PM Inbox Abuse - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Board Forums > FAQ, Tech Support, and Guidelines

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11th May 2010, 02:16 PM
Boys & Girls Initiate

PM Inbox Abuse

Quote:
Originally Posted by SURREAL__RAINBOW
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainydayumi
Quote:
Originally Posted by SURREAL__RAINBOW
hi
hello i like your sig
yours is butt ugly like your face
I'm getting random abuse from this AHS member, who seems to have ganged up with several other members too and abuse me on the boards. There are more proof in the trashcan. I would understand if it was a joke but the hostility has continued for quite a while and I would like some action be taken? Thank you.

Old 11th May 2010, 02:31 PM
glitter Initiate

i actually reported the post that you deleted where you were insulting me and all the others.

you called me a mexican, homosexual, etc.

they will see that i reported you hope you enjoy your ban
Old 11th May 2010, 02:39 PM
Boys & Girls Initiate

I'm going to ignore your post, as I think you try too hard to get attention. s You can try to shift the topic, but the fact remains that you have been abusing me in PM for over a week. I have proof, you don't. Thank you, have a nice day. (I also reported your post before you edited it, the one where you were cussing at me)

Old 11th May 2010, 02:59 PM
glitter Initiate

How do you know I have no proof of you attacking me and other AHS members?

Do you know what "screencaps" are?
Old 11th May 2010, 03:49 PM
RED LINE ~for TA~ Initiate

Would you STOP making public threads about this?

Whether this is a legitimate issue or not, you need to PM moderators about this, and stop being a damn idiot. This is tacky and retarded and you know it.

It's just beyond annoying now.

Besides, honestly, why would you PM someone that has been abusing you for "quite a while" just to tell them that you like their sig? Grow up.

You bring this stuff on yourself. And too damn bad if you don't like how the moderators handle your ****.

Like I'm sure countless people have told you already, if you don't like it here, then you can leave.

I'm 100% sure that none of us are going to try to stop you.

☆ bunnnniiiieeeesssss ☆

- The "New Artists You're Trying Out" Thread -

don't forget to spread the kuu

Old 11th May 2010, 03:56 PM
Boys & Girls Initiate

I think you got confused between me and kotora, she was the last one to make a thread about this.

I don't understand why you're getting so worked up about a problem that wasn't even given to you, this is in the Support forum and hence directed towards the Mods to solve. Members are welcomed to contribute, but I don't see you doing that right now.

If you want to take sides and support someone then perhaps you should handle it in PM. The only reason I'd say "I like your sig" is to steer the conversation elsewhere as I am frankly sick of his negativity.

Maybe you should take your own advice emiko, if you don't like seeing all these threads you should leave. I'm entitled to post as a member, and whether I want to stay here or not it's up to me.

PS: I'm comfortable with my standing in this forum, and I don't feel the need to suddenly change my signature from something stupid to something generic to play the victim either. Like it or hate it, I enjoy being a member here. Heard of the "ignore post" button?

Old 11th May 2010, 05:41 PM
count down Initiate

if SURREAL_RAINBOW was speaking the truth that you had deleted some PMs towards him that were insulting, then err please do not distort facts and act as a victim here. it's just really annoying especially since that kotora drama didn't end well.

more importantly, please give basic respect to yourself and SURREAL_RAINBOW and settle your petty little PM quarrels amongst yourselves or direct this via PM to the moderators. posting it here where everyone can see not only makes us all sick of you, it's not helping in any way either. so yeah, please, stop being a drama queen.

YAYAYAYA GAGAGAGA DADADADA WOWOWOWO

Old 11th May 2010, 05:44 PM
No way to say Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainydayumi View Post
this is in the Support forum and hence directed towards the Mods to solve.
I don't think the mods want to solve fights between members though~ That's the job of the members who are arguing... I'm not going to take sides here, because I myself don't like fighting, but I think that if you don't like what someone has to say, just ignore them. I don't know who's really at fault here but as of right now, you both are. Sometimes, it's better just to leave things as they are, and if it's getting to be a huge problem, report the post or person and be done with it. There's really no need to be making public threads about it~

Like I said before, I'm not under any circumstances "taking sides" but I will tell you that I've noticed you making unnecessary posts to other members... So before accusing anyone else, I would make sure your own house is clean, as they say (>_<)
Old 11th May 2010, 05:51 PM
Sexy little things Protector

Jeez, this again?

Do not post personal issues in PMs on the forum. Especially don't make threads about them.

Do not post PMs without having ever even informed the staff of said PMs. We don't appreciate your telling us to deal with them without having ever reported them.

The staff is not responsible for anything said in PMs.

Don't do it again. This is the second time you have been involved in a thread like this. No excuses.

The staff will not act on this thread for all these said reasons, at least half of them being forum rules (that you can go read from a link on the front page if you'd like).

Drop the subject. Period.

Last edited by sugarbasil; 11th May 2010 at 05:55 PM.
Old 11th May 2010, 05:54 PM
Curtain call Initiate

Old 11th May 2010, 07:49 PM
Initiate

Dude, you need to stop. I had a whole rant to say, lol, but Emiko and Sugar pretty much said it all, and everybody else reinforced it. Oh, and Surreal ensured that you're not so innocent, yourself.

Quote:
...PS: I'm comfortable with my standing in this forum, and I don't feel the need to suddenly change my signature from something stupid to something generic to play the victim either. Like it or hate it, I enjoy being a member here. Heard of the "ignore post" button?
You know, that's not a bad idea...... I might do it, since you're so annoying... But then again, your trolling and whining is pathetic in the most humourous of ways, so I'm tied.

Many thanks to captain-kawaii123 for specially drawing this chibi for me, and also to ownsarai for creating the beautiful signature.
Old 11th May 2010, 08:44 PM
neverending dream Initiate

Quote:
I'm going to ignore your post, as I think you try too hard to get attention. s You can try to shift the topic, but the fact remains that you have been abusing me in PM for over a week. I have proof, you don't. Thank you, have a nice day. (I also reported your post before you edited it, the one where you were cussing at me)
WAIT are we talking about SURREAL__RAINBOW or you? Because to me you're the one who's desperately seeking attention.

Seriously you sound like a whining 4 year old.
Closed Thread