[News] The Benefit of 5 Consecutive Monthly Releases - Page 4 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 22nd February 2013, 08:40 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

we're talking about culture, not food. i'm not saying that we should steal what's expensive, all i'm saying is that the problem is not simple to be solved. but it's just my opinion, i buy songs on itunes and i also download ilegal music, i'm not ashamed, i live in a country where the state steals from its own nation, so i know what i'm talking about. the legal positivism doesn't apply in every place of our world.

Last edited by brener; 22nd February 2013 at 08:48 AM.
Old 22nd February 2013, 08:54 AM
appears Initiate

^^ don't worry. sooner or later, someone will share the song to all of AHS~
Old 22nd February 2013, 09:07 AM
appears Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by brener View Post
it's not as simple as that... there's a lot of poor fans around the world who cant even afford a single cd, and now only because he doesn't got enough money that means he can't listen to a song that is only available for rich kids who could buy all the 5 items?
I'm not rich either, but I work hard to earn money. So please support Ayu. She worked hard too, ya know~
Old 22nd February 2013, 09:37 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

i always have supported her, i'm not talking about me, i'm talking about everyone who can't even go to college because they have to work to help at home, it's not fair with them.

but yeah, someone will leak it here =) and i hope the world will be a better place someday, with rules and rights that apply for everyone and not just a small part of it.
Old 22nd February 2013, 09:37 AM
Connected Initiate

Quote:
it's not as simple as that... there's a lot of poor fans around the world who cant even afford a single cd, and now only because he doesn't got enough money that means he can't listen to a song that is only available for rich kids who could buy all the 5 items?
i dont know where you live but here in brazil it's really expensive to buy imported CDs from Japan, we have to pay a lot of taxes and duties, and most of ayumi fans doesnt buy her albums because they have to pay for school and food instead.

if i have the opportunity to leak the song i will, the system must know that culture shouldn't cost this price.
Brener, right now we're talking about is only 1 song and wallpaper which is exclusively for that 5 release bonus. Not an album. And I think it's reasonable enough. There's just things that u had to make it exclusive especially when people don't appreciate at all. They just take things for granted that the buyers will upload and didn't buy it themselves to support.

And the song might not be new... it might just be a cover song of hers.
Then the song she's going to sing with her fans might be recorded in A BEST 3!!!

Old 22nd February 2013, 09:41 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

^

so you're saying that we have to deal with it? let this elitist system be it?
i'm not here trying to change anybody's opinion, i'm just expressing mine.

i wish everyone could have the opportunity to realize their dreams, even the small ones, like buying a song on internet, but it's just the world that we live in, we born in this hostile capitalist society and i'm just one person against the tide...

Last edited by brener; 22nd February 2013 at 09:46 AM.
Old 22nd February 2013, 09:54 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

I share my opinions with you brener, maldita receita federal )':

I'm not that sure if this song will leak... iirc MOON was a leftover track from RnRC and was avaible for TA download only right after the album came out. We didnt get a proper rip of the song till it was announced as her next single, all I remember there was was a poor phone recording of another phone playing the song and you could barely tell if it was ayu or Katy Perry singing it.

But hey avex love physical releases, so I'm sure one day this song will be included on an album or single, just like MOON was, or Kuu's Get It On. Not a big deal for me.

instagram | last.fm | tumblr | jpop tumblr | twitter | peeproom | goodreads

Old 22nd February 2013, 09:59 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

^
quem não vive aqui não sabe como é e imagino que deva existir lugares bem piores...

whatever, this song is not a big deal for me either, i'm just a bit upset about the way these things work...
Old 22nd February 2013, 10:02 AM
Connected Initiate

Quote:
^

so you're saying that we have to deal with it? let this elitist system be it?
i'm not here trying to change anybody's opinion, i'm just expressing mine.

i wish everyone could have the opportunity to realize their dreams, even the small ones, like buying a song on internet, but it's just the world that we live in, we born in this hostile capitalist society and i'm just one person against the tide...
I'm not saying a definite right or wrong but as a buyer who paid more than $400 for the release had the choice to decide whether or not he choice to share.
It's not right for people who didn't pay for it and ask for the item right? I mean if people decides to share, it's fine. But you can't demand people to share just because you can't afford. You might think it's a self fish act of people not sharing to the poor. But standing on the other view, it's self fish for those who didn't purchase and keep asking for freebies.

For me, I did share things. I had shared lots of ayu stuff her and uploaded torrents of blu rays BUT I always leave out the full iso as I've already shared the main content (m2ts) to the others who were poor to purchase the album and I believe that the buyers deserve to have something extra. So please don't get me wrong as some self fish basxxxx who likes to keep things to himself and not sharing.
(although I did share the ISO of Snow white and mtv super dry live recently as they were not for sale items and I'd purchase from YAJ)

Last edited by kinix; 22nd February 2013 at 10:09 AM.
Old 22nd February 2013, 10:05 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

^

i'm not getting you wrong. i'm not trying to force people to share it, they have their rights to keep it with them, they paid for it and i don't think they're selfish.

i only said that if i had the opportunity to share it, i would.

the only one to blame is our government, that's it.
Old 22nd February 2013, 10:07 AM
glitter Initiate

Well, even in developed countries people have to work for what they want. Not everybody is rich, I'm certainly not. Calling someone rich is just as insulting as calling someone poor especially if you don't know those people at all.

I live in Australia but I'm originally from South America, and I can tell you that many people in both continents are poor because they choose to be poor, and they complain and complain all the time.

I would also like to live in a perfect World, but things aren't like that, sadly.

Anyway, as I said it was my opinion in this case and I think that your opinion is also valid, and of course that the song will leak, so don't worry too much about it.
Old 22nd February 2013, 10:11 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

sometimes people just don't have the opportunity, it's sad, and i'm doing what i can do to change that...

but whatever, let's focus on the thread topic.... let's forget about it please...
Old 22nd February 2013, 10:13 AM
No way to say Initiate

Oh my gosh~!
Old 22nd February 2013, 01:12 PM
ayu-mi-x Initiate

I envy everybody, who was able to buy all five releases (wish I had more money left. I only bought LOVE again and HLS BluRay.), cause the lottery prices sound amazing!!!

But honestly it reminds me of the R'N'RC handwritten lyrics thing. The chances are soooo slim to win one of these awesome prices. I was so desperate to get one of these sheets I bought 3 copies of R'N'RC.

Btw (I know completely of topic, but I'm curious) have all the handwritten lyrics sheets of R'N'RC been found???

Old 22nd February 2013, 01:14 PM
No way to say Initiate

I put pretty much all the money I earn towards my education and I barely have enough money to eat properly. I can't believe there are users here that want to hold it against me because I don't buy all of Ayu's products like a slave. I wouldn't be boasting about buying them all either because y'all got ripped off and played by Ayu/Avex.
Old 22nd February 2013, 01:58 PM
TO BE Initiate

I'm sure Ayu will make it available to all her fans eventually.
Even if it's a different version or something along those lines.
Old 22nd February 2013, 02:56 PM
Secret Initiate

Ayu is just gonna throw the song on A BEST 3 anyway. Who cares lol
Old 22nd February 2013, 02:58 PM
As if.. Initiate

So if I get all 5 HK version I can still get the song and wallpaper right? (sorry for the random post)

CRISIS MAKE UP

Old 22nd February 2013, 03:15 PM
JEWEL Initiate

Some of the ones I got are HK and some are JPN so I guess the codes won't work. Oh well, I didn't really purchase them for the prizes anyway.
Old 22nd February 2013, 05:40 PM
And Then Initiate

Some people forget that Ayu became popular overseas thanks to internet and illegal downloads lol

Tags
浜崎あゆみ, 15th anniversary, ayumi hamasaki