. What she is saying sounds really bittersweet, also sad. If you have the chance to talk with her again, wish her the best from us.

I hope her new career plans will be good for her. It is sad she doesn't make profit from her music. She is so talented and her music is outstanding. Hopefully she finds the energy to keep on making music. It will be such a loss when she stops making music.

And I really hope she would restrain herself from such a painful surgery and see how beautiful she is. So many people struggle with their appearance and it is sad to read that even someone so gorgeous as alan has considered to change her appearance for whatever reason. I sincerely hope she can let go of her insecurities.

Wish her all luck and best! Yay for the new album.

Old 28th July 2020, 04:46 PM
INSPIRE Initiate

Self-image is such a weird thing, I always thought that alan was one of the mosr gorgeous singers I've ever seen, truly. Not that if she wanted to do it would be a bad thing but it never crossed my mind someone like her would consider it.

And it's sad she never got profit and had her 2020 plans thrown away... I hope she finds a way to keep on releasing stuff in a healthy way, for both her mind and wallet.

instagram | last.fm | tumblr | jpop tumblr | twitter | peeproom | goodreads

Old 28th July 2020, 06:01 PM

Being in China just messes with you. She usually always have a beauty filter on when she streams, but fans always tell her to turn it off. We don't need her face to look warped lol

But I really admire what alan is doing in China. Without the support of a strong company (even though I hated Yuehua), she's paving a path for herself. That must be really stressful and from her coming from a position where her image was carved for her at Avex or Yuehua.

If anyone haven't listened to "Thoughts in a Decade", her last album, I really suggest it. The amount of work that she put into it really makes me want to cry. She wrote lyrics for 2 songs and composed 3 songs. She sought out Kazuhito Kikuchi for 3 songs and even got Yuta Nakano to arrange one song. She got Leslie Kee to shot the cover (her manager complained that he's so expensive lol)

And her releases are mainly singles here and there, but she released 8 singles in 2019. She's constantly working and making music. I think that's a lot more than some of our other faves.

And when I look at her fan comments, there's a new generation of fans now. Ones that didn't grow up with her work in Avex. People don't automatically compliment her on Avex-era songs. They're expressing love for her current style and I think that's a hurdle I had to get over. She's not the alan she was before. It's no longer regretful she's continuing in China.

She's often with her family. She's making music that she wants. That's what fans should support.

Last edited by pommy48; 28th July 2020 at 06:06 PM.
Old 3rd August 2020, 06:52 AM
1 LOVE Initiate

Honestly since her leaving of Japan I haven't followed her a lot, but I truly admire her, she is so brave.

TWICE

Old 7th August 2020, 11:40 AM
Greatful days Initiate

New single called 晚 Night ! Lyrics and music by alan.
Cover
Spoiler:

MV is not available (yet) on YouTube, but you can watch it here: https://www.xiami.com/mv/KoofhJ
If you can't access xiami, it's on bilibili as well: https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1Mh411d7Nq
Old 7th August 2020, 11:47 PM

I love the song! I’ve been listening on repeat since yesterday! I wish Apple Music and Spotify would release on the same day, but I don’t think her label is in charge of uploading, so they didn’t even know what Spotify was when I asked.
Old 8th August 2020, 05:21 PM
RAINBOW Guardian

This new song is gorgeous... and I love that it had a music video. alan is so beautiful and it felt like a fairytale
Old 9th August 2020, 12:22 AM

Here's a YT link

Old 14th August 2020, 10:59 AM
Greatful days Initiate

alan's new single is now available worldwide on Apple Music and iTunes !
https://music.apple.com/fr/album/%E6...gle/1526657798

EDIT: It's on Spotify as well ! https://open.spotify.com/album/7FGmq...SIWAnxVa7Gzilw

Last edited by Linoa62; 14th August 2020 at 11:03 AM.

Tags
alan