[Namie Amuro] The 100th Thread - Enter The Final Space - - Page 10 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Old 10th August 2018, 10:46 PM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by mi|kshake View Post
Wow that book is amazing! I'd love to get a copy but I'm a bit wary of using Tenso because I've never done it before. I wish everything would be made available on YesAsia.
I've used Tenso for Namie stuff 3 times now and they've been really good with all my things!
Old 11th August 2018, 03:26 AM
still alone Initiate

That Namie History book is gorgeous and pretty in-depth. I wish they made an English version for the international fans that was sold worldwide.
Old 11th August 2018, 04:36 AM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

There's no need to pay additional domestic shipping fee if you purchase 8,000 Yen worth of namie amuro Final Space goods

The archive pamphlet costs 7,500 Yen and if you plan to buy just that , the domestic shipping cost is 756 Yen

So perhaps it's better to buy something from the list that cost 500 Yen so as not to pay the additional shipping fee charges , such as the chopstick rest stand , mask case or final tour sticker patch design set ?

Quote:
Wow that book is amazing! I'd love to get a copy but I'm a bit wary of using Tenso because I've never done it before. I wish everything would be made available on YesAsia.
If you don't feel safe in using Tenso , then you can request my middleman to help you buy the Final Space goods on your behalf

http://japanauction.byethost11.com/

I have recommended him to several people on here and also on other websites . They appreciate the personal touches my middleman does for them cos he does everything by himself

And he offers a wide variety of shipping options and payment methods . Not only that , he can help you to buy things from other online shops , on auction sites and in future if you go Japan , he can help you ballot concert tickets of your choice too

Also this wasn't mentioned before but haraiso commented that for the namie amuro Final Space goods , fans cannot buy them if they don't plan to go inside to view the exhibition as the goods store is at the tail end of it

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Last edited by KarenPang; 11th August 2018 at 04:56 AM.
Old 11th August 2018, 08:21 AM
WONDERLAND Initiate

Quote:
I use tenso every time for Ayu Goods and CDs and also for my Sailor Moon FC membership, Pokemon Center Order, itīs rly easy^^

Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
25th Anniversary Live Tour ~ Beisia Culture Hall Gunma ~ 04.11.2023
Old 11th August 2018, 12:22 PM

namie amuro Final Space promo in Fukuoka as part of TENJIN AMURO MONTH

https://twitter.com/namieamuroFS/sta...30065551683584

namie amuro Final Space entrance in Osaka

https://twitter.com/namieamuroFS/sta...93626457325569

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

Old 11th August 2018, 03:55 PM
Endless sorrow Initiate

thanks haraiso and jiarongisme for the Final Space Pamphlet content!!! this book is a must buy!!
Old 11th August 2018, 04:40 PM
Who... Initiate

I need these IamI pictures in higher resolution and better quality omg
Old 12th August 2018, 04:42 AM

Inside namie amuro Final Space in Fukuoka

https://twitter.com/namieamuroFS/sta...85818011144192

Old 12th August 2018, 07:33 AM
Initiate

^ That red Only You PV dress is so beautiful!
Old 12th August 2018, 10:19 AM
Voyage Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenPang View Post
If you don't feel safe in using Tenso , then you can request my middleman to help you buy the Final Space goods on your behalf
Quote:
Originally Posted by haraiso View Post
I've used Tenso for Namie stuff 3 times now and they've been really good with all my things!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~angel*ayumi~ View Post
I use tenso every time for Ayu Goods and CDs and also for my Sailor Moon FC membership, Pokemon Center Order, itīs rly easy^^
Aww thanks for the advice guys! I was more worried about the shipping and customs costs but also how Tenso works as I'm used to just hitting a button to order something from YA.

Has anyone who has ordered from Tenso before had to pay customs charges? I've not had any customs charges in years since switching to YesAsia so will have to look in how these are calculated for the UK (not sure if it's based on price or weight of item, either way between customs and shipping I think it will be quite expensive). Has anyone else ordered the book and how much did it cost in total with shipping and customs added on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiarongisme View Post
It is a compendium of Namie's career. Archive of her discography, some off shots from her releases and screen grabs of her PVs, you see very nicely shot photos of her outfits, you even have outfit photos and the setlist of the 20th anniversary Okinawa live that was cancelled due to the typhoon. It's very well curated and beautifully designed, really happy with it..
I think this is why I want it so much. I always wanted a book like this for Ayu (with a version translated into English) of all her lyrics, album offshoots, PV screen caps etc so a version for Namie sounds soooo amazing!

I had a look at Tenso's website so if I were to order the book/pamphlet, am I right in thinking that I just sign up to Tenso, receive my Japanese address, order the book through Namie's website giving them my Japanese address and then Tenso ship it to my home address?
Old 12th August 2018, 10:38 AM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Quote:
Aww thanks for the advice guys! I was more worried about the shipping and customs costs but also how Tenso works as I'm used to just hitting a button to order something from YA.

Has anyone who has ordered from Tenso before had to pay customs charges? I've not had any customs charges in years since switching to YesAsia so will have to look in how these are calculated for the UK (not sure if it's based on price or weight of item, either way between customs and shipping I think it will be quite expensive). Has anyone else ordered the book and how much did it cost in total with shipping and customs added on?
In the UK it depends of the value of the parcel, if it's above Ģ15 you have to pay customs, so if you order via tenso make sure to change the value (they have a field where you can put the price of each item) so that it's less than Ģ15

Quote:
I had a look at Tenso's website so if I were to order the book/pamphlet, am I right in thinking that I just sign up to Tenso, receive my Japanese address, order the book through Namie's website giving them my Japanese address and then Tenso ship it to my home address?
Yup, that's pretty much how it works
Old 12th August 2018, 11:54 AM

The fact that the archive pamphlet costs ¥7,500 and its listed weight is 2.2kg , expect to pay relatively high shipping costs for it be it whichever shipping option you plan to use

This does not happen often so if you're willing to over look and go through the trouble to obtain the archive pamphlet then just go for it

Old 12th August 2018, 01:53 PM
Greatful days Initiate

Quote:
The fact that the archive pamphlet costs ¥7,500 and its listed weight is 2.2kg , expect to pay relatively high shipping costs for it be it whichever shipping option you plan to use

This does not happen often so if you're willing to over look and go through the trouble to obtain the archive pamphlet then just go for it
I can confirm that... Yesterday I registered on tenso and I almost fainted when I saw that I would have to pay shipping fees equal to the price of the book if I wanted it to be shipped to France So I did not order it in the end.
Old 12th August 2018, 03:16 PM
my name's WOMEN Initiate

^I currently placed an order on from japan...dunno what will happen
Old 12th August 2018, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linoa62 View Post
I can confirm that... Yesterday I registered on tenso and I almost fainted when I saw that I would have to pay shipping fees equal to the price of the book if I wanted it to be shipped to France So I did not order it in the end.
Holy cow :O

Before my friends & current middleman helped me to buy stuff on Japan's auction & web shops , I was using http://www.japan-auction-agency.com/ and they were pretty good

You can see the estimated shipping charges JAA charged for each shipping method they offer via http://www.japan-auction-agency.com/...ing/fedex.html

If the archive pamphlet wasn't listed as 2.2kg online , JAA wouldn't mind if you selected Small Packet for the option but next alternative would be EMS which's not cheap and don't get me started on FedEx to France @_@

Old 12th August 2018, 05:23 PM
my name's WOMEN Initiate

In all the years, I faired best with this so far: https://www.fromjapan.co.jp/
Old 12th August 2018, 08:56 PM
Voyage Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbow_smile View Post
so if you order via tenso make sure to change the value (they have a field where you can put the price of each item) so that it's less than Ģ15.
Nice, I did not realise you could do that! When ordering via Tenso, do you mean I have to use one of the shopping links on their website and then order or do I go straight to Namie's website and then just use my Japanese address. (Just thinking ahead and wondering if I can change the value in this case).

Yeah, maybe I'll try the cheapest shipping since I'm used to waiting a while with free shipping on YA. My credit card is clear so I could give it a hammering with this Namie book! I'll register for Tenso and have a think. It does seem like an encyclopedia of her career and there isn't too much Japanese text I don't feel like I'm losing out on not understanding what's there.

Looking at the book, I'm just realising the date of her retirement is 16 Sept, for some reason I thought it was her birthday! I know there's nothing planned but I think a final TV appearance would be nice for those who didn't get a chance to see her before she retires.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linoa62 View Post
Ouch, thanks for the advance warning!!

Quote:

Good advice!

I wonder what future releases we'll get after she retires as I can see Avex putting out some more compilations equally I can see her having the quiet life and any "new" releases would keep her in the public eye.

EDIT: Another question about Tenso. Do you guys usually go through the ID checks or use Buyee?

Last edited by mi|kshake; 12th August 2018 at 09:17 PM.
Old 12th August 2018, 09:52 PM
Initiate

^i ordered the pamphlet and will have it shipped via Tenso. Importing depends upon the value of the item usually. I do not live in UK so I can't speak to that, and mu-mo/fanspace has not even shipped it to my Tenso yet, so I've no idea about costs. To your other point, I'm not sure what you mean by ID checks, unless it's the Id you have to give them on sign up (I had to provide ID when I signed up years ago, long before they had buyee, I don't know if they require it now...) I've never used the buyee service though, Ive never felt the need for it. It kind of sucks that their shipping costs have increased substantially since I first started using them and it usually shocks me how high the costs are now, though once the stuff is there you got to pay shipping or You won't get your stuff

Last edited by AJFmzk; 12th August 2018 at 09:56 PM.
Old 13th August 2018, 08:41 AM
Greatful days Initiate

Quote:
Holy cow :O

Before my friends & current middleman helped me to buy stuff on Japan's auction & web shops , I was using http://www.japan-auction-agency.com/ and they were pretty good

You can see the estimated shipping charges JAA charged for each shipping method they offer via http://www.japan-auction-agency.com/...ing/fedex.html

If the archive pamphlet wasn't listed as 2.2kg online , JAA wouldn't mind if you selected Small Packet for the option but next alternative would be EMS which's not cheap and don't get me started on FedEx to France @_@
Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkingoutloud89 View Post
In all the years, I faired best with this so far: https://www.fromjapan.co.jp/
Thank you both for your input.
I tried your middleman's site, Karen, http://japanauction.byethost11.com/, but unfortunately same price than Tenso. I love Namie, but buying a book twice its price because of shipping fees... I'll pass unfortunately.
Old 13th August 2018, 09:17 AM
P.S II Initiate

Has anyone watched Episode 9 of the Hulu series? I'm curious to know what each of her dancers said about their experiences. If anyone can share that would be appreciated.

Tags
namie amuro