[review] ARENA TOUR 2006 A ~(miss)understood~ Yoyogi Stadium [10-11 June 2006] - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries > Ayu Library > Fan Reviews

Notices

Old 15th June 2006, 03:32 PM
TO BE Initiate

Thumbs up [review] ARENA TOUR 2006 A ~(miss)understood~ Yoyogi Stadium [10-11 June 2006]

I have seen 2 ayu concert!!!

the one on 10 June:
my seat was very close to ayu (I seated in the ground floor)
WOW....it was about 10m distant from ayu
I was extremely crazy!!!! I was near to be out of control!!!!!!!

the one on 11 June (last day):
although my seat was too far away from the stage (it was in the second floor, the highest level of the arena), the emotion of the audience was the highest!!!!
ayu sang her new song - BLUE BIRD. She was the first time to perform her new song in public. I though I was very lucky I could see her new song 1st peformance!!!
there was a Q&A section in the part encore. ayu-chan motivated ayu to work hard in her coming 9th year, "everyone would support you" (I don't know Japanese but I saw the audience's response, I guess something like that). The audience shouted "work hard ayu"...... then ayu-chan requested ayu sang her new song... that's why ayu sang BLUE BIRD

My comment on concert:
(1) Born to Be... (marks: 10)
it was a wonderful opening! the song was much suitable to be the opening song. ayu seated inside a large rose looked like a rose angel. Her red flower-dress was the most beautiful costume. The theme was about a life was borned. The back screen showed a sun, blue sky and fire. The dancers dressed like aboriginal.

(2) AUDIENCE (marks: 9)
ayu came out from the large rose and asked all the audience clapped their hands. All the audience was so high.

(3) evolution (marks: 9)
the emotion of all the audience keeps to be so high. All shouted "wow yeah wow yeah wow wow.. yeah yeah yeah..."

(4) STEP you (marks: 8)
the male dancers dressed the number clothes chased ayu. ayu and the female dancers roped the male dancers with the chains. At last (before singing the chorus two times at the last of the song), the lights were turned off. The stage was black. After it was lighted on, the male dancers were untied but ayu and the female dancers were tied instead. It was a magic show!!!

(5) Ladies Night (marks: 8.5)
a male dancer untied ayu... and then, ayu untied other female dancers... ayu walked to the front of the long extended stage with female dancers and danced... After the song, ayu disappeared and the back screen showed ayu was back to home.... the female dancers were looking for ayu... they saw ayu at home so they run out of the stage... the back screen showed ayu and female dancers were chating and playing... at last, ayu was careless to fall down into the swimming pool nearby

(6) alterna (marks: 8)
the back screen showed ayu asleep in the water. The background music and the stage feeling was like in the water. The dancers came out and slided across the stage. They looked like in the water.
ayu appeared in a large red ball-liked iron cage with 2 male dancers inside. The cage looked like a red fired ball. There were some dancers dressed like devils under the cage. And ayu did the motion like wanting to escape from the cage. The stage and the props were very cool. ayu put much effort to perform. But this song is difficult to make the audience feel high.

(7) is this LOVE? (marks: 8)
the audience raise their hands up and beat with the song when the chorus

(8) (miss)understood (marks: 7.5)
ayu shouted out at the last of the song

(9) tasking (marks: 8)
the dancers appeared in the black one by one and danced with a spot light on. They were so cool.

(10) Pride (marks: 9)
ayu dressed a long black dress like a noble. I liked this song so much.

(11) rainy day (marks: 9)
it was rainning in the stage. "Wow..." shouted out from the audience. There were only ayu and Naoto in the stage. ayu was singing. Naoto was dancing at the back. At last, ayu and Naoto walked apart with their back faced to each other. After the song, Naoto turned back and runs to ayu and caught ayu's left hand. They cuddled togther. Then, they were down out of the stage. It was not the end. ayu and Naoto seated on the ring raising up. At the end, ayu cuddled Naoto head. It was so touching

(12) Startin' (marks: 9.5)
the back screen showed the INTRO of PV... do you all remember a man introducing ayu in the PV? The man was finding ayu... then, ayu appeared in the stage. This song was so high.

(13) UNITE! (marks: 9.5)
HIGH HIGH HIGH!!! Raising the left hand and the right hand. Dancing with ayu.

(14) Bold & Delicious (marks: 10)
It was the highest point of the concert. Ya... Ga.... Da...Wo Wo Wo.... Clapping hands and shouted with ayu. Ayu standed on the stage that could be raised up. The stage was raised with the emotion of the song. It was extremely high.

-Encore-
(15) HEAVEN, (16) teens (marks: 9)
It was so calm. These 2 songs made me near to cry. So touching!!! ayu was near to cry when singing HEAVEN on her last day concert. I saw ayu had some tears in her eyes.

(17) BLUE BIRD (marks: 8.5) (only performed in her last day concert)
ayu sang very well... the back screen played the pv and the 2 sided screen showed the lyrics.

(18) Humming 7/4 (marks: 9)
"everybody goes everybody jumps..." it was very joyful to dance!!!!

(19) Boys & Girls (marks: 9.5)
Singing with ayu!!!! Very happy I can sing the song with ayu!!!

(20) Beautiful Day (marks: 9.5)
everybody waving his hands... At the middle of the song, there were purple plastic stripes shot out at the top of the arena. It was very beautiful. Everyone caught the stripes and took them to wave hands with the song.
On the last day concert, ayu cried when singing this song. I was cried too... ayu pushed not to cry herself!!!

Overall comment:
This year arena concert was very very very good. It was as good as the last year arena concert MY STORY. I was surprised (miss)understood concert can be good as MY STORY concert since I loved MY STORY concert.

I plan to go to see CDL this year. Waiting!!!

I will post the ayu concert photo in these few days...

------
[Edited by AHS Staff]
Discussion/Thanks:
http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44773

Music all my Life - Faye Wong, Ayumi Hamasaki, Endy Chow