New album 'Party Queen' out 03/21 information thread [IX] - Page 16 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 17th March 2012, 07:01 PM
Rock'n'Roll Circus Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by microphone View Post
I'll kill you
um, kill who for what, beatrix kiddo?

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる
Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
Arena Tour 2013: A BEST LIVE
Arena Tour 2015: Cirque de Minuit
Arena Tour 2016: MADE IN JAPAN

You can find me on the gram: https://www.instagram.com/b_utifulfighter/
Old 17th March 2012, 07:05 PM
I am... Initiate

Little ayu ready? is pressed and tries to hide it by talking down to people. Cute.
Old 17th March 2012, 07:06 PM
fairyland Initiate

Honestly, I don't think that being a true fan means that you like and accept everything that an artist does. If they changes drastically from who they used to be, and the person that you fell in love with, its understandable that as a fan its hard to keep loving them. I mean, if you were a huge fan of a singer because they never used sex in their image and had a huge amount of respect for that, then the singer goes and does the opposite, its not wrong for the fan to be upset.

I haven't liked what Ayu's been doing as much as I used to since the release of RnRC. That was when I started to "doubt" Ayu. I don't hate her, and I still love all her old stuff, but I just can't get into the majority of what she's been doing. Its not that she uses sex or anything, I am a fan of many artists that use sex to sell music, I just don't like what I'm seeing and hearing. Plus, I feel she's been saying a lot of stuff that isn't true. Again, I don't blame her, she is allowed to change, but I don't have to like it.

Old 17th March 2012, 07:07 PM
Connected Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayu_ready? View Post
whenever I look at her stuff now and then I just can't really believe that this and this

are the same person
and it's not only about the covers

surely the change is inevetable, but I just do not know my own attitude to her now. she was special in everything, but now she seems to be like everyone else...
it feels like she has become...empty?
I still love her though...

fans kill me now.
I think most older fans would agree to you. But as for me, I still feel the old ayu in her songs. Though her voice have changed a little also (I prefer Duty era, always find her voice more sexy in that album) 1 thing I dont like her recently is her overreacting facial expression and hand gesture... kinda ruin the image >.< (eg. Mirrorcle world and HBYR PV)
Music wise, I still like most of her songs =) and that is a good thing, if not I would have drop her already ^^

Old 17th March 2012, 07:10 PM

I've been a fan since 2000, so I'm an "older fan" but I just embrace the new changes, styles, and concepts; HOWEVER, fan =/= stan. NOT at all. I do possess certain "stan" qualities, but I'm not crazy. I don't like Eyes, Smoke, Magic at all. Or Will for that matter. I don't think that, in order to be a fan, you need to like EVERYTHING. But it does help to have an open mind.

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる

Old 17th March 2012, 07:14 PM
I am... Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by happiholic★ View Post
Honestly, I don't think that being a true fan means that you like and accept everything that an artist does. If they changes drastically from who they used to be, and the person that you fell in love with, its understandable that as a fan its hard to keep loving them. I mean, if you were a huge fan of a singer because they never used sex in their image and had a huge amount of respect for that, then the singer goes and does the opposite, its not wrong for the fan to be upset.

I haven't liked what Ayu's been doing as much as I used to since the release of RnRC. That was when I started to "doubt" Ayu. I don't hate her, and I still love all her old stuff, but I just can't get into the majority of what she's been doing. Its not that she uses sex or anything, I am a fan of many artists that use sex to sell music, I just don't like what I'm seeing and hearing. Plus, I feel she's been saying a lot of stuff that isn't true. Again, I don't blame her, she is allowed to change, but I don't have to like it.
I don't think anyone considers people like you not to be true fans. You voice your opinion respectfully and in an understandable manner, I honestly don't see anything wrong with your posts in particular. There's nothing wrong with disliking something as long as people stay civil and respectful.

It's people that constantly have to point out things they personally do not enjoy as gigantic mistakes, call them objectively horrible, obnoxiously do it every time they can and include things that can be taken as insults, either directed at Ayumi, members of her team or other fans who enjoy it, that are just plain annoying though.
Old 17th March 2012, 07:19 PM
Pray H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by isthisLOL? View Post
I don't think anyone considers people like you not to be true fans. You voice your opinion respectfully and in an understandable manner, I honestly don't see anything wrong with your posts in particular. There's nothing wrong with disliking something as long as people stay civil and respectful.

It's people that constantly have to point out things they personally do not enjoy as gigantic mistakes, call them objectively horrible, obnoxiously do it every time they can and include things that can be taken as insults, either directed at Ayumi, members of her team or other fans who enjoy it, that are just plain annoying though.
This, so many times I can't stand it when people do that.

Koumori has been wifed by me

Old 17th March 2012, 07:25 PM
GREEN Initiate

I don't know if I can agree with that statement.
You can't really go yourself a fan if you haven't liked a certain ayumi since Next Level (or insert album here).
It's different if say you don't like some stuff but like other things... but to flat out say something like:
I haven't liked anything since I am... is ridiculous. I mean you don't have to like anything else, true. But that does not make you a fan of Ayumi, it makes you a fan of the album I am.
Old 17th March 2012, 07:25 PM
SURREAL Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavenly View Post
Sorry, my mistake.
Here's a MF link.
I like what you did with the begin of the track, but I don't like that the 'vocal remover' effect is so obvious during Timmy's part. Can't blame u for that, it's very hard to remove his vocals.
( + 128kbps sharing = )

Though, thanks for the effort!!!

I wonder when the lyrics for NaNaNa come out btw. Curious to know what the first line is ayu sings. (the heavily auto tuned part)
Old 17th March 2012, 07:27 PM
fairyland Initiate

Quote:

I feel like I am obnoxious I feel sometimes I'm the only one who doesn't like Timmy in the least and by saying so I'm being rude, though I do credit him for the amazing songs Brilliante and the next LOVE. And I think Ayu's vocals are superb on this album thanks to him. I dunno, these days I'm just on the fence with Ayu. I feel like her stuff always needs to "grow" on me.

EDIT: @TeamAyu2004: Well, I am... is a long time ago and a bit of an exaggeration. Also, I don't think anyone has said that they haven't liked a single thing Ayu has done since I am... I would say that about 60% of what Ayu has done since RnRC isn't amazing to me, but 40% is. Also, previous to this, I spent a lot of money on her, buying albums and tours and such. She was my #1 singer, but now that she's not I don't have any ill feelings towards her. If someone were saying things like "I hope Ayu dies in a fire because everything that she touches is crap, but I'm still a fan!!" then I'd be skeptical. I love Ayu as a whole, and when I call myself a fan, its because I've taken everything she's done into consideration. No other singer gives me the tingly feeling that Ayu does, not even my current #1 Kuu. At least, not as strongly as Ayu does, or in the same way. I've seen people who dislike the majority of Kuu's music but love her, and I think they can be fans. It depends on the person.

Last edited by happiholic★; 17th March 2012 at 07:38 PM.
Old 17th March 2012, 07:28 PM
Love song H-Initiate

Quote:
Honestly, I don't think that being a true fan means that you like and accept everything <>
I think that being a true fan means that you dont want to hurt your favorite artist.
thats normal, that people dont like something
but some of them think, that they definetely need to tell all the rude things, that came to their heads to Ayu and Timmy

as for trucks %) bad and scandal photos maybe some kind of promotion... and thats better than nothing.
Old 17th March 2012, 07:29 PM

Quote:

Yes, this, thank you

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる

Old 17th March 2012, 07:32 PM
SURREAL Initiate

Quote:
And I think Ayu's vocals are superb on this album thanks to him.
What do you exactly mean by this if you don't mind me asking?
Old 17th March 2012, 07:34 PM

Random, but in Tell me why, I LOVE the part after the bridge where she sings "Nande sou yatte kanashii me de muriyariiiiiiiiiiiii..." and holds the note. Ahhhh eargasm.

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる

Old 17th March 2012, 07:36 PM
Replace Initiate

Quote:
Little ayu ready? is pressed and tries to hide it by talking down to people. Cute.
I didn't even attempted to talk down, it's your strategy usually (calling people douchebags and idiots, I remember, and you talking about 'insults'? like, REALLY?), not mine, I'm not gonna even violate the copyright lol

your miserpretations of my opinion always sound so beautiful, yes, but everytime I see them I hope you'd invented something new, you are getting predictable, dude

I guess when you get the title of 'saint AHS judge' I'll finally be able to understand why you like to 'categorize' people so much and have this lot of self-assurance

I do not understand how 'empty' can be an offensive word. it's not even close to anything being offensive

TeamAyu2004 I have never ever said anything like this

P.S. happiholic★ it's just that isthisLOL? is particulary angered with me only, because I never share his philosophy or praise him like the others do, you know?

Last edited by ayu_ready?; 17th March 2012 at 07:45 PM.
Old 17th March 2012, 07:43 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinix View Post
I think most older fans would agree to you. But as for me, I still feel the old ayu in her songs. Though her voice have changed a little also (I prefer Duty era, always find her voice more sexy in that album) 1 thing I dont like her recently is her overreacting facial expression and hand gesture... kinda ruin the image >.< (eg. Mirrorcle world and HBYR PV)
Music wise, I still like most of her songs =) and that is a good thing, if not I would have drop her already ^^
I am not an old fan per se, but I have never been so disappointed about a PV until I watch NaNaNa and Shake It. This is really sad because I never thought this would happen.
Old 17th March 2012, 07:43 PM
count down Initiate

I really remove all the **** interludes in this album sans taskebab and change the setlist to:

- Party queen
- Sparkle
- NaNaNa
- Lady Dyamite
- Sexy little things
- Shake It
- taskebab
- call
- Letter
- reminds me
- Return Road
- Tell me why
- the next LOVE
- Eyes, Smoke, Magic
- how beautiful you are

& we'd 16 tracks! this will beat (m)u for me

YAYAYAYA GAGAGAGA DADADADA WOWOWOWO

Old 17th March 2012, 07:45 PM
fairyland Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayJason View Post
What do you exactly mean by this if you don't mind me asking?
Well, the first time I heard Brilliante I noticed that she was doing more unique things with her vocals, and it was the song she did with him. At first it was off-putting because I thought that she was doing things that she's not comfortable with. However, with Party Queen I've noticed that her singing has become stronger she's been doing a lot more with it, and the only thing that's really changed from her last albums to this one is Timmy. I know that he's an opera singer, if I'm not mistaken, and I feel like he's probably been giving her some singing tips. He's influenced a lot of stuff, and I think her singing ability is one of them.

@Aderianu: I agree that people shouldn't voice their opinions in a rude way, but they are entitled to them. I'm not a huge fan of Party Queen, but I'm not going to say bad things about Ayu. And if I do, its only in a joking tone. Because I know Ayu did her best and she's happy with it.

Old 17th March 2012, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterballoon View Post
I really remove all the **** interludes in this album sans taskebab and change the setlist to:

- Party queen
- Sparkle
- NaNaNa
- Lady Dyamite
- Sexy little things
- Shake It
- taskebab
- call
- Letter
- reminds me
- Return Road
- Tell me why
- the next LOVE
- Eyes, Smoke, Magic
- how beautiful you are

& we'd 16 tracks! this will beat (m)u for me
^^That would be perfect, except for me, I'd take out the next LOVE and Eyes, Smoke, Magic, and maybe replace them with INSPIRE (after Sparkle or NaNaNa maybe) and JEWEL (after Tell me why).

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる

Old 17th March 2012, 07:51 PM
count down Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN View Post
^^That would be perfect, except for me, I'd take out the next LOVE and Eyes, Smoke, Magic, and maybe replace them with INSPIRE (after Sparkle or NaNaNa maybe) and JEWEL (after Tell me why).
actually.. yeah

i just think if i had to remove anything it had to be those interludes; i mean they served 0 purpose, i don't think they helped in the transition this time. like seriously, that first 5 seconds of "a cup of tea" was a jarring "transition" from Tell me why

YAYAYAYA GAGAGAGA DADADADA WOWOWOWO

Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, how beautiful you are, party queen, taskebab