Crystal Kay is gonna Rule Your World in her 3rd thread - Page 15 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Old 6th November 2021, 09:17 PM
Two of us Initiate

Crystal is back with new single "Hitori Ja Nai Kara (Because I'm not Alone)" for the horror movie Dancing Mary.

She's also doing some adorable promotion for it, such as a live performance and dance session with Naoto of Exile (the video won't show here, but if you click it, you can see it on YouTube).

BTW, Crystal does a weekly bilingual live chat on her Instagram that she calls "Makenai Monday."

She's done a great job becoming a working singer/influencer, communicating with her audience and doing all kinds of fun advertisements and projects like the continuing All Four One charity project and her glamorous and funny appearance in a recent Roger Vivier video.

I wasn't a fan of Crystal back in the day. But I've come to love her these past few years, her glamour and her comfort in her own skin.

Last edited by MKAyu; 6th November 2021 at 09:28 PM.
Old 2nd February 2022, 08:20 PM
BEST Initiate

OK, but real talk - why are KuriKay's covers on The Masked Singer Japan so much better than her actual cover album?
https://randomjpop.blogspot.com/2021...ger-japan.html
Old 2nd February 2022, 10:45 PM
from your letter Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by voltron View Post
OK, but real talk - why are KuriKay's covers on The Masked Singer Japan so much better than her actual cover album?
https://randomjpop.blogspot.com/2021...ger-japan.html
Omg I had no idea!! All of those covers are so good!! Yuming’s song in particular where she used her deep register was AMAZING! Seriously why couldn’t her cover album just be this??
Old 26th February 2023, 09:16 PM
Two of us Initiate

Crystal Kay and Daichi Yamamoto drop a whole new attitude for us to enjoy with their song, Gimme Some.

Tags
crystal, crystal kay, jpop, pop, r&b