New album 'Love songs' & Ayu-produced single 'Dream ON' 12/22 [IV] - Page 3 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 15th November 2010, 03:01 AM
SCAR Initiate

No news is really frustrating.. I have a feeling this is going to be like NEXT LEVEL and be completly recorded and finished at the last possible moment.
Old 15th November 2010, 04:11 AM
poker face Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony G View Post
No news is really frustrating.. I have a feeling this is going to be like NEXT LEVEL and be completly recorded and finished at the last possible moment.
qft

WillxChristmas Tree is the only right pairing

Old 15th November 2010, 04:50 AM
rainy day Initiate

I prefer no news. Well, I am waiting on everything so it doesn't matter to me but I think all the news with R'n'R and updates and spoilers in TeamAyu and such was really bad.
Old 15th November 2010, 05:07 AM
Lelio Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony G View Post
But she is working on it for some months now...
Old 15th November 2010, 06:32 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
I have a feeling this is going to be like NEXT LEVEL and be completly recorded and finished at the last possible moment.
Like NEXT LEVEL? I think you mean like all of Ayu's albums ever except MY STORY? I think she usually does this and only recently we've sort of been aware of how close to the deadline she works on things. (see NEXT LEVEL through now = when she started tweeting/blogging a lot)
Old 15th November 2010, 06:38 AM
Memorial address (take 2 version) Initiate

I think we can all agree that Ayu works excellent under pressure and crazy time limits.
de tu puño y letra
Old 15th November 2010, 07:10 AM
RED LINE ~for TA~ Initiate

^I dont think a lot of people would agree with that lol

since they're forever complaining about how things are rushed.

Honestly...i dont care anymore, I just want the album.

☆ bunnnniiiieeeesssss ☆

- The "New Artists You're Trying Out" Thread -

don't forget to spread the kuu

Old 15th November 2010, 07:17 AM
Memorial address (take 2 version) Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by emiko View Post
^I dont think a lot of people would agree with that lol

since they're forever complaining about how things are rushed.

Honestly...i dont care anymore, I just want the album.
Well I mean like, JEWEL for example is a song that almost everyone loves and that was made during Secret which was super rush rush rush. So even if she does things "last minute" and rushed, she can still deliver.

It seems no matter what she does people will say it's rushed anyway.
de tu puño y letra
Old 15th November 2010, 07:18 AM
(don't) Leave me alone Initiate

the lack of news really does suck big time. I don't think I'll ever get used to her news being released so sloppily.
Old 15th November 2010, 07:22 AM
July 1st Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by identity View Post
the lack of news really does suck big time. I don't think I'll ever get used to her news being released so sloppily.
Why is it sloppy? She's still busy recording now. I won't be surprised if song titles haven't been decided yet, and even if they are, ayu will probably wait till everything has been recorded and arranged and finalised before she listens to them all and decides on the flow and tracklist. We'd probably not see the tracklist for another 1-2 weeks.

Visit: Misa-chan’s J-pop blog ♪

Old 15th November 2010, 07:23 AM
Pray H-Initiate

Maybe she wants it done this way specifically...she likes to surprise and tease us? And lets not forget Ayu's a last minute do'er and she often changes her mind. If she wants to change anything, she may want to wait for a very long time before it's official. To ensure she doesn't change her mind suddenly.

I'm just speculating.

Koumori has been wifed by me

Old 15th November 2010, 07:31 AM
(don't) Leave me alone Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misa-chan View Post
Why is it sloppy? She's still busy recording now. I won't be surprised if song titles haven't been decided yet, and even if they are, ayu will probably wait till everything has been recorded and arranged and finalised before she listens to them all and decides on the flow and tracklist. We'd probably not see the tracklist for another 1-2 weeks.
I just don't like how they announce her stuff nowadays. with other artists when they are going to release a new album the tracklist/covers will be out within a week or so of the announcement or just on the day of the announcement. it's not like "NEW ALBUM" then 4-6 weeks later finally get the tracklist and maybe one of the covers. ayu is the only japanese artist I know of that has her releases like that. it's just annoying to me.

Last edited by love in music; 15th November 2010 at 07:33 AM.
Old 15th November 2010, 07:43 AM
fairyland Initiate

Quote:
i expect the same too..something's gonna happen on early dec maybe but let's wait patiently, we've already been blessed receiving 2 albums within the same year

~thanks pepper for the set~
Old 15th November 2010, 07:44 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

I think Ayu's team has always done large spurts of information. It's just how they've done it unless release dates are really squished together. (fairyland -> HEAVEN, & -> forgiveness, crossroad -> L) They announce a release date and then space everything out afterward. I don't really have a problem with it because I'm rather used to it.

I am a bit worried though since by now we should at least have a CM tie up considering there's only a month and a half until release and we had Microphone and Don't look back earlier this year about two months before Rock'n'Roll Circus' release date.
Old 15th November 2010, 08:07 AM
July 1st Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by identity View Post
I just don't like how they announce her stuff nowadays. with other artists when they are going to release a new album the tracklist/covers will be out within a week or so of the announcement or just on the day of the announcement. it's not like "NEW ALBUM" then 4-6 weeks later finally get the tracklist and maybe one of the covers. ayu is the only japanese artist I know of that has her releases like that. it's just annoying to me.
Lol I guess it can be irritating when you're itching for new stuff. But because I don't really follow ayu's release pattern, I'm ok with it. I listen to ayu's music at my own pace, when I feel like I've fully appreciated one release, then I move on to the next one. I'm still here being amazed at crossroad now, haven't even listened to L yet (it's still waiting in its nice plastic wrapping lol!!) So having to wait 1-2 months more for the new album isn't torture for me.

Old 15th November 2010, 08:29 AM
rainy day Initiate

Quote:
Lol I guess it can be irritating when you're itching for new stuff. But because I don't really follow ayu's release pattern, I'm ok with it. I listen to ayu's music at my own pace, when I feel like I've fully appreciated one release, then I move on to the next one. I'm still here being amazed at crossroad now, haven't even listened to L yet (it's still waiting in its nice plastic wrapping lol!!) So having to wait 1-2 months more for the new album isn't torture for me.
You haven't listened to L yet? Oh, you really shoulda listened to Sweet Season in the fall/autumn! It was an enjoyable experience!
Old 15th November 2010, 08:57 AM
forgiveness Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
I am a bit worried though since by now we should at least have a CM tie up considering there's only a month and a half until release and we had Microphone and Don't look back earlier this year about two months before Rock'n'Roll Circus' release date.
True... I didn't even think about it until you wrote it. It would be fun with something, at least a 15 s CM or something.
To be honest I haven't given this new album so much energy yet. With R'n'RC epic news came out like everyday. With this I kind of keep on forgeting that's she's about to release a new album. Lol, maybe the album title killed my excitement. No, I think I will be pumped-up when information and leaks starts to pour out.

[Video] Key ~eternal tie ver.~_______LJ Blog________[Video] A History
[BIG SALE! Ayu CDs/DVDs/Goods/Ayupans and more!]
AHS married to Maro
~13/1-2010~

Spoiler:
We had such a nice time. We started dating in t2m PV, took it slow you know, let our love grow. Then it got really serious in 2008. Then after AT2009 we moved in together. It was lovely. Then on AT2010 he asked me to marry him. He was such a sweet. And Ayu gave us our blessings. She was also such a sweet. Now me and Maro are such a sweets together. Aaaw, how time flies.
Old 15th November 2010, 09:31 AM
Initiate

Quote:
Gosh, what's your will power made of?!
Old 15th November 2010, 11:03 AM
July 1st Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melodie View Post
Gosh, what's your will power made of?!
Lol not much of willpower. Just not wanting my appreciation of music to get rushed by releases. Esp when she comes out with them as quickly as this. I wasn't even over the epic-ness of MOON/blossom when crossroad and L started coming out, so I was like "I've already shown my support for ayu's no 1 streak and bought the new CDs. the new songs and PVs are not going anywhere, so they can just wait patiently till I'm ready to listen to them."

It's a good strategy to adopt if you don't like waiting for new info to come out. Take your time and savour the old ones!

Old 15th November 2010, 11:24 AM
Initiate

^That's admirable. I'm a curious creature, I wouldn't survive.
Though it's my goal not to look at anything Love Songs related until I receive my copy. I want to put it in my stereo the moment it gets here, and relax while listening to the awesomeness that I hope the album will be.
Fingers crossed :x
Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, ayumi hamasaki, dream on, hamasaki ayumi, love songs, new album