[News] ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2019ー2020 A - Page 12 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 19th November 2019, 12:16 PM
I am... Initiate

Gonna wait until we have official info but so far I don’t like this. I have so many questions regarding TA tickets.
Old 19th November 2019, 12:21 PM
Initiate

the email was not clear on how exactly it will work. I guess we’ll have to wait for details. They didn’t mention the lottery, just “ticket applications”. It’s very possible that this will be a first-come-first-served kind of deal for tickets, but the seats could still be random so everyone might have a chance at a good seat. As in, you buy a ticket at whatever the price gets automatically set to but you still can’t choose your seat, you’ll find out on the day when you get your ticket from the venue or mail like before.

Last edited by AJFmzk; 19th November 2019 at 12:25 PM.
Old 19th November 2019, 12:43 PM
I am... Initiate

Yes, I noticed it too they didn’t mention the lottery! That’s what I’m wondering about.

Ticket lottery is pretty much the only thing TA has going for it, so I hope they aren’t getting rid of it.

Last edited by Xianghua; 19th November 2019 at 12:46 PM.
Old 19th November 2019, 12:52 PM
SEASONS Initiate

Jesus Christ. This is indeed a bit confusing, but we’ll have to wait for details
Old 19th November 2019, 01:12 PM
Initiate

^ theoretically it’s possible to implement the dynamic pricing with the lottery if they do multiple rounds, but it’s all really confusing.
Old 19th November 2019, 03:55 PM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJFmzk View Post
^ theoretically it’s possible to implement the dynamic pricing with the lottery if they do multiple rounds, but it’s all really confusing.
Yeah they are very poor at communicating these things to TA.

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 19th November 2019, 06:46 PM
Crazy 4 U H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokyoxjapanxfan View Post
Wait that article if I understand it, means a system where paying more money gets you better tickets, right?

I really hope this isn’t it...
I hate that system. It just means people with money get better tickets. Yes, that’s how it is now with ticket resellers too, but there’s still that serendipitous chance I could win one. Once that system kicks in (if that’s what this is) I can promise you I’ll be in the stands forever lol.
Just saw this.
That's actually true.
Cause as the article mentions the major league soccer Japan already uses this dynamic price system and there it means better seats - more expensive.
Which would fit to the system used here in the West as well.
Guess it depends on how it is used, different possibilities.
But avex is for sure gonna implement this new system for all their artists in the long run.

「変わらないなら 変えるしかない」

Old 19th November 2019, 06:49 PM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by njanjayrp View Post
Yeah they are very poor at communicating these things to TA.
haha definitely. I feel like a first-come first serve model is how this is going to go, because that’s usually how dynamic pricing is used (and you can still do the random seat thing). But it’s possible they’ll keep the lottery and just make things really weird and unnecessarily complicated. But really anything is possible, including making the good seats more expensive. I didn’t read it that way initially, but it’s definitely possible, which would suck.

Last edited by AJFmzk; 19th November 2019 at 07:00 PM.
Old 19th November 2019, 06:50 PM

I really liked the ticket lottery, since this way everyone has a chance at getting a good seat. I think it's more fair this way, otherwise I will never be able to pay for arena seats.
Old 19th November 2019, 06:55 PM
Crazy 4 U H-Initiate

I really wonder if this is going to help with sales.
They honestly don't need it in Japan imo.
Kuu's re(LIVE) e.g. was popular, so they've added standing tickets for a cheaper price.
So it already is working like that.

「変わらないなら 変えるしかない」

Old 19th November 2019, 07:21 PM
Love song H-Initiate

I believe that is fight with resellers, who is huge problem. Few years ago there was news how artists (or mostly companies) don't like this situation. People pay so much money for tickets and buy less goods

I know people with super expensive tickets from auctions were not alowed to enter the venue for L'arc-en-ciel live
Old 19th November 2019, 08:45 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Don't see how the change in pricing would fight the resellers though, since tickets in the west get resold a lot. The only way to fight resellers imo is a strict ID check
Old 20th November 2019, 12:05 AM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbow_smile View Post
Don't see how the change in pricing would fight the resellers though, since tickets in the west get resold a lot. The only way to fight resellers imo is a strict ID check
Yes. They did this for Namie's Finally tour. The tickets were digital only (scannable QR code) and they didn't email them out until 48 hours before the show. Then they checked your ID on the way in. The only way to resell was through their official website. As far as I'm aware, nobody was able to use someone else's ticket unless the sale/exchange was done through the official website, and if I remember correctly, Avex put price controls on so the ticket holder couldn't extort the buyer (not 100% sure about that though - I remember seeing something about it at the time, but I don't know if they actually implemented it.)

Last edited by AJFmzk; 20th November 2019 at 12:08 AM.
Old 21st November 2019, 09:00 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

^ yeah i've been to a concert with a very strict id check before too (even though there were lots of attendees), so it's definitely a possibility... reselling the ticket was completely impossible there, you had to cancel the ticket and then they'd release it for general sale
Old 22nd November 2019, 02:36 AM
Initiate

^ It's definitely possible. So far everything is confusing and it could just end up being a huge mess and a pain for everyone. We'll just have to wait and see.
Old 22nd November 2019, 05:30 AM
P.S II Initiate

They are taking too long, pity those who has/need to plan the trip, air ticket will be expensive or not available, and hotel too
Old 22nd November 2019, 05:48 AM
poker face Initiate

Hello TeamAyu members♪

For the first time involving a performance by a solo Japanese musician, all tickets for "ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2019-2020 ~Promised Land~ A" will be sold via dynamic pricing!! The fastest priority booking of tickets is limited to fan club members!!

ayu's coming home to Yoyogi!

As to how much meaning these words carry,
for the people standing on the stage, or the people gathered here with their eyes locked on that stage,
even among ayumi hamasaki's long life as a musician, "today" is a day that has to be a night that has never been seen before. It opened up with that sort of extraordinary anticipation.
For just one night, so that Ayumi Hamasaki can continue to be herself, a set list was put together with songs singled out from her enormous discography, and there were numerous precisely calculated performances that should bring out their true meaning.
All the more for fans who have experienced on many occasions the unexpected moments of synchronization when ayumi hamasaki is up on stage,

"ayumi hamasaki" still has not changed since her debut,
and yet there was an "ayumi hamasaki" that no one has seen before.
That is what her fans will witness.

For this performance, the tickets will be sold via dynamic pricing for the first time involving a performance by a solo Japanese musician!
The fastest priority booking of tickets is limited to members of the fan club TeamAyu!

★Booking limited to fan club TeamAyu (first come first served)★
【The first advance ticket sales for a member of fan club】
Application period: 2019/11/28 (Thursday) 19:00~
* This first-come-first-served application is only for those who have a membership number issued within the application period.
* An announcement for the ticket purchasing page will be on the fan club website another day.

* Please note that the application is a first-come-first-served basis, not a lottery. Depending on the time of time, the website may be congested, so it may be possible that you will have to wait to purchase it.
* The application will be closed when the schedule number of tickets for the first advance sale for fan club members reaches the planned number.
* Even if the schedule number of tickets for the first advance sale for fan club members reaches the planned number, the second sale for fan club members and general sales will be carried out.
* Seat numbers will be decided by lottery in each seat type area. Please note that the application is not a first-come-first-served basis.
* The ticket for the admission is a digital ticket (QR code)
 Tickets (QR codes) must be shown on your smartphone or tablet device on the day of admission.
 Even if you present a printed QR code or a screenshot of a QR code, you will not be able to enter.
 Please note that our service for feature phones (flip phones) has terminated.
* The QR code required for admission and the seat number can be confirmed at 15:00 on December 17 (Tuesday), and 2 hours before the opening time on the day of the performance respectively, from [Display electronic ticket] on the application status confirmation page.

<Show Details>
[Title]
ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2019-2020 ~Promised Land~ A

[Schedule]
December 31, 2019 (Tue)

[Venue]
Yoyogi National Gymnasium, 1st Gymnasium

[Doors Open / Performance Start Times]
8:30 p.m. / 10:30 p.m. (scheduled)

[Ticket Information]
*There is a charge for children above the age of 3, and minors need permission from a guardian.
*One member can buy up to four tickets.

[Dedicated website (Japanese website)]
https://ticket.yahoo.co.jp/special/ayu_countdown/

~Ayu follower since 1999~

Old 22nd November 2019, 06:00 AM
poker face Initiate

I wonder if overseas fans will get boned by the first-come-first-served system given the site is located in Japan and latency is important.

~Ayu follower since 1999~

Old 22nd November 2019, 06:06 AM
P.S II Initiate

No more lottery system.

Looks like is centrestage design.

Last edited by aliceshields; 22nd November 2019 at 06:10 AM.
Old 22nd November 2019, 06:17 AM
I am... Initiate

Welp. I work until 20:30 on Thursdays so I don’t expect to get tickets.

I hate avex.
Closed Thread

Tags
countdown live, countdown live 2019-2020, promised land, yoyogi