ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary ~ - Page 25 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 20th February 2018, 06:21 AM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

I won the tickets for both Saitama dates!!

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 20th February 2018, 06:43 AM
WONDERLAND Initiate

Also won all of my tickets ^^
there goes 500 bucks xD
I am going to both Saitama shows with friends^^

Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
25th Anniversary Live Tour ~ Beisia Culture Hall Gunma ~ 04.11.2023

Last edited by ~angel*ayumi~; 20th February 2018 at 06:55 AM.
Old 20th February 2018, 07:02 AM
Boys & Girls Initiate

In LivePocket > My Ticket => There's an "unused" button. What does it for? Does anyone know?
Old 20th February 2018, 07:12 AM
rainy day Initiate

Wow, first time I was denied tickets - I won both saitama, but was declined for July 22 Osaka. And here in my head just a few moments ago I said to myself “Everyone is in a frenzy; I really don’t think there’s anything to worry about...” lolol.

I have a friend who won 4 through domestic TA though. Idk if he’ll accept them though so if there is anyone else wanting July 22 Osaka let me know so I can tell him there are other buyers before he commits.

The interesting thing is that I applied for the Osaka date at the very last minute - the ballot was about to close in 5 minutes or so. So I do think whether you get tickets or not is dependent on whether or not you enter the ballot early - however, which tickets you get is not dependent on when you applied in comparison to others who got selected to receive tickets at all.

Last edited by Zeke.; 20th February 2018 at 07:17 AM.
Old 20th February 2018, 07:30 AM
poker face Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke. View Post
I have a friend who won 4 through domestic TA though. Idk if he’ll accept them though so if there is anyone else wanting July 22 Osaka let me know so I can tell him there are other buyers before he commits.
What do you mean “Idk if he’ll accept them though”. Aren’t like the purchases final? Or can you return tickets?

1 TA ticket available for Hiroshima - May 19
Old 20th February 2018, 07:33 AM
rainy day Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorgonia View Post
What do you mean “Idk if he’ll accept them though”. Aren’t like the purchases final? Or can you return tickets?
TA domestic (non-global) has the option of accepting or declining the tickets cause they go to the convenience store to pay for them. Global TA members have the funds withdrawn automatically and don’t have the option to decline.
Old 20th February 2018, 07:33 AM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorgonia View Post
The pruchases are final for international TA as they automatically charge your card if you win tickets. Might be different for domestic TA.

For some reason I always tought it was near impossible not to win them...

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 20th February 2018, 07:34 AM
WONDERLAND Initiate

Quote:
Wow, first time I was denied tickets - I won both saitama, but was declined for July 22 Osaka. And here in my head just a few moments ago I said to myself “Everyone is in a frenzy; I really don’t think there’s anything to worry about...” lolol.

The interesting thing is that I applied for the Osaka date at the very last minute - the ballot was about to close in 5 minutes or so. So I do think whether you get tickets or not is dependent on whether or not you enter the ballot early - however, which tickets you get is not dependent on when you applied in comparison to others who got selected to receive tickets at all.
That surproses me, I thought 8. April whould be the hardest to get but is seams Tour final beats anniversary xD

Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
25th Anniversary Live Tour ~ Beisia Culture Hall Gunma ~ 04.11.2023
Old 20th February 2018, 07:38 AM
rainy day Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by njanjayrp View Post

For some reason I always tought it was near impossible not to win them...
That’s why I think it’s something like they set a limit like “We has 500 tickets to give away now” and the first 500 are selected to secure one of them and the rest are declined. Then then they open another tier of tickets and reopen the ballot.

Later they assign specific seats. But no doubt I think the earlier you apply the better chance you have at gaurenteeing a spot, just not a SPECIFIC spot.

So I’m not sure sure it has to do with the date itself - poll on twitter had saitama as most TA members going. Like I said, I applied Osaka last 5 minutes ballast was open - Saitama I applied within the first hour.

Last edited by Zeke.; 20th February 2018 at 07:40 AM.
Old 20th February 2018, 07:40 AM
YOU Initiate

Okay I won all my tickets!

Which means extra tickets for Fukuoka and Hiroshima! I just want my money back. Please pm.

If I am selling on do I still have to pick them up from the venue?
Old 20th February 2018, 07:40 AM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

What does A7 mean?
Old 20th February 2018, 07:42 AM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
That’s why I think it’s something like they set a limit like “We has 500 tickets to give away now” and the first 500 are selected to secure one of them and the rest are declined. Then then they open another tier of tickets and reopen the ballot.

Later they assign specific seats. But no doubt I think the earlier you apply the better chance you have at gaurenteeing a spot, just not a SPECIFIC spot.
Perhaps. I applied literally minutes after the ballot had opened. I never really understood why wouldn’t they sell tickets to people who are ready to give them money. It’s better to say that as a TA member you can pick 2 shows and grab a certain quantity of tickets without having to go thru the lottery. Anyways, I guess it also depends on the Arena. Osaka Jo is a smaller arena, so I figure they actually have more tickets for Saitama.

So a lot of us will be going to Saitama it seems?

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 20th February 2018, 07:42 AM
rainy day Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayuuk View Post
What does A7 mean?
It doesn’t mean anything. I think it’s like they set the parameters “A1-A50” are accepted, anything surpassing that is declined. My A1 was the worst spot of all the shows I’ve been to.
Old 20th February 2018, 07:45 AM
1 LOVE Initiate

Quote:
I was stunned as well, when I saw that I was denied tickets for 22 Jul. I also felt that there's nothing to worry about. Yes, I acknowledged the small chance of me being unable to get the tickets, but didn't expect it to happen in reality.

I helped my friends to ballot for April 7 and 8. All tickets won.

Tell me why...

I need 4 tickets on Jul 22. Who's willing to sell?
Old 20th February 2018, 07:47 AM
rainy day Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by alternarist View Post
I was stunned as well, when I saw that I was denied tickets for 22 Jul. I also felt that there's nothing to worry about. Yes, I acknowledged the small chance of me being unable to get the tickets, but didn't expect it to happen in reality.

I helped my friends to ballot for April 7 and 8. All tickets won.

Tell me why...

I need 4 tickets on Jul 22. Who's willing to sell?
When did you enter the ballot? I’m curious if there’s any weight to my “apply late, get denied theory.” Lol.

Edit: well I guess you applied for saitama same time as Osaka and you won those so I guess my theory is bunk. Lol.

Also my friend won 4 but I wanna go at least so we may have 3 or if he wants to go then 2 extra.

Last edited by Zeke.; 20th February 2018 at 07:54 AM.
Old 20th February 2018, 07:54 AM
1 LOVE Initiate

Quote:
When did you enter the ballot? I’m curious if there’s any weight to my “apply late, get denied theory.” Lol.

Also my friend won 4 but I wanna go at least so we may have 3 or if he wants to go then 2 extra.
Thanks for the offer! But I am going with 3 other friends, so preferably I need 4 tickets together. If there's any changes, I will let you know is that ok?

Well, the balloting period was between 02 - 13 Feb. I balloted on 06 Feb.

Will you be entering the second round of ballot?
Old 20th February 2018, 07:57 AM
rainy day Initiate

Quote:
Thanks for the offer! But I am going with 3 other friends, so preferably I need 4 tickets together. If there's any changes, I will let you know is that ok?

Well, the balloting period was between 02 - 13 Feb. I balloted on 06 Feb.

Will you be entering the second round of ballot?
Hm, maybe by that time the parameters for Osaka had already been exceeded. I probably won’t enter ballot again.
Old 20th February 2018, 08:00 AM
1 LOVE Initiate

Quote:
Hm, maybe by that time the parameters for Osaka had already been exceeded. I probably won’t enter ballot again.
I am surprised, there still are tickets unclaimed for 22nd July. I mean. If there are tickets to go for a second ballot. Why can't we get the tickets on the first ballot haha.
Old 20th February 2018, 08:02 AM
rainy day Initiate

Quote:
I am surprised, there still are tickets unclaimed for 22nd July. I mean. If there are tickets to go for a second ballot. Why can't we get the tickets on the first ballot haha.
Idk that’s why I hypothesize they just say “well open 50 for now” and then if anyone is decline they open more. But as it is a computer system they just set parameters as benchmarks or something.
Old 20th February 2018, 08:02 AM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Quote:
It doesn’t mean anything. I think it’s like they set the parameters “A1-A50” are accepted, anything surpassing that is declined. My A1 was the worst spot of all the shows I’ve been to.
Thanks for your reply! So you mean A3 does not mean better seats than A8.
Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, 20th anniversary, arena tour 2018, power of music