Alterna in RnR Circus - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

Old 8th May 2011, 01:57 PM
ayu-mi-x Initiate

Alterna in RnR Circus

do u know where i can watch the performance of alterna in rock and roll circus tour, i know she changed the song to last angel during the 7 days special, but im keen to see the alterna one
Old 8th May 2011, 06:18 PM
independent Initiate

It hasn't been recorded (or at least not released).
They filmed the 7 days Final and they did cut out alterna for that. It hasn't been released.
Old 8th May 2011, 06:28 PM
BALLAD Initiate

it was never recorded, so we won't get to see it on dvd.

(T_T)
i'm sad to know too, coz i attend both legs of the tour, and would like to have both versions as a memory...

My Instagram

Old 8th May 2011, 11:17 PM
ayu-mi-x Initiate

ahh damn..
Old 9th May 2011, 07:28 PM
TO BE Initiate

Noooooooooooo!!!!
Aw, but I love that song. I've warmed to Last angel, but I do feel like it's a much more difficult song to perform live. :-/
Old 10th May 2011, 04:13 AM
Who... Initiate

I know how you feel, alterna was one of the perfs I was looking forward to most @_@ I thought at the very least they'd include it on Disc 3 or something but... nope Maybe on her 20th anniversary, when we get A COMPLETE II?
Old 10th May 2011, 04:41 AM
TO BE Initiate

Someone on Twitter asked Ayu if she was watching recordings of her live (at least, that's what it seemed like they were asking...?), so it seems like they may at least have a less expensive recording done (i.e. just one camera, facing the stage) for reference, so they can see how the choreography, lighting, etc. looked, and if anything needs to be adjusted for the next performance.
They may scrap these, but I wonder if such a video exists for the alterna performance.
Old 10th May 2011, 06:57 AM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larien View Post
Someone on Twitter asked Ayu if she was watching recordings of her live (at least, that's what it seemed like they were asking...?), so it seems like they may at least have a less expensive recording done (i.e. just one camera, facing the stage) for reference, so they can see how the choreography, lighting, etc. looked, and if anything needs to be adjusted for the next performance.
They may scrap these, but I wonder if such a video exists for the alterna performance.
they have recordings of all shows - like when you're there and watching everything on the screens in real-time, I'm sure they record that video =)
You never know what may happen at each show so they're ready, but of course for the dvd they have much more cameras, etc
Old 10th May 2011, 07:50 AM
Because of You Initiate

I thought from the title that you were going to say alterna should have been on R'n'RC and I would've agreed totally.

Old 10th May 2011, 09:44 AM
1 LOVE Initiate

I watched the "alterna" live performance in Yokohama. Basically, after Microphone, ayu began the song at the circular stage and eventually ended the song at the main stage, just like Last angel.

the 3 performers did some acrobatic stunts with ropes, hoops, stunts in the air and somersaults at the main stage. Also, ayu didnt not change her costume. It was the same big dress that she wore for Microphone. One costume for Microphone, alterna and About You.
Old 10th May 2011, 09:47 AM
glitter Initiate

It should have been an extra performance added in the DVD just like that Daybreak performance for AT2002, or the acoustic session from that concert too Oh well.
Old 10th May 2011, 01:56 PM
forgiveness Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SURREAL__RAINBOW View Post
It should have been an extra performance added in the DVD just like that Daybreak performance for AT2002, or the acoustic session from that concert too Oh well.
I agree, 100%.
I went to that tour 3 times and saw alterna in all those dates. It was truly one of my BIGGEST favourites and on of my biggest "want-to-see-performed-live"-list. Too bad it didn't reach the DVD.

[Video] Key ~eternal tie ver.~_______LJ Blog________[Video] A History
[BIG SALE! Ayu CDs/DVDs/Goods/Ayupans and more!]
AHS married to Maro
~13/1-2010~

Spoiler:
We had such a nice time. We started dating in t2m PV, took it slow you know, let our love grow. Then it got really serious in 2008. Then after AT2009 we moved in together. It was lovely. Then on AT2010 he asked me to marry him. He was such a sweet. And Ayu gave us our blessings. She was also such a sweet. Now me and Maro are such a sweets together. Aaaw, how time flies.