TA msg 236 - Page 3 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 3rd July 2008, 10:57 PM
Voyage Initiate

o____o That was unexpected.. & scary. I can just imagine Ayumi being pissed off. D:
Old 3rd July 2008, 11:05 PM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
Ayu is talking about the fact that Japanese news sources are getting ahold of the Japanese diary entries, and releasing the information to the public.

She is not talking about the international fans, but she's talking about the newspapers and stuff that publish her words. For example, a few days after she revealed her deafness, it popped up everywhere in Japan. And just recently, the story about "Aneki's" death spread as AT08 ended.
I hope so, yeah, that might be it...

Although japanese culture is a litte bit xenophobic, well it's no wonder, Japan is an island and it was more closed from cultural influences for a long time in the past... So I think she feels more connected to her japanese fans but that's only natural. But still, I guess she meant the news.

Old 4th July 2008, 12:02 AM
Depend on you Initiate

I was kind of upset when I read her (Ayu's) message last night, well really upset, because I didn't understand why we international fans have to be "left out" of her fan club. I understand how she feels close to the Japanese people, her people, but does that mean she doesn't care for her other fans? Maybe not so much her fans in Asia, but Europe and America's?

Maybe I am jumping to conclusions, it's just frustrating. And personally, for her respect I'm not going to read her TA messages anymore.

Do you think you have controlled everything
With a knowing look?
We are not dolls
Who are only dreaming

浜崎あゆみ
Old 4th July 2008, 12:20 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moody View Post
I was kind of upset when I read her (Ayu's) message last night, well really upset, because I didn't understand why we international fans have to be "left out" of her fan club. I understand how she feels close to the Japanese people, her people, but does that mean she doesn't care for her other fans? Maybe not so much her fans in Asia, but Europe and America's?

Maybe I am jumping to conclusions, it's just frustrating. And personally, for her respect I'm not going to read her TA messages anymore.
Again, I don't think many people are reading this correctly.

She probably has NO IDEA [99.9% sure] that people from China/Taiwan and the USA and around the world are seeing the TeamAyu messages.

What's troubling her is that her "private" messages are being quoted in the media in Japan. She wants the freedom to be able to post a meaningful post and not have it spread around the Japanese newspapers. However, with the fact that it's an online blog, news reporters that are her fans will probably leak the information to the media. Either that, or the news companies themselves have a subscription to TeamAyu. D: It's sad, really.
Old 4th July 2008, 12:40 AM
Depend on you Initiate

Quote:
Again, I don't think many people are reading this correctly.

She probably has NO IDEA [99.9% sure] that people from China/Taiwan and the USA and around the world are seeing the TeamAyu messages.

What's troubling her is that her "private" messages are being quoted in the media in Japan. She wants the freedom to be able to post a meaningful post and not have it spread around the Japanese newspapers. However, with the fact that it's an online blog, news reporters that are her fans will probably leak the information to the media. Either that, or the news companies themselves have a subscription to TeamAyu. D: It's sad, really.
Oh I understood that myself. I am just sad personally that I can not be a fan club member really unless I move to Japan which I know I won't/can't.

With a knowing look?
We are not dolls
Who are only dreaming

浜崎あゆみ
Old 4th July 2008, 12:53 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Well, you could be a fan club member overseas, but it costs a lot of money. []

I've always kind of wanted to pay someone to buy me a TeamAyu subscription so I could log in to the site.. ~~
Old 4th July 2008, 01:43 AM
Depend on you Initiate

Quote:
Well, you could be a fan club member overseas, but it costs a lot of money. []

I've always kind of wanted to pay someone to buy me a TeamAyu subscription so I could log in to the site.. ~~
Oh you can, really? Cool! Not that I have the money too, lol but it's nice to know that!

With a knowing look?
We are not dolls
Who are only dreaming

浜崎あゆみ
Old 4th July 2008, 07:28 AM
Beautiful Day Initiate

Thanks for sharing!
Old 4th July 2008, 08:01 AM
Two of us Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moody View Post

Please. Ayu is not the only one without an international FC.

Out of all the other artists, there are like what...2 or 3 that do?
Old 4th July 2008, 01:07 PM
Mirror Initiate

thanks!!
Old 5th July 2008, 03:50 AM
No way to say Initiate

Thank you for this message!

Glad to see she's happy again about the show.

I just find it funny how people at the beginning of this thread were asking for the Japanese. Normally it's like, "English (translation) please!" XD Irony is fun.
Old 6th July 2008, 03:44 PM
Sky high Protector

thanks for translation^^
Old 6th July 2008, 04:50 PM
Born To Be... Initiate

Location: where the Sexy little things Sparkle and sing Love songs (California)
Thanks for the translation. I also do wish that Japanese media wouldn't print stuff about Ayu like they do, but as long as someone is in her fan club that works, or is close to someone that works in the Japanese media, then it will never stop. And especially with the internet usage these days. Poor Ayu...she can't keep some things a secret between her and her Japanese fans.

But I also agree with the comment that Ayu needs a international fan club. She should know by now she has tons of fans all around the world. And we all cannot afford to pay a person in Japan to have a TA membership.

I hope everything works out for Ayu~

♥sweet&simple♥
ღGraphic Junkies, UNITE!ღ
Old 7th July 2008, 10:02 AM
ayu-mi-x II Initiate

thanks for the translation

A BIG thank you to CeReSu
" Ayu FEVER !!! "
Old 7th July 2008, 10:19 AM
Voyage Initiate

tnx for the translation^^

btw. what was Zin's suprise for?? was it his b.day or what?
i doubt it was his b.day because they cryed.... or is he leaving the dance group?