[News] ayumi hamasaki LIVE TOUR -TROUBLE- 2018-2019 A (inc. CDL 2018-2019) ~II~ - Page 25 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 22nd February 2019, 03:28 PM
Love song H-Initiate

Old 23rd February 2019, 12:47 PM
POWDER SNOW Initiate

During semi final XOXO part, I saw a stupid fan grab her shoulder very hard, you might as well felt pain seeing them. I think this is
Why she doesn’t come down during final.

Quote:
Originally Posted by metropass View Post
Yes she did, I was there last night. I just can't believe it when I heard the intro of You & Me, you kept Feel the love 〜 Merry-go-round for almost the whole tour but gonna ax it at the final?! What the fuck?!
In fact I think it was the worst tour final ever. At the beginning of the tour there was some less performed songs like YOU, Last angel, Survivor and the special acapella version of The way I am but she ditched them. And Merry-go-round which is the only less performed song left in the setlist, she decided to ditched it at the final but change it to You & Me, what the hell are you going on?! At XOXO part, she did went down from the stage in semi final, but she didn't in the real final. Is it really a real final performance should be?!
Btw I doubt if the performance last night will be recorded for DVD / Blu-ray release as I didn't see any extra cameras set in the venue like last year jtb final. Maybe we will not get any release of this tour final.
Old 23rd February 2019, 02:56 PM
Love song H-Initiate

Old 23rd February 2019, 05:40 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by junshen View Post
During semi final XOXO part, I saw a stupid fan grab her shoulder very hard, you might as well felt pain seeing them. I think this is
Why she doesn’t come down during final.
Awww ):

I can understand why she didn't come down and it doesn't really make that big of a difference to me. But i do agree with metropass on the fact she f*cked up the setlist a lot and it's really sad. When the TROUBLE tour began I didn't like the setlist as a whole but i was happy to see YOU, The Way I Am, Survivor or the Feel the Love~Merry-go-round medley and it made me want to see the DVD, because for the fans who don't get to attend the shows the DVD is what matters the most At least Survivor is in the broadcast of the CDL...

arena tour 2016 ~M(A)DE IN JAPAN~ @ Yoyogi : 08/07 & 09/07
arena tour 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th anniversary~ @ Osaka-jô hall : 21/07 & 22/07
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2023-2024 A ~A COMPLETE 25~ @ Yoyogi : 30/12 & 31/12

浜崎あゆみ ~since 2009~
tumblr ; last.fm

Old 23rd February 2019, 09:15 PM
Love song H-Initiate

maybe she do it on purpose
like if you want to hear rare song then go and buy ticket to show, you will not see it on tv
Old 24th February 2019, 05:18 AM
Paper Doll Protector

I kind of can't help but wonder if this has to do with her hearing loss. She might feel that she doesn't have a lot more time to perform and is thus consistently doing her favorites while she still can.
Old 24th February 2019, 08:33 PM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by nalini-dahlia View Post
I kind of can't help but wonder if this has to do with her hearing loss. She might feel that she doesn't have a lot more time to perform and is thus consistently doing her favorites while she still can.
I think that Andre or Aderianu provided a full list of songs perfromed since Just the beginning started and that she has actually nearly performed 1/3 of her discography if not more.

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 24th February 2019, 09:46 PM
Initiate

^ IIRC, jtb part 2 had a few under-performed songs such as alterna and kiss o' kill. We just didn't get to see it...
Old 24th February 2019, 09:53 PM
rainy day Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJFmzk View Post
^ IIRC, jtb part 2 had a few under-performed songs such as alterna and kiss o' kill. We just didn't get to see it...
Omg and alterna was one of the best openings ever. Seriously, I was actually stunned to the point I couldn't even think of the name of the track! It was like an out of body experience. Hahaha.

Last edited by Zeke.; 24th February 2019 at 10:16 PM.
Old 24th February 2019, 11:57 PM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke. View Post
Omg and alterna was one of the best openings ever. Seriously, I was actually stunned to the point I couldn't even think of the name of the track! It was like an out of body experience. Hahaha.
Have to agree. I was also in shock and took me a minute to realise what track it was. The stage setup with the table and the dancers moving their heads like dolls - fantastic opening.
Old 24th February 2019, 11:58 PM
Two of us Initiate

Quote:
Wait, Alterna was the opener for JtB Pt 2?

*Now* they have to release this.
Old 25th February 2019, 12:02 AM
rainy day Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by _dandy_ View Post
Wait, Alterna was the opener for JtB Pt 2?

*Now* they have to release this.
YES! It was SICK as FUCK!
Old 25th February 2019, 12:26 AM
YOU Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aderianu View Post
maybe she do it on purpose
like if you want to hear rare song then go and buy ticket to show, you will not see it on tv
This. I have had the same same feeling since TA TOUR 2016. Remember those songs performed before the final like LOVE 'n' HATE, Breakdown, Return Road, POWDER SNOW, and finally what we saw on the TV broadcast...

Quote:
Omg and alterna was one of the best openings ever.
And therefore she will never release JTB chapter 2. I think this is also the same reason that she still hasn't release DVD/Blu-ray for CDL 16-17. Just because of that never-performed-before song.
Old 25th February 2019, 02:00 AM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Or she just goes for more recognizible songs on broadcasts because there's a chance non-hardcore fans will be watching and they don't really care about unpromoted album tracks

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Old 25th February 2019, 02:20 AM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by metropass View Post
This. I have had the same same feeling since TA TOUR 2016. Remember those songs performed before the final like LOVE 'n' HATE, Breakdown, Return Road, POWDER SNOW, and finally what we saw on the TV broadcast...

And therefore she will never release JTB chapter 2. I think this is also the same reason that she still hasn't release DVD/Blu-ray for CDL 16-17. Just because of that never-performed-before song.
Man, really wish I had been able to go to jtb 2, I really dig the less performed songs on the setlist. Oh well... I know that it was definitely filmed though because they showed clips from part 1 and 2 on the screen at the jtb 3 show.

Maybe they’ll do what they did with Complete Live Box. Iirc it came with CDL2001-02, AT 2002, ST2002 and CDL 2002-03. But the Arena tour and stadium tour had been released also separately prior to the live box. So if you had already purchased the 2002 tours on dvd but you wanted the CDLs, you were SoL and had to pay twice.

Last edited by AJFmzk; 25th February 2019 at 02:31 AM.
Old 25th February 2019, 03:13 PM
Because of You Initiate

Spotify updated the new song list for TROUBLE Tour

Put my mouth on the lyrics like CPR

Old 25th February 2019, 06:07 PM
July 1st Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotora View Post
Spotify updated the new song list for TROUBLE Tour
hi, I don't have Spotify, does this mean it's a compilation of all the songs in the TROUBLE tour (and -not- the actual live recording of it?)
Old 25th February 2019, 08:42 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

^ Yeah it's just a compilation of the studio version of the songs...

arena tour 2016 ~M(A)DE IN JAPAN~ @ Yoyogi : 08/07 & 09/07
arena tour 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th anniversary~ @ Osaka-jô hall : 21/07 & 22/07
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2023-2024 A ~A COMPLETE 25~ @ Yoyogi : 30/12 & 31/12

浜崎あゆみ ~since 2009~
tumblr ; last.fm

Old 25th February 2019, 08:55 PM
July 1st Initiate

^ thank you!
Old 27th February 2019, 02:18 PM
Paper Doll Protector

I'm so sad about Divine Ayu. That was one of my favorite places to explore when I was a kid.

Tags
countdown live, live tour 2018-2019, trouble