Terminal (recut single) in stores 2014.10.01 - Page 3 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 25th July 2014, 11:30 PM
Lelio Protector

I Love Terminal but there's nothing on TA, it's just a rumor and maybe even not that.

I think that this thread should be removed until there's something official.

Last edited by ayumisrael; 25th July 2014 at 11:33 PM.
Old 26th July 2014, 01:06 AM
Gut it-pez Initiate

If it is true this is a disaster idea, Angel/Pray are miles better than that song, They would've been excellent singles. I realize Ayumi has little control over what she releases, Avex has to make money somehow, but this would be a disastrous plan to release Terminal as a single. Who would buy it? Are they trying to see just how bad it will flop? I've been an Ayumi fan since the dawn of time, and to date there has been only 1 album that I flat out refused to buy and that was Party Queen. Re-releasing this poor grade Terminal song, would be the second big release that I wouldn't waste money on. There my 2 cents that no one cares about. Carry on with the Ayumi fandom!
Old 26th July 2014, 01:48 AM
from your letter Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdy2010 View Post
If it is true this is a disaster idea, Angel/Pray are miles better than that song, They would've been excellent singles. I realize Ayumi has little control over what she releases, Avex has to make money somehow, but this would be a disastrous plan to release Terminal as a single. Who would buy it? Are they trying to see just how bad it will flop? I've been an Ayumi fan since the dawn of time, and to date there has been only 1 album that I flat out refused to buy and that was Party Queen. Re-releasing this poor grade Terminal song, would be the second big release that I wouldn't waste money on. There my 2 cents that no one cares about. Carry on with the Ayumi fandom!
My 2 cents would be the opposite, Terminal is, in my opinion, the best song on "Colours" and I would buy this single. I think Ayu isn't as controlled by avex as you think, and if she thought this would be a disaster, she wouldn't agree to it.
Old 26th July 2014, 02:28 AM
Secret Initiate

Quote:
Angel is an awful song.
Old 26th July 2014, 02:33 AM
NEVER EVER Initiate

I really Hate Terminal, but a maxi single for this track is the most logic idea,
is really obvious that Van Burreen tried a lot of posibilities, sounds and mixes for this track
he is a dj after all, so behind Terminal obviously are a looot of remixes.
or even listening Terminal by the heands of other djs.

Last edited by perfectodub; 26th July 2014 at 02:35 AM.
Old 26th July 2014, 02:35 AM
Rock'n'Roll Circus Initiate

terminal >>>>>>>>>>>>> angel

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる
Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
Arena Tour 2013: A BEST LIVE
Arena Tour 2015: Cirque de Minuit
Arena Tour 2016: MADE IN JAPAN

You can find me on the gram: https://www.instagram.com/b_utifulfighter/
Old 26th July 2014, 02:37 AM
winding road H-Initiate

I would love this to be true, specially if it came with many remixes, but, yeah, nothing on TA about this so far...

Quote:
Terminal is one of my favorite songs from the album, while Angel is the absolute worst for me.

Old 26th July 2014, 02:51 AM
JEWEL Initiate

PLEASE GOD SHOW US YOUR MIGHTY POWER AND MAKE THIS BE TRUUUUUUUUUUUUE!!!!!!!! Even if it's not PLANT THE IDEA IN HER HEAD, DEAR LORD!
Old 26th July 2014, 03:46 AM
glitter Initiate

Yes please. I would love like a part 2 of WHATEVER for the pv, the caged angel becomes a demon *0*
Old 26th July 2014, 04:04 AM
Far away Initiate

Pray is such one bad song.
Old 26th July 2014, 04:28 AM
from your letter Initiate

HELLLA YESSSSSSS. PRAYING THIS BE TRUE. I NEED REMIXES.
Maybe we'll get a orchestra or an acoustic version of one of the songs from Colors too...
EEKKK, I might be hoping for too much lolol

you attack my heart.

Old 26th July 2014, 04:32 AM
appears Initiate

^Since they gave Connected, an "ambient" mix, I'm hoping for at the very very least, we get a slowed down, chilled out, ethereal version of Terminal.
Old 26th July 2014, 07:39 AM
Over Initiate

Please let this be true... Armin.. let Photographer do a remix for Terminal pleeeeease
anything Photographer touches turns to gold actually.. also please let there be a Aly & Fila remix as well though the chances of that happening is 0000000000.3%

~Turn out the light~Turn up the bass~I wanna be front and center~Bring on the night~

Old 26th July 2014, 08:52 AM
POWDER SNOW Initiate

That Facebook page tends to post bullshit from time to time so I won't even consider this true yet. Although it's quite logical to re-release the song as a single.
Old 26th July 2014, 09:54 AM
SURREAL H-Initiate

While absolutely nothing has been posted to TA, a re-cut single could be fun if done right.

That means good remixes, good video, and possibly the English version or a b-side.

"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it."

Old 26th July 2014, 10:45 AM
Interlude Initiate

I personally think that terminal is a awful song that seriously lacks life, so I hope the remixes make the song a whole lot better ^____^

bring on the engrish, ayu!
Old 26th July 2014, 11:34 AM
Far away Initiate

I love Terminal! Hope it is true. Give me a good PV ayu. =D
Old 26th July 2014, 12:01 PM
ayu trance Initiate

Waiting for official confirmation... though I really want some awesome remixes!

Book collector, avid reader, writer, cat owner, part time owl who listens to JPOP, KPOP, metal, soundtracks, and instrumental music.

Old 26th July 2014, 12:14 PM
ayu trance Initiate

Uh, "Angel" has very touching vocals, just the chorus is somewhat tedious. No offence, though. However, it's an entirely subjective point of view.

Moreover, I agree with everyone considering "Terminal" as the best track of "Colours". A remix single produced in the same style as the German single releases would be terrific.

Pray =)
Old 26th July 2014, 12:15 PM
Lelio Protector

Well Colours has 3 best tracks, Lelio, Terminal and XOXO.
I wouldn't mind a triple a-side re-cut lol but Terminal is one of them so it's great if it would be true. So far nothing official about this whole thing though.

I would actually prefer a new a-side/double a-side single with new songs.
Closed Thread