[A] New album in 2012 ~II~ - Page 3 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 29th November 2011, 05:40 PM
still alone Initiate

I have a weird observation, a lot of people were saying that RnRC was a sort of I am... part II and that Lovesongs was a Rainbow part II (this is what I read in the forums) and now she releases FIVE, in order with the release of MA after Rainbow, so after that (just for fun lets pretend she's following this cycle) would come MS, and MS was a pretty rockish filled album, About You, Game, Hummin 7/4, and now she's in Britian filming a rockish PV interesting

set made my me

Old 29th November 2011, 05:42 PM
rainy day Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Punks View Post
This album feels sooo much like R'n'RC part 2. Part of me expects it to sound like R'n'RC, but she's never had two albums that sound particularly similar.
If this happens I will check myself into a mental ward rehab facility for I would fear I might end up killing myself. Just thinking about the possibility of such an atrocity makes me want to cut myself and sit in the bathroom crying uncontrollably.

Last edited by Zeke.; 29th November 2011 at 05:48 PM.
Old 29th November 2011, 05:42 PM
Because of You Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyumiAi View Post
I have a weird observation, a lot of people were saying that RnRC was a sort of I am... part II and that Lovesongs was a Rainbow part II
I never heard anyone say that, and I can't say I agree with it at all either. I think that's just looking into it too much.

Old 29th November 2011, 05:47 PM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
I have a weird observation, a lot of people were saying that RnRC was a sort of I am... part II and that Lovesongs was a Rainbow part II (this is what I read in the forums) and now she releases FIVE, in order with the release of MA after Rainbow, so after that (just for fun lets pretend she's following this cycle) would come MS, and MS was a pretty rockish filled album, About You, Game, Hummin 7/4, and now she's in Britian filming a rockish PV interesting
I don't remember anyone making such a comparison; those albums are nothing alike. Compered to Memorial Address, FIVE is just meh. Also I think that I am... and RAINBOW had much stronger and very different themes than RnRC and Love songs.

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 29th November 2011, 06:01 PM
from your letter Initiate

I found FIVE boring too...only BRILLANTE was a little different,but PV kills the songXD...too duets in my thinking...

Old 29th November 2011, 06:30 PM
I am... Initiate

FIVEs ***** all over Memorial Address for me. The inclusion of Greatful Days destroys that EP for me and No Way To Say...is just tacky.
Old 29th November 2011, 07:11 PM
ourselves Initiate

Quote:
How on earth could you make such a comparison?

RAINBOW and I am... sound much more similar to each other than than to either RnRC or Love Songs. She doesn't really have any other album that is "similar" to Love Songs which should be obvious many reasons (komuro compositions, the "acoustic classical" feel mixed with komuros dance beat from the original demos, more coherent than most post MA albums).

I trust this album will be good too, regardless of genre. It's ayu after all.
Old 29th November 2011, 07:18 PM
Heartplace Initiate

imo None of her albums sound particularly similar. Even I am... and RAINBOW sound nothing alike, but they're still closer to each other than R'n'RC and Love songs are to them. x_x
Old 29th November 2011, 07:29 PM
SURREAL Initiate

^
Agreed, I never thought that any of ayu's album sounded similar. It's all so strange to read how other people think about that. .

I trust that this album will be good too! (It's just that.... Timmy...............)
Old 29th November 2011, 07:31 PM
End of the World Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN View Post
are you a troll, or just have incredibly mundane taste? I can't tell...
Neither, what may be mundane to you is gold to me. And how dare you call November mundane!

Sorry, didn't realise I wasn't allowed to like mid-tempo pop orientated songs. :/

I find her attempts at rock to be mundane and repetitive. It's just my taste.

Last edited by relmy; 29th November 2011 at 07:33 PM.
Old 29th November 2011, 07:33 PM
Rock'n'Roll Circus Initiate

^^touche.

What's this about a red diaper? I feel like I missed a pic somewhere or something...

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる
Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
Arena Tour 2013: A BEST LIVE
Arena Tour 2015: Cirque de Minuit
Arena Tour 2016: MADE IN JAPAN

You can find me on the gram: https://www.instagram.com/b_utifulfighter/
Old 29th November 2011, 07:35 PM
Heartplace Initiate

^ http://yfrog.com/khs1pxtwj
Old 29th November 2011, 07:37 PM
End of the World Initiate

^^ I just don't appreciate being told my taste is less valid than yours or troll like. I don't think anyone would.
Old 29th November 2011, 07:45 PM
Voyage Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN View Post
UPBEAT. PLEASE.

Fly high, Sparkle, Rule, Naturally, INSPIRE, evolution, GAME, Ladies Night, etc!
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes and yes. Tyvm
BTS Wings Tour 2017
G-Dragon M.O.T.T.E World Tour 2017
Taeyang White Night World Tour 2017
Old 29th November 2011, 08:05 PM
still alone Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Petit* View Post
How on earth could you make such a comparison?

RAINBOW and I am... sound much more similar to each other than than to either RnRC or Love Songs. She doesn't really have any other album that is "similar" to Love Songs which should be obvious many reasons (komuro compositions, the "acoustic classical" feel mixed with komuros dance beat from the original demos, more coherent than most post MA albums).

I trust this album will be good too, regardless of genre. It's ayu after all.
I'm not the one saying that the two are similar, I'd read on the forum HERE people saying that not that they are similar, but that RnRC is like I Am where people love it but that Love Songs is like Rainbow because it's more cohesive and ballady but not as fan favourite as I am... people were saying that the two followed the same pattern, and I was just making the tiny observation that after both she released a mini...

set made my me

Old 29th November 2011, 08:07 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

I can see some similarities between I am..., My Story and Rock n Roll Circus...

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Old 29th November 2011, 08:34 PM
rainy day Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by isthisLOL? View Post
FIVEs ***** all over Memorial Address for me. The inclusion of Greatful Days destroys that EP for me and No Way To Say...is just tacky.
I never understood what makes Greatful days so much worse than many of Ayu's other songs. I just do not get it at all.

Also, No way to say is magical
Old 29th November 2011, 08:37 PM
my name's WOMEN Initiate

^
this. I never get the hate for Greatful Day it's such a cute upbeat song.

Btw I'd call Love songs the new RAINBOW just because it's rather different from her usual sound. I mean, all her albums doesn't sound the same but somehow RAINBOW stands out as for Love songs. But nope they're not similar

Anyway I'm really hoping for a new rock song

Old 29th November 2011, 08:43 PM
SURREAL Initiate

I don't believe that 'you have to get why people dislike songs' at all. I mean like everyone has their own opinion about stuff, and trying to find out about that is kinda senseless, sure informative but in the context regarding what happens with that info on this forum; senseless. When someone dislikes Grateful Day, I honestly don't think that you have to 'investigate' why they do...

edit;
Quote:
Originally Posted by relmy View Post
Sorry, didn't realise I wasn't allowed to like mid-tempo pop orientated songs. :/
Same thing I thought while reading his comment... Just skip him . Such behavior....

Last edited by RayJason; 29th November 2011 at 08:46 PM.
Old 29th November 2011, 09:03 PM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Greatful days is one those songs for which I need to be in a very special mood to enjoy. I agree that it should've never been on Memorial address as it ruined the flow. Still FIVE barely has a real flow and even with Greatful days on it Memorial address is purely epic, while FIVE could've been a double a-side single for all I care with progress/BRILLIANTE and perhaps Why... feat. JUNO as a stronger b-side. beloved and ANother song are totally b-side material.

Follow me @njanjayrp

Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, 2012, ayumi hamasaki, new album