[BREAKERZ] The 16th thread ~BREAKERZ BEST -SINGLE COLLECTION- out on 10th Oct - Page 15 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 19th April 2012, 01:39 PM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

STAND UP ! Vanguard official website

TV Tokyo has updated its website to include a link for STAND UP ! Vanguard

http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/standup-vanguard/

In this link , the following sub links are included

- PV
- Story
- Cast

The end of the website also listed down the credits for Nounai Survivor & CLIMBER x CLIMBER since both songs will be used to promote STAND UP ! Vanguard

And oh couldn't resist this xD

xD

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Old 20th April 2012, 04:08 AM

Overwriting / Nounai Survivor single details updated on website + giveaway of Survivor photos

The guys's website has finally updated the exact same single details with regards to Overwriting / Nounai Survivor that I posted yesterday .

I'm not going to repost it as it's the exact same thing but anyway , just like their past releases from Tsukiyo no Itazura no Mahou / CLIMBER × CLIMBER onwards , 13 batch of Survivor photos have been lined up as 1st press giveaways :x

【先着購入特典”サバイバー生写真”】

対象店舗でNew Single「オーバーライト/脳内Survivor」(初回限定盤A、B、通常盤のいずれか)を購入すると、もれなく、CD1枚に付き生 写真1枚差し上げます。外からは中身が見えない仕様になっていますので、デザインは貰ってからのお楽しみ♥ トランプとして楽しめるデザイン・企画になっています。また、生写真はなくなり次第、終了となりますので、 ご了承ください。 (”サバイバー生写真”の種類は全13種になります。)
※対象店舗は追ってお知らせ致します。

The exact same protocol , 1 Survivor photo will be given with each purchase/edition of Overwriting / Nounai Survivor & it's randomly allocated from 13 designs .

The usual suspects of shops giving away the Survivor photos should be the same . Now I'm curious which poker card pattern they will be using 8D

http://breakerz-web.net/info_re_015.html

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

Last edited by KarenPang; 20th April 2012 at 04:12 AM.
Old 20th April 2012, 08:04 AM

CDJapan has already opened preorder links for Overwriting / Nounai Survivor

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/list_from_c...tml?key=428263

now's to wait for HMV Japan before I can roll over to preorder all 3 editions x)

Old 21st April 2012, 04:59 AM

HMV Japan has already opened the preorder links for Overwriting/Nonai Survivor

http://www.hmv.co.jp/en/artist/detai...00368403-date/

Perfect , off to preorder all 3 editions now xD

Old 22nd April 2012, 02:51 AM

SHINPEI has a new wife , uh I mean guitar xD

http://yaplog.jp/brzshinpei/archive/2104

What a beautiful new guitar he has bought ! which's a Sugi SH485

Now the number of guitars SHINPEI has stands at 14

Old 23rd April 2012, 04:01 AM

DAIGO Special Talk Show & Dinner details

As reflected on DAIGO's blog x)

☆DAIGOトーク&ディナー (Talk & Dinner)

日程 (Date) :7月15日(日)
会場 (Venue) :シーサイドホテル舞子ビラ神戸 (Seaside Hotel Maiko Villa Kobe)
チケット (Ticket) :5月19日11:00~
問合せ (Inquiry) :078-708-8888(10:00~18:00)
詳細は (More Information) → こちら (Here)

Old 23rd April 2012, 02:26 PM

Preorder links for Overwriting/Nonai Survivor have been updated on YesAsia's end now

http://www.yesasia.com/global/search...101&l=1&bpt=48

Old 27th April 2012, 02:36 AM

BREAKERZ & other artistes participating in a special BUCK-TICK tribute album !

BREAKERZ & a group of other artistes will be participating in a special BUCK-TICK tribute album , titled PARADE II -RESPECTIVE TRACKS OF BUCK-TICK .

PARADE II -RESPECTIVE TRACKS OF BUCK-TICK is set to be released on 4th July & if you don't know who BUCK-TICK is , they're considered as 1 of the Visual-Kei pioneers in the late 80s along with X Japan and D'erlanger .

I think it's awesome for various artistes in paying tribute to BUCK-TICK , especially since I adore abingdon boys school's cover of BUCK-TICK's 1993 hit Dress .

So anyway , here's the tracklist for PARADE II -RESPECTIVE TRACKS OF BUCK-TICK :

・acid android / SEXUAL×××××!
・Acid Black Cherry / ROMANESQUE
・AA= / M・A・D
・cali≠gari / MISTY ZONE
・氣志團 / MACHINE
・THE LOWBROWS / エリーゼのために(THE LOWBROWS REMIX)
・D'ERLANGER / ICONOCLASM
・BREAKERZ / JUST ONE MORE KISS
・Pay money To my Pain / love letter
・POLYSICS / Sid Vicious ON THE BEACH
・ムック / JUPITER
・MERRY / 悪の華
・N'夙川BOYS / EMPTY GIRL

The song BREAKERZ has covered of BUCK-TICK was released way back in 26th Oct 1988 & JUST ONE MORE KISS is BUCK-TICK's 2nd single .

http://natalie.mu/music/news/68525

This's going to be something I can feel it xD

Old 28th April 2012, 04:35 AM

This nifty cool banner has been added to the guys's website in line with WISH 4U

Clicking on the banner will flash out more details with regards to the WISH 4U concert that will be taking place in Nippon Budokan on 27th July !

Old 2nd May 2012, 04:30 AM

Nonai Survivor CM to air on TV determined

5/3(木)朝8:30~オンエアの、テレビ東京系カードファイトドラマ「STAND UP! ヴァンガード」内にて、「脳内Survivor」のTVCMが初オンエアされます!

今回限りの特別バージョンですので、見逃さないようチェックして下さい!

Info - TV

The life action for STAND UP! Vanguard will be aired tomorrow morning on TV Tokyo from 8.30am - 10am .

Along with the drama , the CM with Nonai Survivor being played in the background is scheduled to be aired as well

No word on whether the CM be aired before or after the STAND UP! Vanguard is aired though .

Details released for the CD + DVD of Overwrite/Nonai Survivor , DVD contents wise

Oh yeah , team brz has updated their website today with the DVD contents surrounding the fanclub CD + DVD for Overwrite/Nonai Survivor

Surprisingly (or not) , they're not going to do a crazy 4 fanclub/CD + DVD editions unlike what the guys did last year for LAST † PRAY / Zettai ! I LOVE YOU :p so for that , thanks for not making me even more poorer than usual , BREAKERZ xD

Anyway , the DVD contents for the fanclub CD + DVD for Overwrite/Nonai Survivor will contains partial footages of the group's last Dec's BREAKERZ X’mas Special Live 2011“GO!GO!X’mas” ^___^

●内容
1. 脳内Survivor
2. オーバーライト
3. EMILY ~Acoustic Version~

特典DVD
「BREAKERZ X’mas Special Live 2011“GO!GO!X’mas”」のライブ映像5曲+オフショット映像

CD tracklist's the same as the 3 standardised editions of Overwrite/Nonai Survivor & the DVD includes partial footages of BREAKERZ X’mas Special Live 2011“GO!GO!X’mas” <3

5 songs are included , inclusive of offshot footages . As usual , the selected songs are not revealed until I get my fanclub copy of it

※2012年5月28日(月)以降に音楽ポータルサイトMusingでも販売受付開始されます。

Preorder for the fanclub/CD + DVD of Overwrite/Nonai Survivor will be opened via Musing on 28th May (Mon) .

team brz

Pic + profile of DAIGO added to Shin Domoto Kyoudai's official site

DAIGO mentioned a few days ago on his blog & Twitter that he's officially inducted as a regular on Shin Domoto Kyoudai & Fuji TV's site has confirmed about this

http://www.fujitv.co.jp/DOMOTO/index.html

Photo of DAIGO that they've used :

DAIGO 04月08日生まれ 東京都出身
オフィシャルサイト http://www.aplus-japan.com/talent/daigo/

06年、「DAIGO☆STARDUST」というソロ名義プロジェクトでメジャーデビューし、活動していた DAIGO。 ソロとして活動して早4年。彼はもともと10代の頃からロックバンドを組んでいた。彼は原点回帰してまたB ANDを組もうと心に決め、メンバーを探す。そこへ数々のレコーディングや、サポートギタリストとして活動 していたSHINPEIと知人を通して出会う。意気投合したDAIGOとSHINPEIは二人でデモ制作を 開始。07年、DAIGO☆STARDUST LIVEにて、この日、ギターを弾いていたAKIHIDEとライブを観に来ていたSHINPEIがDAIG Oに紹介され、初めて出会う。あとで発覚したことだが、のちに関わるスタッフも偶然にもこの日、同じ場所に いてライブを観ていた。DAIGO、AKIHIDE、SHINPEIの3人組ロックバンドBREAKERZ 結成。「BREAKERZ」というバンド名には、既存の考えや概念をブッ壊して新しいものを創造していくと いう意味がある。

ソロとしても、舞台「謎解きはディナーのあとで」や映画『ウルトラマンサーガ』に出演。ドラマやバラエティ など幅広く活躍中。

When I saw that photo , I was like EHHHHH , isn't the inside of his outfit taken from the FIGHTERZ magazine photoshoot which's 3 years old =___='''

Well , at least DAIGO looks great , wouldn't deny it :3

Old 2nd May 2012, 03:05 PM

BREAKERZ MUSCLE PARTY 2012 SHINPEI's Birthday ~Ikuze!! Gogatsu no Kin'niku-sai~ concert goods

SHINPEI's 31st birthday will happen in 9 days's time & today , the guys have revealed the concert goods for BREAKERZ MUSCLE PARTY 2012 SHINPEI's Birthday ~Ikuze!! Gogatsu no Kin'niku-sai~ which the concert will take place next Friday

Spoiler:
Birthday Scrunchie ; ¥1,000

T-shirt - SHINPEI (S / M / L) ; ¥3,000

Muffler Towel (Yellow Colour) ; ¥1,500

Wristband (Yellow Colour) ; ¥1,000

Wristband - SHINPEI ; ¥1,000

Bag (Yellow Colour) ; ¥2,000

Charity band (Yellow Colour) ; ¥500

Needless to say , the concert goods for SHINPEI's upcoming birthday party is almost identical to the concert goods that were made available for DAIGO's , except everything is in yellow colour & having a different name included in the concert goods of course x)

But I must say , I really really like the T-shirt design for SHINPEI's T-shirt , it's fantastic & I couldn't help but lol over the birthday scrunchie xD

Guess DAIGO is not the only 1 in BREAKERZ that listens to AKB48 :p

And as always in past live concerts , there will be a CD booth set up outside of the concet venue , selling the guys's CDs (be it for albums or singles) .

Just like DAIGO's birthday live concert , by making a purchase of more than ¥2,000 of CDs at the CD booth will entitle the buyer to a postcard

And yes it's the same postcard xD

http://breakerz-web.net/goods/birthday0511/index.html

Old 3rd May 2012, 02:47 PM

YouTube streaming - Nonai Survivor PV preview

The life action drama for STAND UP! Vanguard was aired this morning on TV Tokyo from 8.30am - 10am & in the midst of it being aired , the PV preview snippet for Nonai Survivor was aired ^_____^

This makes perfect sense since Nonai Survivor is used to promote STAND UP! Vanguard while CLIMBER x CLIMBER is used as the insert background song for the life action drama :p

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuwa , it looks very good D: @_@ & somewhat it's much better than what I expected but damn , it's definitely nothing like CLIMBER x CLIMBER in any single bit .

Couldn't really get a good look on AKIHIDE & SHINPEI's outfits but DAIGO , damn you , super bad ass + coloured corn rows = *____*

All in all , the PV preview on what Nonai Survivor has to offer is very promising & watch out for that macho dude in the beginning of the preview , he looks like the same person that appeared in the latest cardfight vanguard CM with DAIGO heh xD

Old 4th May 2012, 02:58 AM
NEVER EVER Initiate

SHINPEI's wife is pretty lol Nice preview. It looks great. I want that shirt for SHINPEI's birthday lol
Old 4th May 2012, 03:06 AM

BREAKERZ MUSCLE PARTY 2012 SHINPEI's Birthday ~Ikuze!! Gogatsu no Kin'niku-sai~ will be taking place next Fri , exactly a week from today & I'm pretty sure the guys have been already rehearsing well & proper for SHINPEI's birthday party concert ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

And I'm most certain they will be performing Overwrite and/or Nonai Survivor next week since they have already premiered Nonai Survivor in full during DAIGO's birthday party concert

Anyway yeah the PV preview for Nonai Survivor looks very promising & so different from what I originally visualised xD

I thought it was going to be something like CLIMBER x CLIMBER but it's more of an updated version of Gekijou , cos of the stage & laser lights

Last night , DAIGO uploaded a photo of himself in Nonai Survivor garb

O_O

Man his getup is so cool + weird at the same time o_o & I'm pretty sure the dreadlocks are inspired by hyde since he has a fetish of wearing them :p

Except in this case , DAIGO dons coloured braids . hyde is too cool to don black coloured dreadlocks haha

Old 5th May 2012, 02:53 AM

Overwrite will start being used as the ending theme for Detective Conan from today's episode onwards as what DAIGO mentioned on his blog :p

あとさ

5月5日といえば

BREAKERZのオーバーライトが

名探偵コナンのエンディングソングとして流れるぜ!

みんな

お楽しみに\(//∇//)\

http://ameblo.jp/daigoblog/entry-11240786025.html

I'm most certain Overwrite will be a ballad since Nonai Survivor is the upbeat A-side & both Hikari & Tsukiyo no Itazura no Mahou which are ballads were used as ending themes in Detective Conan

Let's see if I'm right on this x) & I have a feeling covers for Overwrite/Nonai Survivor will be out next week . Only time will tell :p

Old 6th May 2012, 05:08 AM

Preview snippet of Overwrite

Yesterday , Detective Conan has already started playing the guys's new song Overwrite which's used as the 42nd ending theme for the anime

Oh ... wow it's very different from what I thought . I thought it might be another Tsukiyo no Itazura no Mahou since AKIHIDE composed both songs but the feeling that the preview of Overwrite gives me a very ... organic vibe ? xD

Lyrically , DAIGO seems to be singing from a girl's point of view but yup just like Hikari & Tsukiyo no Itazura no Mahou , Overwrite is a ballad that plays a good contrast against Nonai Survivor

Old 8th May 2012, 09:01 PM
NEVER EVER Initiate

It sounds great!
Old 9th May 2012, 04:32 AM

lol yeah the preview for Overwrite sounds really good & very AKIHIDE that's for sure xD

guess I'm right in that Overwrite will be a ballad since Nonai Survivor will be the upbeat track & let alone , Overwrite is used as the ending theme for Detective Conan which past songs of theirs which were ending themes for the anime were also ballads x)

2 more days before SHINPEI's MUSCLE PARTY birthday concert commences in Osaka Blitz & the guys have been hard at rehearsing for it since Mon until assumingly tomorrow

now's to wait for covers + promo shots of Overwrite / Nonai Survivor to be out

Old 10th May 2012, 04:15 AM

another reason why I adore SHINPEI is that he's not a photo ***** unlike DAIGO :p

case in point ...

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

1 photo = 3 birthday goods (T-shirt + charity bands + wrist bands) = save on space = getting maximum exposure at low cost XD

All in all , he looks great & the upclose shot of T-shirt design is really good <3

hopefully they will put out a great birthday live concert tomorrow at Osaka umeda AKASO , SHINPEI deserves all the love he should get on his special day ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

Proof in the pudding is that tickets for MUSCLE PARTY 2012 SHINPEI's Birthday ~行くぜ!!五月の筋肉祭~ have been all sold out , awesome

Old 10th May 2012, 04:19 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHINPEI !!!!!!!!!!! (≧▽≦)(≧▽≦)(≧▽≦)

to celebrate the fact that he's officially 31 years old , he posted a message on his blog earlier on in that he has joined Twitter ^_______^

Quote:
そして!本日からTwitterも始めたいと思います。

色々つぶやくので、皆さん是非フォローして下さいね♪気まぐれで返信もしちゃうぜ★

Twitterアカウントは...

@shinpei_brz

よろしくネ!
http://yaplog.jp/brzshinpei/archive/2132

(≧▽≦)(≧▽≦)(≧▽≦)

I have already added him via Twitter (including DAIGO of course :p) . Now the only person that hasn't joined Twitter is AKIHIDE (yet) but until then ....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHINPEI (≧▽≦)(≧▽≦)(≧▽≦)

Closed Thread

Tags
akihide, breakerz, daigo, shinpei, zain records