New album 'Party Queen' out 03/21 information thread [IX] - Page 4 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 15th March 2012, 07:10 AM
ayu-mi-x Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SURREAL__RAINBOW View Post
Too bad. I genuinely think this album is one of her bests since (miss)understood even And I don't think everything she releases all the time is amazing when it's new anyway, I didn't enjoy Love songs and FIVE as much, and RnRC was kinda meh too. I haven't enjoyed an album from ayu this much since NEXT LEVEL really.
Exactly what im feeling, there were always some songs that i would skip from her previous albums since (miss)understood, but party queen is just flawless, amazing !! Too bad for those people who doesnt enjoy this masterpiece
Old 15th March 2012, 08:03 AM
SURREAL Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirshwasser View Post
Exactly what im feeling, there were always some songs that i would skip from her previous albums since (miss)understood, but party queen is just flawless, amazing !! Too bad for those people who doesnt enjoy this masterpiece
I always skip some songs on her albums, exceptions are Duty and LOVEppears. That doesn't mean I don't like the album. On Party Queen I noticed that I kept skipping call and Letter (+interludes..). I don't dislike the songs, I just prefer other songs on this albums way more.
And about RR PV:Ayu's PV's are rarely mind blowing. Like dearest, evolution, HEAVEN etc. are good songs but PV's are boring. RR PV is somewhat a disappointment for me but NaNaNa is her worse PV ever.
Old 15th March 2012, 09:51 AM
forgiveness Initiate

I actually really liked RR PV. It breathed the old Ayu for me. Alot of with symbolism and nice scenes. Also I have always been a fan of Masashi Muto's work. I loved loved loved what he did for Microphone, SLT and my fav You were... He have a very nice understanding on how to convey a special feeling to his work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayJason View Post
I will. Uhm I have edited Return Road, so it skips the (LONG) awkward piano smashing part and Timmy's aaahooohoahao's. (however his chanting is still there in the last chorus) I can share that version with you!
Haha yeah... I kind of want to keep the smashing piano part though. I want the song exactly as it just just without that darn chanting. Both in the middle eight and in the last chours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
There MIGHT be a way to remove the chanting using Audacity and inverting the waveform of the song in that section. It's a method usually used to make quick karaoke tracks out of normal song mixes.

http://wiki.audacityteam.org/index.p...=Vocal_Removal

You can try it and see if it works?

Someone please tell me where Ayu said that these tracks/PVs/whatever were not related to her marriage. I am fairly certain she NEVER SAID THAT. In fact, she was very honest about some of the songs being related to her divorce and what she felt because of it.
Thx! I'll try that one and see how it turns out!

I think that people started these speculations about Ayu denying is when we got some key words from tokyoxjapanxfan when he translated the SCawaii interview and wrote "Return Road and Virgin Road have no relation, even though many people have asked her.". I think it was after that people started saying that she denied the relation with the divorce.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamadashun View Post
i guess the PV implied that she wants the media to shut up, seeing those band members scratching the guitars (using her music power) while the broadcast machines/devices (media) in the factory exploded...

just my speculation.
Yeah this is what I'm thinking too. Also the whole thing "only the two of us will know what really happend" kind of thing gets quite clear imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emi♡ View Post
Go smoke some magic, then listen to the album
Haha epic. xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by YUKARI View Post
so funny, but if there was no special limited box set, I'd buy a regular CD+DVD without a hesitation.. but when she releases such a set, I start to panic, because it's too big (so the shipping will be like half price of this set) and end up buying nothing. I'll buy regular version when I come to Japan.
Haha ikr. xD Lucky for me I didn't have to choose since I went to the dentist this month and it was waaaay expensive so I had to cancel my box order. I'm actually more and more happy that I did though. The covers/size of the box/overprized goods would have made me cancel the order either way so. I'm gonna do just like you. Buy the regular edition of the album when I move back to Tokyo this summer instead.

[Video] Key ~eternal tie ver.~_______LJ Blog________[Video] A History
[BIG SALE! Ayu CDs/DVDs/Goods/Ayupans and more!]
AHS married to Maro
~13/1-2010~

Spoiler:
We had such a nice time. We started dating in t2m PV, took it slow you know, let our love grow. Then it got really serious in 2008. Then after AT2009 we moved in together. It was lovely. Then on AT2010 he asked me to marry him. He was such a sweet. And Ayu gave us our blessings. She was also such a sweet. Now me and Maro are such a sweets together. Aaaw, how time flies.

Last edited by MissElin_; 15th March 2012 at 09:56 AM.
Old 15th March 2012, 09:55 AM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Wolf View Post
^ You're in for a treat!
Yes, I'm waiting eagerly~ I'm sure I'll love this album a lot <3 Nice to see that so many seem to enjoy a lot~

☆Heartful thanks to ownsarai
Old 15th March 2012, 10:43 AM
Initiate

I'm still bemused that reminds me is the longest track yet essentially only consists of 1 verse and 2 choruses.

Also I set my iTunes to start playing RR at 0:10 so it starts off with the organ.
Old 15th March 2012, 10:54 AM
SURREAL Initiate

The Special Party Queen photobook will be delayed.
Old 15th March 2012, 11:01 AM
RED LINE ~for TA~ Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by HilaryDuffFanboy View Post
I'm still bemused that reminds me is the longest track yet essentially only consists of 1 verse and 2 choruses.

Also I set my iTunes to start playing RR at 0:10 so it starts off with the organ.
wow didn't even think about it.

And it's like, one of the best tracks lol

☆ bunnnniiiieeeesssss ☆

- The "New Artists You're Trying Out" Thread -

don't forget to spread the kuu

Old 15th March 2012, 11:01 AM
ayu trance Initiate

CDJapan has my order for Party Queen in shipping process! Seems kind of early.
Old 15th March 2012, 11:05 AM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by emi♡ View Post
wow didn't even think about it.

And it's like, one of the best tracks lol
I know right? She could add on 2 more minutes of LA LA LA LA LA LA LA, LA LA LA LA LA LA LA and I wouldn't complain.
Old 15th March 2012, 12:27 PM
independent Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagan_massey View Post
Status of my order is "processing". Hopefully it will be shipped before the release date, 'cause I wanna listen to this al so bad (not downloading iTunes version, patiently waiting for my box to arrive).

Koda Kumi Fan since 2003 * ~ * ~ * ~ * Instagram

Old 15th March 2012, 12:43 PM
Voyage Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamAyu2004 View Post
Which while I am thinking about it:
Does anyone else hate the way the music pretty much comes to a stop in Party Queen for everyone to say Kumpie! (is that how its spelled?)
"Kampai" lol

I'm really enjoying the album! I just gotta find the PVs online now... don't really feel like downloading there, err...
BTS Wings Tour 2017
G-Dragon M.O.T.T.E World Tour 2017
Taeyang White Night World Tour 2017
Old 15th March 2012, 01:10 PM
July 1st Initiate

Quote:
If it's the box set, it's normal i think. The transit of big items takes way more time that the regular packages' one.

Old 15th March 2012, 01:12 PM
CAROLS Initiate

Is it possible to watch those new PVs somewhere online?
Old 15th March 2012, 01:26 PM
appears Initiate

I'm missing the radio rip of Party Queen..."Tokyo FM. Tokyo FM"!! LOL
Old 15th March 2012, 01:28 PM
Greatful days Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maemi View Post
Is it possible to watch those new PVs somewhere online?
NaNaNa https://vimeo.com/38497715
and Return Road is coming soon~
Old 15th March 2012, 01:30 PM
No way to say Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Didz-19 View Post
I'm missing the radio rip of Party Queen..."Tokyo FM. Tokyo FM"!! LOL
looooool!!!! same here

I actually loved the radio rip because of cute voice "tokyo fm tokyo fm!" and it also made me feel like I'm in Tokyo now listening to brand-new ayu's song.. awww

ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2012-2013 A ~WAKE UP~. Dec 29/30/31, 2012. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~. Apr 13/14, 2013. Saitama Super Arena, Saitama.
ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~. July 27/28, 2013. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~MADE IN JAPAN~. May 22, 2016. XEBIO Arena, Sendai.
ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~MADE IN JAPAN~. July 18, 2016. Osaka-Jo Hall, Osaka.
ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2016-2017 A『Just the beginning -20-』. Dec 29, 2016. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』. July 15/17, 2017. Osaka-Jo Hall, Osaka
ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』. January 9, 2018. ROHM Theatre, Kyoto
Old 15th March 2012, 01:35 PM
CAROLS Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna62 View Post
NaNaNa https://vimeo.com/38497715
and Return Road is coming soon~
Thank you, thank you!
Old 15th March 2012, 01:39 PM
Don't look back Initiate

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alucard from Hellsing View Post
Status of my order is "processing". Hopefully it will be shipped before the release date, 'cause I wanna listen to this al so bad (not downloading iTunes version, patiently waiting for my box to arrive).
AHHH Mine's is IN STOCK! so after this comes Processing and then In Shipping Process and then Shipped right? lol
My POM is Processing though...
Old 15th March 2012, 01:43 PM
CAROLS Initiate

I watched it. The PV is so... useless And those camera angles are so annoying. It would have been better if they actually had anything interesting in it - not even dance moves or their clothes are of any interest to me

It's such a pity because I like the song
Old 15th March 2012, 01:58 PM
Initiate

Quote:
Humm, mine is still "Order received" : o maybe that's 'cause I changed my shipping as FeDex kinda recently..huuuawh..I wanna get it earlier too!~

and btw, one PaQue Box [DVD version] is avaible for order~

☆Heartful thanks to ownsarai
Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, how beautiful you are, party queen, taskebab