X JAPAN ~I~ - Page 4 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Old 19th October 2016, 07:11 AM
Love song H-Initiate

Old 19th October 2016, 10:09 PM

I'd wish there was a screening over here. I would love to see the documentary.
Old 31st October 2016, 07:56 AM
Love song H-Initiate

Yoshiki came to VAMPS HALLOWEEN PARTY 2016 yesterday

They performed Say Anithing with HYDE

small video: https://www.instagram.com/p/BML5Pd5j1TO/

https://www.barks.jp/news/?id=1000133991

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMMDLEEhJ1z/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BML5e0fD53_/
Old 31st October 2016, 12:42 PM

^I would have loved to see the full thing. Say anything with HYDE's voice should be very beautiful!
Old 31st October 2016, 06:56 PM
still alone Initiate

Yoshiki always looks so beautiful at the piano. Something about his piano playing.
Old 2nd November 2016, 08:44 AM
Love song H-Initiate

Are you going to see We Are X Film in NYC? Join the #YoshikiNYC Photo Contest!

Get close to Yoshiki as he prepares for the #YoshikiClassical special at Carnegie Hall! Upload your photo with Yoshiki's poster with the hashtag #yoshikiNYC to Instagram! (Find him at the New York subway station on 57th St. and 6th Ave. until Nov. 6)

The most original, exciting photo will receive a Yoshiki Classical poster autographed by Yoshiki! (see below for details) Yoshiki will choose his favorite photo and the winner will receive a replica of the poster personally autographed by Yoshiki. (Prize will be a copy of the poster currently on display.)

Photos must be uploaded to Instagram by November 13, 2016, 11:59pm PST. Contest entries must use the hashtag #yoshikiNYC to be eligible to win. Entries are limited to one photo per account. Multiple entries will be disqualified.

Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram. Contest is open to all fans worldwide. Entrants must be at least 18 years of age or older.

http://woobox.com/coq4ev
Old 25th November 2016, 06:46 AM
Love song H-Initiate

X JAPAN will attend Kouhaku at this year

http://www.tokyohive.com/article/201...haku-announced
Old 7th December 2016, 10:55 AM
No way to say Initiate

I went to YOSHIKI's classical concert 2 days ago in Osaka. It was so awesome I totally love YOSHIKI and X JAPAN and I feel so happy I have seen them 'both'. I think I am a big lucky to live the same time with YOSHIKI and X JAPAN

ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2012-2013 A ~WAKE UP~. Dec 29/30/31, 2012. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~. Apr 13/14, 2013. Saitama Super Arena, Saitama.
ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~. July 27/28, 2013. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~MADE IN JAPAN~. May 22, 2016. XEBIO Arena, Sendai.
ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~MADE IN JAPAN~. July 18, 2016. Osaka-Jo Hall, Osaka.
ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2016-2017 A『Just the beginning -20-』. Dec 29, 2016. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』. July 15/17, 2017. Osaka-Jo Hall, Osaka
ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』. January 9, 2018. ROHM Theatre, Kyoto
Old 7th December 2016, 11:14 AM
Love song H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by YUKARI View Post
I went to YOSHIKI's classical concert 2 days ago in Osaka. It was so awesome I totally love YOSHIKI and X JAPAN and I feel so happy I have seen them 'both'. I think I am a big lucky to live the same time with YOSHIKI and X JAPAN
Glad to hear that you enjoyed show! Hope I will be able to see X JAPAN one day
Old 16th December 2016, 12:29 PM
Love song H-Initiate

"LA Venus" song from "We Are X" movie nominated for Oscar о_О

http://www.oscars.org/news/91-origin...vie-2016-oscar
Old 17th December 2016, 12:47 AM

Wow I wouldn't have expected that ever. O.O I so would love to see the movie!
Old 17th December 2016, 08:39 PM
Love song H-Initiate

NHK SONGS 17th Dec 2016 with La Venus
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCXOC9lq3QU
Old 21st December 2016, 10:38 AM
Love song H-Initiate

X JAPAN will perform La Venus and Silent Jealousy at Music Station Super Live 2016 and Kurenai at Kouhaku
Old 28th February 2017, 09:19 PM

Someone going to Wembley btw? I'm going together with a friend who is also a member here.
I'm so excited! I always wanted to see them live as a teenager and wouldn't have thought to ever be able to. <3 And there even is a signing session on friday. <3

They also just posted a link for a new song, it's so beautiful: https://www.yahoo.com/music/song-pre...165116535.html
And an acoustic version of La Venus: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/vi...dtrack-w468311

Last edited by Chibi-Chan; 28th February 2017 at 09:24 PM.
Old 5th March 2017, 05:36 PM

I went to the concert yesterday. It really was amazing! Easily the best one I ever attended. They first showed a Wembley edition of the film, which was great and very emotional (I cried) and was about an hour long (and a half? Can't really remember because the opening of the concert with Rusty Nail right after the film ended was so great that I didn't looked at my phone) and then they played until 11 pm. Minus the time between the show and the first encore as well as the first and second encore, it must have been a show almost 3 (2 and a half?) hours long.
Even though I was standing all the time, I didn't got tired and not once wanted to sit down. They interacted a lot with the fans. Yoshiki made fun of themselves apologizing for the delay of the new album and after naming a few reasons saying "yes every excuese is welcome". The way he said that was very sweet. He then continued saying that it is really almost 99% finished and just one thing missing: they wanted to record the fans voices for a new song. So Toshi teached us how to sing. It was very emotional.
During another part Yoshiki sat at the piano, asking Toshi if he wanted to say something, Toshi seemed a little confused and asked "Say something?" and Yoshiki replied "Yes you wanted to say something". Toshi joked "Say anything?" and the fans were cheering, so Yoshiki started to play it on the piano and we were all singing together with Toshi.
Every member also had their solo parts, especially amazing was Sugizo on the violin.
I had to cry a few times because they played so many songs I wanted to hear live since I was 12 and though I would never be able to.
Furthermore they if course didn't forget Hide and Taiji, especially Hide was seen on the screen a few times. ;_; I cried again. lol
There was also the 3rd movement of Art of Life. It was very moving. I so love Art of Life! ♡
If course there were also a lot of energetic parts which were amazing and countless "We are X" moments.
It was pretty obvious that the show ment a lot to them, they all seemed very moved and I had the feeling they wanted to make the delay of the show and album up to us fans, since you were able to buy a tshirt PLUS a limited edition of the film soundtrack for just 30£. This is a very fair price I think.

Then there also was a signing session on friday I went to. It was very special to me since I was able to talk to Yoshiki and he praised me for my Japanese. I told him that the music of X was very important to me since my childhood and that tomorrow a dream becomes true and thanked him. Japanese people are easily to impress most of the time with just saying "arigatou", but since Yoshiki told me my Japanese was great and he interacted with me, I was very happy. ♡

Oh and a lot of Japanese fans came to London for the concert, also a lot of older ones in cosplay. It was great to see so many old fans!

If anyone is interested, I made 4 videos or so, they are just a few seconds long because I don't like recording that much during a concert since I'm not really able to comcentrate on the show then, but if anyone wants me to upload them I happily share. =)
I also made a few photos if someone wants to see them. Even though I was pretty far away and there isn't that much to see.

Last edited by Chibi-Chan; 6th March 2017 at 02:19 AM.
Old 6th March 2017, 09:50 AM
Love song H-Initiate

^ thank you for report! It's very touching) All copies of movie soundtrack was sold out at HMV where was signing session

Hope one day they'll come here

there is 210min video of this live at JPS
http://jpopsuki.eu/torrents.php?id=2...rrentid=317896
Old 6th March 2017, 10:37 AM

^Ah yeah I read somewhere that some people had to get a paper signed because there weren't enough copies. As far as I catched the situation from what the security was talking, there were a lotbof people who didn't got a ticket for the signing session but they let them line up behind everyone else. So I guess that's why?

Someone filmed the whole thing? Wow that must be exhausting. Is the quality any good?
Old 6th March 2017, 05:39 PM
Love song H-Initiate

oh that was nice to allow more people attend session

video is 30Gb hdtv-ts. I didn't download it yet
Old 7th March 2017, 07:32 PM

^ah ok, it's the WOWOW live broadcast that's up. Btw, its freeleech atm! =)
Old 9th March 2017, 09:41 AM
Love song H-Initiate

WeAreX Soundtrack hits top 10 on the iTunes Soundtrack Chart in 17 countries (France, Italy, Russia, Sweden, Netherlands, Finland, Mexico, Japan, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Macau, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam). The album also reaches top 10 on the iTunes Album chart in 9 countries.

Last edited by Aderianu; 9th March 2017 at 07:48 PM.

Tags
x japan, yoshiki