New album 'Party Queen' out 03/21 information thread [VI] - Page 10 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 3rd March 2012, 11:24 PM
July 1st Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by hidekirby View Post
It should be the real title of this arubamu!
What if "Drama Queen" is the title ayu was aiming at, but she didn't want to make it too obvious, so BAM! Party Queeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen. BXTCH IS A GENIUS.

Oh no I just called her a bxtch. AHS will be the death of me.
Old 3rd March 2012, 11:24 PM
Two of us Initiate

It's actually said on the website that the CD+2DVD edition included in the boxsets is the first press.
It would've been weird if not seeing the price anyway lol
Old 3rd March 2012, 11:30 PM
Rock'n'Roll Circus Initiate

^^ahh great, thanks for the confirmation!

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる
Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
Arena Tour 2013: A BEST LIVE
Arena Tour 2015: Cirque de Minuit
Arena Tour 2016: MADE IN JAPAN

You can find me on the gram: https://www.instagram.com/b_utifulfighter/
Old 3rd March 2012, 11:45 PM
fairyland Initiate

I don't even care about Timmy's original comments, I just don't think he should have tried to cover his comments up by saying he was drunk. IMO, he should have either stick by his comments or said "What I said was out of line" and not involved alcohol to save face.

I think that if Party Queen covers didn't look like they were done by a high schooler, but used the same concept and ideas, they would have been received better. I mean, I don't see the sadness that in her eyes that's supposed to be there, but I would have loved it the covers didn't look so amateur. I've waited so long to see Ayu looking sexy on an album cover!!!!

Last edited by happiholic★; 4th March 2012 at 12:03 AM.
Old 3rd March 2012, 11:54 PM
End of the World Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrenekoi View Post
If you think that non complaining about an album cover will open doors to massacre, I have to say u have a limited vision of world politics...

And if u disliked the product, just don't buy it. Nobody is forcing you and not buying something u disliked is the biggest complain u can make about it, cuz is the only one that trully afects the industry.

Even disliking the product don't really give u rights to disrespect the people behind it... And this is the major point here, a lot of people are using social media to make not so polite comments about the releases... Timmy got angered this time, Ayu got angered about it a lot in the past. If people are offending Ayu (and they do are sometimes), the most unprofessional Timmy looks replying to those people, it still shows how much passion and appreciation he has for his job, his friend Ayumi and the work put into her releases.

If u compleined to Ayu about the covers as polite as u was on your last post, Timmy could punch u on the face and I would still support him...
So its the fans fault that Timmy was whining like a little girl? I don't know what kind of comments forced his response but no matter, I would think that he or anyone representing an major artist like Ayu should have more tact and know how to stay professional in the face of criticism. If he can't stay professional, then he should definitely leave the commenting to Ayu since she knows how to get her point across without looking like an idiot. Similar to how your post lose all credibility by calling for people to be punched in the face, joking or not.

@isthisLOL? I read your blog, but I think the Step you/playboy correlation was farfetched. You really didn't need to add it because everything else you mentioned in the post supports your point.
Old 4th March 2012, 12:05 AM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yumsushi View Post
So its the fans fault that Timmy was whining like a little girl? I don't know what kind of comments forced his response but no matter, I would think that he or anyone representing an major artist like Ayu should have more tact and know how to stay professional in the face of criticism. If he can't stay professional, then he should definitely leave the commenting to Ayu since she knows how to get her point across without looking like an idiot. Similar to how your post lose all credibility by calling for people to be punched in the face, joking or not.

@isthisLOL? I read your blog, but I think the Step you/playboy correlation was farfetched. You really didn't need to add it because everything else you mentioned in the post supports your point.

It doesn't matter how wrong Timmy is, people who started complaining some times weren't right either... I can't see how people act as Timmy killed a puppy or two while nobody care that, AGAIN, the fans were totally out of their right of expressing themselves on very rude ways.

Last year a-nation... the MSta live... and now this... Can't get it. I'm starting to believe that Ayu's western fanbase is just plain retarted.

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Old 4th March 2012, 12:14 AM
GREEN Initiate

^ I have come to experience that the western fanbase is really hateful when it comes to Ayu. I have never experienced anything like it.
it's sad really..
I'm glad the western end of things isn't Ayumi's bigger fan base or she might of quite a long time ago.
Old 4th March 2012, 12:19 AM
End of the World Initiate

Quote:
It doesn't matter how wrong Timmy is, people who started complaining some times weren't right either... I can't see how people act as Timmy killed a puppy or two while nobody care that, AGAIN, the fans were totally out of their right of expressing themselves on very rude ways.

Last year a-nation... the MSta live... and now this... Can't get it. I'm starting to believe that Ayu's western fanbase is just plain retarted.
The word retarded is really inappropriate to use, I'll ignore your use of it for the moment and assume you meant no ill will and move on.

I disagree with you, Ayu and her team can't control an entire fanbase, but they can control how to deal with them. This is why artists have PR personnel who are trained and very well paid. He clearly has no such training and so he should not be speaking to her fans. Fans found his response offensive, and they have every right to be upset that some nobody was swearing at them and essentially calling them stupid for not understanding some deep concept for a poorly conceived project. I never said the fans were right if they were rude, I emphasized that he should have restraint and tact. You seem intent on defending his childish outburst, I don't know why. If anything, it seems like you are the one making a mountain out of a molehill by taking some deluded higher moral ground and painting this entire fanbase the same color.

Edit: weren't the fans that freaked out over a nation the Japanese fans?

Last edited by Yumsushi; 4th March 2012 at 12:23 AM.
Old 4th March 2012, 12:27 AM
SEASONS Initiate

Quote:
I'm starting to believe that Ayu's western fanbase is just plain retarted.
And that's not rude at all. Welcome to the team!

You know ayu is an adult, she doesn't need you to defend her everytime someone is saying something bad about her, nor she needs a drunk Tim to tweet.
Of course there is different ways to say things. But a lot of people are overreacting (both sides).

Peace.

edit:
Quote:
The word retarded is really inappropriate to use, I'll ignore your use of it for the moment and assume you meant no ill will and move on.

I disagree with you, Ayu and her team can't control an entire fanbase, but they can control how to deal with them. This is why artists have PR personnel who are trained and very well paid. He clearly has no such training and so he should not be speaking to her fans. Fans found his response offensive, and they have every right to be upset that some nobody was swearing at them and essentially calling them stupid for not understanding some deep concept for a poorly conceived project. I never said the fans were right if they were rude, I emphasized that he should have restraint and tact. You seem intent on defending his childish outburst, I don't know why. If anything, it seems like you are the one making a mountain out of a molehill by taking some deluded higher moral ground and painting this entire fanbase the same color.
Sometimes I wish I would be good at English because I could say beautiful things like this! Thank you, you spoke for me!

Last edited by hidekirby; 4th March 2012 at 12:30 AM.
Old 4th March 2012, 12:29 AM
Memorial address (take 2 version) Initiate

Quote:

If you narrow-minded asshats want to label me an antifan or what the hell ever because I criticize Ayu for something that I feel wasn't executed well, go right ahead. I don't need any validation from you. I know that my qualms are legitimate and if I had to choose being able to analyze her work from different angles or being a blindly-loyal stan that just wants to crawl up Ayu's ass and stay there, I'd choose to stay the way I am, any day of the week. It doesn't mean I'm negative. It means I have brain cells.

As far as Timmy's response on twitter goes, he's an absolute idiot for saying anything about it in the first place, and his "ohmygod I was sooo drunk" excuse is the oldest one in the book. Really now? Come on. Stick to your day job, Timmy. Oh wait, I forgot...you're not good at that, either.
Old 4th March 2012, 12:30 AM
I am... Initiate

Quote:
I don't think so actually. Playboy photoshoots usually have very high production qualities, they hire great photographers for them, make great sets and they tend to at least start off rather classy, but sexual. Just like STEP you. The photoshoot looked a whole lot like something that would appear in the clothed parts of Playboy. The Playboy comparison was no insult, though some people may think of it as one. I really respect some Playboy photographers for their work.
Old 4th March 2012, 12:48 AM
RED LINE ~for TA~ Initiate

I think it's pretty obvious that western fans would be more susceptible to negative comments....because for most of us, we go more out of our way to be fans compared to her eastern fanbase anyway.

It's something so small, but is so ingrained, it can manifest in many different ways.

and...Playboy photos are great In their relative world, they're quite classy.

I find the Timmy hate disconcerting. He's barely even done anything tbh...He hasn't even come near the level of Shuya yet imo.

AND he's bridged so many things...and talked to us, and he's never been anything but cool. And now, we figure out, oh, he's a real person with a big personality and opinions, and people can't even handle it.

Just like they probably can't handle Ayu is a real human being. She's not as plastic as she looks okay. Don't like her? idk, go away?

It's like, you know, I like Riri's music. But I hate that *****. So you know what I do? I don't follow her anywhere Distance, embrace it.

☆ bunnnniiiieeeesssss ☆

- The "New Artists You're Trying Out" Thread -

don't forget to spread the kuu

Last edited by emi♡; 4th March 2012 at 12:51 AM.
Old 4th March 2012, 12:59 AM

I don't think that there are more western haters AT ALL ... there are probably MORE haters in Japan...they don't just come to AHS. This is mostly a site for the western fans. I know, as fickle as people can be in Japan, especially regarding music, plenty of people are *****ing and complaining for no reason.

I'm #teamtimmy. tell these *****es lol

If you really think ayu would sell out NOW and resort to this image JUST to get better sales, you're not very bright. She doesn't care about her sales at this point, only her music and her fans.

FANS. NOT pseudo-fans.

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる

Old 4th March 2012, 01:02 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by isthisLOL? View Post
I'm still wondering how that special first press packaging actually looks like...so far all I've seen is seperate photos of the normally packaged CD+DVD and a seemingly normally packaged DVD, will there be some kind of box both are in?
I think they might be in some sort of shrinkwrappy sleeve deal but the size of a regular CD+DVD album and the size of a DVD are just too different...

Maybe the CD+DVD will have a cardboard outer case a la Mirrorcle World/Days/GREEN? That's the only way I can see them making the CD sized case and the DVD sized case work together.

Last edited by truehappiness; 4th March 2012 at 01:08 AM.
Old 4th March 2012, 01:05 AM
Born To Be... Initiate

Location: where the Sexy little things Sparkle and sing Love songs (California)
Quote:
Originally Posted by isthisLOL? View Post
I wrote an article on why exactly I like the cover and as a response to some of the arguments used against it on my new blog(ironically as my first post since I was really thinking about those covers a lot lately...) since I felt like I wasn't really able to express it right in here without offending people
http://boldlydelicious.wordpress.com...tans-real-mad/

Just a note: That post is not directed at everybody disliking the covers. I can understand and respect disliking them if you just genuinely think they don't look good.
Absolutely awesome read. I am so glad someone finally spelled it out for people who don't/didn't understand. Thank you so much for writing this, it really needed to be said.

♥sweet&simple♥
ღGraphic Junkies, UNITE!ღ
Old 4th March 2012, 01:11 AM

^^I agree, I enjoyed the article too.

I LOVE that she basically said this album is Duty part II. How ****ing amazing is that

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる

Old 4th March 2012, 01:17 AM
GREEN Initiate

I hope the songs a little bit more though.
I love duty. I think it is my 2nd fav album, but I want more dance tracks...
and.. I don't know.. i just feel like hurting myself after listening to the album, it is so sad!
Old 4th March 2012, 01:24 AM
glitter Initiate

LESS DRAMA AND MORE NEW INFO PLEASE.
Old 4th March 2012, 01:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamAyu2004 View Post
I hope the songs a little bit more though.
I love duty. I think it is my 2nd fav album, but I want more dance tracks...
and.. I don't know.. i just feel like hurting myself after listening to the album, it is so sad!
It'll definitely be a little dance-y, I think, but just Duty in terms of lyrical content and feelings of the album maybe?

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる

Old 4th March 2012, 01:28 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SURREAL__RAINBOW View Post
LESS DRAMA AND MORE NEW INFO PLEASE.
Unfortunately, I think we'll only be getting new info at around this time next week from the TA LIMITED PREVIEW unless they somehow tack on new PVs or have some other items to announce. (Actually, the Party Queen photobook and LIFE STYLE BOOK have yet to be announced on the official site beyond the 'planning' and they're still going to come out on March 21st...)
Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, how beautiful you are, party queen, taskebab