TA LIMITED LIVE TOUR 2016 - Page 4 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 20th July 2016, 10:14 PM
Who... Initiate

oh now i get it!! thank you so much for your answers
Old 20th July 2016, 11:45 PM
End of the World Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by voltron View Post
So everybody has an assigned number of entry on their ticket.

Then you wait with your number groupings while you wait for entry (you can see some signs in my picture that are like: 1- 500, 500 - 1,000, etc.)

They call out each number individually, though they can go pretty rapidly as they get higher in the numbers, and start doing maybe up to 5 or 10 at a time. When they call your number, you can enter the line of people who are entering the building.

Now, if you get there late or it takes you a while to get into the main entry queue when they are calling numbers so fast -- then people with a number after yours will still get to go in and can take your space. The numbers are entry order, not a guarantee of a specific location (other than floor or balcony, which you'll have picked during the lottery and is non-negotiable).

Once you are in the location (at least Diver City), they file you in by rows of maybe 3-5 people deep. Every so often there are metal bars/railings throughout the floor section to try and create distinct areas. So if you are a higher number and toward the back, you're probably not getting up front.

Also, during the early shows people pushed VERY hard. But we were so crammed tight that you really weren't moving more than 1-2 people closer or further back. Before the finale shows, she posted on TA to please be polite and be sure not to hurt everyone, so in the video of the concert everyone is standing nicely in place.

Personally, I will say -- if you want to get as close as you comfortably can within your area, that's fine. But don't be a jerk and try to push other people out of the way just so you can be closer. People were really rude during the show I went to, and while the whole show was like a dream, it basically hurt to walk the next day because I was so sore from trying to stay planted on the ground and getting shoved all around (literally at times my feet were not touching the floor because we were packed in so tight and people were pushing so hard). It definitely took away from the experience a bit.
I find the pushing issue really odd, because I attended a concert for mucc and buck-tick at zepp namba and there was very little pushing and most people stayed in their assigned areas, except for some loud foreigners lol. Not that I don't believe you of course but you'd think there would be more pushing at a rock concert than an ayumi concert
Old 21st July 2016, 12:41 AM
Memorial address (take 2 version) Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yumsushi View Post
I find the pushing issue really odd, because I attended a concert for mucc and buck-tick at zepp namba and there was very little pushing and most people stayed in their assigned areas, except for some loud foreigners lol. Not that I don't believe you of course but you'd think there would be more pushing at a rock concert than an ayumi concert
Yeah but Ayu's fans pretty much never have an opportunity to be that close to her. I can see how fans who are used to Yoyogi-like venues would be doing lots of pushing and shoving if they suddenly found themselves in a Zepp venue and she was literally right in front of them.
Old 21st July 2016, 02:28 AM
BEST Initiate

Exactly. And a lot of the girls seriously crush on the make dancers and go crazy for them, to be honest.

I also saw just the 3rd show in the tour, and it did calm after.
Old 22nd July 2016, 07:19 AM
Love song H-Initiate

"TA LIMITED LIVE TOUR 2016" TeamAyu Ticket Lottery Reservation

[Important Notice]
Please read the Ticket Lottery Reservation rules carefully, follow the steps to complete your order.
The following members are able to order tickets for "TA LIMITED LIVE TOUR 2016" lottery ticket reservation.
TA members with valid membership after July 2016, and who completed registration and paid by Monday July 18th, 2016 23:59. (JST)

*All dates and time are shown in Japan Standard Time.

You are required to enter your membership ID number and your registered birth date in TeamAyu to order tickets.
Membership ID number: 6 digit numbers
Birth date: 8 digit numbers (YYYYMMDD)
Ex) If your birth date is 1990, April 2nd...[19900402]

This ENGLISH Ticket Lottery Reservation Website is ONLY available for resident outside Japan.
TeamAyu members who register their current residential addresses outside Japan as of Wednesday July 20th, 2016 can order tickets from this website.
You are unable to order tickets from this website if your current residential address is Japan.

We are unable to put seats for TeamAyu members living in and outside Japan next to each other.

"TA LIMITED LIVE TOUR 2016"
ALL DATES

[Ticket Price]

<TeamAyu Member>
1F Standing 8,500 yen (Tax Included) Tokyo/Osaka/Nagoya/Sapporo
2F Standing 8,500 yen (Tax Included) Tokyo/Sapporo
2F Reserved Seating 9,500 yen (Tax Included) Tokyo/Osaka/Nagoya/Sapporo
Reserved Seating Only 8,500 yen (Tax Included) Fukuoka/Sendai/Matsuyama/Hiroshima/Fukui

<Non TeamAyu Member>
1F Standing 9,500 yen (Tax Included) Tokyo/Osaka/Nagoya/Sapporo
2F Standing 9,500 yen (Tax Included) Tokyo/Sapporo
2F Reserved Seating 10,500 yen (Tax Included) Tokyo/Osaka/Nagoya/Sapporo
Reserved Seating Only 9,500 yen (Tax Included) Fukuoka/Sendai/Matsuyama/Hiroshima/Fukui

*Additional drink fee (500 yen) is collected at admission. (Tokyo/Osaka/Nagoya/Sapporo)
*Children aged 6 years and under are not permitted to enter 1F Standing area (Tokyo/Osaka/Nagoya/Sapporo) even if they are membership holders.
*Children aged over 3 years old are required tickets. (Fukuoka/Sendai/Matsuyama/Hiroshima/Fukui)
*Admission to 1F Standing, 2F Standing and Standing is subject to reference number on your ticket.
*Ticket Limit: One application up to two tickets per member for each concert.
*If you apply for tickets along with non TeamAyu member, the seats are next to each other. If you wish to have seats next to each other with another TA member, please send a request email to TeamAyu by Sunday September 10th. (JST)
*You can entry the lottery for multiple concerts.

[TeamAyu Ticket Lottery Reservation]

[Ticket sales]
Friday July 22th, 2016 - Wednesday July 27th, 2016 23:59

[Result announcement and Ticket payment]
Friday August 5th, 2016 15:00 - Tuesday August 9th, 2016 23:00

[Important Notice]
*We may ask you to show your TeamAyu Membership Card or display Digital License at the entrance.
*Please bring your valid photo identification, we may ask you to show your ID at the entrance.
*You can apply for tickets along with another TeamAyu member and one accompanying person.
*You can order tickets up to 19 concerts. However, please be noticed that there is a possibility that you may win all of your requested tickets.
*You can only select one seating type per concert. You cannot select multiple seating types per application.
*We expect many applications for 2F Reserved Seating (Tokyo/Osaka/Nagoya/Sapporo). Please select 1F Standing if any seating types are acceptable for you.
*Please select reserved seating tickets if standing for a long time would be difficult for you.
*We will provide assistance so please inform us if you are a physically challenged to avoid making you wait a long time on a day of concert.
*Caregivers also need tickets to enter the venues.
*The order changes and cancellation cannot be made after you complete your order.
*All of tickets must be paid if you win for multiple concerts.
*Please note in advance cancellation all/part of concerts after result announcement is not acceptable. You may lose chance to win further tickets if any/part of the tickets are not paid by the due date after winning the lottery reservation.
*Please note in advance that purchased tickets are not refundable and claims are not acceptable.

[Ticket Pick-Up]
The day of concert. One hour before the doors open until the main act starts.
*You are only able to pick up tickets for the day of concert. We are unable to give you tickets you purchased for other days in advance.

[Items you need to bring to the concert]
Tickets will be given to you at TeamAyu Fan Club booth on the day of the concert.
Please bring one of your valid photo identifications indicated below and display TeamAyu Digital License at the booth.
You will not be able to receive tickets unless you provide us above requirements in any cases.
*Valid photo identifications means government-issued photo identifications.

[Acceptable IDs]
Passport
Alien Registration Certificate
Resident (Zairyu) Card
*All identification must be valid.
*No photocopies will be accepted.

[If you are unable to pick up tickets at the venue]
Please inform us name of person who picks up the tickets on your behalf in advance.
Pick-up person must have one of valid photo identifications. We will give tickets to the person after we confirm the name you provide to us.
We are unable to give tickets to person who picks up tickets on your behalf if "The Advance Notification Form" is not sent to OFFICIAL GLOBAL FANCLUB "TeamAyu" in advance.

Last edited by Aderianu; 22nd July 2016 at 12:37 PM.
Old 22nd July 2016, 08:43 AM
WHATEVER Initiate

Didn't realise you'd have to sign up to TA that far in advance :'( Looks like I won't be going </3
Old 22nd July 2016, 09:00 AM
POWDER SNOW Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish_Ayu_Fan View Post
Didn't realise you'd have to sign up to TA that far in advance :'( Looks like I won't be going </3
usually must be a TA around 2-3 month before the show... i thought everyone should know about it
Old 22nd July 2016, 09:07 AM
A Song for XX Initiate

Still don't like it that iflyer doesn't care to send you a mail if your application actually worked or not. I know you can see it on the myflyer page but still xD
Old 22nd July 2016, 09:31 AM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish_Ayu_Fan View Post
They mentioned that you'd have to join TA by July 18 to apply for the tickets when they announced the tour though, which was on July 10.

You could try to find a TA member that goes on the concert that you want to attend, and ask them to apply for 2 tickets.
Old 22nd July 2016, 09:43 AM
æternal Initiate

Just entered my ballot for this year's TA TOUR!! I'm planning to go to Zepp Nagoya's third day. Anyone planning to go too?

facebook | instagram | twitter

Old 22nd July 2016, 10:07 AM
Greatful days Initiate

Does anyone know how long is the concert? Trying to decide between Osaka or Tokyo which is far less accessible will be going alone

sig - me

LJ | LastFM | LJ icons | Blog

Old 22nd July 2016, 12:29 PM
End of the World Initiate

You have to buy all the tickets you win? Damn! I was going to apply for all the osaka dates in hopes of getting tickets for one of the shows
Old 22nd July 2016, 01:59 PM
winding road H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yumsushi View Post
You have to buy all the tickets you win? Damn! I was going to apply for all the osaka dates in hopes of getting tickets for one of the shows
well, idk about how tickets for overseas fans work, but I know that if you order from TA and live in Japan don't really have to buy all dates you win if you don't want to, I would assume that for overseas fans it's the same... They say that if you do that your chances of winning tickets on the next concert are reduced though, idk how true is that.

Old 22nd July 2016, 02:04 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Yeah you technically can pay for just 1 date, you receive separate emails with separate links for each date you won. But you'll have lower chances of winning the next lottery
Old 22nd July 2016, 03:44 PM
Gut it-pez Initiate

I've applied for 18.10, 19.10, 20.10【Tokyo】Zepp DiverCity.

A little bit nervous right now - this is my first time...!

Anyone else has applied for Tokyo dates?

Thanks a lot for the tips, voltron!
あなたに届く様にと

Old 22nd July 2016, 04:05 PM
BEST Initiate

I applied for the two finale dates at DiverCity in Tokyo -- Nov. 16 & 17. I really hope she doesn't add additional finale dates this time! But the original dates ends in Tokyo for this year, so I find that unlikely -- it's also quite late in the year, and she'll have to start prepping for CDL.

I hope my experience last year helps some people this year. Also, don't expect the staff to have much understanding of English -- so there will likely be some confusion about lining up and such.
Old 23rd July 2016, 04:36 PM
Greatful days Initiate

Applied for Osaka first day now thinking if I should apply third day too but scare that the set list will be identical. Wondering if I should apply for divercity too but then only have 1 chance to fly to Japan so is really either or.
Those flying to watch the divercity concert, where will u be looking for accommodation? Imo divercity seems too far away

Based on my experience with AAA mini concert where numbered tickets are given out, I hope ayu's will be more organized.

sig - me

LJ | LastFM | LJ icons | Blog

Old 23rd July 2016, 06:27 PM
walking proud Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayasaki View Post
Just entered my ballot for this year's TA TOUR!! I'm planning to go to Zepp Nagoya's third day. Anyone planning to go too?
I applied for the last two Tokyo dates.
Old 24th July 2016, 01:10 AM
BEST Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiseki89 View Post
Applied for Osaka first day now thinking if I should apply third day too but scare that the set list will be identical. Wondering if I should apply for divercity too but then only have 1 chance to fly to Japan so is really either or.
Those flying to watch the divercity concert, where will u be looking for accommodation? Imo divercity seems too far away

Based on my experience with AAA mini concert where numbered tickets are given out, I hope ayu's will be more organized.
Odaiba is a little far, but it's pretty easy to get to honestly. I like staying in Shinjuku because it's really easy to get different JR lines.
Old 24th July 2016, 04:21 AM
Two of us Initiate

Balloted for the last two Tokyo shows

CDL 2010.12.31 * CDL 2011.12.29-31 * AT 2012.07.28, 08.11-12
AT 2013.07.13 * CDL 2014.12.30-31 * AT 2015.06.06-07
TA 2015.10.19-20 * AT 2016.05.15 *AT 2017.06.17-18, 29

Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, limited teamayu live 2016, ta limited live tour 2016, teamayu