[2002][tabloid] Ayu voted as worst artist in japan..so sad >.< - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 10th November 2002, 02:24 AM
LOVE~Destiny~H-Initiate

Angry [2002][tabloid] Ayu voted as worst artist in japan..so sad >.<

i saw this news from appledaily..it talks about ayu being voted in a japanese magazine to be one of the most hated female singer in japan.....i can't believe!!! however appledaily has been bashing ayu these days....i hope itz not true

ªü _Û ¾x §¹ ¦Ñ ¹« ¤H ¤H ³Û ¥´ ¡H
¨B ©j ·í ¿ï ³Ì ¤^ ¤H ¼¨ ¤k ¬P

¤é ¥» ¼Ö ¾Â ¤Ñ ¦Z ÀØ ±T ¨B ¡A ªñ ¤é »P ¤k ¬P ±ö ®c Anna ¡B ¯« ¥Ð Uno ©M ¤¤ ¿A ¸Î ¤l µ¥ ¡A ³Q ¿ï ¬° ¡u ³Ì ¤^ ¤H ¼¨ ¤k ¬P ¡v ¡A ¬Ý ¨Ó ¨B ©j ¤@ ¤â «Ø ¥ß ªº ¦n ¦n ¤k ÃÀ ¤H §Î ¶H ¤w ¸g ¯} ·À ¡C

«á ¥x µo Äê ´í
³Ì ·s ¤@ ´Á ¤é ¥» Âø »x ¡m ©P ¥Z ¤k ©Ê ¡n ¡A ÁÜ ½Ð ¤F ¤é ¥» ¤G ¦Ê ¦W ¤G ¤Q ¦Ü ¥| ¤Q ·³ ªº ¤k ©Ê ¡A ¿ï ¥X ¦o _Ì ¤ß ¥Ø ¤¤ ªº ¡u ³Ì ¤^ ¤H ¼¨ ¤k ¬P ¡v ¡A µ² ªG ¤@ ¯Z ªü ©h ¯Å ªº ¦W ¤H ¦p ³¥ §ø ¨F ª¾ ¥N »P ©M ¥Ð ¬î ¤l µ¥ §¡ ¦W ¦C «e _T ¡A ¦Ó ¬Æ »ò ¤] _n ª§ ²Ä ¤@ ªº ÀØ ±T ¨B ¡A ¥ç º] ¤W ¦³ ¦W ¡A ¤Q ¤À ¡u «Â ¤ô ¡v ¡C
¨B ©j ¤J ¦æ ¥H ¨Ó ¡A ¦b ¶Ç ´C ¤Î fans _± «e ¤@ ¦V ªí ²{ ±o ¤Q ¤À ÃÑ °µ ¡A «Ø ¥ß ¤F ¤@ _Ó ¦n ¦n ¤k ÃÀ ¤H §Î ¶H ¡C ¤£ ¹L ¡A ªñ ¦~ ¦³ Ãö ¦o ¡u ´c ¦º ¡v ªº ¶Ç »D ¤£ Â_ ¡A ¨Ò ¦p ¤ë «e ¦o ¨ì ¥_ ¨Ê ¬° ¤¤ ¤é «Ø ¥æ ¤T ¤Q ©P ¦~ ºt °Û ·| ªí ºt ®É ¡A ¦b «á ¥x µo Äê ´í ¡A ³s ÃÓ µú Åï ¥ç ¤j ¾x ¦o ¬O ¥Õ ¦Ñ ¹« ¡A ¨B ©j ¦¨ ¬° ¤^ ¤H ¼¨ ¤k ¬P ¤@ ±Ú ¥ç ¤£ µL ¹D ²z ¡C
¦Ü ©ó ±ö ®c Anna ©M ¯« ¥Ð Uno ©Ò ¥H ·| ²_ ¬° ¤^ ¤H ¼¨ ¤@ ±Ú ¡A ¬O ¦] ¤G ¤H ¸g ±` ªí ²{ ¥X ¤@ °Æ ¹L ©ó ¦Û §Ú ªº °ª ¶Æ §Î ¶H ¡A ¥O ¤H ¤j ©I ¦Y ¤£ ®ø ¡C ¦Ó µâ ¤t Ì° ¡B «á Ãà ¯u §Æ ¡B ¦w ¹F ¯§ ¹ê ©M ¤p ¦À ºa ¤l µ¥ ¡A «h ³Q ¿ï ¬° ³Ì ¤^ ¤H ¼¨ ¤@ ±Ú ±µ ¯Z ¤H ¡C

Thanks Omega Prime for the ava!!! And Delirium-Zer0 for reviving it!!
Old 10th November 2002, 02:41 AM
independent+ Advisor

What??? Most hated female singer in Japan???? NO WAY! That doesn't sound quite right. Most people in Japan adore her! Can you please show us the link for where you saw this?
Old 10th November 2002, 03:08 AM
girlish H-Initiate

Angry Here's my take..

I think appledaily is full of it.. and should be ashamed of themselves for making up news..

This is why none of us should even have to worry about this being true ^_^ - watch the video of people rushing to by her stuff, watch any of her concerts with thousands upon thousands of people there, look at the crowd for the stadium tour, look at how many copies H and voyage has sold, look how many copies all her other CDs have sold, she has her own TV show for cripe's sake.. so I don't believe a word of that

what's with the recent trend of Ayu bashing? It's really ticking me off, because most of the people bashing her probably haven't even listened to her. Not only that but Ayu's so wonderful in general and it just angers me.

Ashley
Old 10th November 2002, 03:39 AM
Biscuitgirl

Anyone who bashes Ayu is obviously just jealous of her and will have to answer to us!
Old 10th November 2002, 04:01 AM
LOVE~Destiny~H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally posted by Grantith
What??? Most hated female singer in Japan???? NO WAY! That doesn't sound quite right. Most people in Japan adore her! Can you please show us the link for where you saw this?
here is the link:
http://www1.appledaily.atnext.com/te...art_id=2934449
however itz an subscription site...wasn't sure if u can get it..however if u have subscribed to appledaily..go to entertainment section on nov 8 2002

i really dun like appledaily now..itz like i read bad news from them about ayu everyday which is strictly baised opinion!! if u go to today's entertainment section, they compare the cost of makin ayu's voyage sinking moon movie to other singers and say that since her cost is lower..she's cheap!!!!!

i suggest all ayu fans from all parts of the world please write to appledaily at webmaster@info.atnext.com and give them some pressure

Old 10th November 2002, 09:16 AM
no more words Initiate

Re: Here's my take..

Quote:
Originally posted by AyuRocks
what's with the recent trend of Ayu bashing? It's really ticking me off, because most of the people bashing her probably haven't even listened to her. Not only that but Ayu's so wonderful in general and it just angers me.
It angers me the same. I met a group of Ayu bashers last night, telling her to fall off a cliff and have her head chewed off and other obscene things. The girls were Dir en Grey anf Gackt fans who weren't really into J-Pop. When my friend told them about how I was an Ayumi Hamasaki fan, they immediately started bashing Ayu cruely. As you said, Ashley, chances are they've never even heard 1 song, nor heard about hot popular of an artist (and now actress) she is. Stupid, isn't it?
Old 10th November 2002, 09:28 AM
Key~eternal tie ver.~ Protector

oh....that's very wrong of them

---- ----EdenZone---- ----

Old 10th November 2002, 02:14 PM
girlish H-Initiate

Re: Re: Here's my take..

Quote:
Originally posted by Chibinina4
As you said, Ashley, chances are they've never even heard 1 song, nor heard about hot popular of an artist (and now actress) she is. Stupid, isn't it?
They probably know how popular she is and hate her just for that. She's so popular so she must be crap if she's mainstream. They probably think that popular artists in Japan are like popular artists in the US - in general, not much content. I'm sure not a single one has ever listened to and Jpop (as opposed to JRock). JPop and Ayu aren't like the junk that we tolerate in the US most of the time. They're not bubblegum pop idols. Jpop has content and isn't just cheesy pop, although that does exist in JPop of course, but Ayu isn't that way.

A lot of people also dislike her for popping out single after single. If they come out that fast they must suck right? She must be nothing more than a corporate slave right? Of course if they'd take the time to listen to some music of hers or read some lyrics, or even, god forbid, an interview with her, then they's know its not the case. Although, its really easy to just assume things and dislike something because of that, I'm guilty of that and I think a lot of people are.

Its one thing for people to have opinon, they can dislike Ayu all they want, if they don't listen to her and say that, it bugs me a little bit, but for them to sit there and talk about physical violence towards her KNOWING that you like her, that's complete BS.

Ashley
Old 10th November 2002, 02:43 PM
Evolution Xavier

erm ok, I'll translate this briefly.

1. The survey of "Your most unwanted female artist" was done by
"Female weekly", a Japanese magazine.

2. Much of the voters are females ranged from 20 to 40

3. Most of the female artists that were on the list were aged....

4. Ayumi's reason was the recent feud incident with the reporter in Beijing.

5. Maki Goto and Yumi Adachi was the "successor" of these celebrities.....

back note: As you can see..... they are just being jealous! I don't give it a thing about them, too.... let's just mind our business and get over with this.

Old 10th November 2002, 03:13 PM
BEST Initiate

simply BS! for a moment there i thought appledaily was a Japanese news source. ^_^
Old 10th November 2002, 04:04 PM
girlish H-Initiate

yeah me too hiro! that's why when i heard about it I was like "WHAT?!?!"

Chibi - I was thinking some more about those people, and I think that they also want to stay in their little rock group. They're too afraid to come out of it, or to admit to liking something else. You know what I mean?

Ashley
Old 10th November 2002, 04:17 PM
The Judgement Day Guardian

Quote:

Chibi - I was thinking some more about those people, and I think that they also want to stay in their little rock group. They're too afraid to come out of it, or to admit to liking something else. You know what I mean?

I'm already used to this! Where I live, they sometimes make anime expos and try to show some of the japanese culture by showing PVs too....the problem is, the guys only want to show Gackt or any other Visual Rock bands PV and they just say JPOP sux....I think it's nonsense!! Although I like Jrock a bit, it's not right to divide the artists like they were rivals: JPOP vs JROCK, or something like that.....And Ayu should be respected by people who only like JRock anyway cause she sings rockish songs too! I think those people are just envy cause ayu is the best LOL
Old 10th November 2002, 04:31 PM
no more words Initiate

Quote:
The only 2 girls I knew in the group was my friend Kristen and her friend Jenni. Kristen has borrowed my copy of the A BEST CD and of I am. . . and liked them, but she's still in her little J-rock bubble. I don't have a problem with that, yet when it comes down to bashing Ayu and myself just because of her popularity, that frustrates me. To make it easier upon myself I just left and ignored them while the bashing continued.

This morning I had another chat with a couple of the girls about the Ayu bashing and this is what they said:

Chibinina5: To the Ayumi bashers: Why do you hate her so much?
BabylonianHunter: Her voice ids Nasaly.
Look No Eyebrows: we dun hate her.
BabylonianHunter: Her lyrics focus on one topic.
Look No Eyebrows: we just dun enjoy her tyle of music -.-;; and sometimes get a bit carried away
BabylonianHunter: But that's just me.
Japanese Dolly: I don't wanna answer that for fear of being yelled at.
BabylonianHunter: She doesn'rt even write her own songs?
Chibinina5: That's a lie.
BabylonianHunter: *doesn't
love j rock: we just like a different kind of style of music
BabylonianHunter: (stupid fingers)
Chibinina5: She writes every lyric and has composed songs for her last album.
BabylonianHunter: Sporks.
Japanese Dolly: And how many albums has she had?
Look No Eyebrows: why dun you like Dir en Grey?
Look No Eyebrows: o.o;;
Look No Eyebrows: other than the scare factor
Chibinina5: There's a difference between an actual song wirh meaningful lyrics than hearing someone yell and scream incomprehendable words.
Old 10th November 2002, 05:07 PM
BEST Initiate

Quote:
Originally posted by Chibinina4
The only 2 girls I knew in the group was my friend Kristen and her friend Jenni. Kristen has borrowed my copy of the A BEST CD and of I am. . . and liked them, but she's still in her little J-rock bubble. I don't have a problem with that, yet when it comes down to bashing Ayu and myself just because of her popularity, that frustrates me. To make it easier upon myself I just left and ignored them while the bashing continued.

This morning I had another chat with a couple of the girls about the Ayu bashing and this is what they said:

Chibinina5: To the Ayumi bashers: Why do you hate her so much?
BabylonianHunter: Her voice ids Nasaly.
Look No Eyebrows: we dun hate her.
BabylonianHunter: Her lyrics focus on one topic.
Look No Eyebrows: we just dun enjoy her tyle of music -.-;; and sometimes get a bit carried away
BabylonianHunter: But that's just me.
Japanese Dolly: I don't wanna answer that for fear of being yelled at.
BabylonianHunter: She doesn'rt even write her own songs?
Chibinina5: That's a lie.
BabylonianHunter: *doesn't
love j rock: we just like a different kind of style of music
BabylonianHunter: (stupid fingers)
Chibinina5: She writes every lyric and has composed songs for her last album.
BabylonianHunter: Sporks.
Japanese Dolly: And how many albums has she had?
Look No Eyebrows: why dun you like Dir en Grey?
Look No Eyebrows: o.o;;
Look No Eyebrows: other than the scare factor
Chibinina5: There's a difference between an actual song wirh meaningful lyrics than hearing someone yell and scream incomprehendable words.
Umm well arent a lot of "good" Jpop singers have nasally voices as well. Shiina Ringo and KEIKO for example.
Old 10th November 2002, 05:09 PM
girlish H-Initiate

HAHAH.. she's written every lyric she's ever song, and wrote all the actual music for I am.. except for connected. They probably don't know that she's CREA.

At least one person was nice about it and just said it's not their type of music and they just got carried away..

AShley
Old 10th November 2002, 05:19 PM
ever free Initiate

hmmmmmmm...........hmmmmmmmmmm.........appledaily is probably getting poor reviews, so they decided to bash a bunch of artists for something that wasn't so good that has happened...you know? every artist doesnt have the perfect concert, etc...something always goes wrong...and maybe since appledaily isnt doin good, they decided to get peoples attentions by finding the negative parts of the artists...especially ayu .. which is just wrong!
Old 10th November 2002, 05:19 PM
still alone Initiate

???????

Old 10th November 2002, 06:18 PM
The Judgement Day Guardian

Hahahahah those kinds of news are a strategy to attract people! They know Ayu has a lot of fans so what would happen if those fans saw in the main page some bad news about Ayu? They would just rush to see what was it all about.....Cheap Magazines often do that to attract people to buy them.....a very cheap trick that works sometimes....the best thing to do is IGNORE!
Old 10th November 2002, 07:27 PM
Endless sorrow Guardian

Grrrrr, this is the kinda thing that really p****s me off. The people I go to school with are always being horribvle about her, without even lisetning to any songs, so I've kinda learned to ignore it, but doing it in a magazine is something different. Plus it's a complete lie anyway. But, I suppose, it's the same with most famous people, there's the fans, people who like the music, people who don't like the music and then the really pathetic people who think it's funny to insult the artists. Plus, saying Ayu doesn't write her own songs just made me laugh, there's no way that Ayu's songs would be so powerful if they were written by someone else, even if the lyrics were amazing, it loses out on truthfulness (is that a word) and emotion.

People are definately JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Photobucket
Thanks a lot to xLitax for the great set ^^
I retract my previous statement... Pommy's awesome!
Bulmasman @ AHSforum.com
Old 10th November 2002, 07:30 PM
LOVE~Destiny~H-Initiate

i go to school with other kids that gets their info from appledaily and started bashin her with it...i just can't stand it plus they dun know as much 'bout ayu as i do...but keeps insisting that they're rite....and won't listen to me and keeps bashing ayu....

i really hate such ppl and media....i think they'll make ppl datz neutral and new that have never heard any ayu songs dislike her 2.....and i just can't stand that