ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~ V - Page 9 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 13th June 2013, 09:58 PM
Voyage Initiate

Quote:
Ayu is now used to this kind of big concerts, I can't really imagine her going out on a tour ou doing a cdl where she will do a more acoustic thing, like she and her band, no that many special effects or changing costumes, just Ayu and her beautiful voice, singing her beautiful songs on a little stage, close to all her fans.
I think it would be different and interesting, but I don't see it happening.
Yeah, I'd be happy it was similar to the TA tour - just her and the band. That would be enough for me.

So cool that your mum likes Ayu too!

mi|kshake~
Old 13th June 2013, 10:09 PM
Because of You Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayu-butterfly View Post

THIS! lol

I was talking to my mom [who really loves Ayu too] about the possibility of a world tour and how much it would cost to host a concert like hers here in Brazil [where I live] and maybe it wouldn't be possible to do it, since a lot of people here can't afford to buy expensive tickets. So my mom said a very interesting thing [imo], that if her concert was a little more simple, maybe it would be easier to do a world tour.

Ayu is now used to this kind of big concerts, I can't really imagine her going out on a tour ou doing a cdl where she will do a more acoustic thing, like she and her band, no that many special effects or changing costumes, just Ayu and her beautiful voice, singing her beautiful songs on a little stage, close to all her fans.
I think it would be different and interesting, but I don't see it happening.
a perfect example - GACKT. He also has these grandioze tours with visuals costumes video footage and u name it, but when he did his first european tour he went totaly simple just him, one stage costume, band and music in a club like venues that fill up to 1000 people. And it worked! He was SOLD OUT in minutes. It's possible for Ayu,too, but i don't think it's gonna happen, she's not that kind of artist...
Old 13th June 2013, 10:39 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

I guess people never watched T.A. Limited Tour...

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Old 13th June 2013, 10:59 PM
Two of us Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrenekoi View Post
I guess people never watched T.A. Limited Tour...
I've never watched, but I know it was in 2003 and we all know that Ayu changed SO much since then. In 2003 she was still "new" in music industry and her concerts in the beggining of the career are much more simple than they are now.

The reason there isn't a day when I remember you,
is because I haven't forgotten you for a moment...
mirrorcle worldtwittertumblr

Old 14th June 2013, 12:27 AM
And Then Initiate

Quote:
I've never watched, but I know it was in 2003 and we all know that Ayu changed SO much since then. In 2003 she was still "new" in music industry and her concerts in the beggining of the career are much more simple than they are now.
Are you serious? Is this simple for you?

Ayu was new in 1998. In 2003 she was already BIG
Old 14th June 2013, 12:41 AM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

^in 2003 she was already past her peak

Dome Tour, Stadium Tour, Arena Tour 2002 and A-museum were anything but small... actually,they most likely are her most expensive shows ever.

Old 14th June 2013, 12:45 AM
Initiate

In USD her tickets are between $80-$120 depending on the rate of exchange at the time, maybe even higher than that since it was $120 when I went in 2010. Triple that from resellers.
Old 14th June 2013, 12:51 AM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

So... anything between +- R$170~R$250... It's not cheap, but not THAT expensive either... Someone who buy her releases has enough money to buy a ticket.

Old 14th June 2013, 01:48 AM
Two of us Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by yabieru View Post
Are you serious? Is this simple for you?

Ayu was new in 1998. In 2003 she was already BIG
I think, comparing with what she does today, it's simple. I'm not saying its simple in all ways, but I think today her concerts are bigger than before. And I also think that even being a huge success, wich she was and still is, 5 years in music business it's still new.

Old 14th June 2013, 01:53 AM
Two of us Initiate

Quote:
So... anything between +- R$170~R$250... It's not cheap, but not THAT expensive either... Someone who buy her releases has enough money to buy a ticket.
I think most of Ayu fans would find a way to buy it, but it's not an inviting price for people that don't know her too well and maybe it wouldn't sell out all the seats.

Old 14th June 2013, 08:44 AM
WONDERLAND Initiate

Quote:
in 2002 she filled up whole stadiums, I whouldn´t call this simple xD
And as it was postet before she always had amazing stage things like the world ball in DT01.
I can totally see her doing a club Tour like Gackt in Europe.
And I don´t know how expensive usal Gackt tickets are in japan, but here his tour costed 30€ what is not that much, it´s normal prive here for venus that hold 500-1000 ppl.

Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
25th Anniversary Live Tour ~ Beisia Culture Hall Gunma ~ 04.11.2023
Old 14th June 2013, 10:18 AM
Because of You Initiate

^GACKT is pretty darn expensive in Japan when he does tours, it can go up to $300 depending on the ticket type. BUt yeah when he was in Europe i think we spent like 55€ ? or somethign like that i can't remember now.. He had like 6 concerts? i think...in 5 coutries.

I had seen videos of performances of her one of the mosts simple tours I asume that was a T.A. live someone is talkign about here(?), where she was basicly alone on stage with band dressed in this punkish outfit. So she can pull those off, but i don't think she would try that these days.

Last edited by BlackSilence; 14th June 2013 at 10:23 AM.
Old 14th June 2013, 10:23 AM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

@ayu-butterfly

She would have no problem selling 1k~2k tickets over here... maybe even a little more. There's no way she would do a concert much bigger than that.

@artcika
If she tours out of Asia, it's going to be small. There's no possible way for her to hold an world tour in Arenas.

Old 14th June 2013, 10:26 AM
Because of You Initiate

^ that i do get very well, there's no possible way for her to pull arena tour abroad, it would end up in a failure. And frankly, i would rather have this more intimate setting, it's so much more appealing to me, like u don't need binoculars to actually see her on stage haha~
Old 14th June 2013, 11:01 AM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

I though once that maybe this tour was very simple cuz it make things easier for a world tour...

Kylie Minogue has a very small fandom over here in Brazil, when her KylieX2008 came, she performed a VERY simplified version of it on a venue with capacity of 6,938. I could see Ayu doing something like that (on a even smaller venue), and AT13 would be perfect for something like that.

Old 14th June 2013, 01:20 PM
Endless sorrow Initiate

A world tour by Ayu would be such an amazing thing, I think nobody would complain about a basic show and a ticket a bit expensive. After all, it would be kind of a once in a lifetime opportunity!

Hello new me...

Old 14th June 2013, 01:44 PM
Because of You Initiate

Quote:
Well, Ayumi couldn't sell out an Arena here in Brazil (or anywhere out of Asia), so, it would be a Hall tour, and it would be simple... VERY basic props and focus on her, dancers and band. No effects...

Madonna performed one date of her MDNA Tour in a Hall, and it still was a complex performance even if she couldn't use her usual stage. Ayumi also had her T.A. Limited Tour that was basically her singing with her band and two dancers back in 2003.

About the tickets... How much are hers costing in USD?
Apparently she did TA Private Live in 2003 and that was in a small hall. It was more fun.

Put my mouth on the lyrics like CPR

Old 14th June 2013, 03:27 PM
winding road H-Initiate

It's sad that this tour didn't sell so well
By the pictures I can't really judge, but it seems pretty similar to what she has done before, so maybe people don't feel like going over and over again? I always had the feeling that there are a lot of fans that go several times to her concerts every year, so maybe this time people don't feel like going more than once? And then who went told their friends that it's not a 'must see' concert and less people were motivated to go, differently than if they love it and want to go again and convince their friends that they must watch that concert too, I guess those kind of things are a huge factor for gathering more audience.
And maybe some expected her to extend her tour like she usually does and thought about going later, but now she won't extend the tour, which is understandable if the tickets are not selling well...

Quote:
That's a really reasonable price imo, considering that her tours are quite huge and expensive.

Old 14th June 2013, 03:38 PM
Banned

i don't know why people are saying her new tour is flopping bc there's no proof
Old 14th June 2013, 04:02 PM
winding road H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meshal View Post
i don't know why people are saying her new tour is flopping bc there's no proof
I would say that tickets not selling out and she deciding not to extend the tour like she usually does is the proof...

Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 15th anniversary, a best live