New album 'Party Queen' out 03/21 information thread [VI] - Page 4 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2nd March 2012, 09:48 PM
A Song for XX Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
I actually sort of feel the same way. The first three tracks are VERY Party Queen, but the album gets kind of dark sounding after taskebab. I really want to hear what she has in store for us!
I can't wait the hear the full album, it even release near my birthday that's even meaning to me, but never mind NL already released on my birthday LOL.

PS. OMG I forget to typing fans

"and how she end up with the last song, the song that I think she dedicated to her fans that's always love her and smile for her."

Last edited by Jester; 2nd March 2012 at 09:52 PM.
Old 2nd March 2012, 09:57 PM
SURREAL Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayu_ready? View Post
RayJason it is super funny how 2 people on the forum use absolutely identical ways of 'presenting their arguments' and stalking people. to prove their position is superior & right they keep using and recycling(eww) the same arguments, I have noticed. which include not only words of 'you're a stupid, you're an idiot, you don't know Ayu', 'you know nothing' (the mix of immature attitude&self-inefficiency, I assume)but also a typical complicated phrases of 'you have ignored my post', 'you have no logic' etc.
I know right! haha love this post!
Old 2nd March 2012, 10:00 PM
poker face Initiate

^ The article could have been written by an anti-Ayu reporter... unless there are specific sources that stated those events have actually happened, rumors will always be rumors

I didn't actually have tabloid covers in mind, but yeah those covers are cheaper looking than those.... The graphic designers of the covers didn't even look like they tried. I'm not complaining cuz Ayu's changed her image from classy to sexy and wild, its more cuz the covers are so terrible looking imo D: A "real mess"... maybe that's what the designers are trying to convey? To go with the "Party Queen" title?
Old 2nd March 2012, 10:04 PM
GREEN Initiate

simple is the way to go when she is doing something like this. Is she did it too glam and pretty people would be complaining that it looks to profession to be what she is trying to do.
Old 2nd March 2012, 10:17 PM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayu_ready? View Post
I have to disagree about MY STORY because to me it's one of her best-s, so...full of ballads, but each of them is very good, imho. in terms of composition they are more complicated then simplified, acoustic, lately released beloved, HBYA & of the kind, all the same
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper View Post
when I think of MY STORY ballads I think "Oh, these are songs from inner galaxy. From MY STORY galaxy (...) everything on MY STORY sounds just diffrent. It's MY STORY, it's a package of atmosphere that it's a little close to November song atmosphere.
Love both of you for the comments on "MY STORY" as an album <3
Old 2nd March 2012, 10:21 PM
Initiate

Will never understand the love for MY STORY .MY STORY has great songs, but other ones are boring as hell, ayu has done way better songs before and after
Old 2nd March 2012, 10:33 PM
SURREAL H-Initiate

Covers still feel like an after thought to me, but I'm fine with it. At least now I have the music and vids to look forward to!

"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it."

Old 2nd March 2012, 10:42 PM
from your letter Initiate

Sicerely speaking, I'm loving the concept of the album, I wasn't expecting something meaningful this time, and well, I was surprised... again, by Ayu. xD
And understanding the concept better I'm liking more and more the covers =D
Old 2nd March 2012, 11:00 PM
NOTHING FROM NOTHING Initiate

I am not feeling these covers. Actually the last few album covers have been horrible to me :/

The last cover reminds me of
Old 2nd March 2012, 11:26 PM
I am... Initiate

I wrote an article on why exactly I like the cover and as a response to some of the arguments used against it on my new blog(ironically as my first post since I was really thinking about those covers a lot lately...) since I felt like I wasn't really able to express it right in here without offending people
http://boldlydelicious.wordpress.com...tans-real-mad/

Just a note: That post is not directed at everybody disliking the covers. I can understand and respect disliking them if you just genuinely think they don't look good.
Old 2nd March 2012, 11:47 PM
NOTHING FROM NOTHING Initiate

I read the blog. I like it a lot. I was aware of her sexuality (Japanese and western) but you explained it very well. I still don't favor the cover, though. It's just not my cup of tea, Ayu or someone else-wise. I don't know how you would offend people with this opinion

Quote:
Originally Posted by isthisLOL? View Post
I wrote an article on why exactly I like the cover and as a response to some of the arguments used against it on my new blog(ironically as my first post since I was really thinking about those covers a lot lately...) since I felt like I wasn't really able to express it right in here without offending people

Just a note: That post is not directed at everybody disliking the covers. I can understand and respect disliking them if you just genuinely think they don't look good.
Old 2nd March 2012, 11:49 PM
(don't) Leave me alone Initiate

Quote:

ooh awesome. going to read it now!

edit: very good post. i agree with you, and i hope a lot of people here read it.

Last edited by love in music; 3rd March 2012 at 12:03 AM.
Old 2nd March 2012, 11:50 PM
I am... Initiate

I have a tendency of wording my opinions in a way some people take as insults.
Thanks for your opinion though As I said I have no problem with people disliking the cover. It's just some harsh things I heard in here that really struck me, especially the very first few comments after the cover was revealed.
Old 2nd March 2012, 11:55 PM
July 1st Initiate

Quote:

I don't read a lot, but that was a nice one.
Old 3rd March 2012, 12:02 AM
No way to say Initiate

I don't care about PVs too if they're going to be something like Love songs part 2! those were boooooooooring, just a big waste of money x.x

ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2012-2013 A ~WAKE UP~. Dec 29/30/31, 2012. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~. Apr 13/14, 2013. Saitama Super Arena, Saitama.
ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~. July 27/28, 2013. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~MADE IN JAPAN~. May 22, 2016. XEBIO Arena, Sendai.
ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~MADE IN JAPAN~. July 18, 2016. Osaka-Jo Hall, Osaka.
ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2016-2017 A『Just the beginning -20-』. Dec 29, 2016. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』. July 15/17, 2017. Osaka-Jo Hall, Osaka
ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』. January 9, 2018. ROHM Theatre, Kyoto
Old 3rd March 2012, 12:06 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by YUKARI View Post
I don't care about PVs too if they're going to be something like Love songs part 2! those were boooooooooring, just a big waste of money x.x
They were some of her most meaningful PVs in a while imo.

They'll probably be more like Microphone/Sexy little things.
Old 3rd March 2012, 12:07 AM

Quote:

Really love your article, it's very good!
Old 3rd March 2012, 12:11 AM
Curtain call Initiate

I hope the songs are like party songs that I can jam to.

I wonder if the mods will give an infraction to anyone who uses her ass and boobs as
their avatar and signature. If they do IT WILL BE TOTALLY WORTH IT.

BIGGER COVER NEEDS TO COME SOOOOON
Old 3rd March 2012, 12:11 AM
my name's WOMEN Initiate

Quote:

love your post and your opinions about. I agree with your whole post.

Old 3rd March 2012, 12:13 AM
I am... Initiate

Thanks to everybody commenting on my blog entry. I was expecting people to either read past it or to start a shitstorm but I guessed wrong haha

About the PVs: I have no definite hopes. I can see why Love Songs may have had boring PVs for many people though, but for me personally they were stunning. However I look at them in somewhat a cinematographer's view, so I look for great image composition, concepts, cut...rather than the entertainment aspect.
Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, how beautiful you are, party queen, taskebab