New album 'Party Queen' out 03/21 information thread [III] - Page 9 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12th February 2012, 03:25 PM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayumisrael View Post
The kuu fans are probably spoiled because kuu released an album with 19 songs with 2 interludes, though I will say that it's really hard to listen to such an album all the way through. I usually arrive to Slow and skip to ESCALATE. I heard it in full just the first time... I'm starting to think that too long albums aren't good, the good thing is a lot of new songs. But yeah, not all of them are great.

It really depends on how good the songs are. In ayu's album if it's true that there will be 4 interludes then there will be 8 completely new songs still (taking hbya and PQ off).
Imo JAPONESQUE would be way better without songs like Brave, Everyday, You're not alone as they reek of fillers and are barely b-side material. Now while saying quality over quantity is pretty dumb, as obviously the quality standards are different for everyone, it seems to me that Ayu picks her songs very carefully and isn't going to throw in a song just for the sake of having more tracks on the album. I'd always pay more money for perfection that Memorial Address was than for an album with 20 songs and 20 PVs which I barely like.

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 12th February 2012, 03:30 PM
July 1st Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper View Post
this post. it was page ago, guyzzzz.
i knew these pics, but i didn't know which ones were for which song ^^

Old 12th February 2012, 03:36 PM
until that Day… Initiate

LOL we all thought that u guys were talking about the actual PV preview screencaps.
so it's the setting pics.
Old 12th February 2012, 03:51 PM
GREEN Initiate

^ i don't know... just from the pictures the PV's look dull.
I try not to think about what everythings going to be like till I actually watch/hear it.
Otherwise I might be disappointed... although I never really care for ayumi's PV's anyways...
Old 12th February 2012, 07:12 PM
As if.. Initiate

ayufans is my simple opinion, I'm no troll, I like ayumi. That is all. You should respect different opinions,if i argue something different doesn't mean that i am a troll.
for : TeamAyu2004 , Heavenly Zerase, njanjayrp, ayumisrael , stivenoto

"""""""""2"If I Were troll would say:

"JAPONESQUE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>P ARTY QUEEN
It's Obvious
Japonesque is LEGENDARY ALBUM . Party queen is a ****"""""""""""""""""""""""""

"The quality is more importend as the quantity!" with great respect but that just say it because the album has a few track. If we take "The quality is more importend as the quantity!" Ayumi has released many irrelevant things throughout her career and you just buy it lol

Last edited by ilovekodaa; 12th February 2012 at 07:25 PM.
Old 12th February 2012, 07:13 PM
glitter Initiate

how can you even say JAPONESQUE >>> PARTY QUEEN when one of them is not even out yet.

I've seen you trollin' before, not surprised you're a troll lol GORDA PASIVAAAA
Old 12th February 2012, 07:24 PM
Endless sorrow Initiate

the pictures from the pv shooting look so interesting. Curious to see the pv's!

You don't know how beautiful you are. ♡

Set by ownsarai.

Old 12th February 2012, 07:26 PM
As if.. Initiate

SURREAL__RAINBOW... You should read it right.
Old 12th February 2012, 07:26 PM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovekodaa View Post

"The quality is more importend as the quantity!" with great respect but that just say it because the album has a few track. If we take "The quality is more importend as the quantity!" Ayumi has released many irrelevant things throughout her career and you just buy it lol
So did many others. For a Japanese market that's nothing strange. They'll keep releasing stuff as long as it's selling. We have no issues with people thinking differently. If you think that an album with 10-11 new tracks isn't worth the money then don't buy it, if you want everyone to know that, at least explain yourself ^^ as I fail to understand your logic every time.

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 12th February 2012, 07:30 PM
glitter Initiate

That's what you always say xD here or outside, you're the troll who says things like that all the time

But meh.
Old 12th February 2012, 07:32 PM
Dolls Initiate

I want to know which one is interludes cause I don't wanna listen to interlude and think "Oh, this is gonna be a good one... Damn, 1,20... it's not a song" XDDDDDDDD
Old 12th February 2012, 07:39 PM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
SURREAL__RAINBOW... You should read it right.
Maybe you should work on your English first

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper View Post
I want to know which one is interludes cause I don't wanna listen to interlude and think "Oh, this is gonna be a good one... Damn, 1,20... it's not a song" XDDDDDDDD
I think the length of the tracks will prolly help you out and you'll know the moment you see the file sizes.

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 12th February 2012, 07:40 PM
forgiveness Initiate

I'm actually (for my first time ever as an Ayu fan) thinking of cancelling my order. Naturally I will do nothing until I get some previews/leaks, covers and get to know what's inside this special CD+3DVD+Blu-ray box... But after listening to hbya, Party Queen and Happening Here I must say that I have no good feeling for this album at all so far. All those three songs will I never listen to again if I can choose. I might end up with not having this CD (and I'm one of those crazy collectors) if the rest of the albums songs follows the same pattern as those three songs. And to think that it will be 4 interludes. Only 8 more new songs thats can save this album for me. And... that's almost only half of the albums total amount of songs.

Only future will tell if I end up buying this album or not (I really really really hope the rest of the album will prove my guts wrong and I end up to love love love it).

[Video] Key ~eternal tie ver.~_______LJ Blog________[Video] A History
[BIG SALE! Ayu CDs/DVDs/Goods/Ayupans and more!]
AHS married to Maro
~13/1-2010~

Spoiler:
We had such a nice time. We started dating in t2m PV, took it slow you know, let our love grow. Then it got really serious in 2008. Then after AT2009 we moved in together. It was lovely. Then on AT2010 he asked me to marry him. He was such a sweet. And Ayu gave us our blessings. She was also such a sweet. Now me and Maro are such a sweets together. Aaaw, how time flies.
Old 12th February 2012, 07:43 PM
As if.. Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SURREAL__RAINBOW View Post
That's what you always say xD here or outside, you're the troll who says things like that all the time

But meh.
?????
Old 12th February 2012, 08:02 PM
Dolls Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissElin_ View Post
I'm actually (for my first time ever as an Ayu fan) thinking of cancelling my order. Naturally I will do nothing until I get some previews/leaks, covers and get to know what's inside this special CD+3DVD+Blu-ray box... But after listening to hbya, Party Queen and Happening Here I must say that I have no good feeling for this album at all so far. All those three songs will I never listen to again if I can choose. I might end up with not having this CD (and I'm one of those crazy collectors) if the rest of the albums songs follows the same pattern as those three songs. And to think that it will be 4 interludes. Only 8 more new songs thats can save this album for me. And... that's almost only half of the albums total amount of songs.

Only future will tell if I end up buying this album or not (I really really really hope the rest of the album will prove my guts wrong and I end up to love love love it).
That's thinking kinda reminds me of some gag where someone was counting something (i dont remember anything really, it was something old) and there was like 10 cookies and someone said that 3 and 2 is very close to 5 so "this is your halth of the cookie jar" (it was something diffrent, but the moral is the same) - if you keep being negative about it, you'll find that every song might ruin the album... I think, maybe (for me) (miss)understood was perfect, but then it's a after-thinking and all of her albums have some mistakes/weak points. But thats the music, she will not make new songs THAT EVERYONE will love it. Maybe I will dislike this album? Who cares, she is still recording, and maybe next time it will be "my song". I remember when I was VERY positive about RnRC and it came out... "meh". I loved 2 songs and one single, lol, but still, i keep being positive That's not needling you or sth cause I see what you wrote after that xD I just think that we will see, and the future is near, and the future is bright! XD
Old 12th February 2012, 09:19 PM
Daybreak Initiate

Return Road is shot in that old factory by the Thames, that's a world heritage site! (Or at least a 'British heritage' site, they can't demolish that building). How cool!
Old 12th February 2012, 09:32 PM
Lelio Protector

Quote:
ayufans is my simple opinion, I'm no troll, I like ayumi. That is all. You should respect different opinions,if i argue something different doesn't mean that i am a troll.
for : TeamAyu2004 , Heavenly Zerase, njanjayrp, ayumisrael , stivenoto

"""""""""2"If I Were troll would say:

"JAPONESQUE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>P ARTY QUEEN
It's Obvious
Japonesque is LEGENDARY ALBUM . Party queen is a ****"""""""""""""""""""""""""

I understand what you mean but in order for people to not think that you are a troll, you need to simply change the attitude you post in and also not semi show you are in favor for someone specific. Also If you write that an album with 14 tracks (4 interludes and 10 songs) is not worth the money, at least explain more rather than just write 4 interludes, it doesn't worth the money.

You don't have to write history books but I think that a lot of people at least back up their opinions with explanations. You don't have to defent yourself, but also understand people who get a troll vibe from your posts.
Old 12th February 2012, 10:35 PM
As if.. Initiate

^I understand you ...
Old 12th February 2012, 10:42 PM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

^ ok that was beyond sad.

Follow me @njanjayrp

Last edited by njanjayrp; 12th February 2012 at 11:00 PM.
Old 12th February 2012, 11:02 PM
RED LINE ~for TA~ Initiate

Sorry if we got spoiled, but competition is competition. Im not saying Ayu needs to step it up, but if people want more from her, your arguments for quality over quantity dont really mean anything.

If it were true, I would have much rather had one song a year since 2007 rather than all the crap she gave us, but the world doesnt work that way.

Im actually happy that this album has a familiar format. I was never one to complain about her album formulas though, I like my diversity.

☆ bunnnniiiieeeesssss ☆

- The "New Artists You're Trying Out" Thread -

don't forget to spread the kuu

Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, how beautiful you are, party queen, taskebab