[NEWS] ayu's ASIA TOUR the real locations !! - Page 4 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 12th April 2008, 03:26 PM
Two of us Initiate

Ayu should seriously consider Malaysia for a concert....Do we have a big enough stadium?? I dont know..but I am sure she'll love it here in KL, She gets to shop...gets to eat delicious malaysian food and I am sure fans from everywhere will come..We've host many big artist including Celine Dion..Jackie Cheung, BSB, Beyonce..well she tried to come once..but the strict dress code made her switch to Indo..But I am sure Ayu wouldn't have dress code problem..if Gwen can have a concert here..i am sure Ayu can too...but oh well...I'll fly to HK to catch Ayu!

Anyway, no dates yet???
Old 12th April 2008, 05:10 PM
talkin' 2 myself Initiate

^ REALLY? take me there~~~~

||Youtube||Twitter||

set made by apple-pi

Old 12th April 2008, 05:18 PM
YOU Initiate

Kinda expected it... even though we all wished she'd come here.

Now all I need is the date for Taiwan's tour! xD
Old 12th April 2008, 05:34 PM
count down Initiate

Well, iirc, it was reported last year that Ayu didn't come down for Secret Tour cos "no company could afford" her... isn't it blatantly obvious that Ayu is just too expensive?! I mean, you also must realize that indoor stadium is quite unique cos it has all the cool staging effects... which means Ayu must plan another different tour setting just for Singapore (remember.. she produces her concerts...) so it's like perhaps AVEX doesn't want her to waste her time like that...

Also, I think like in S'pore there's probably only 1000 Ayu fans. 1000 is an estimation btw. The Esplanade concert hall houses 1000+ people. I think the indoor stadium is bigger than that. If a bulk of the audience are going to be from HK/Taiwan then wouldn't it make more sense if she just did concerts there? It's all about the $$$$$$$
Old 13th April 2008, 05:19 AM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

I sometimes wonder is it due to S'pore's size which a lot of big acts in the past & present decided to skip performing here due to $ & other issues

& what waterballoon mentioned , the music business's only driven by the M word which's $ . It's sad but that's how things work in this harsh business

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Old 13th April 2008, 05:26 AM
1 LOVE Initiate

alright. karenpang has convinced me that Singapore sucks as a location for ayu to hold a concert cos of the various reasons.

since everything is driven by Money, i make sure that i earn big money in the future and i can throw my notes at avex and tell them "i want ayu here!"
Old 13th April 2008, 05:32 AM
Connected Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by alternarist View Post
alright. karenpang has convinced me that Singapore sucks as a location for ayu to hold a concert cos of the various reasons.

since everything is driven by Money, i make sure that i earn big money in the future and i can throw my notes at avex and tell them "i want ayu here!"
Haha waiting for ur sponsorship~
Remember to make it free for view~

Old 13th April 2008, 07:18 AM
Dolls Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by UHPlus View Post
And another reason is that sponsors have NO confidence that there will be enough singaporeans to attend the concerts...

Rain can hold his concerts in singapore because korean waves is crazy in singapore right now and more people are willing to pay to see Rain then ayumi... Rain can attract women from 15 to 50 ^_^; but ayumi can only attract those few ayumi-fans or even harder, casual jpop listeners...
This will probably be one of the vital contributing factors...like waterballoon said, 1000+ people (i thought there will be around 7000 people attending the concert =/) = confirm not enough = no profit = Thus there's a high chance that sponsorers won't invite ayu to singapore..and this theory applies to other situations too..and in addition i don't think ayu is going to hold a mini-concert in singapore

Karenpang, i think size is witbout doubt one of the reasons. Why taiwan, hongkong and shanghai?..because at the bottomline they share the same trait which is having a BIG population..secondly, the ayu fanbase in these three countries are much larger than fanbase in singapore.
Old 13th April 2008, 08:24 AM
immature Initiate

T.T ayu's not comin to SG~

so many factors to consider, so little money..

*sobs in the corner~~~
Old 13th April 2008, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwiz View Post
This will probably be one of the vital contributing factors...like waterballoon said, 1000+ people (i thought there will be around 7000 people attending the concert =/) = confirm not enough = no profit = Thus there's a high chance that sponsorers won't invite ayu to singapore..and this theory applies to other situations too..and in addition i don't think ayu is going to hold a mini-concert in singapore

Karenpang, i think size is witbout doubt one of the reasons. Why taiwan, hongkong and shanghai?..because at the bottomline they share the same trait which is having a BIG population..secondly, the ayu fanbase in these three countries are much larger than fanbase in singapore.
yeah & bottomline's regardless whether you're talking about ayumi or any other Japanese artistes , it all boils down to $ . That's what the music business's driven by .

You don't see cases where the business's not driven by $ , it will be silly not to say it's not the case

Another eg. I can think of is WOMAD & last year's 1st instalment of SingFest .

Lineup for SingFest to me was pretty crap except for a few acts like Gym Class Heroes who came to perform & yet organisers spent about S$1 million to promote & organise the event & they commented in the papers that they made a loss .

Also the tickets for SingFest were expensive at around the S$200 & above range . Attendance initially was so bad that as a last resort , organisers slashed the prices of the tickets by 1/2 for people to fill up the slots in the Fort Canning Park during Aug 8th & 9th .

Even WOMAD will be going MIA for the next 2 years to refocus & rethink their strategy due to rising ticket prices .

SISTIC's an idiot , booking fee's up to S$3 per ticket .

So bottomline's everyone's selfish in his/her own way & it's due to $ no $ no talk !

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinix View Post
Haha waiting for ur sponsorship~
Remember to make it free for view~
yes please do that ZW

make Avex say , I TOLD YOU SO in bold lettering

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

Last edited by devilayu; 13th April 2008 at 09:47 PM.
Old 14th April 2008, 03:36 AM
from your letter Initiate

Sigh! how disappointing! Maybe I shall look forward to Taiwan's concert. hope the date will be during my sch break!! (:

Set's credits to majrakun
Old 15th April 2008, 03:10 PM
Gut it-pez Initiate

sighhh, i thght singapore still has hope when the rumoured countries were annouced. well, everything is about money in Singapore and since sponsors are not willing to bring in ayu, we will find our own ways to attend her concerts.

anw, i knw 1 japan artist is coming to singapore for a concert. It's the aska from chage and aska, he is gonna hold his concert at esplanade sometime in april or may.
Old 16th April 2008, 03:37 AM
rainy day Initiate

I thought Ayu said she wanted to visit more new places for her 10th anniversary tour!?
Old 16th April 2008, 03:41 AM
Bridge to the sky H-Initiate

^Maybe it's just because there are no venues in other Asian countries that can afford to hold her concerts. Plus, she most likely can't go to Beijing this year because of the Olympics.

Thank you, Sakura_Genki, for making this set!
Old 16th April 2008, 03:52 AM
No way to say Initiate

^ Good point(s).

Thanks for the news.
Old 16th April 2008, 03:58 AM
BALLAD Initiate

well, i'm not 100% gonna give up. The locations printed on the t-shirts are confirm locations, but there might be hope that they might add in another country????

Call me silly, but i know singapore is a small market, but it is too a prime area where Malaysia, Indonesia, Phillpiness are close by. Fans are more willing to fly to singapore then to taiwan, Hongkong or Shanghai. 1 of the reasons is the langugue barrier, Singapore is a country with multi langugue, one will find easier to communicate around here.

I'm not giving up hope.
If no 2008, i'll wait for the year after.

My Instagram

Old 16th April 2008, 07:06 AM
Virgin Road Initiate

^agree with you
i still put my hope high that she will come to SG this year...

Ayumi Hamasaki...Queen of my life...

Old 16th April 2008, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyuGAME View Post
^agree with you
i still put my hope high that she will come to SG this year...

until all the Asian locations are confirmed on her official website , let's just wait for better things to come

Old 16th April 2008, 10:00 AM
Don't look back Initiate

^Lol yea probably...there is hope since its rather early still..but im not expecting too much
But anyways, Ayu will still have 10 more years...and by then, i will be able to go to Japan myself already hahah no worries...this dream shall come true
Old 16th April 2008, 10:52 AM
talkin' 2 myself Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by LacusClyne View Post
well, i'm not 100% gonna give up. The locations printed on the t-shirts are confirm locations, but there might be hope that they might add in another country????

Call me silly, but i know singapore is a small market, but it is too a prime area where Malaysia, Indonesia, Phillpiness are close by. Fans are more willing to fly to singapore then to taiwan, Hongkong or Shanghai. 1 of the reasons is the langugue barrier, Singapore is a country with multi langugue, one will find easier to communicate around here.

I'm not giving up hope.
If no 2008, i'll wait for the year after.
i love your post~

lets pray for it guyzz

||Youtube||Twitter||

set made by apple-pi