[Rumor] Ayu Rumors: Official Chat Thread V - Page 27 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 27th December 2015, 04:28 PM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris85 View Post
I was told by someone who has friend with connection to Ayu that she used to get drunk and act cocky and bitchy in nichome clubs (gay district in Tokyo) back when she was still very popular, like "I'm hamasaki ayumi, I can do whatever I want!". So now she's banned and not allowed there. And from different source - they still do her vivi panels only because she has a friend in the magazine's staff, otherwise they would stop since she's not popular. Kinda mean rumours, but that's what people told me.
And when random Japanese people learn that I like Ayu, they start laughing and asking "does she still release music?" or saying "but she can't sing anymore"
I don't know if it's true or not and I don't care to be honest... she is human after all ! there are cocky and bitchy people everywhere I just have to go to work to find people acting like this... and if it was because she was drunk it's even more understandable because we are quite unstoppable in these situations ... is it bad ? yes but famous people are like everyone else in the end ... but I'm suspicious of people who say "I know someone who knows someone close to someone" I mean this person seems to not like Ayumi in the first place lol

And for the rest that's the classic answer... it's the same in the west if you say you listen to Britney spears we will laugh at you it's a little sad but we can't help it they represent a bygone era !!

For the "she can't sing anymore" I don't blame them ... Ayu made several atrocious performance when she went deaf in the end of 2007 and from this time she was less and less on TV but every time she appeared it was not good at all ... recently her voice is back but now her timber is too different from the popular Ayu so they assume she can't sing anymore while technically she is way better than back then ...

My Website Twitter Last.Fm
Old 27th December 2015, 04:38 PM
TO BE Initiate

i dont get it why people think she sint releasing music anymore like - do you live only with taped tv? even if ayu isnt that popular anymore and even if she isnt promoting like she used to, an article about ayu and her releases can be read everywhere. do japanese people live without internet? that bothers me somehow, to talk someone that bad without knowing and any reasons behind it
Old 17th September 2016, 01:18 AM
SURREAL Initiate

What is this? Is this just a rumour or something that gonna happen?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKaXLyjAgXU/
Closed Thread

Tags
ayumi hamasaki, b'z, chat, collaboration, rumors