Terminal (recut single) in stores 2014.10.01 - Page 7 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 31st July 2014, 04:44 AM
rainy day Initiate

You should look up the version with the drums! I always kinda liked Brute, but felt it was missing something. Then Armin started throwing this updated mix into his sets which included drums and it was EXACTLY what the song needed.

Old 31st July 2014, 05:37 AM
Beautiful Day Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by douggn View Post
Her team is Japanese, except if shes shooting in America, which is just usually the director and a couple of stage hands. The song if true it will most likely will be left with Armin van Buuren for the better sounding remix's, then you will have some crappy sounding remix's done to make up a decent amount of tracks. If true I would imagine it to look sort of like her Re-released Maxi CD's. And we dont even know if it will be a connected style PV or M above & beyond mix style PV or even a normal PV (Pray for not a normal PV). I would imagine that the PV would be a bit more interesting if she gets Armin van Buuren influence to it. But she still hasn't announced anything .

I don't get why people don't try asking on twitter. If enough ask and its not true I'm sure she would hopefully say something if she saw a lot of confusion around it. But this single my not even be targeted at her Asian audience. All we know is someone posted on a fan site and the fans went crazy, with no more comments from For"A"ver Club to verify where they saw it.

Just looked over her website, its still A SUMMER BEST for her website. She may as well just remove her English side of her site. Its nothing but a embarrassment and a joke to her western fans
Agreed! Inconsistency! Why is the English page "a year behind"???
Old 31st July 2014, 07:01 AM
rainy day Initiate

Well with Armin's name attached to it, and with proof that he is dropping it in sets, it isn't unlikely for larger DJs, especially within the trance field, to remix this track. Stoneface & Terminal, Tritonal, Jerome Isma-ae, Photographer, Alexander Popov, Cosmic Gate, Andy Moor, Markus Schulz, Jochen Miller... anyone of these names would be a great addition to a remix single. Ferry Corsten would be great, but I don't recall him doing a ton of remixing lately.
Old 31st July 2014, 08:01 AM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocknRoll View Post
Good job making fun of a decent post in which the poster even states "just my 2 cents no one cares about". Also your sale = going to keep it from being a flop? k
The fact the person in question wouldn't buy it is not going to doom it either...that was the point.

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 31st July 2014, 07:00 PM
Secret Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke. View Post
This is sexy
Old 1st August 2014, 12:39 AM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke. View Post
You should look up the version with the drums! I always kinda liked Brute, but felt it was missing something. Then Armin started throwing this updated mix into his sets which included drums and it was EXACTLY what the song needed.
I cannot watch this video in my country. Tried to buy this remix online, but the file at beatport.com is kind of offline and apparently cannot possibly be downloaded anymore
Old 1st August 2014, 04:12 PM
Endless sorrow Initiate

Of course I REALLY HOPE IT'S TRUE!
Remixes and a PV. I'm praying.

Hello new me...

Old 1st August 2014, 10:17 PM
1 LOVE Initiate

Guys, is this confirmed now on TA ?

TWICE

Old 2nd August 2014, 02:13 AM
Rock'n'Roll Circus Initiate

I don't think so. But this kind of stuff is usually announced about six weeks prior to release. If this is true, I'd expect it to be announced by next Friday.

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる
Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
Arena Tour 2013: A BEST LIVE
Arena Tour 2015: Cirque de Minuit
Arena Tour 2016: MADE IN JAPAN

You can find me on the gram: https://www.instagram.com/b_utifulfighter/
Old 2nd August 2014, 04:54 AM
Connected Initiate

Unless it's being released by drizzly which I think we didn't get any promotions / news till its released

Old 4th August 2014, 08:47 AM
ayu trance Initiate

So this might be more like one of her remix singles she released in Europe ages ago. I still hope this does turn out to be true.

Old 4th August 2014, 10:38 PM
ayu trance Initiate

Finally managed to get hold of "Brute" (Armin's Illegal Drum Edit). Thanks for the recommendation, Zeke. ô.ô
Old 5th August 2014, 03:23 AM
appears Initiate

It would be weird for her to do a drizzly single after all these years. Especially since they were like "Germany/Belgium" only releases.

"Hey everyone come check out my new maxi single featuring top dj remixes like Armin van Buuren and Ferry Corsten. Also btw, its only available in these 2 countries in Europe. Have fun." That's a definite way to not promote your stuff.

And then it's hard as it is to find her german drizzly stuff to buy online let alone download since it isn't a "Japan only" release, sites like Jpopsuki won't let anyone upload them.

Last edited by orangeakira; 5th August 2014 at 03:27 AM.
Old 5th August 2014, 07:13 AM
rainy day Initiate

I don't see Drizzly as a possibility, but it could be possible that Armin will release this track with remixes.
Old 5th August 2014, 07:41 AM
ayu trance Initiate

I don't see a problem with a possible remix single from two dutch DJs (Ferry, Armin) being released in two European countries instead of one Asian country (Japan) ô.o

Plus the German and Belgium single releases were all over the AHS download section for years (MP3, FLAC).
Old 5th August 2014, 09:05 AM
appears Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by channy View Post
I don't see a problem with a possible remix single from two dutch DJs (Ferry, Armin) being released in two European countries instead of one Asian country (Japan) ô.o

Plus the German and Belgium single releases were all over the AHS download section for years (MP3, FLAC).
You don't seem to know how promotion works? ô.o How about to promote Britney Jean (Britney Spears's new album) she releases a remix single only available in Argentina and Uraguay? Sound like pretty good promotion?

She's Japanese. She sings in Japanese. Her album was released in Japan. Why wouldn't she release a single in Japan rather than 2 unrelated countries that don't know Japanese?
Old 5th August 2014, 10:06 AM
ayu trance Initiate

I wasn't exactly talking about promotion...

Especially "Connected" did remarkably well in Germany, "Terminal" as remix single has a lot of potential. I guess trance music is more of a Western thing, right now. That's where it originated from (trance experts may correct me). The time when every second J-Pop artist would provide their discography with trance remixes is over or that's what I thought.

However, a physical release in Europe and a world wide digital release would be possible, too. Avex knows best. They could always come up with a physical Japanese release, simultaneously or afterwards.
Old 5th August 2014, 07:09 PM

Honestly, I think this single will never ever be released... not at all.
Old 5th August 2014, 08:09 PM
Connected Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeakira View Post
You don't seem to know how promotion works? ô.o How about to promote Britney Jean (Britney Spears's new album) she releases a remix single only available in Argentina and Uraguay? Sound like pretty good promotion?

She's Japanese. She sings in Japanese. Her album was released in Japan. Why wouldn't she release a single in Japan rather than 2 unrelated countries that don't know Japanese?
Why not... if it's not possible, then the drizzly singles and vinyls would not exist in the 1st place. I know the last drizzly are long ago stuffs but hey, that's exactly how long since she had an original trance song. But we shall see if there is truly any single coming out.
(If you still think a recut single is a good promotion or if avex/ayu are interested in promoting, you might be in the wrong era.)

*side note, a new CR pachinko is coming out soon. did avex/ayu even promote it? I don't think they did much with the 1st version too.

Last edited by kinix; 5th August 2014 at 08:12 PM.
Old 6th August 2014, 12:34 AM
1 LOVE Initiate

This is probably fake and you think about European releases, XD.

TWICE

Closed Thread