[NEWS] Eason Chan critcises Ayu of Lip-synching - Page 7 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10th April 2007, 03:25 AM
P.S II Initiate

I'd like to see how we will laugh at this many years from now.
like how much more we care about an artist than we actually need to.

Got Ayu?

Old 10th April 2007, 03:27 AM
Daybreak Initiate

eason chan is that dude that got his BALLZ squashed yah
Old 10th April 2007, 03:29 AM
Because of You Initiate

If Ayu was reading this, I think she would be going
Old 10th April 2007, 03:30 AM
my name's WOMEN Initiate

LOL. For a person who doesn't have the look and voice, he still have the guts to criticize ayu. What a shame..

Old 10th April 2007, 03:32 AM
End roll Initiate

Location: At the forbidden place where I am waiting to fly away
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayu_desu View Post
er... aren't we taking this a little too serious here?

can't we just think of this as an accidental blurt of random info?
It can't be considered as blurt now because many hong kongers really DO believe what he said.

Afterall, he deserves death punishment. His body should be hanged in the city for at least one month!!!!

Despite Its Brightness

It Is A Gloomy Sky...

Old 10th April 2007, 03:33 AM
Over Initiate

ayu sings better on her concert rather than normal lives (ms, hey3!).. even though she is sick, she doesnt lip-sync..
he doesnt even have right to say those things to ayu!! *beat him to death!!*

~15周年間、おめでとう!~

You are my dream
Is this trap?
I don't know

Old 10th April 2007, 03:37 AM
Dolls Initiate

I know he's always been a arrogant person and sometimes he say things he shouldn't. I remember one time he critcised a senior HK artist's music and that stirred up somethings. I just hope this negative news wont effect ayu from going to HK again. There's been positive news the whole asia tour till now. I know he is one of the most popular male artists in HK but with the way he is, he's not gonna get any bigger. It also sucks that theres other HK artists backing him up.

I still dont think ayu lipsynched...yes its hard to sing, dance and still sound good at the same time but that is what practice is for. He suspected ayu lipsyching during the fast paced songs but some of those songs, ayu does them in almost all her concerts (evolution, unite!, audience, boys & girls, flower garden, humming 7/4, etc) I think shes at the point where she is used to singing those songs while moving and plus ayu doesnt dance that much if you compare her to other artists like koda and namie. She also have 2 back up vocals which normal singers wouldnt have. (how many artists have their own back up vocals especially those in HK?) She sounded good maybe its the help of peco and princess. They are not there for nothing. Seriously he doesnt even listen to ayumi's or japanese music nor attended a japanese concert before. Plus god damn it he fell asleep too during the concert.
Old 10th April 2007, 03:37 AM
P.S II Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamogi View Post
It can't be considered as blurt now because many hong kongers really DO believe what he said.

Afterall, he deserves death punishment. His body should be hanged in the city for at least one month!!!!
if it's accidental, then it shouldn't matter what other people says.

Got Ayu?

Old 10th April 2007, 03:40 AM
Because of You Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayumiko View Post
I just hope this negative news wont effect ayu from going to HK again.
I doubt avex would let the news get to her. Even if she did hear of the news, I doubt she would care.
Old 10th April 2007, 04:03 AM
monochrome Initiate

It's a bit ironic that this is coming from a C-pop star
Old 10th April 2007, 04:08 AM
ayu-mi-x Initiate

I'm sure Ayu's heard of it. It's headline news, even in LA's chinese newspaper.
Old 10th April 2007, 04:13 AM
Dolls Initiate

damn it...bad news spread so fast! damn it he got so much publicity out of this!
Old 10th April 2007, 04:20 AM
Born To Be... Initiate

Location: Australia-Brisbane, where kangaroos jump around my backyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by URANUS View Post
I'm sure Ayu's heard of it. It's headline news, even in LA's chinese newspaper.
this reminds me of the "Ayu got sexual transmitted disease" thing, it was headline in chinese newspapers but nothing happened...

and now this, i relli hope someone will do something about this! like maybe other singers who went to Ayu's concert will back Ayu up
Old 10th April 2007, 04:37 AM
Two of us Initiate

well guys, eason mentioned he had busy schedule. he probably didn't mean to fall asleep. those who've been to concerts, you should know the beginning is always waiting and anticipation. and since he isn't an Ayu fan, he probably wouldn't be screaming for Ayu to appear!

as much as i don't believe Ayu lip synched, i wouldn't hate him for critising Ayu. he wasn't even critising in the first place. he was ALL PRAISES for ayu's concert. except that he THINKS she lip synched.

guys, don't be so harsh on him. i'm not a fan of his but i wouldn't trash him just because he suspected Ayu lip synched.
Old 10th April 2007, 04:46 AM
Greatful days Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenteadrinker View Post
What Eason said about the concert has no credibility whatsoever because firstly, it's full of inconsistencies (falling asleep and yet you thought she was lip-synching? doesn't a person need to pay some amount of attention to detect that?) and secondly, he's a close friend of Alan Tam, who slammed Ayu some years ago about her voice.

Seriously, I think he just went to the concert with the intention of saying something not so positive about Ayu to the media.
Whoa i have no idea alan tam slammed ayu... nvm he's insignificant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the angel song View Post
I hope ayu doesn't hear about this ass of a person and take it personally.
Yeah... No one should take it seriously from one's who's sleeping. [sleep talk]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayumiko View Post
This is not just about ayu now...its about all the japanease artists in Japan especially those that dance and sing at the same time!!

This is guy is really a a**hole....ok if ayu really lipsynched, thats one thing but to openly accused her of doing it to the public, to the media, while hes still suspecting (yes he said he is still suspecting) that is really desrespectful. What if she really didnt and she was just in a good condition? He hurt her reputation! Besides accusing ayu, he also said its a common thing for japanese artists especially those who dances, lipsynch and they are very good at it. (He also said ayu was very good at it too!!!: eviltongu)

um excuse me but from what Ive seen on tv....the music shows, big events...HK singers lipsynch more than anything (and yes more than them covering songs)...and even when they dont....most of them dont sound good. I have to say this even though Im chinese but seriously to say its common for Japanese artists to lipsynch and good at it is WTF. Is he trying to say they practice alot at it thats why theyre good at it? Is he trying to say HK singers are better coz they dont do it? yea like he never lipsynch in his life. Try and dance.

Lipsynching is not a big deal?? why the hell did you bring it up. Whats the point? oh so you can get publicity out of it?
Yup - kinda insults all pretty pony~pretty pony~pretty pony~ artiste
愈講愈興奮的Eason還再質疑濱崎步「對嘴」:「『對嘴』部分,我想有三分一的時間,那有可能跳舞跳到這 麼有勁都沒喘氣或抖氣聲……不過『對』得好好,日本人在製作這方面(對嘴)好棒,整班人會讓這件事完美,不 容易被人識穿。」
Eason who's rather excited in his interview, continues to say ayu lip-sync :"Lip sync part, I think it's almost 1/3 of the concert, where do you have people who dance and sing so well at the same time... but her lip-sync is very good, Japanese can lip-sync very well, until no one suspects they are lip-syncing to obtain a perfect performance.
http://udn.com/NEWS/ENTERTAINMENT/ENT8/3795313.shtml

我知道日本很多演唱會,歌手跳舞時都對嘴,但是日本人做任何都很完美,步姐身邊dancer甚至她自己都會 做動作掩飾,要很細心才看到對嘴時有一點瑕疵。”
I realise there's many concerts in Japan, whereby the singers will lip-sync. But Japanese can do things perfectly - Ayu's dancers even cover up for her, hence one needs to be alert and concentrated/sharp in order to see her lip-sync.
http://www.chinapress.com.my/content...t=0410en01.txt

Quote:
Originally Posted by asterix View Post
well guys, eason mentioned he had busy schedule. he probably didn't mean to fall asleep. those who've been to concerts, you should know the beginning is always waiting and anticipation. and since he isn't an Ayu fan, he probably wouldn't be screaming for Ayu to appear!

as much as i don't believe Ayu lip synched, i wouldn't hate him for critising Ayu. he wasn't even critising in the first place. he was ALL PRAISES for ayu's concert. except that he THINKS she lip synched.

guys, don't be so harsh on him. i'm not a fan of his but i wouldn't trash him just because he suspected Ayu lip synched.
Well i think he just trashed everyone in Japan.

sig - me

LJ | LastFM | LJ icons | Blog

Old 10th April 2007, 04:58 AM
I am... Initiate

i hate him!How can he critisized our ayu "so proudly" tt she's lip syncing!i doubt ayu will do tt!And pls ayu r more professional and talented than u eason!

AND PLEASE JAPANESE ARTIST HARDLY LIP-SYNC,MOST OF THE TIME THEY SING IT LIVE!

Last edited by hiroshi_ben; 10th April 2007 at 05:00 AM.
Old 10th April 2007, 05:00 AM
Dolls Initiate

eason accused ayu lipsynching during fast paced songs.

This is the tracklist of the HK concert (from alternarist review post):

00. LABYRINTH
01. evolution
02. UNITE!
03. taskinst (clip)
04. 1 LOVE
05. until that Day...
(piano solo)
06. M
07. appears
(clip)
08. part of Me
09. Secret
(dancers with hula hoops)
10. kiss o' kill
11. Not yet (clip)
12. SURREAL
13. AUDIENCE
14. Boys & Girls

encore
15. Memorial address
16. SEASONS (original mix)
17. flower garden
18. Humming 7/4
19. Who...

so bascially only 16 songs have singing in it. (Theres 2 interlude, 1 intro songs)
theres about 7 fast paced songs not including kiss o kill... before the encore. evolution and unite! are the opening songs (does she need to lipsync those? especially she sings them like every concerts?) after that there is a short clip which it can give her time to rest a short bit. Then came 1 LOVE and until that day...(I cant comment on those 2 performaces as I dont know what exactly shes doing) after that, a solo piano and 4 ballads after that + clip and than kiss o kill and the 3 old concert songs. encore, then 2 ballads, 2 fast paced songs and lastly 1 ballad to end the concert. I dont think ayu lip synched in boys & girls since she interacts with ppl, and also in audience she forgot some lyrics. So if ayu were lipsynching, the most possible songs would be 1 LOVE and or until that day...(we seen her perform it live before in countdown CDTV for 1 LOVE and BEST of cdl tv version of until that day.) I didnt go the concert so I dont know if it sounds similar to those performances. but we know shes capable of singing them live.

For someone like ayu whose been like having tours every year, a-nations, etc need to lipsync for a spread out concert like that? Out of the whole concert, not including the interludes, theres only 4 songs from secret and 1 new song: part of me. The rest, shes done them atleast more than 2 times before in a tour (maybe second time for memorial address but that doesnt matter) I dont think its difficult for her to sing those songs well while dancing. Even though sometimes she forgets the lyrics but atleast she was singing live. Ayu is not known for her dancing. She doesnt have difficult dance moves that would need back up tracks for her to lipsync on. She have 2 back up vocals to support her. The clips and music solos in between performances is for her to change and rest for a little bit. She goes to the qym and have personal trainer and that can help her. Remember the documentary about BEST of cdl? all those she had to do? and its only for 2 concerts! Imagine how many rehearsals she have to do for a tour and especially her first asia tour!!!

Didnt BoA went to this thing that helps her being able to sing and dance well at the same time? I think if you practice and rehearsal alot for your concerts, Im sure its possible to have great results. Practice makes perfect. Japanese are known to be hard working and ayu works very hard to make her concerts as great as possible. She was trying to learn english and chinese too so she could commuicate with her non-japanese fans too. All those preperations and hard work and this is what she got. But Im glad a lot of ayu fans from HK are supporting ayu.

Last edited by Ayumiko; 10th April 2007 at 05:15 AM.
Old 10th April 2007, 05:01 AM
BALLAD Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegie View Post
wow.. can't believe that even AHS has thread regarding eason chan's comment on ayu.. OMG..

anywayz.. i'm kinda interested in how the things will go. He didn't really bash ayu (if you watch his short comment/interview regarding ayu's concert). somehow all the HONG KONG newspapers expand the story itself. He shouldn't have said that in the first place anywayz... esp when he fell asleep during the concert.

i wonder what are his exact words?

My Instagram

Old 10th April 2007, 05:05 AM
NOTHING FROM NOTHING Initiate

Ayu lip-synched? I do not believe that... Eason is really jealous about ayu.
1 thing , Ayu sings more than eason. Everyyear, ayu sings more than 20 live concerts[concert tour]. Plus those live Tv shows and etc...wow ..the number I believe eason could never do in his life. A tour concert in HK is ntg hard & tiring for ayu.
Old 10th April 2007, 05:10 AM
WHATEVER Initiate

oh wow. what a silly, stupid man. :p