ARENA TOUR 2012 A ~HOTEL Love songs~ information thread [III] - Page 2 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 29th July 2012, 01:43 PM
A Song for XX Initiate

I'му got several questions for those of you who attended concerts:
How and how many times do Japanese security men check you before you enter the concert hall? Do they take back your cameras, audio recorders? Are smartphones allowed? Do they watch you constantly if you're sitting far from the stage?
I know that AyuGame did write about some of this stuff in show's description but still I
want to learn more :-) I'm not sure whether to bring camera if I wish to do some sightseeing before concert.
Old 29th July 2012, 01:59 PM
glitter Initiate

From my experience at Yoyogi Arena in 2010:

They only check your tickets when they open the gates. Do not enter holding any type of camera because they will tell you to put it away or not to use it. They will not take your camera or cellphone from you but they will not allow you to use it. They hold signs that say not to use cameras at any moment before, during and after the concert (inside the arena). Outside you can take as many pictures as you want.

Security will be around during the entire concert, standing around and some times even making sure the fans don't go too crazy when ayu comes close. They might see you if you try to take pictures and ask you to delete whatever you took, so be careful!
Old 29th July 2012, 02:31 PM
BALLAD Initiate

Just keep the camera in your bag when you enter, it's okay.

I will advise you not to try take picture during the concert, the security will go to you and tell you to put it away. But unless you are daring, like what I did, my camera has a voice recording function, so I record the whole concert down.

My Instagram

Old 29th July 2012, 02:42 PM
A Song for XX Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SURREAL__RAINBOW View Post
From my experience at Yoyogi Arena in 2010:

They only check your tickets when they open the gates. Do not enter holding any type of camera because they will tell you to put it away or not to use it. They will not take your camera or cellphone from you but they will not allow you to use it. They hold signs that say not to use cameras at any moment before, during and after the concert (inside the arena). Outside you can take as many pictures as you want.

Security will be around during the entire concert, standing around and some times even making sure the fans don't go too crazy when ayu comes close. They might see you if you try to take pictures and ask you to delete whatever you took, so be careful!
Thank you! That's very helpful :-)
Old 29th July 2012, 02:43 PM
A Song for XX Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by LacusClyne View Post
Just keep the camera in your bag when you enter, it's okay.

I will advise you not to try take picture during the concert, the security will go to you and tell you to put it away. But unless you are daring, like what I did, my camera has a voice recording function, so I record the whole concert down.
I want to record audio only :-) BTW, did you change your mind and decided no to share your full recording?
Old 29th July 2012, 03:02 PM
YOU Initiate

I was on a concert this year. Security checked my bag at the entrance. But I had no problems because the camera in the bag.
Old 29th July 2012, 03:11 PM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

They actually went thru our bags at Yokohama arena though they didn't see my camera as they didn't have so much time to look into the contents of the bag. Still the security was there all the time and I didn't really feel like risking it ^^

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 29th July 2012, 04:25 PM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chritopher View Post
I'му got several questions for those of you who attended concerts:
How and how many times do Japanese security men check you before you enter the concert hall? Do they take back your cameras, audio recorders? Are smartphones allowed? Do they watch you constantly if you're sitting far from the stage?
I know that AyuGame did write about some of this stuff in show's description but still I
want to learn more :-) I'm not sure whether to bring camera if I wish to do some sightseeing before concert.
From my experience in July 2011 (Yoyogi, Tokyo):
They look into your bags when you enter the venue (not touching anything, not asking you to take anything out). Also, they ask you if you got a camera with you. If you want to, you can leave your camera at the entrance and pick it up again after the concert has ended.
As the others already said, outside the venue you can take pictures as you please. I saw many people take photos with the goodies or ayu wallpapers.
When you're inside the venue, you should be super careful if you really plan to take your camera or cellphone out. I didn't try at all and just stuck to their policy, even though I think it's too strict and would've liked to have "personal" concert pictures.
But in the end, when you're there and spoil the fun of the concert by being caught and told off by the staff, I don't think that's worth it.
When I was in the Stands (far away from the stage) I didn't see security persons at all, but at the day I had Arena seats (close to the stage) there was a security guy walking by the rows every 5-10 minutes. He really distracted me sometimes, even though I by no means had plans to record something but just enjoyed the concert.
And he even bowed down to check if someone hid a camera at waist height.

"You don't need to think, you just need to feel..."
~POWER of MUSIC~
23.07.2011 & 24.07.2011

Old 29th July 2012, 11:34 PM
A Song for XX Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luja. View Post
They look into your bags when you enter the venue (not touching anything, not asking you to take anything out). Also, they ask you if you got a camera with you.
And what do they do if you say that you've got camera? So they don't check your pockets, right?
Old 30th July 2012, 02:25 AM
rainy day Initiate

Yeah I wanted to take pictures SO BADLY!! But I was too afraid even before the curtains were drawn as the people holding signs were everywhere. It was clear that they did not want pictures taken.
Old 30th July 2012, 06:57 AM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chritopher View Post
And what do they do if you say that you've got camera? So they don't check your pockets, right?
They'll prolly make you leave it with them until the show ends or politely ask you not to use it...

but why would u risk getting caught just for a few pics when we get so many good pictures from Ayu's concerts + there are DVDs/BDs released later on...Just enjoy the experience.

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 30th July 2012, 08:21 AM
glitter Initiate

If you have a camera they just tell you not to use it and put it in your bag, I don't think they take it away from you, unless they find you using it perhaps?
Old 30th July 2012, 11:03 AM
ourselves Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luja. View Post
They look into your bags when you enter the venue (not touching anything, not asking you to take anything out). Also, they ask you if you got a camera with you. If you want to, you can leave your camera at the entrance and pick it up again after the concert has ended.
As the others already said, outside the venue you can take pictures as you please. I saw many people take photos with the goodies or ayu wallpapers.
When you're inside the venue, you should be super careful if you really plan to take your camera or cellphone out. I didn't try at all and just stuck to their policy, even though I think it's too strict and would've liked to have "personal" concert pictures.
But in the end, when you're there and spoil the fun of the concert by being caught and told off by the staff, I don't think that's worth it.
When I was in the Stands (far away from the stage) I didn't see security persons at all, but at the day I had Arena seats (close to the stage) there was a security guy walking by the rows every 5-10 minutes. He really distracted me sometimes, even though I by no means had plans to record something but just enjoyed the concert.
And he even bowed down to check if someone hid a camera at waist height.
omg what a freaking tight security control

haha no wonder i saw(in the vid) lots of security staffs running along the runaway and in front of the stage whenever Ayu comes close
Old 30th July 2012, 11:42 AM
POWDER SNOW Initiate

The remix video of ayu songs before the encore is quite good! I hope they keep that for the finale Even in low quality, it sounds good
Old 30th July 2012, 11:52 AM
Lelio Protector

Yeah it's a mega mix of some of the ayu-mi-x 7 remixes! Sounds really good
Old 30th July 2012, 05:55 PM
YOU Initiate

Hi
Just back from Shizuoka HLS on Sunday.
Will do a detailed review later.

But something wanna highlight.
1. Ayu sung "You & Me" during encore followed by Greatful Days.
I can tell the japanese love you & me..
In my opinion their reaction is much better than party queen.

2. The full version is longer..
Like the first part.."Oh friday night..Oh Saturday"..
The second part is " Oh Lunch time..Oh Sunset...Oh..Midnight"..Sth like that.

3. And I wanna say Ayu looks so beautiful in the concert.. I really mean it...
She has golden hair wif a long ponytail..She just wore a light makeup and not fish lip.

4. The vocal is good. so far i can't hear any out of tone throughout the whole concert.

That's it for now
Old 31st July 2012, 05:19 AM
As if.. Initiate

"Oh Lunch time" hahahaha *dead* (wonder if I'll laugh whenever I hear this song, also Ayu thank you for telling me what to do

CRISIS MAKE UP

Old 31st July 2012, 05:23 AM
appears Initiate

"...Oh..Dinner time~~~" LOL!
Old 31st July 2012, 05:32 AM
ourselves Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onton View Post
Hi
Just back from Shizuoka HLS on Sunday.
Will do a detailed review later.

But something wanna highlight.
1. Ayu sung "You & Me" during encore followed by Greatful Days.
I can tell the japanese love you & me..
In my opinion their reaction is much better than party queen.

2. The full version is longer..
Like the first part.."Oh friday night..Oh Saturday"..
The second part is " Oh Lunch time..Oh Sunset...Oh..Midnight"..Sth like that.

3. And I wanna say Ayu looks so beautiful in the concert.. I really mean it...
She has golden hair wif a long ponytail..She just wore a light makeup and not fish lip.

4. The vocal is good. so far i can't hear any out of tone throughout the whole concert.

That's it for now
great for you!!

ok i LOLed at oh lunch time...oh sunset... xDDDDDDDD

yaay! for long hair again at encore,cant wait for the new pics!hopefully
Old 31st July 2012, 06:53 AM
A Song for XX Initiate

cant wait for ur full review ^^! i hope she is singing you and me for her fukuoka concert too ^^

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, arena tour 2012, hotel love songs, party queen