[News] "ayu official application" release & TeamAyu NEW content - Page 5 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Celebrity News

Notices

Old 16th July 2017, 05:35 AM
A BALLADS Initiate

Maybe a new pool of songs?

I got I Am... today

Signature presented by the amazing majrakun <3 thanks photobucket
MY
Twitter | last.fm | Facebook | Tumblr

Old 29th September 2017, 08:31 AM
Love song H-Initiate

So, after half year can say that it's another forgotten project

A CHIT CHAT - Ayu answered only few questions long time ago.

A ON AIR - never worked. All rehearsals was at the instagram and youtube.

Few days ago I suddenly remember about app. Now it works even worse. It's really slow and keep restarting

Last edited by Aderianu; 1st October 2017 at 07:21 PM.
Old 30th September 2017, 05:29 PM
Memorial address (take 2 version) Initiate

Why is her team so fucking useless when it comes to things like this? Aren't these people supposed to be professionals?
Old 30th September 2017, 05:58 PM
appears Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocopockymaster View Post
Why is her team so fucking useless when it comes to things like this? Aren't these people supposed to be professionals?
I think they have the idea that Ayu can still get these things off the ground like she used to do. It just doesn't work that way when the artist isn't really pouring the investment into what they do best. The fact that Ayu's PVs have been relatively boring since RnRC and the constant change in music isn't winning hearts over... WORDS is the most Ayu thing Ayu has done in a long time. And sixxxxxx and MIJ were the closest she's gotten to the level of creativity she used to pour into her music even though she was 10x busier from 1998-2009 than at any point in the last 7 years.

We've all said it's not unbelievable that Ayu could have a massive comeback, but that requires her to dig into her own pockets and throw some of that $400 million networth at things even if avex refuses to do it. For fuck's sake, if I saw Ayu spend another $2 million on a PV, I'd be gobsmacked. Because it certainly isn't any lack of creativity or talent on her or her team's part. Hell, look at Tim from when he was introduced to his role now... he does LESS than he used to, and there are people all over AHS wanting him to do MORE, to be MORE involved in producing and writing with Ayu. We just don't want PQ -- we want BRILLANTE, we want You are the only one, level of investment.

I understand Ayu's exhausted, worn out physically and emotionally from 20 years of constant get-up-and-go. But doing the longest tour of her career RIGHT NOW isn't going to make her feel any better. She needs downtime, and she needs to pare back everything and approach her writing and talent as though she just got signed to avex for the first time. Because that's kind of where she's at. She needs to spend time away from the habitual things and reconnect with being a brand new artist and having a whole message to send.

Namie f'n did it. And Namie did it looking bored the whole time. The only thing different between Namie today and Namie 23 years ago is the sound. Same visual style, same personality... she just stepped back and reinvested herself in her career, as if she had to start all over and her actual debut album was PLAY.

Anyway. Done ranting. I just wish they'd spend this time refocusing Ayu on becoming Ayu all over again. Not on these damn gimmicks.

-> <-
Old 30th September 2017, 07:02 PM
from your letter Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by orbitalaspect View Post
I think they have the idea that Ayu can still get these things off the ground like she used to do. It just doesn't work that way when the artist isn't really pouring the investment into what they do best. The fact that Ayu's PVs have been relatively boring since RnRC and the constant change in music isn't winning hearts over... WORDS is the most Ayu thing Ayu has done in a long time. And sixxxxxx and MIJ were the closest she's gotten to the level of creativity she used to pour into her music even though she was 10x busier from 1998-2009 than at any point in the last 7 years.

We've all said it's not unbelievable that Ayu could have a massive comeback, but that requires her to dig into her own pockets and throw some of that $400 million networth at things even if avex refuses to do it. For fuck's sake, if I saw Ayu spend another $2 million on a PV, I'd be gobsmacked. Because it certainly isn't any lack of creativity or talent on her or her team's part. Hell, look at Tim from when he was introduced to his role now... he does LESS than he used to, and there are people all over AHS wanting him to do MORE, to be MORE involved in producing and writing with Ayu. We just don't want PQ -- we want BRILLANTE, we want You are the only one, level of investment.

I understand Ayu's exhausted, worn out physically and emotionally from 20 years of constant get-up-and-go. But doing the longest tour of her career RIGHT NOW isn't going to make her feel any better. She needs downtime, and she needs to pare back everything and approach her writing and talent as though she just got signed to avex for the first time. Because that's kind of where she's at. She needs to spend time away from the habitual things and reconnect with being a brand new artist and having a whole message to send.

Namie f'n did it. And Namie did it looking bored the whole time. The only thing different between Namie today and Namie 23 years ago is the sound. Same visual style, same personality... she just stepped back and reinvested herself in her career, as if she had to start all over and her actual debut album was PLAY.

Anyway. Done ranting. I just wish they'd spend this time refocusing Ayu on becoming Ayu all over again. Not on these damn gimmicks.
I agree with you so much. To be honest, Avex has stopped caring about many projects. I mean, look at SUPER EUROBEAT series, it barely gets promotion nowdays, most of the album preview videos come AFTER the album's release. I think Ayumi is very workaholic, however her team is just not caring about her. I think it's time for a label change and see Ayumi focusing more on her creativity and hopefully take a small break, because let's be honest, Ayumi never took a year off since 1998.
Old 30th September 2017, 09:26 PM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:

Erm these are the things that you want. I am up for a new Party Queen or A ONE, as these are some of the best records she has released.

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 1st October 2017, 03:09 AM
SURREAL Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by njanjayrp View Post
Erm these are the things that you want. I am up for a new Party Queen or A ONE, as these are some of the best records she has released.
Second that, specially Party Queen.
Old 1st October 2017, 06:00 AM
starting over Initiate

Quote:

it took namie 6 years to see results after changing her style. I remember, fansites closing because of it. I even remember how namie news network was the only site out there still interested in her. Changing styles is a biggg step that can't be taken lightly. It takes time and a lot of work, to get it done. You make it sound like is sooo easy.
Old 1st October 2017, 06:15 AM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by melissalove View Post
it took namie 6 years to see results after changing her style. I remember, fansites closing because of it. I even remember how namie news network was the only site out there still interested in her. Changing styles is a biggg step that can't be taken lightly. It takes time and a lot of work, to get it done. You make it sound like is sooo easy.
Plus I you consider what she said during the Singapore interview she doesn’t want to do that.

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 1st October 2017, 06:44 AM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by melissalove View Post
I remember the drama on the western jpop community when Want me Want me was released. That really was something

People ask for something new and forget that "new" usually means "untested", and it can really go both ways. Actually, some of the worst reception Ayu ever got from her releases were the ones she was actually trying something different.

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Old 1st October 2017, 06:19 PM
A Song for XX Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrenekoi View Post
I remember the drama on the western jpop community when Want me Want me was released. That really was something

People ask for something new and forget that "new" usually means "untested", and it can really go both ways. Actually, some of the worst reception Ayu ever got from her releases were the ones she was actually trying something different.
Right?
Look at Colors, Bold & Delicious/Pride, etc...
Old 2nd October 2017, 12:43 PM
A BALLADS Initiate

I wonder if ayu herself forgets about it or how much she actually controls stuff like this...

For example, does she actually have any input into the app or does she think someone else is taking care of it? Is she answering questions and they're just on some avex salaryman's desk making him a nice pillow to sleep on?

I'm really disappointed in the lack of progress on the app but I don't know if the problem is ayu's team or she just gave up on it. Ayu doesn't seem the type to half-heartedly do something

MY

Old 2nd October 2017, 02:05 PM
BEST Initiate

To be honest, I'm more annoyed at the lackluster running of Team Ayu. She barely posts herself anymore, and the translations are so delayed...if they even happen at all. There are a handful of posts that they just decided they weren't going to translate.
Old 3rd October 2017, 02:08 AM
walking proud Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luniverse View Post
Right?
Look at Colors, Bold & Delicious/Pride, etc...
Yeah, and her experimental stuff is some of her best stuff, but every time she does it, it's like she retreats and reverts to safe things after the response isn't immediately great (A One, Love Again etc). In Namie's case, even though her sales were continually falling from 2000 - 2005 and many of her fans disappeared after the style change, she not only stuck with it, but doubled down on it, and it ended up paying off big time in the end.
Old 3rd October 2017, 02:33 AM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

^Well, to be fair she has been alternating between safer and edgier stuff since the begining. As she releases a lot, it's not really a bad strategy marketing-wise.

Namie also embraces a genre at time, while Ayu is all over the place with her experiementation.

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Old 3rd October 2017, 07:45 AM
SURREAL H-Initiate

TeamAyu became pointless after Ayu joined Twitter.

It's now completely for ticket reservation.

I don't think the demand for a regularly updated fan club is there anymore.

"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it."

Old 3rd October 2017, 01:41 PM
A BALLADS Initiate

Yeah that definitely feels like the case. I don't think I'd give up my membership now that I have it, but I wouldn't subscribe for the first time since all the content is basically free on twitter/IG anyway =\

MY

Old 9th June 2018, 05:14 PM
I am... Initiate

Today I noticed a notification that said g app stopped its calendar and photo service on May 31st, so these features no longer work for even Japan residents.

The service wasn't great in the first place, but this app is slowly becoming obsolete.
Old 10th June 2018, 08:37 AM
Beautiful Day Initiate

This app is a failure. I mean, who uses or even updates this app? And is the staff asleep regarding 'new' TeamAyu features? Glad I'm not a member of TA...
Old 12th June 2018, 02:25 PM
A BALLADS Initiate

I forgot this app existed lol

MY

Tags
ayu app, teamayu