[News] 47 prefectures tour - Page 8 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 19th August 2023, 03:07 PM
Love song H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrtwb View Post
attended the Osaka Day 1 (18/8/2023) and i got on stage as one of the lucky boy!!! never would I have thought that would happen but it didn’t!!!
Wow!! That should be the fan experience ever
Old 19th August 2023, 03:44 PM
INSPIRE Initiate

^ wow thats rly cool!!
also nice that she added fairyland to the setlist, was it the only change you noticed?
Old 20th August 2023, 05:38 AM
Initiate

fairyland was the only additional song added to the original setlist. not sure about the 19th.
Power of Music ~20th Anniversary~, 7th Apr (6) & 8th Apr 2018 (7)
Countdown Live 2019 - 2020 ~Promised Land~, 31st Dec 2019 (8)
25th Anniversary Live, 8th Apr 2023 (9)
25th Anniversary Live Tour, 18th Aug 2023 (10) — Act 1 Osaka, LUCKY BOY!!!
25th Anniversary Live Tour, 23 Mar (11) & 24 Mar 2024— Act 3 Final (Okinawa)
Old 20th August 2023, 02:54 PM
Two of us Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris85 View Post
I didn't say that. Probably there wouldn't be much difference.
I could enjoy the live instruments at some artists club performances, you could clearly hear the difference, but at Ayu shows I've never had that feeling.
I might be wrong though, gotta experience her show without the band.
So are you then saying having a live band is 'wasted' (once the material has been transferred to disc) because it doesn't sound all that much different than the album?

If that's the case, then this has to be a live thing (at a venue) vs what it might sound like after sound engineers have spent weeks mixing the audio for a DVD/blu-ray release. It's the same source material, but obviously playback will sound very different on a 2-speaker home system vs a live venue which has...a few dozens? You can't replicate that, and it *will* sound different no matter what.
Old 21st August 2023, 02:42 PM
LIMIT Initiate

Anyone can advise how to ballot for ayu's tickets from overseas?

I'm hoping to get 2 tickets for 15 Oct at Hiroshima but really hit with all the blockers when trying to create an eplus account and have no avail at the following middleman service.

have tried register for TeamAyu App but the app cannot be downloaded overseas...

at wits end trying to get a ticket for ayu

Quote:
Originally Posted by visionfactory View Post
Buy through ePlus

https://eplus.jp/sf/search?block=tru...82%86%E3%81%BF

with a middleman service like Neokyo.com
Old 21st August 2023, 04:33 PM
WONDERLAND Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvit View Post
Anyone can advise how to ballot for ayu's tickets from overseas?

I'm hoping to get 2 tickets for 15 Oct at Hiroshima but really hit with all the blockers when trying to create an eplus account and have no avail at the following middleman service.

have tried register for TeamAyu App but the app cannot be downloaded overseas...

at wits end trying to get a ticket for ayu
You don´t need the app to ballot for tickets. If you are overseas you get the link to ballot via email. But the lottery for act 2 is over already.

Maybe you can try the mu-mo lottery, they are standing seats, but Hiroshima is available
https://shop.mu-mo.net/avx/sv/tourDe...3%81%bf_TICKET

Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
25th Anniversary Live Tour ~ Beisia Culture Hall Gunma ~ 04.11.2023
Old 24th August 2023, 03:13 AM
LIMIT Initiate

thanks a lot angel, you've been most helpful here and in the other thread

japan is really a market for domestic consumer! I've tried all the credit cards I owned to found out they accept only payment on japan issued credit card or payment in physical shop...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~angel*ayumi~ View Post
You don´t need the app to ballot for tickets. If you are overseas you get the link to ballot via email. But the lottery for act 2 is over already.

Maybe you can try the mu-mo lottery, they are standing seats, but Hiroshima is available
https://shop.mu-mo.net/avx/sv/tourDe...3%81%bf_TICKET
Old 24th August 2023, 03:43 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

Quote:
japan is really a market for domestic consumer! I've tried all the credit cards I owned to found out they accept only payment on japan issued credit card or payment in physical shop...
indeed, one of the most closed markets.. i want to buy another dvd/bd player but on Amazon Brazil I can only get Sony ones (which are pretty difficult to region unlock - expect that from a japanese company), i'll probably have to get it from another retailer

talking about the tour, did u guys see her ig stories today? she shared some professional photos from the show, i didn't see the band but dont u think that maybe theyre beside the stage or behind some screen?
Old 24th August 2023, 07:50 AM
appears Initiate

Quote:
thanks a lot angel, you've been most helpful here and in the other thread

International fans have a different application process than those who reside in Japan. Look out for lottery announcements and scroll down, there’s a separate link to register. Pick the dates you’d want to attend. You’ll be charged for the dates you pick. You’ll know if you win or not when you check the website. When you win, you won’t know what seat(s) you’ll have. When I went to the venue, I picked up my tickets and found out my seat #. You’ll have to show your passport based on the name you registered for the tickets. Hope this helps and good luck!! Yes and I agree, look out for standing opportunities. Keep checking the TA updates on the app and emails from TA.

Lucky to the person who got the opportunity to go onstage. I should have made a poster with the U.S. flag, maybe I could’ve gone up too
Old 24th August 2023, 07:55 AM
appears Initiate

Quote:
attended the Osaka Day 1 (18/8/2023) and i got on stage as one of the lucky boy!!! never would I have thought that would happen but it did!!!

she also added fairyland in the medley section right before Unite! i miss her already!
So lucky share pictures!! Can we (fans) connect on Instagram? Karma.is.my.friend

Also, no live bands. I was disappointed. I’ve been to a lot of concerts and they are the key to make the songs sound more unique and LIVE. However, there could be reasons why she decided not to have them. Maybe due to budget and availability to attend all performances? I know she’ll have the live band again for larger venues like countdown live or maybe Tokyo.
Old 24th August 2023, 10:54 AM
WONDERLAND Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by pchan1986 View Post
International fans have a different application process than those who reside in Japan. Look out for lottery announcements and scroll down, there’s a separate link to register. Pick the dates you’d want to attend. You’ll be charged for the dates you pick. You’ll know if you win or not when you check the website. When you win, you won’t know what seat(s) you’ll have. When I went to the venue, I picked up my tickets and found out my seat #. You’ll have to show your passport based on the name you registered for the tickets. Hope this helps and good luck!! Yes and I agree, look out for standing opportunities. Keep checking the TA updates on the app and emails from TA.
I think the only japanese payment problem is for the mu-mo lottery seats.
Alltough livepocket also is a credit card killer, it blocked 2 of my cards and I need the help of a friend to ballot.

Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
Old 24th August 2023, 12:32 PM
Love song H-Initiate

photos that show stage screen

and a few with encore outfit
Old 24th August 2023, 09:05 PM
Endless sorrow Initiate

Buying tickets for act 2?

Hi everyone.

After many years I'm finally coming back to Ayu. I hope to see her this fall (Oct/Nov) for Act 2. I understand I missed Team Ayu presale, does anyone know how I can get tickets?

I looked at Celga and Yahoo JP auction but could only find goods, no tickets to get a middleman to buy for me.

My Mu-Mo account registration was rejected because I don't have a Japanese address.

You don't know how beautiful you are. ♡

Set by ownsarai.

Old 24th August 2023, 09:13 PM
Endless sorrow Initiate

Actually, I got pretty far for mu-mo, I went to apply for the tickets, but payment is rejected because I don't have a Japanese issued credit card or address

Set by ownsarai.

Old 24th August 2023, 09:29 PM
WONDERLAND Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by zellyx View Post

I looked at Celga and Yahoo JP auction but could only find goods, no tickets to get a middleman to buy for me.
You won´t find tickets on Yahoo. Tickets are mostly digital and the ones that are in ticket form I think won´t be issused until a few days before the show. (plus Japan is getting very strict against re-sale of tickets) You could try mu-mo sale maybe through a middleman (dunno if that will work) or try the official AnyPASS re-sale (this also will only be possible a few days prior to the show and I don´t know if you can register with a non-japanese phone)

Old 25th August 2023, 04:00 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

stage photos are good, it love it when they use larger screens, and they look bigger especially on a smaller stage like this

i still have hopes that for Tokyo (CDL) they'll bring back the band, it looks like something is missing when i see only her and the dancers

Last edited by brener; 25th August 2023 at 04:07 AM.
Old 25th August 2023, 06:12 AM
ANGEL'S SONG Initiate

^ ^ I registered myself in AnyPASS with my chilean telephone number, so yes you can!

My first J-pop cover album is out on Spotify! Please check it out!
Old 26th August 2023, 12:07 AM
Two of us Initiate

Thank you for these, Aderianu, they're amazing! She looks like she belongs on that stage.
Old 26th August 2023, 08:58 PM
Endless sorrow Initiate

So, it sounds like if you miss the TA lottery, you need to get lucky with a ticket through AnyPASS re-sale just a few days before the concert? lol this is crazy. I guess I could book my trip to Japan when there's a few dates, don't plan on making it to her tour this year, and then just cross my fingers I get a ticket while I'm there + change my hotel and transport plans...

Set by ownsarai.

Old 27th August 2023, 01:10 AM
Daybreak Guardian

Quote:
attended the Osaka Day 1 (18/8/2023) and i got on stage as one of the lucky boy!!! never would I have thought that would happen but it did!!!

she also added fairyland in the medley section right before Unite! i miss her already!
NO WAY! I'm so happy for you! I was one of the lucky boys in Osaka on the 19th I never thought this would happen, especially not on my very first concert.

It was literally the greatest experience of my life. I can't believe I got to hug her after the performance And she's so gorgeous in person, even more than I imagined!