Online Shopping Help **READ FIRST** - Page 15 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 6th September 2009, 07:33 AM
BALLAD Initiate

$4.50 are for those taiwan chinese versions, japan version costs around USD$7.50, while english version we have the US one and the local version. the US costs around USD$7 to USD$8.50, while the local version around USD$5.50 only!!!

and yes all are brand new copies and including tax.

i love to buy mangas, my sis and i have AT LEAST 300 manga in our room

My Instagram

Old 6th September 2009, 08:08 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

maybe i should give www.books.com.tw a try...since its cheaper than yesasia .lol.
but of course i won't order books online..like lacus said,the shipping fee is superb expensive

Last edited by nanakopy87; 6th September 2009 at 08:11 AM.
Old 6th September 2009, 01:21 PM
BALLAD Initiate

unless you save up to a certain amount or get more friends to share, then order like 50 books/manga in a order, it's still worth it

My Instagram

Old 8th September 2009, 09:39 PM
INSPIRE Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by LacusClyne View Post
unless you save up to a certain amount or get more friends to share, then order like 50 books/manga in a order, it's still worth it
i was thinking about that too .thanks lacus for confirming. i think im gonna try to order with some firends so we can split the shipping cost because the book prices are really interresting

if you live in california check www.yumeranch.com

come join the fun look with my jpop on facebook http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/MY-...953715?ref=ts/
Old 11th September 2009, 06:10 AM
appears Initiate

another useful thing that i had learned about cdj versus YA is that when you purchase a first press item on cdj, you KNOW that you got it. plus cdj will state how many copies they have left for ex: FP: 9 left until sold out etc. which is better for me since YA doesnt state it. their only answer is first come first serve. i preordered from YA for an item really early BUT i recieved the reg. edition of it. -___- i use YA only for goodies or cds that i dont neccessarily need it to be FP.
Old 11th September 2009, 08:08 PM
INSPIRE Initiate

pchan , i agree with you. cdjapan is WAY better for first press edition. with them you know excatly what you are getting+ the packaging from cd japan is really nice if the cd come with a poster it all come in a box.

come join the fun look with my jpop on facebook http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/MY-...953715?ref=ts/
Old 14th September 2009, 10:18 AM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

lol when I ordered my copy of BREAKERZ's GRAND FINALE single which came with a B2 sized poster as a 1st press goody , I was shocked that the packaging that CDJapan used was stellar & erm cardboard-ish

but I had to use a penknife to open the parcel as I had no idea how to dismantle it -_-

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Old 15th September 2009, 12:03 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

karenpang LOL at least it was safe ;-)

ps : is it the guy from kabuto on your avatar ? he looks hot !
ps2: if you like daigo you should watch the one where he get kiss by miyavi , his face looks hilarious. daigo is just so cute

Old 15th September 2009, 01:33 AM

avater - LOL

no that's ARASHI's Matsumoto Jun for you . He's on the Oct cover of Dazed & Confused (yes that's the title of the mag -_-) magazine

& yes DAIGO's so funny . He loves to teach his dog how to do the WISH pose without fail xD

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

Old 15th September 2009, 01:04 PM
INSPIRE Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenPang View Post
no that's ARASHI's Matsumoto Jun for you . He's on the Oct cover of Dazed & Confused (yes that's the title of the mag -_-) magazine

& yes DAIGO's so funny . He loves to teach his dog how to do the WISH pose without fail xD
wow those guys looks so alike . they are both hot ! i will have to keep an eye on new arashi's photoshoot

for daigo i never seen that video before , iwill have to look for that one lol sounds so cute

Old 15th September 2009, 02:47 PM

the DAIGO clip(s) that I mentioned , I believe you can find certain portions of the clips on youtube because it's featured on ARASHI's Aiba Masaki's zoo show called Tensai ! Shimura Dobutsuen

sometimes DAIGO will appear on Aiba's show as guest & usually the times that happened , it's very funny

in fact DAIGO & Aiba are on the same wavelength xD

Old 24th September 2009, 10:17 PM
Who... Initiate

Question Frequent orderers from Play-Asia: Question

Anybody make orders from Play-Asia.com frequently? They have a few things in stock that I want that YesAsia doesn't. But since they sell Hong Kong versions, I want to be sure that there are no bootlegs. So, say, for Ayu products, is EVERYTHING from Avex?? I'm reluctant to trust what the site itself says, since there are so many fakes out there.
Old 24th September 2009, 11:09 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Used them once, i used the cheapest shipping and it arrived fast. They have the price of cdjapan but the shipping of yesasia(actually even cheaper) which makes them a good site. They are 100 official just check if you are getting the HK version or Japan version they sell both.
Old 25th September 2009, 01:05 AM
Who... Initiate

Well I generally prefer HK versions, or OS, Korea, etc., when available, because Japanese prices are so inflated. As long as the HK versions are still official Avex...
Old 25th September 2009, 01:24 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

play-asia is quite good ,imo.ordered around 5 times already and all reach in superb condition.and yes.they sell original stuffs only.no bootleg...i used the free shipping and chose box .and they came with my item wrapped with bubble wrap too...if the postman in your country isn't very careless,i think you can get your ORIGINAL stuff fast and no damage at all

Old 25th September 2009, 02:07 AM
Who... Initiate

Thanks for the info guys!
Old 25th September 2009, 02:13 AM
NEVER EVER Initiate

They're real good. I used them twice and my stuff came in excellent condition. They're are my backup if yesasia dosen't have it. Sometimes you could even get stuff cheaper then Yesasia, only a couple of bucks. The only issued I had was last order I had took about 2 weeks cause out of stock on Ayu's Asia Tour 07 dvd and alan cd when there website say they had in stock. I pay extra for shipping so I can keep track of my stuff, its faster and also I don't trust US Postal Service.
Old 25th September 2009, 02:30 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobius View Post
They're real good. I used them twice and my stuff came in excellent condition. They're are my backup if yesasia dosen't have it. Sometimes you could even get stuff cheaper then Yesasia, only a couple of bucks. The only issued I had was last order I had took about 2 weeks cause out of stock on Ayu's Asia Tour 07 dvd and alan cd when there website say they had in stock. I pay extra for shipping so I can keep track of my stuff, its faster and also I don't trust US Postal Service.
AT07 was out of stock?i haven't buy it yet.i thought they still have stock?you ordered JP version or OS versin?

Old 25th September 2009, 02:41 AM
NEVER EVER Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanakopy87 View Post
AT07 was out of stock?i haven't buy it yet.i thought they still have stock?you ordered JP version or OS versin?
Not to sure if still have any left. I had to wait a week to get my OS version cause they were out. I'm pretty sure they have JP version. Checkout their website to see what is there availibilty.
Old 25th September 2009, 03:46 AM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Theres stuff can be alot cheaper than yesasia cuz yesasia inflates prices, playasia doesn't. Koda Kumi 3 splash first press was around 30 on yesasia, but the normal 18 on playasia.
Closed Thread

Tags
bootleg, cdjapan, hmv japan, online shopping, ordering, play-asia, yesasia