[News] Shake it♥ PV on March 17th on SSTV - Page 3 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 17th March 2012, 01:55 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondingo View Post
Another potentially amazing PV ****ed over by Timmy. I hate him SO ****ING MUCH. I think I'm going to cancel my preorder. What's the point of getting the CD+DVD if the DVD is filled with 1 good PV, one so-so PV, and two that are atrociously awful?
Jack, u speak'd me out again, tks!
Seriously, i just wish that Timmy would sign in AHS someday soon and read all negative comments for him & get himself out of Ayu's vid/music/life.

My Facebook: Rocky Raven

Please come and join Amuro-Namie New Forum

Last edited by Rocky Raven; 17th March 2012 at 02:03 PM.
Old 17th March 2012, 01:56 PM
Heartplace Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky Raven View Post
Seriously, i just wish that Timmy would sign in AHS someday soon and read all negative comments for him & get himself out of Ayu's vid/music/life.
I don't. Not that I like him being in everything, but I imagine his feelings would be really, really hurt if he saw everything that was said about him. >_>
Old 17th March 2012, 01:56 PM
independent Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayJason View Post
It looks like the same guy who did progress worked on this PV? You know.. the stupid highschool project fast forwarding thing? Not liking it at all. Thanks for sharing! (btw the PV turns black later on, is that supposed to happen?)

@kotora I totally see that happening lol
I dont think the video is suppose to be that fast... it's just how it was uplaoded or whatever. it's all out of sync.
Old 17th March 2012, 01:59 PM
I am... Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Punks View Post
I don't. Not that I like him being in everything, but I imagine his feelings would be really, really hurt if he saw everything that was said about him. >_>
He knows about the stuff that is said about him here and elsewhere. But the majority of the people who write the really negative(and oftentimes insulting) comments are scumbags anyways and he realizes that. From what I can tell he just pays attention to constructive criticism and does his best to avoid/ignore the rest.

Last edited by isthisLOL?; 17th March 2012 at 02:04 PM.
Old 17th March 2012, 02:27 PM
WHATEVER Initiate

I am actually sick of all the Timmy hate. he clearly is good for her at that moment. it was all the same with shuya when he was just a lot everybody hated him. sometimes I think people cant be happy without hating someone near ayu.

Thank`s to Yoake for this so wonderful set
Old 17th March 2012, 02:29 PM
glitter Initiate

I liked Shake it! It has more of a story line, and it's fun

I approve.
Old 17th March 2012, 02:35 PM
Love song H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Punks View Post
Also ayu's feeling will be hurt

her "fans" are really awful. They hate Mannie, Nao and Juno. now it's time for them to hate Timmy...
Old 17th March 2012, 02:39 PM
I am... Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aderianu View Post
Also ayu's feeling will be hurt

her "fans" are really awful. They hate Mannie, Nao and Juno. now it's time for them to hate Timmy...
Don't forget Peco and Shuya, those got so much hate, too...and Shimoko.
For Ayu fans disliking something is never enough, they always have to hate the people involved...
Old 17th March 2012, 02:40 PM
glitter Initiate

I think ayufans are horrible too. They're selfish and spoiled. I wish they would be more like kuu's fans, who always celebrate every little thing she does

I try to enjoy everything ayu does, not to judge it so harshly like many of you do. And it also makes me feel less bitter like many of you seem to be I say when I don't like something, but still I don't go on and on about something to the point of making others feel bad.

Like I'm not even going to say how many damn times you guys ruined things for me with your awful and selfish comments.
Old 17th March 2012, 02:46 PM
Startin' Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna62 View Post
Shake it PV!
I just checked it works.
http://www.yinyuetai.com/video/375306
omg this confused me so bad. The picture is about half speed so I was sooooo bored and didn't realize it was off until the end when there was random lipsyncing to nothing
Old 17th March 2012, 02:49 PM
No way to say Initiate

Quote:
I hope he reads them and chains himself to Ayu forever just make all y'all mad.
Old 17th March 2012, 02:57 PM
SURREAL Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickyrice View Post
I dont think the video is suppose to be that fast... it's just how it was uplaoded or whatever. it's all out of sync.
Yeah I spoke too soon lol. I should have figured that out since the vid stopped so quickly! Now downloading the 'good' version

lol Hating Mannie? That's too much :S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SURREAL__RAINBOW View Post
I think ayufans are horrible too. They're selfish and spoiled. I wish they would be more like kuu's fans, who always celebrate every little thing she does
Most Koda fans are typical ayu, namie, kana, [insert succesful j-pop artist] BASHERS. They're immature and live in their own world.

Last edited by RayJason; 17th March 2012 at 02:59 PM.
Old 17th March 2012, 03:00 PM
Because of You Initiate

Quote:
Yes! Though I'm sure he'll be gone by the next album considering the way Ayu works, which is good to know.

As for many of the other comments: so we're bad people if we don't like him and voice our opinion? It's just like when people say they don't like an Ayu song and give perfectly valid reasons, yet are still told they aren't good fans because they should support whatever she does because it's what's in her heart. The incredibely sweeping generalizations that come with criticizing everyone who doesn't like Timmy are some of the most ignorant things I've ever read on this board, and THAT is saying something considering this forum. You people make me sick.

Last edited by bondingo; 17th March 2012 at 03:02 PM.
Old 17th March 2012, 03:07 PM
forgiveness Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondingo View Post
As for many of the other comments: so we're bad people if we don't like him and voice our opinion? It's just like when people say they don't like an Ayu song and give perfectly valid reasons, yet are still told they aren't good fans because they should support whatever she does because it's what's in her heart. The incredibely sweeping generalizations that come with criticizing everyone who doesn't like Timmy are some of the most ignorant things I've ever read on this board, and THAT is saying something considering this forum. You people make me sick.
+1

It's very easy for the offended Ayu fans to call the "non believers" for "stans" or whatever just because they don't like anything. Naturally there's also a difference in how people express how they don't like a song or a PV or something else. But most of the times it's actually valid reasons and just to call those people bad fans is really unnecessary imo. Evryone won't like everything and that is more than okay.

[Video] Key ~eternal tie ver.~_______LJ Blog________[Video] A History
[BIG SALE! Ayu CDs/DVDs/Goods/Ayupans and more!]
AHS married to Maro
~13/1-2010~

Spoiler:
We had such a nice time. We started dating in t2m PV, took it slow you know, let our love grow. Then it got really serious in 2008. Then after AT2009 we moved in together. It was lovely. Then on AT2010 he asked me to marry him. He was such a sweet. And Ayu gave us our blessings. She was also such a sweet. Now me and Maro are such a sweets together. Aaaw, how time flies.
Old 17th March 2012, 03:08 PM
glitter Initiate

Well I said there's a difference between giving your whatever valid reasons which is fine, and harshly bashing ayu, or whoever works with ayu for that matter. People are so unconsidered and selfish that bashing anything and everyone is fine, to the point of even bullying someone

I complain too, big thing, but I don't take it upon someone and hate them for stupid things like working with my favorite singer and don't liking what they've done. I didn't like some of the things she did with shimoko, but I liked many of them too, a lot.

So yeah, my comment isn't stupid, you should read properly.
Old 17th March 2012, 03:13 PM
MY STORY Initiate

I think that bagging on Timmy for his height and hair colour is just silly. How would you feel if people were judging you on your physical looks and *****ing about it online constantly? The things he's told to me have made me genuinely sad that people are so shallow, negative and hateful on someone who is just living his dreams.

and yeah, I do feel I know him, we're friends and have spoken a number of times, so yeah, I believe I know more about him than the average member...

AYU ~Countdown Live 2012-2013 ~WAKE UP~ [29.12, 31.12], AYU ~CDL Cirque du Minuet [29.12.14], AYU TROUBLE 18-19 [05.01.19]
Maaya Sakamoto ~Mitsubachi [30.12.12] BABYMETAL [10.01.2015]

BIG BANG [21.10.2015]
Old 17th March 2012, 03:14 PM
Because of You Initiate

@SURREAL__RAINBOW: Who said your comment was stupid? I wasn't even referring to yours in particular, but most of the ones I've read recently regarding people who don't like Timmy.

But now that you've responded: exactly who is bullying Timmy? Are people going to his twitter and Facebook and telling him they hate him? If they are then I certainly don't approve of that, but as far as I know, people aren't (and I'm certainly not). I wouldn't give a **** if Timmy's crappy compositions and gaudy vocals were given to some artist I don't listen to, but they weren't; they were given to Ayu, and as a fan of about 6 years now, I have every right to dislike him if I believe he's causing the quality of her songs or albums to decline.

Old 17th March 2012, 03:16 PM
glitter Initiate

Actually yes, there are people attacking him through facebook, people who actually added him in the first place.

So it is getting out of control.
Old 17th March 2012, 03:18 PM
Because of You Initiate

^Well that's not right. I don't agree with bullying at all, but I'll continue to honestly express my opinion of him here because that's why I joined this board, so I could voice my opniion of Ayu and her work.

Old 17th March 2012, 03:20 PM
MY STORY Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SURREAL__RAINBOW View Post
Actually yes, there are people attacking him through facebook, people who actually added him in the first place.

So it is getting out of control.
it's disgusting, some ayu fans sicken me.

(this isn't at you bodingo)

AYU ~Countdown Live 2012-2013 ~WAKE UP~ [29.12, 31.12], AYU ~CDL Cirque du Minuet [29.12.14], AYU TROUBLE 18-19 [05.01.19]
Maaya Sakamoto ~Mitsubachi [30.12.12] BABYMETAL [10.01.2015]

BIG BANG [21.10.2015]

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, party queen, shake it, shake it♥