Ayu in Wedding dress for PV!! - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 9th June 2007, 07:56 AM
Don't look back Initiate

OWWW thats a sad sad story...anyway, im gonan translate the first article..

Ayu was at 西九龍海濱長廊shooting a 煞科戲 (my guess is kinda drama kindad scene?)。Despite the hot weather, Ayu wore a wedding gown, and was very focused on the job。
Ayu, who came to HK specially to make an MV with Shawn Yue, finished the job yesterday at daybreak。The night before, at ard 8+pm, Ayu changed into a wedding gown and left the hotel with her staff and headed to 西九龍海濱長廊for a 煞科戲。

With the temperature as high as 30 d.celcius, Ayu had to run on the empty ground. Everytime they finished a scene, her starr would fan her. Suddenly, it rained. Her staff quickly opened their umbrellas but AYu seemed unfazed by the bad weather and did a Playback。Ayu also waved to the reporters once in a while. When the rain stopped, Ayu continued to shoot the Running scene. When they completed the last Take, all cheered. Ayu and her staff went back, tired, at 12 midnight.

After many nights of filming, Ayu decided to return to Japan this morning. However, as she was too exhausted, she took the aftnn plane at 2. As usual, she bade goodbye to everyone (fans and reporters) as she went in.

Also, Shawn Yue rested in the car whenever he did not have a scene. However, when the boss of the movie company and director went to the car, Shawn was alert and chatted with them.

Shawn Yue is very serious about his job
Yesterday, during the phone interview, Shawn said he was very happy to work with Ayu "because (dont really understand)...actually, before having to film the MV, we agrred to go to thereDr agon-i for a meeting. There were then objections because of time constraint. So to let the people involved have an agreement (on the MV plot i guess), it was impt to meet for the first time. Ayu is a person who has high expectations, everything done has to be clear. My company is afraid that we would not be able to communicate properly so they have arranged for two translators for me while Ayu has 3. So everytime I want ot say something, there would be 7 people around, it was very difficult to get close to Ayu." When Shawn was asked whether he exchanged no.s with Ayu, he avoided the question and only said, Ayu is his friend now.