[News] Shake it♥ PV on March 17th on SSTV - Page 4 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 17th March 2012, 03:33 PM
Crazy 4 U H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayJason View Post

Most Koda fans are typical ayu, namie, kana, [insert succesful j-pop artist] BASHERS. They're immature and live in their own world.
I've experienced it the other way round actually, most die hard Kuu fans are also big fans of other artists.
There are bad ones as well of cousre like with any other fandom, but here at AHS there are much more positive ones imo.
(tbh, you're bashing Kuu fans right now...)

Does anybody have another stream link for the PV?
Cause my download is pretty slow for whatever reasons, meh.

「変わらないなら 変えるしかない」

Old 17th March 2012, 03:46 PM
WHATEVER Initiate

it really is out of control!and it is not good whats going on. I love that album and it has very good quality. seriously some people believe they are ayus manager ore what?they decided who she can work with?it is ridicoulus

Thank`s to Yoake for this so wonderful set
Old 17th March 2012, 03:55 PM
As if.. Initiate

Some of you make me want to cry of despair ! Mr Wellard knows that the business world isn't Carebears land ! If he can't handle the harshest critics then he can quit now, no one is gonna cry for this ! And only paying attention to good critics is the most stupid thing ever, how do you want to progress if you just pay attention to praises?!

Because a lot find him crappy make us bad fans ? But come on, if we THINK he is not talented, ruined PVs and songs it is our rights and maybe a truth, but it's not yours right to tell us we are spoiled ( what is the relation anyway o-o ) or dunno what else ! That doesn't make us bad fans or dunno what else, and the fact you lick Wellard's a$$ doesn't make you better ! The fact you try hard to enjoy Ayu's works make you even worst ! You shouldn't have to force yourself to like something ! That's not being all mellow about him that you will be able to better reach Ayu!

In my opinion the guys can't compose anything valuable, his appearances annoyed me to no end and I just hope he will quit because he just doesn't fit at all! I don't give a damn that he is gay or what else, but it bugs me that he makes believe that all gay dress like drag queen all day long !

Ayumi is a solo act, not a duo or else, then having him everywhere screw my brain.

Now that you say that the "bashers" are some others jpop singer fans or do the same elsewhere or dunno what else .... not in my case anyway, through the music I listen, Ayumi is like a sore thumb! Through all the jpop crap she is the only one I have been able to stand!

Now if you think that in the metal world no one is bashed or anything else, you are so wrong, I read worst about some bands that what I can read here about Ayumi.
Let's take an example, Nightwish dumped their singer Tarja in 2006 ( if I remember right) in 2012 their own fans still bash ( and more than harshly for some) their new singer since 2007!

I read elsewhere someone calling us jealous, wishing to work for ayu,blablabla ... seriously, Ayumi would ask me to work for/with her I would refuse ! I've never dream of that lol and as being a girl, why should envy anything from Mr Wellard o-o he could work for ayu, as long he doesn't show himself nor put his voice everywhere, but he is a too much young compositor to work with someone like Ayu, the guys should work more on his side, or why not work for someone less known ?! But no, he is everywhere and this is a big no no no for me as Ayumi is supposed to be a solo act.

Ayumi is the sore thumb through all the metal genres I listen and if she keeps him on songs and everything, I will just walk away. She is a fresh air I need times to times but I can live without anything new from hers. Her work until LS is fine to me and half of PQ is as well, so I would stick with her olds work and not follow her anymore. As simple than this. Though I would quit as well if she doesn't fix her vocals! Kyo from DEG acquired a harnessed of his voice that Ayumi will never react, he worked hard for this, but it's like she doesn't care much about this, she takes some lessons, use the technique very badly and think all is ok .... no it's not.
Old 17th March 2012, 04:25 PM
End of the World Initiate

I dont mind Timmy in this vid at all; i don't feel like he's stealing the limelight. He could basically be anyone. Same goes for NaNaNa.

BUT; what I do mind is WTF IS THIS VIDEO? ITS SO BAD. ITS VERY BAD. I'm serious, it sucks. Ayu please do your PVs in Japan; theyre much better than the **** they're making in London. Seriously; w-t-f.

AegyoPOP ♦ Asian music downloads
Old 17th March 2012, 04:45 PM
monochrome Initiate

bunch of stupid "fans" who hate everything and insult everybody... you should all get a life and leave the other people alone. you make us all sick!!!

Old 17th March 2012, 05:06 PM
Rock'n'Roll Circus Initiate

At first I wasn't feeling it, but it's a fun PV! The first minute where there was no ayu, I was like THIS BETTER NOT BE ANOTHER PROGRESS!!!! LOL

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる
Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
Arena Tour 2013: A BEST LIVE
Arena Tour 2015: Cirque de Minuit
Arena Tour 2016: MADE IN JAPAN

You can find me on the gram: https://www.instagram.com/b_utifulfighter/
Old 17th March 2012, 05:10 PM
YOU Initiate

I just wanna say......I'm speechless.......
I believe that Arts like Music or Video are literally neutral...
So basically when a new song/video come out..It is undoubtedly someone hate it or someone like it..just that it's 99 vs 1 or 50 vs 50..

Thanks Timmy for paying effort for giving all new elements to ayu.
the Next Love and E.S.M. are experimental and it's good for ayu.

Im sad for Ayu..
From Shuya. Mannie. Neo. Juno..Now Timmy..
Old 17th March 2012, 05:11 PM

Shake it♥ ... sha-shake it LALA ♥

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる

Old 17th March 2012, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Rainbow View Post
bunch of stupid "fans" who hate everything and insult everybody... you should all get a life and leave the other people alone. you make us all sick!!!
Aren't people allowed to voice their own opinion anymore?

Old 17th March 2012, 06:40 PM

People are attacking Timmy? This is news to me...and I wouldn't be surprised if it's people who added him. Two-faced moronic idiots. Get a life. I don't agree with everything Timmy has done for ayu, but it has NOTHINGGGGG to do with his physical appearance, lifestyle choices, or sexual preference. All of you judgmental people need a reality check, AND a morality check.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmeh View Post
Aren't people allowed to voice their own opinion anymore?
Not if it's hateful, malicious, or intended to hurt someone else, no, they shouldn't be.

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる

Old 17th March 2012, 07:01 PM
I am... Initiate

I love how people take things as "what, we're not allowed to voice our opinion if we don't like him?!?" when nobody said that. We pointed out that stating your opinion IN AN INSULTING WAY(some words I have seen thrown around directed not even at Timmy's work but Timmy himself were really harsh, so harsh they could get you fined if someone decided to sue you) is not acceptable.
You can voice negative crisiticm constructively(meaning: with reasoning, without insults) as well. For example I don't like the back-up singers Ayumi had before she got Peco and Princess, I never insulted them, so why do people have to insult Timmy?
If you don't like him feel free to say that, but when you go around insulting him that goes quite far. Especially since hs most likely frequents this forum to some extent and can see those hurtful comments(he seems to know a lot about what's going on here and for some reason he found my blog when it was only linked here, so he probably either frequents this forum or has friends who do)
Old 17th March 2012, 07:02 PM

^^Thank you for expanding on my comment. lol

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる

Old 17th March 2012, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by isthisLOL? View Post
I love how people take things as "what, we're not allowed to voice our opinion if we don't like him?!?" when nobody said that. We pointed out that stating your opinion IN AN INSULTING WAY(some words I have seen thrown around directed not even at Timmy's work but Timmy himself were really harsh, so harsh they could get you fined if someone decided to sue you) is not acceptable.
You can voice negative crisiticm constructively(meaning: with reasoning, without insults) as well. For example I don't like the back-up singers Ayumi had before she got Peco and Princess, I never insulted them, so why do people have to insult Timmy?
If you don't like him feel free to say that, but when you go around insulting him that goes quite far. Especially since hs most likely frequents this forum to some extent and can see those hurtful comments(he seems to know a lot about what's going on here and for some reason he found my blog when it was only linked here, so he probably either frequents this forum or has friends who do)
I agree on this; but going all "you should all get a life and leave the other people alone. you make us all sick!!!" isn't really the best way?

I've seen some pretty strong opinions on Timmy here; and I'll be honest and say I don't like his presence in everything Ayu is doing these days. (Return Road without Timmy's chanting please.) but I haven't seen anyone actually bashing him for being a human being/gay; they're more angry that he's too loud in Ayus songs and appearing everywhere.

I'm pro Timmy influence, but against him being in everything Ayu is doing; its Ayumi Hamasaki, not Ayumi Hamasaki + Timmy. But its most certainly just a phase; and it will pass soon enough.

People who bash on him because of his lifestyle choices (gay) or his personality(more than "he's so stupid! I hate him!") should be banned from the forum; as this is not relevant whatsoever to what this forum consists of. So far I haven't seen this on the forum; just talk about how people hate hating on him on fb and twitter.

Also; this might sound as a douchy thing; but Timmy should have somewhat seen this coming; fans are insane and will hate your guts for no reason.

TL;DR I don't think this forum is as mean as you're implying; but haters that hate on his personal life should gtfo.

Last edited by kimmeh; 17th March 2012 at 07:28 PM.
Old 17th March 2012, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmeh View Post

People who bash on him because of his lifestyle choices (gay) or his personality(more than "he's so stupid! I hate him!") should be banned from the forum; as this is not relevant whatsoever to what this forum consists of. So far I haven't seen this on the forum; just talk about how people hate hating on him on fb and twitter.

Also; this might sound as a douchy thing; but Timmy should have somewhat seen this coming; fans are insane and will hate your guts for no reason.

TL;DR I don't think this forum is as mean as you're implying; but haters that hate on his personal life should gtfo.
This to the 3984539847593845th power.

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる

Old 17th March 2012, 07:31 PM

thank you
i was slightly worried i came off as a major ***** earlier for the "voice our opinion" thing.

Old 17th March 2012, 08:53 PM

I agree with you Kimmeh to a point. I just went on facebook and twitter to see all this terrible bashing and couldn't find anything. Regardless, I didn't see anyone saying anything extremely negative about Timmy here. I honestly couldn't care if he sees what is said about him at AHS because he's not a baby that needs to be protected and if he couldn't handle any criticism then he shouldn't be freely available on public media to reach.However, to say that "he should expect it because fans are insane and hate your guts" is also generalizing no?

Quote:
Originally Posted by isthisLOL? View Post
I also don't think I have to add something constructive along with anything negative I say to appeal to your idea of appropriate criticism. You need to stop taking this defend Timmy moral high-ground cause it seems like you're his mom hellbent on protecting him from the big bad fans. Its making him even more pathetic actually. Go defend him on facebook if its so bad there and tell us all bout it.

And with that, I want a Timmy vocal-free PQ app pls.
Old 17th March 2012, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yumsushi View Post
I agree with you Kimmeh to a point. I just went on facebook and twitter to see all this terrible bashing and couldn't find anything. Regardless, I didn't see anyone saying anything extremely negative about Timmy here. I honestly couldn't care if he sees what is said about him at AHS because he's not a baby that needs to be protected and if he couldn't handle any criticism then he shouldn't be freely available on public media to reach.However, to say that "he should expect it because fans are insane and hate your guts" is also generalizing no?

I also don't think I have to add something constructive along with anything negative I say to appeal to your idea of appropriate criticism. You need to stop taking this defend Timmy moral high-ground cause it seems like you're his mom hellbent on protecting him from the big bad fans. Its making him even more pathetic actually. Go defend him on facebook if its so bad there and tell us all bout it.

And with that, I want a Timmy vocal-free PQ app pls.
I will say that you have good points. I still don't think it's OK for certain "fans" to be talking **** they way they are...like being hateful and judgmental. Imo there's no excuse for that.

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる

Old 17th March 2012, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN View Post
I will say that you have good points. I still don't think it's OK for certain "fans" to be talking **** they way they are...like being hateful and judgmental. Imo there's no excuse for that.
Yes I agree with that, but again, I haven't actually seen anything I would consider hateful or personal like death threats or mocking his lifestyle etc here so we're just going around in circles. I know I personally have said thing that could be considered "mean" but its nothing I will lose any sleep over if poor Timmy sheds a tear or two. The best example of horrific fan behavior is is the Beiber crazy obsessed fan response to Esperanza Spalding's Grammy win over him. There were death threats and alot of horrific unacceptable stuff said to that poor girl. AHS is nothing compared to that.
Old 17th March 2012, 09:23 PM

^^yeah that **** (death threats, etc.) is ridic. People seriously have problems. If anyone on AHS is feeling that way, please, go to your doctor and get a prescription for Seroquel and Abilify.

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる

Old 17th March 2012, 10:17 PM
Because of You Initiate

omg you guys. Im annoyed how some people are overprotecting timmy. people who like/dislike his work they like/dislike HIS WORK. when you produce a piece of art, everyone have a right to say 'your work is one giant ****', if timmy or any other artist is scared of criticism HE WOULDNT BE DOING IT, and if he cant sleep throught night because of it then damn you are in the wrong business honey. Just because you've spoked to the person doesnt mean you must see their song as THEM. dont you get it? I work with designers, models, singers, celebrities, but I never let our private relationship to influence my view on their work. In fact, they would appreaciate my honest opinion. you guys should all grow up and live the ****ing life.

and this all comes from a person that actually likes timmy and his work. not because he is such an awesome person, I couldnt care less, just because its new and fresh in ayu's discography.

about pv, I didnt enjoy it. it was embarassing.

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, party queen, shake it, shake it♥