[BREAKERZ] The 15th thread ~12th single Miss Mystery , out on 25th Jan 2012 !~ - Page 17 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12th September 2011, 08:11 AM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

^Well.. He can always wear cat ears!

Set created by Yoake
B'z thread blog twitter facebook livejournal last.fm
Old 12th September 2011, 08:14 AM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

somehow or another , I can't visualise SHINPEI wearing hats very well :x

I usually seen him wearing a lot of baseball caps which he post pics on his blog but something snazzy like a fedora , mmm not yet :O

well they wore Bunny ears headbands for BUNNY LOVE , so I guess the next animal like ears they should wear is cat ears

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Old 13th September 2011, 01:54 AM

this's crazy but I can't believe next Wed , GO is finally going to get released ;_________;

It feels as though yesterday was 22nd July where the guys announced the release of GO at the Budokan , omg D: D: D: D:

I have been playing the previews of the GO album tracks non stop xD & I'm crossing fingers that this's something worth waiting for

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

Old 13th September 2011, 09:43 PM
End of the World Initiate

And that's why I don't listen to previews! XDD I did that when I was waiting for UVERworld's Proglution and it wasn't... something I want to do again with others.

Maybe they should be cats since this picture reminded me of a cat... He has claws.

Find my works here: twitter | tumblr

Old 14th September 2011, 12:10 AM

yeah that's right , previews don't do justice to something anyway

I really dislike the preview of Gekijou when I 1st heard it xD but oh man , after the full song was released = !!!!!!

Likewise I really liked the preview for BUNNY LOVE but when the full song was released , took me a while to get used to it o_o

Anyway , O.M.G , 1 more week before GO is released !!! , I can't believe it

It felt as though yesterday was 22nd July when the guys were at Budokan & after the concert , they announced on the release of GO

Dammit @_@

And Sammy , that photo of DAIGO is just so .... xD xD xD

It's funny , seeing such stonic photos of DAIGO at times like these , I can't help but laugh , especially given his stupidity personality :p

Old 14th September 2011, 05:24 AM

Yeah! With UVERworld, the least favorite previews became my all time favorite. I can't spoil myself or it screws me up. Indeed that's why some are called "teasers."

Can't wait to hear the album! Especially when I heard GO!, it will be something to look forward to!

I don't know if I'm the only one, but I like guys with a little stupid personality in them.

Old 14th September 2011, 08:20 AM

I can't help myself sometimes especially when comes to BRZ

but yeah I can't believe it , 1 more week before the album's out . Feels like forever in waiting for it to be out D: @_@

I'm going to keep my expectations for GO as low as possible , especially since FIGHTERZ was just really superb on every single level but the time gap between FIGHTERZ & GO is quite big

A lot of things can happen within a 2 years gap & during this time frame , they have grown a lot musically <3

Anyway , AKIHIDE & DAIGO both updated the fanclub blog today & really , sometimes I wonder , why DAIGO cannot be like AKIHIDE ? ~_~

It does make me feel quite X.X from time to time which's so not good for me @_@

Case in point at the photos that each of them uploaded in the fanclub blog today ...

AKIHIDE :

I think that's some balloon like item in celebrating some Autumn festival since AKIHIDE wrote Aki Matsuri as the blog title :O

But that's pretty

DAIGO :

~__________________~

Damn you DAIGO , what the hell is that ?!?!?! XD XD XD XD XD

DAIGO tends to upload stupid epic fail photos from time to time via the band's fanclub blog & also his own blog but still , this's epic coming from him ~_____~

Super =_______=''' xD

Old 14th September 2011, 10:03 AM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

^I think his personal blog could anwser that question! At first glace, it looks like the dentist's office.

Set created by Yoake
B'z thread blog twitter facebook livejournal last.fm

Last edited by YuriChan; 14th September 2011 at 10:09 AM.
Old 14th September 2011, 10:25 AM

LMAO dentist office

well most of the time , DAIGO tend to post/upload such silly pics from the time to time ~_~

still that pic , it's just so ... stupid XD _|_

Anyway they're currently at Osaka as part of their ongoing promo for GO & they're in the midst of doing a live radio broadcast

Was told that SHINPEI & DAIGO spoke in Kansai dialect XD XD XD

Old 14th September 2011, 03:19 PM

YouTube streaming : GO & Present (Radio Rips)

Basically , shaking & crying away currently at this point in time ;__;

A few hours ago , FM OSAKA played/previewed 2 tracks from GO which're GO (the song) & Present .

GO (Radio Rip)

Track 1 ; words:DAIGO music:DAIGO

Despite many times I'm always mocking/making fun at DAIGO , I can safely say that I truly respect him as a musician .

Goodness , the full version of GO sounds absolutely amazing ;____; . I love the preview a great deal but after hearing the full song , it's just so ;__;

It's like BIG BANG ! & Hikari got married together & made a baby in the form of GO *____*

Present (Radio Rip)

Track 6 ; words:DAIGO music:SHINPEI

It's not the full song since the last portion faded in the background but uwa SHINPEI you're amazing ;__;

It's the only new song SHINPEI composed for GO but this's still really something & yeah it does sound like something what YUI might release as so XD

But omg exactly 1 more week before GO (the album) is released & already I'm being rewarded with 2 awesome amazing album tracks today *_____*

Old 14th September 2011, 08:49 PM

STILL REFUSE TO LISTEN TO RADIO RIPS.

If that's a massage chair... it's a very scary one!

Old 14th September 2011, 11:28 PM

lmao all I can say's that your willpower's strong but too bad at times like this , mine's not

But yeah GO & Present are awesome awesome awesome *________* . Definitely going to overplay both songs for the whole day today

BRZ were on another radio show a few hours ago , it's called All Night Nippon & my friends told me they played Smile 100%

While 3 days ago , FM Fukuoka played the full version of Hoshi no Tabibito 3 days ago gaaa ;_;

But yeah 6 more days to go go go go go , I can handle this lmao

Old 15th September 2011, 07:07 AM

Scans - WHAT’s IN? Oct '11

It's only 1 page but still ...

*_________________*

FIAIL FIAIL FIAIL FIAIL FIAIL

@_@ @_@ @_@ @_@ @_@

Old 15th September 2011, 01:41 PM

YouTube streaming : Hoshi no Tabibito (Radio Rip)

3 days ago , cross FM played the full version of Hoshi no Tabibito ^____^

And AKIHIDE had the honour of introducing the song before it was being played & it's so fitting , especially since he's the 1 that wrote & composed it

Hoshi no Tabibito (Radio Rip)

Track 12 ; words:AKIHIDE music:AKIHIDE

Well it's no open secret that AKIHIDE writes & composes some of the group's best works to date & really Hoshi no Tabibito is no exception *___*

An interesting story behind the creation of Hoshi no Tabibito was that on cross FM , AKIHIDE mentioned this song was written/composed by him after the unfortunate March 11th earthquake/tsunami took place :O

But still , dammit , I really like Hoshi no Tabibito a lot even though eerily , I can't help but wonder this's something that DAIGO☆STARDUST might do o_o

I can detect traces of Eternity Summer , SUMMER ROSE & even a little bit of Eien no Space Cowboy which I don't know if that's a good or bad thing but I like both artistes's material so it shouldn't be a problem for me to say that hahaha

3 songs down , 5 more album tracks to go go go !!!!

Last edited by KarenPang; 15th September 2011 at 03:39 PM.
Old 15th September 2011, 04:33 PM

Smile 100% Radio Rip‏

All Night Nippon (http://www.allnightnippon.com/program/gb/) played the full version of Smile 100% yesterday =D but unfortunately , YouTube doesn't allow me to stream the song via their website ~_~ but anyway what the hell xD

http://gotupload.com/05iaylkahfgm/Sm..._Rip).mp3.html

Anyway here it's =D & it's such a CUTE song . Think of Zettai ! I LOVE YOU + Hatsukoi Trampoline & also for Smile 100% , I suspect this's the song that BRZ asked their fanclub members to record their voices in the background , which a notice was placed on their fanclub site a while back ago :O

Also most importantly , you can hear each of them singing in the song individually ^_____^ . Like for example , DAIGO sings 1st & then the fanclub members will shout/say his name at the back , followed by AKIHIDE aka Aki-sama & SHINPEI aka Shinpi ;D 8D

It's such a cool concept , definitely way much better than what I expected for Smile 100% & already so far , whatever that I have heard from the radio rips , I have a feeling GO is going to sound much better if not more superior than FIGHTERZ =D

Can't wait for 21st Sept now , HURRY UP ALREADY XD XD XD

Old 15th September 2011, 10:25 PM

Still going to wait. LOL. Wow, I guess my willpower is stronger than I thought. Hoshi no Tabibito is a dedication for the earthquake/tsunami victims? There has been a lot of dedicating songs for the disaster this year! It amazes me actually. Really looking forward to this song then!
Next week has full of new stuff coming out! Definitely looking forward to it!

Old 16th September 2011, 12:03 AM

Yup that's what my friend secretary Kaede told me last night on MSN with regards to Hoshi no Tabibito

It's really cool & I'm not surprised AKIHIDE has a knack of writing/composing great inspirational songs for the group =DDD

omg I really can't believe this , 5 more days before GO is released X.X . Feels like yesterday when they were at Budokan on 22nd July with the announcement of GO ;__;

GO is going to kick some serious ass next week <3

By the way , Smile 100% = ^__________^

Old 16th September 2011, 06:41 AM

Some epic fail highlights which're taken from today's Fm yokohama 「THE BREEZE」 not too long ago :p

9/16(金)
9:00-13:00 Fm yokohama「THE BREEZE」
生ゲスト出演 (Live guest appearance)

- SHINPEI lived in Yokohama for 2 years.

- When SHINPEI talked about his favorite Italian restaurant in Yokohama, DAIGO teased him and said, "Really? Who do you go there with?" SHINPEI answered, "With my family," but DAIGO again questioned him with, "Really?"

- DAIGO said his favorite places in Yokohama are the live houses Yokohama BLITZ where he had his birthday celebration this year, and Yokohama Seven Seven where he and AKIHIDE used to play a lot (each with their own bands at the time). DAIGO also mentioned that those concerts didn't sell a lot.

- The members went to Anpanman Museum earlier during the day. DAIGO mentioned that they bought bread and said he would give one (and only one) to the host (Kitajima Miho). He himself said he's stingy and laughed.

- AKIHIDE said that the new album has a lot of variety and the lyrics are catchy and easy to remember.

- DAIGO said there are three saka's in life: noborizaka (uphill), kudarizaka (downhill) and masaka (No way!).

Question: Tell us which songs to listen to while going through different situations in Yokohama.

SHINPEI: The whole album while riding the big Ferris wheel.
AKIHIDE: Orange-iro no Sora, while watching the sea in the morning.
DAIGO: Destruction, while at Nissin's Cup Noodle Museum.

Question: Which habit(s) would you like to the other members to stop?

DAIGO: SHINPEI's nasal breathing (DAIGO coined the word nose breath to translate hanaiki). It's hard for me to sleep when he's beside me.
SHINPEI: Just like the word DAIGO used right now, "nose breath," sometimes it's hard for us to understand him. Recently he's been using a lot of reverse words too.
AKIHIDE: When we agree to meet at the hotel lobby, DAIGO comes 10 minutes late.
DAIGO: Really? The hotel's timer must've been late. I don't look at my mobile when that happen. The other time too, I got late because the hotel's timer was off by two minutes.
AKIHIDE: 2 minutes only? What happened to the other 8?
DAIGO: The elevator takes time. (Laughs)

- Smile 100% is sung by all three members. DAIGO called it, "an idol song by a 30's band."

http://breakerz.livejournal.com/389057.html

Quote:
Smile 100% is sung by all three members. DAIGO called it, "an idol song by a 30's band."

lmao that's sooooo funny XD XD XD XD

Anyway , BRZ have 2 more live radio recording broadcasts to do later today & DAIGO blogged earlier on that he plans to spam post 5 entries today via his blog just because he feels like it :p

Old 16th September 2011, 08:56 AM

NINKI index for GO

Albums

01 57.40 2NE1 - NOLZA
02 37.30 Superheavy - Superheavy
03 36.50 BREAKERZ - GO
04 35.90 Fujifabric - STAR
05 33.80 Every Little Thing - Ordinary
06 27.90 Kalafina - After Eden
07 24.40 Radiohead - TKOL RMX 1234567
08 23.60 2CELLOS - 2CELLOS
09 22.40 BONNIE PINK - Back Room -BONNIE PINK Remakes-
10 19.70 Kikkawa Koji - KEEP ON SINGIN'!!!!! ~Nihon Isshin~

Man if that will be true in real life , that will be even awesome to boot but still , I'm having pretty high hopes that GO will finally give the guys their 1st top 5 album position since they haven't had 1 for an album yet .

I wish GO the best of luck next week & I really cannot wait to get my copies very soon ^_____^

Old 16th September 2011, 05:19 PM

YouTube streaming : CHANGE THE WORLD (Radio Rip)

Yesterday , FM NACK5「BEAT SHUFFLE」 played the full version of CHANGE THE WORLD ^____^

CHANGE THE WORLD (Radio Rip)

Track 4 ; words:DAIGO music:AKIHIDE

Holy moly @_@ @_@ @_@ . It's like putting DEAR LIAR , EMILY & SUGAR BABY into a blender food processor which gives rise to CHANGE THE WORLD .

The radio rip had a bit of a skipping effect ._. but other than that , it sounds really good & very classic kick ass in your face from the guys

Although I do find it a bit odd for CHANGE THE WORLD to sandwich in between Tsukiyo no Itazura no Mahou & CLIMBER x CLIMBER haha but that's just me :p

Closed Thread

Tags
akihide, breakerz, daigo, shinpei, zain records