PREMIUM SHOWCASE ~Feel the love~ information thread [II] - Page 9 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 30th August 2014, 05:22 PM
UNITE! Initiate

Just watched the full show yesterday and it was GREAT! Loved it!
I thought she looked very energetic and happy throughout the whole show.
Old 30th August 2014, 05:44 PM
Dolls Initiate

I'm wondering, there was no Evolution.
So.. was it the first concert since a long time without that song?
Old 31st August 2014, 04:45 AM
Far away Initiate

I'm addicted to this version of WHATEVER and Connected. I miss the old Ayu :'(

awesome set by Aderianu

happy 14th anniversary to 浜崎あゆみ! (1998.04.08) ♥

浜崎あゆみ SHINee

Old 31st August 2014, 07:59 AM
SCAR Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mari-chan View Post
I'm wondering, there was no Evolution.
So.. was it the first concert since a long time without that song?
It was the first live without evolution since 2001 woah
Old 31st August 2014, 12:44 PM
Two of us Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsumekaze_ View Post
Since 2000 if you count CDL 2000-20001

Good tbh, I hope she doesn't perform it for a while, at least stop SURREAL~evolution~SURREAL
Old 1st September 2014, 08:03 AM
until that Day… Initiate

i love premium showcase even though they used the same stage as CDL1314 but it's still a new kind of stage so it's still fresh to me..just that the dancers' robocop outfits,,..that's so boring..even though ayu's outfit looks cool.. i like most of her outfits though..
and the most highlight performance is angel, that's really something new, because ayu did it all by herself, kudos to her effort to learn that tissue dance.. i wonder for how long she learnt that.
Old 1st September 2014, 12:10 PM
PAPER DOLL Initiate

First off let me say how much I enjoyed this. The remixes, the energy, and her raw vocals (from what I heard off of fan recorded snipits) were fantastic...
Now with that said, I has some issues with the vocal edits made for the TV Version. Her entire vocal track has obviously been evened out and kept on key. There is not fluctuation in your vocals from hen she is standing still to when she is dancing. There should be dips in her vocal quality as she moves around due to breathing, there wasn't. I greatly prefer raw vocals to something that's been made to seem like she is perfect.
And my biggest, main disappointment is Angel. I've heard all this hype about how great the performance was from posts here and from the news outlets... it was incredibly boring. I was expecting something grand and amazing. And if she really did train with Cirque Du Soleil for this, then it should have been amazing. Ayu is a bit late when it comes to doing a "tissue dance" as many other pop stars have already done this and have done it way better. The most notable is Pink. Pinks' last tour "The Truth About Love Tour 2013" was focused around acrobatics with Pink herself spending more than 75% of the concert in the air, doing amazing stunts, all while singing live. If Ayu had wanted, she could have made Angel an amazing performance. If you want to know what a "tissue dance" should look like when a pop star performs it, then check out Pink.
And, of course I still love Ayu and always will =D
Old 1st September 2014, 01:31 PM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by modokislayer View Post
And my biggest, main disappointment is Angel. I've heard all this hype about how great the performance was from posts here and from the news outlets... it was incredibly boring. I was expecting something grand and amazing. And if she really did train with Cirque Du Soleil for this, then it should have been amazing. Ayu is a bit late when it comes to doing a "tissue dance" as many other pop stars have already done this and have done it way better. The most notable is Pink. Pinks' last tour "The Truth About Love Tour 2013" was focused around acrobatics with Pink herself spending more than 75% of the concert in the air, doing amazing stunts, all while singing live. If Ayu had wanted, she could have made Angel an amazing performance. If you want to know what a "tissue dance" should look like when a pop star performs it, then check out Pink.
just don't expect ayu will fly like Pink, Pink did aerial performance since her 2006 tour (or earlier) and aerial is her interest, ayu is different, she just want something new for her audience, if she start learn after CDL1314, no doubt thats the best she can do, and thats a no-safety-string-attached-mid-air performance, applause.
Old 2nd September 2014, 12:26 PM
ayu-mi-x Initiate

i personally like XOXO performance the best, GOD she's sexy mama !!
Old 2nd September 2014, 03:24 PM
poker face Initiate

I live for WHATEVER + Last angel and Terminal + Connected.

Tumblr * Twitter

Old 2nd September 2014, 06:51 PM
PAPER DOLL Initiate

I hope that they release the DVD/BR with a better video edition, cause I think this is the main reason why I didn't like this show... plus:

- The metal structure on the top of the main stage keeps drawing my attention to it and its very annoying;
- Did anyone like the color of those pink platforms? I think that white/black colors similar to the CDL stage would be much better;
- I didn't like the screen videos and the lightning effects for at least, 1/3 of the show;
- Some videos looks like something from windows media player. They should have put more effort and money on that, and reducing her troupe, removing the raining mechanism (that structure only makes the stage looks ugly and it didn't add nothing to the performances) and instead, use the money for the videos, would be a GREAT solution.
Old 2nd September 2014, 08:11 PM
Dolls Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsumekaze_ View Post
Oh.. a long time.
So,.. maybee she now will sing an other song in every concert.
I also was wondering, there where no talk-Part.. or was ist only cut out?
Old 2nd September 2014, 09:53 PM
Voyage Initiate

Quote:
I live for WHATEVER + Last angel and Terminal + Connected.
It would have been great to have And Then included in one of those segments too!

From what I've seen I generally liked the screen videos, but it was a shame the fire effects (on Decision I think?) looked so cheap and nasty in comparison to the other great videos.
Old 3rd September 2014, 02:56 AM
poker face Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by mi|kshake View Post
It would have been great to have And Then included in one of those segments too!

From what I've seen I generally liked the screen videos, but it was a shame the fire effects (on Decision I think?) looked so cheap and nasty in comparison to the other great videos.
I would literally die of happiness. If it was And Then + Naturally, I would spontaneously combust.

Tumblr * Twitter

Old 3rd September 2014, 02:02 PM
Because of You Initiate

You know? i've been thinking....she's been having tours for 15 years now, when you think about it, the best she can do is to keep the quality consistent. I don't think there's anything new to be found for her tours except for complitelly changing the set list into the songs she never performed or perfomed very rarelly live. When it comes to visuals and other stuff aka the show itself, i don't think there's anything else to be new there. she's had pretty much everything going on in her career: stage-like costumes, screens, magic tricks, acrobatics, crosses, coffins, fire, rain, huge props. There isnt much to be explored there.
Old 4th September 2014, 07:14 AM
Initiate

^ Basically. She's been slowly evolving with different ideas for her sets and tours (something I only just realized by watching her most recent lives and going backwards, to see their "origins"), and sometimes we can't really see the change or progression unless it's in retrospect. So while I'm happy with what I'm seeing, I also recognize that they are very familiar, and it's the set lists that I really pay the most attention to -- and I have to say I'm really liking them! For the past few years she's had some really surprising additions to the shows. There was kind of a lull for a good three or four years where everything felt a little predictable.

Still, she's one of my favorite live performers. And I think it's really cool she's slowly learning tissue acrobatics. We can't expect her to be super involved in it the way other artists are because, you know, they're not the same people lol. Comparing what two different people are capable of is strange; I'm just glad she tried it herself at all.

So basically Premium Showcase was a lot more than I expected it to be, and very silly/fun in all the right ways.

"If I do, will you come away with me?"
"Yes."

Old 6th September 2014, 12:33 PM
too late Initiate

I wonder when the DVD/BD would release !
Does someone have this information ?
Old 6th September 2014, 12:40 PM
Greatful days Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by holy_arrow View Post
I wonder when the DVD/BD would release !
Does someone have this information ?
Well, according to avex TW, release is scheduled for October 22nd.
It was up for preorder a couple of weeks ago on CDJapan, amazon JP and Tower Records, but preorders have suddenly been canceled...
So right now, nothing really confirmed (as in no info from TA or official site).
Old 6th September 2014, 12:55 PM
too late Initiate

That means no released day ...
So bad ... A nation is more promising to me now...
Anyway thanks Linoa62
Old 7th September 2014, 11:13 PM
ćternal Initiate

I hope the a-nation live will be released this year. Did we have any dvd release for last years?? I wish the Premium Showcase dvd will be released the same day OMG

facebook | instagram | twitter

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, colours, feel the love, premium showcase