Ayu and Religion - Page 8 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12th May 2008, 11:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Partino View Post
AYU is A religion itself!!!! ... thank you
No.

Anyway, I agree with Ayu believing in God but not having a set religion. Heck, she didn't even know to pray at a Chinese temple. I think that says enough about following that particular religion; Buddism was it? Makes me wonder why the heck she wrote M, though. It's so catholic. Maybe she chose to write about Maria, because it's a motherly figure? I wonder why she didn't pick a fatherly figure then, as she never had one. In fact, I wonder why she picked Maria at all. Other than being important in the Catholic/Christian religion, she doesn't play much of an important role, IMO. I'm Christian myself and I don't find her too important.
Old 12th May 2008, 11:10 PM
theme of a-nation '03 H-Initiate

hmm i don't have a religion, but i have faith and i wouldn't criticize some1 for believing a different god, i think ayu just have a strong faith, but that doesn't necessary mean she have to say she's a catholic or something else. everyone believe what they want to, and no one have the right to criticize someone for it, ayu's not a free-thinker..maybe a grounded thinker ^^ she knows what is important to her~just have faith ^^
Closed Thread