[Namie Amuro] Ballad Best Album "Ballada" now on sale! Sold >100,000 on first day! (83rd thread) - Page 26 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 5th October 2014, 04:11 PM
winding road H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKYia View Post
I have a question about the tickets, I would like to go to either the 22nd or 23rd but I won't be in Tokyo until that day, what chances do I have to get the tickets on the day of the concert and where can I get them? Reseller? 7-Eleven? I don't have any trusted person in Japan that could buy me the tickets, I don't suppose I can buy them while I'm in Europe or when I arrive at Osaka on the 20th or in Kyoto. Any experience on your part?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN View Post
^I was in the same position. It was for A BEST LIVE. I found tickets in a reseller shop in Shibuya the day before. I got tickets for the final two shows. Can't guarantee, but you probably have some good chances.
I would LOVE to find out where to get Namie's tickets for resale as well, because I lost the sales period. The problem is: Namie's tour uses that absolutely terrible Ticket Board system. It's by no means as easy as Ayu's concert. Just to give you an idea, today I went to SMTOWN concert and it was the same ticket system as Namie's concert is, and it's an QR code eletronic ticket that was only sent YESTERDAY to the people attending the concert. Seriously, the concert was today, the ticket was sent yesterday, so you can imagine it pretty much messes up the possibility of resale, specially because it's a electronic ticket through the mobile phone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayu_ready? View Post
why did she decide to remove her tattoos?
no idea. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't recall she ever commented about it...

Last edited by pimenta; 5th October 2014 at 04:14 PM.
Old 5th October 2014, 07:01 PM
Dolls Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimenta View Post
I would LOVE to find out where to get Namie's tickets for resale as well, because I lost the sales period. The problem is: Namie's tour uses that absolutely terrible Ticket Board system. It's by no means as easy as Ayu's concert. Just to give you an idea, today I went to SMTOWN concert and it was the same ticket system as Namie's concert is, and it's an QR code eletronic ticket that was only sent YESTERDAY to the people attending the concert. Seriously, the concert was today, the ticket was sent yesterday, so you can imagine it pretty much messes up the possibility of resale, specially because it's a electronic ticket through the mobile phone.
This doesn't sound good I was so mad when I found out the tour ends two days before my trip to Japan, now that she added those dates and I can go it would be even more heartbraking if I can't get the ticket. If anyone of you guys knows more about it I'd love to know. Namie's site says the tickets will be on sale on Novemvber 15th.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN View Post
^I was in the same position. It was for A BEST LIVE. I found tickets in a reseller shop in Shibuya the day before. I got tickets for the final two shows. Can't guarantee, but you probably have some good chances.
Could you send me a location for this shop? Google maps location for example would be amazing, I have three adressess but I'm pretty much scared I won't be able to find them by myself knowing how any shops in Japan are often hidden in alleys or on some upper stores. I will be hunting for Ayu's CDL tickets as well.
Old 6th October 2014, 02:14 AM
winding road H-Initiate

^ Oh, I didn't realize new dates were added, I'll apply for tickets then for sure!
If you want to, and if you can confirm me until then that you'll be able to attend for sure, I can try applying for an extra ticket for you

Old 6th October 2014, 03:38 AM
GREEN Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKYia View Post
This doesn't sound good I was so mad when I found out the tour ends two days before my trip to Japan, now that she added those dates and I can go it would be even more heartbraking if I can't get the ticket. If anyone of you guys knows more about it I'd love to know. Namie's site says the tickets will be on sale on Novemvber 15th.

Could you send me a location for this shop? Google maps location for example would be amazing, I have three adressess but I'm pretty much scared I won't be able to find them by myself knowing how any shops in Japan are often hidden in alleys or on some upper stores. I will be hunting for Ayu's CDL tickets as well.
You honestly cant miss these shops! I was with Pieces when he bought the tickets but I can't remember where it was exactly (I do know we where in Shibuya close to the station!). But all the reseller shops have signs with artist pictures and stuff... Hopefully he can remember where it was because I'm going back to japan next year and hope to go to another ayumi concert!!
Old 6th October 2014, 05:45 AM
And Then Initiate

Hey SKYia and pimenta I am in Tokyo right now until Feb and will also try to get Tickets for the added dates. AHS meet up? hahaha I was really angry when I found out about this terrible QR-Code Ticket sytem
Old 6th October 2014, 06:55 AM
Dolls Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamAyu2004 View Post
You honestly cant miss these shops! I was with Pieces when he bought the tickets but I can't remember where it was exactly (I do know we where in Shibuya close to the station!). But all the reseller shops have signs with artist pictures and stuff... Hopefully he can remember where it was because I'm going back to japan next year and hope to go to another ayumi concert!!
This sounds like the address I have, it's also close to Shibuya Station

Quote:
Originally Posted by °~Kitty~° View Post
Hey SKYia and pimenta I am in Tokyo right now until Feb and will also try to get Tickets for the added dates. AHS meet up? hahaha I was really angry when I found out about this terrible QR-Code Ticket sytem
I'm almost scared to ask but any hint of a chance you could try to get me a ticket as well?
Old 6th October 2014, 09:48 AM
winding road H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by °~Kitty~° View Post
Sure! I'd love to meet more people to go with to the concert

Closed Thread

Tags
ballada, brighter day, namie amuro, still lovin' you, sweet kisses