AYUS NOSE! wth - Page 2 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

Old 8th April 2010, 05:26 PM
Voyage Initiate

You know these days people can make WONDERS just with basic make-up...

Using different shades of skin color, you can highlight and shade certain parts to make your cheeks, nose, chin, etc all appear different than they are for real.

I didn't notice her nose in Don't look back, but I have noticed depending on photoshoots, angles and videos that it doesn't always look the same.

That said though, I don't think she would have surgery. Ayu wears a lot of make-up all the time, to me what's the reason it looks different depending on make-up method and lighting
BTS Wings Tour 2017
G-Dragon M.O.T.T.E World Tour 2017
Taeyang White Night World Tour 2017
Old 9th April 2010, 12:25 AM
sending mail Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanabi_surreal View Post
Her nose is always wierd, sometimes looks pretty and sometimes like an eagle...
I see her nose "normal" it looks strange, but normal, the one that she always have
Exactly .

Old 9th April 2010, 12:49 AM
Because of You Initiate

don't overreact over a magazine shoot or an album cover or a video, 'cuase all of these not only get "photoshop" but there so many things involved too, camera lenses, make up, angles, lightning, face expressions, color etc. etc...

This subject can be discuss sure, but I think it becomes pointless when you compare professional shoots over "real" photos or even "videos".
"Being part of a group like this, with you guys! is awesome! so I salute you all." (1st July 2010, 11:17 PM)
"Adiós." (8th May 2011, 02:13 PM)
Old 23rd April 2011, 04:19 AM
poker face Initiate

Ayumi teeth is kinda straight and white. Did she do something to her teeth in the past?
Old 23rd April 2011, 07:37 AM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtrl_gal0603 View Post
Ayumi teeth is kinda straight and white. Did she do something to her teeth in the past?
in 2005 she definitely did something. anyone would do ^_^
Old 23rd April 2011, 07:50 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

She got veneers. Apparently in 2001[?] she had her teeth fixed somehow, though the results from that were still a bit crooked/she had a gap in her front teeth. But then in 2005, she got them done at some point between filming fairyland in Hawaii [May/June?] and filming HEAVEN [July/August?]~
Old 23rd April 2011, 07:56 AM
Pray H-Initiate

For the last damn time.

PHOTOSHOP. MAKE-UP. LIGHTING. ANGLES. CONTRAST.

Done forever. I wish...

Koumori has been wifed by me

Old 23rd April 2011, 10:09 AM
poker face Initiate

To truehappiness. Thanks for the info. By the way, do you have pictures of Ayu before and after? I wanna compare. Lol. Would much appreciate your help. Thanks!
Old 23rd April 2011, 11:26 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Her teeth from like 1999/2000:
Spoiler:

Teeth from 2002-2003:
Spoiler:

Teeth now:
Spoiler:

My theory is that since she filmed fairyland and still had that SLIGHT gap... she got her teeth done/fixed at some point while she was in Hawaii AFTER filming fairyland. I think she was there for a few weeks? IIRC, she was working on HEAVEN at the same time?

Last edited by truehappiness; 23rd April 2011 at 11:29 AM.
Old 23rd April 2011, 12:39 PM
Curtain call Initiate

I miss her crooked teeth specially in rainbow era idk imperfections make you beautiful
Old 23rd April 2011, 04:55 PM
poker face Initiate

truehappiness. Thank you for those pictures. Hmmm. I also wanna do my teeth already. Lol.
Old 23rd April 2011, 04:57 PM
poker face Initiate

Ayumi teeth really cute. Haha.
Old 29th April 2011, 07:32 AM
fairyland Initiate

i think her nose is still not perfect. make up and photoshop did amazing things lately..but i'm pretty sure it's her real nose.

@truehappiness
if you check older pics you'll find her teeth were worse than 2000 pic..i think she had various jobs on them during the years

~thanks pepper for the set~
Old 29th April 2011, 09:22 AM
Liar Initiate

So what if she wants a little plastic in her face. She's old and of course she's going to want some touching up. It's no big freaking deal. I don't see why it's so bad, especially when them Koreans treat it as something common, akin to getting eyeglasses or something. Of course, Ayu won't turn 100% artificial and fake like such but she'll look nice on camera. She still looks great after all this time, although I wish she didn't touch her teeth....they're scary.
Old 29th April 2011, 03:11 PM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by C+R+E+AYUMI View Post
i think her nose is still not perfect. make up and photoshop did amazing things lately..but i'm pretty sure it's her real nose
But me loving her nose with honest passion

Honestly, I always thought, Ayu's nose is one of her prettiest features of her face. It's kinda big, sometimes seems a little long, with a small bump on it - I just love it!! F4ck those mainstream cosmetic noses made by high-society surgeons. Her nose was always big 'n beeeaauutiful to me xD

Edit: Also, I really liked her messy teeth, but I don't think it was a wrong decision, to straighten them.

Last edited by channy; 29th April 2011 at 03:18 PM.
Old 29th April 2011, 04:33 PM
GAME Initiate

^LOL same as me about the nose xD But I love her teeth now better than her past teeth

Facebook
Twitter
Blogspot
Tumblr
Weibo

Old 1st May 2011, 11:26 AM
until that Day… Initiate

wew..i don't believe she ever got plastic surgery before except surgery for his teeth.
i've seen her young pics.. she just looks the same as ever, she just ages...
and she has been kept on changing her appearances ever since she debuted, specially her hair and make up..those make mostly indicate ppl to think that she got surgery.
Old 3rd May 2011, 01:18 AM
SURREAL Initiate

I find it very childish that people point out that one has had plastic surgery. It's too bad that there are people like this ...

My personal perspective about plastic surgery is: That anyone, who feels uncomfortable or has an functionality problem or no reason at all can have it. Why not? If it improves your self-esteem, why leave the option out?!

I DO believe that Ayu has had plastic surgery, as many other celebs in our world. Saying this I know that she's done plastic surgery on her nose.

["I will have an rhino-plastic surgery (nose-job or how I would like to call it: nose surgery) soon. Everything is all right now, and as soon as I turn 17 I will get surgery. During the consultation I showed a picture of ayu (with my phone). A recent photo and an old photo, and this was what he said: "There is no way a nose can get smaller and thinner AND grow to your face (instead of grow out of your face) without having gone trough plastic surgery. He found her nose very unusual and appealing, but it's not fully "untouched"

He also had an comment about ayu's eyes. He saw a huge change in her eyes. And what he said about that was: "Her eyes are ... Remarkable and so unique. Kinda alien-like, I do not believe those are her "own" eyes." Though he admitted that he was not 100% sure about this, because make-up can change so much in one's face.

About the nose-correction he was 100% sure though. Make up couldn't cover the nostrils of ayu being *normal* first and small after. Same about the width and other things."]

This does not change anything, and I hope some of you people can get over yourself.

(I DO NOT WANT TO COME OVER AS HARSH OR MEAN !!!)
Old 3rd May 2011, 04:34 AM
Liar Initiate

I agree on the nose. The eyes, I think she hasn't touched. If you look at pictures of her without all the makeup she still has the same eyes she's had forever.
Old 3rd May 2011, 11:45 AM
Born To Be... Initiate

Location: where the Sexy little things Sparkle and sing Love songs (California)
You know Ayu said herself on twitter she's never had any plastic surgery, right? She said she has never had the time to do so. It's obvious she had her teeth done, but if she said herself she's never had anything else done, shouldn't we just stop talking about it already?

♥sweet&simple♥
ღGraphic Junkies, UNITE!ღ