New album 'Party Queen' out 03/21 information thread [VI] - Page 9 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 3rd March 2012, 08:23 PM
YOU Initiate

Seriously I can't see there is any problem with Timmy.
I wish there are more people can speak up for Ayu.
We have the rights to criticize Ayu and at the same time I wish Ayu
sometime can defend herself and tell us why she would make that move.
Which she not usually does that. So Im glad that she got timmy to speak up for her.
They way he twit can be better but I appreciate his intention..
Old 3rd March 2012, 08:28 PM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrenekoi View Post
And did people twitted Ayu or HAL to make sure her team would know some people think the song is crap?
Good point.

People should expect these sorts of things to happen with the changes in social networks and whatnot. Plus, Timmy can have his opinions about our opinions, just like we have opinions about his, etc. Rant off about it however you please, but we should also realise that we probably sound just as annoying to him as he might seem to us.

"If I do, will you come away with me?"
"Yes."

Old 3rd March 2012, 08:51 PM
End of the World Initiate

To be honest, I wouldn't care if Ayu had said what Timmy said (I would be shocked though lol), because it's her work and a comment directed at her fans. She would have taken the repercussion from her action. We're not Timmy's fanbase, nor is Party Queen his product, but what he says will reflect badly on him AND Ayu, which is what I have a problem with.

But eh, when I read it I thought he was hyping up the ~mystery~ of the Party Queen persona. Reading comprehension failure on my part or fans being drama llamas?
Old 3rd March 2012, 08:53 PM
Heartplace Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by relmy View Post
But eh, when I read it I thought he was hyping up the ~mystery~ of the Party Queen persona. Reading comprehension failure on my part or fans being drama llamas?
That's what I thought the first time I read it, but since he tweeted his "I was drunk so I might have attacked the fans" excuse, I'm guessing he was reacting to fans' reactions, not building hype.
Old 3rd March 2012, 08:54 PM
RED LINE ~for TA~ Initiate

Yeah, I'm sorry. But people in the public eye ALWAYS have to be careful.

Unless they want to start looking like Riri or Chris Brown

I mean, I'm happy that we all feel we're mature enough to actually understand what Timmy means when he makes comments....but a lot of people might not take it that way. Some people would see it reflecting badly on her.

Maybe we shouldn't care. idk.

☆ bunnnniiiieeeesssss ☆

- The "New Artists You're Trying Out" Thread -

don't forget to spread the kuu

Old 3rd March 2012, 10:14 PM
GREEN Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Punks View Post
lol Okay, let me put it this way: obviously he CAN say what he wants, it's not like there's some weird force at work that makes it impossible for him to say certain things, BUT that doesn't mean that it's not unprofessional or that it can't have any negative repercussions.

I did not say it's unprofessional to defend your work. I said you have to be professional when dealing with your work. The way he worded his tweet was what made it unprofessional, not the fact that he tried to defend it.

So, no, I didn't misunderstand you; I think you're just looking at this from a naive point of view.
clearly you dont understand what im talking about... there really is no point trying to talk to you. you have your narrow opinion on the subject and i have my more open opinion on it.
nuff said.

Does anyone have any ideas if they plan on releasing any cms for this or not?
it would be rather interesting what they plan to do since we haven't really had any singles.
Old 3rd March 2012, 10:18 PM
Dolls Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamAyu2004 View Post
No... just no.
Just because you are a fan and he works for the company does not give you special privileges to say whatever you want and not have someone reply.
that is stupid. He can say whatever he wants and if you dont like it, well, maybe you shouldn't be saying anything negative to begin with.
If you can't handle it than dont dish it.
You're REALLY going there?

So basically if I don't like something I should shut up and ignore it. Yeah, really smart there.
The last time in history that happened it lead to a massacre, which shows what a completely STUPID way of thinking that is.
I am the one giving Avex my money, OF COURSE I will complain if I don't like something. It is my right, because I'm giving them my money and their product isn't exactly cheap.
Timmy needs to act like a professional and not throw a stan-worthy *****fit. He looks ridiculous and it makes Ayu look bad.
I really hope YOU are ignorant and not just stupid because your logic is severely flawed.
Old 3rd March 2012, 10:28 PM
Rock'n'Roll Circus Initiate

I haven't bothered to read most of the posts since the covers were revealed, but I just have this to say:

If you wanna talk ****, hate just to be a hater, or dislike the covers for no real reason (or just because they're sexual...so what? they have a brilliant concept behind them, it works), then you deserve to be called out by someone like Timmy, or even ayu.

Smh...this is too much over some damn covers.

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる
Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
Arena Tour 2013: A BEST LIVE
Arena Tour 2015: Cirque de Minuit
Arena Tour 2016: MADE IN JAPAN

You can find me on the gram: https://www.instagram.com/b_utifulfighter/
Old 3rd March 2012, 10:38 PM
SURREAL Initiate

No more popcorn left. NOOOOOOOOOOO
Old 3rd March 2012, 10:41 PM
Heartplace Initiate

Quote:
clearly you dont understand what im talking about... there really is no point trying to talk to you. you have your narrow opinion on the subject and i have my more open opinion on it.
nuff said.
Sweetie, I don't think YOU even understand what you're talking about.
Old 3rd March 2012, 10:45 PM

So I ordered the boxset, and I'm wondering, do you guys think that the CD+2DVD that will be inside will be the first-press edition? With the "special case and DVD packaging"? Hm...

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる

Old 3rd March 2012, 10:48 PM
July 1st Initiate

^Normally yes, since the CDL's DVD is displayed separately in the box (obviously).

Old 3rd March 2012, 10:52 PM
I am... Initiate

I'm still wondering how that special first press packaging actually looks like...so far all I've seen is seperate photos of the normally packaged CD+DVD and a seemingly normally packaged DVD, will there be some kind of box both are in?
Old 3rd March 2012, 10:52 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComatoseBunnySnatcher View Post
You're REALLY going there?

So basically if I don't like something I should shut up and ignore it. Yeah, really smart there.
The last time in history that happened it lead to a massacre, which shows what a completely STUPID way of thinking that is.
I am the one giving Avex my money, OF COURSE I will complain if I don't like something. It is my right, because I'm giving them my money and their product isn't exactly cheap.
Timmy needs to act like a professional and not throw a stan-worthy *****fit. He looks ridiculous and it makes Ayu look bad.
I really hope YOU are ignorant and not just stupid because your logic is severely flawed.
If you think that non complaining about an album cover will open doors to massacre, I have to say u have a limited vision of world politics...

And if u disliked the product, just don't buy it. Nobody is forcing you and not buying something u disliked is the biggest complain u can make about it, cuz is the only one that trully afects the industry.

Even disliking the product don't really give u rights to disrespect the people behind it... And this is the major point here, a lot of people are using social media to make not so polite comments about the releases... Timmy got angered this time, Ayu got angered about it a lot in the past. If people are offending Ayu (and they do are sometimes), the most unprofessional Timmy looks replying to those people, it still shows how much passion and appreciation he has for his job, his friend Ayumi and the work put into her releases.

If u compleined to Ayu about the covers as polite as u was on your last post, Timmy could punch u on the face and I would still support him...

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Last edited by Andrenekoi; 3rd March 2012 at 10:55 PM.
Old 3rd March 2012, 10:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavenly View Post
^Normally yes, since the CDL's DVD is displayed separately in the box (obviously).
OK...because I was considering ordering another version, and I figured I'd get the CD+2DVD since it's the only one that has a first-press edition. But I guess I'll get one (or both) of the other editions, so I have all the covers. ^_^

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる

Old 3rd March 2012, 11:02 PM
SURREAL Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrenekoi View Post
If u compleined to Ayu about the covers as polite as u was on your last post, Timmy could punch u on the face and I would still support him...
(If Timmy could punch you in your face for being such an annoying (and offending) smartass, I would immediately become Timmy's fan and force myself to love BRILLANTE. )
Old 3rd March 2012, 11:15 PM
GREEN Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN View Post
So I ordered the boxset, and I'm wondering, do you guys think that the CD+2DVD that will be inside will be the first-press edition? With the "special case and DVD packaging"? Hm...
Im confused... are they normally different?
And what would be the difference between he first press and anything else after that?
Old 3rd March 2012, 11:18 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayJason View Post
(If Timmy could punch you in your face for being such an annoying (and offending) smartass, I would immediately become Timmy's fan and force myself to love BRILLANTE. )
I think u need a hug, definitelly...

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Old 3rd March 2012, 11:18 PM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavenly View Post
Okay this just made me all the more excited for my purchase~

"If I do, will you come away with me?"
"Yes."

Old 3rd March 2012, 11:23 PM

Quote:
Im confused... are they normally different?
And what would be the difference between he first press and anything else after that?
Well idk...I mean we only have the R'n'RC boxset to compare it to...and the only thing different with the CD+DVD in that one is the color of the OBI, I believe.

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる

Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, how beautiful you are, party queen, taskebab