TA LIMITED LIVE TOUR 2016 - Page 3 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 16th July 2016, 05:41 AM
Because of You Initiate

I hope she sings some of her underrated songs AND PUT THEM IN DVD / BLURAY

Put my mouth on the lyrics like CPR

Old 16th July 2016, 10:13 AM
ayu-mi-x II Initiate

I bet she'll troll everyone again like in the accoustic ballad segemnt this time (performing letter for example) and then we'll never see it, we'll just know that she performed it and never see it ufh

tumblr

Old 16th July 2016, 05:28 PM
Because of You Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryusei View Post
I bet she'll troll everyone again like in the accoustic ballad segemnt this time (performing letter for example) and then we'll never see it, we'll just know that she performed it and never see it ufh
I am thinking the same thing!

Put my mouth on the lyrics like CPR

Old 17th July 2016, 06:13 AM
ayu-mi-x II Initiate

^That's just sad...

Set made by Mary-Tina. Thank you!
Old 17th July 2016, 10:01 AM
Who... Initiate

Sendai is the only place i'd able to attend since it's on weekend she didn't perform there last year, right?
Old 18th July 2016, 01:00 AM
winding road H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryusei View Post
Sad but true. I'm still salty about her switching Pray for Days

Old 20th July 2016, 01:41 PM
Gut it-pez Initiate

I'm so glad she's doing a TA tour while I'll be in Japan, I honestly thought last TA tour was just a one off~

I've signed up for TA but how does the lottery work? is there a way to just buy the tickets as long as you're a TA member? this really confuses me

what a sweet~~~

Old 20th July 2016, 01:58 PM
BEST Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessicar View Post
I'm so glad she's doing a TA tour while I'll be in Japan, I honestly thought last TA tour was just a one off~

I've signed up for TA but how does the lottery work? is there a way to just buy the tickets as long as you're a TA member? this really confuses me
The way it worked last year for TA tour, for international members:
  • You'll get an e-mail from AVEX saying the lottery is open, and you will be able to apply to the lottery
  • When applying for the lottery, last time through iFLYER, you will choose how many tickets and what kind (floor/standing or balcony/seated)
  • After some time has passed, you will receive notification that you have won tickets from the lottery (hopefully) and you must go to iFLYER to purchase whatever you applied for
  • The day of the event, about 1 hour before doors open, there will be a ticket desk to get your ticket, which will be a pre-assigned entry number
Old 20th July 2016, 02:08 PM
Gut it-pez Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by voltron View Post
The way it worked last year for TA tour, for international members:
  • You'll get an e-mail from AVEX saying the lottery is open, and you will be able to apply to the lottery
  • When applying for the lottery, last time through iFLYER, you will choose how many tickets and what kind (floor/standing or balcony/seated)
  • After some time has passed, you will receive notification that you have won tickets from the lottery (hopefully) and you must go to iFLYER to purchase whatever you applied for
  • The day of the event, about 1 hour before doors open, there will be a ticket desk to get your ticket, which will be a pre-assigned entry number
thank you so much you saved a life tbh when does the lottery open roughly? sorry to bother~

what a sweet~~~

Old 20th July 2016, 03:02 PM
BEST Initiate

They haven't announced it yet. The e-mail they sent out said sales would start mid-late July...so it should start soon.
Old 20th July 2016, 03:17 PM
A Song for XX Initiate

Quote:
[*]The day of the event, about 1 hour before doors open, there will be a ticket desk to get your ticket, which will be a pre-assigned entry number
I was told that I should be there very early because you don't have a fixed seat and if you want to be in front of the stage you have to line up in front of the venue. According to your explanation I need to hope for a good entry number then? Sorry for the stupid question but I just want to make sure.
Old 20th July 2016, 03:24 PM
WHATEVER Initiate

Yes there are the entry numbers... So you will know which row you will stand...

* Watched it Live *
⭐️
2017.6.17 & 6.18 ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- Tour 2017』
⭐️
2016.12.30 &12.31 Countdown Live 2016-2017 Just the Beginning -20-
⭐️
2016.11.16 Limited TA Tour 2016
⭐️
2016.07.08 & 07.10 Arena Tour 2016 ~M(A)DE IN JAPAN~
⭐️
2015.10.02 Limited TA Tour 2015
⭐️
2015.06.06 - 06.07 Arena Tour 2015 ~ Cirque de Minuit 真夜中のサーカス ~

Old 20th July 2016, 03:34 PM
A Song for XX Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by stivenoto View Post
Yes there are the entry numbers... So you will know which row you will stand...
Okay, thanks!
Old 20th July 2016, 04:17 PM
BEST Initiate

They call out numbers one at a time for entry, but after like 50, they start racing through them. So make sure you are near the area to line up for entry after you get your ticket, and as close to the front of you number range area as possible. Depending how quickly you can or cannot get to the entryway, you may end up ahead of or behind people with numbers before your own.

Spoiler:

This was Diver City, for example.
Old 20th July 2016, 04:32 PM
No way to say Initiate

ooooh can't wait for tickets! planning to attend 1 or 2 shows in Osaka

ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2012-2013 A ~WAKE UP~. Dec 29/30/31, 2012. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~. Apr 13/14, 2013. Saitama Super Arena, Saitama.
ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~. July 27/28, 2013. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~MADE IN JAPAN~. May 22, 2016. XEBIO Arena, Sendai.
ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~MADE IN JAPAN~. July 18, 2016. Osaka-Jo Hall, Osaka.
ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2016-2017 A『Just the beginning -20-』. Dec 29, 2016. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』. July 15/17, 2017. Osaka-Jo Hall, Osaka
ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』. January 9, 2018. ROHM Theatre, Kyoto
Old 20th July 2016, 04:45 PM
A Song for XX Initiate

Quote:
They call out numbers one at a time for entry, but after like 50, they start racing through them. So make sure you are near the area to line up for entry after you get your ticket, and as close to the front of you number range area as possible. Depending how quickly you can or cannot get to the entryway, you may end up ahead of or behind people with numbers before your own.

Spoiler:

This was Diver City, for example.
Oh wow! Okay, now I understand. Thank you very much!
Old 20th July 2016, 05:30 PM
Who... Initiate

i don't still get it tho! need to ask one more question, so everyone is called by the number they have in ticket but it's only the number you can enter to the place? if you go there like last person, can you still go through all of the people and push yourself through to the front row? i hope i was clear enough
Old 20th July 2016, 06:27 PM
BEST Initiate

So everybody has an assigned number of entry on their ticket.

Then you wait with your number groupings while you wait for entry (you can see some signs in my picture that are like: 1- 500, 500 - 1,000, etc.)

They call out each number individually, though they can go pretty rapidly as they get higher in the numbers, and start doing maybe up to 5 or 10 at a time. When they call your number, you can enter the line of people who are entering the building.

Now, if you get there late or it takes you a while to get into the main entry queue when they are calling numbers so fast -- then people with a number after yours will still get to go in and can take your space. The numbers are entry order, not a guarantee of a specific location (other than floor or balcony, which you'll have picked during the lottery and is non-negotiable).

Once you are in the location (at least Diver City), they file you in by rows of maybe 3-5 people deep. Every so often there are metal bars/railings throughout the floor section to try and create distinct areas. So if you are a higher number and toward the back, you're probably not getting up front.

Also, during the early shows people pushed VERY hard. But we were so crammed tight that you really weren't moving more than 1-2 people closer or further back. Before the finale shows, she posted on TA to please be polite and be sure not to hurt everyone, so in the video of the concert everyone is standing nicely in place.

Personally, I will say -- if you want to get as close as you comfortably can within your area, that's fine. But don't be a jerk and try to push other people out of the way just so you can be closer. People were really rude during the show I went to, and while the whole show was like a dream, it basically hurt to walk the next day because I was so sore from trying to stay planted on the ground and getting shoved all around (literally at times my feet were not touching the floor because we were packed in so tight and people were pushing so hard). It definitely took away from the experience a bit.
Old 20th July 2016, 09:34 PM
Who... Initiate

Quote:
Once you are in the location (at least Diver City), they file you in by rows of maybe 3-5 people deep. Every so often there are metal bars/railings throughout the floor section to try and create distinct areas. So if you are a higher number and toward the back, you're probably not getting up front. a bit.
so basically you can not end up on front row, if you enter there later? that's the thing that keeps bothering me since in her arena tours there are seats where you must stay but since there's no seats, it's different. here in Finland people are so rude when you go to see artists, they use elbow to push you away to get to front row i was watching Kygo's show earlier this summer and these 18yo-lookinglike bitches came in front of me, taking selfies with Kygo showing behind them and after all this they decide to jump on some guys shoulders and scream and wave there hands like there was no-one behind them. it made the whole experience so much worse since that was the gig i was looking for months i hate it when people doesn't think about anyone else but themselves
Old 20th July 2016, 09:50 PM
BEST Initiate

It would be VERY difficult to get to the front if you entered later. It might not be completely impossible, but you would probably make a lot of people very angry in the process if you managed to find a way up.

So this is Zepp Tokyo, where the finale was filmed (not too far from DiverCity). I don't think DiverCity had the middle divider, and there may have been some openings in the rows -- I can't really remember. But this should give you a general idea anyway.

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/wp-conte...Zepp-Tokyo.jpg
Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, limited teamayu live 2016, ta limited live tour 2016, teamayu