[News] Ayu to perform at Music Station 29 July - Page 8 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 30th July 2016, 02:20 AM
Boys & Girls Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayu-michan View Post
^ They talked about her double eyelid last year on MS? I noticed her lids were totally off but I didn't know she ever got criticized for it.

FLOWER was so so so beautiful, her vocal wasn't exactly the best but tolerable, I'm content with this.
They didn't talk about it on MS, but pics of her face/make up spread like wildfire on the internet after her performance. Netizens took badly timed screencaps of her face and were making jokes about her, where it was obvious the eyelid tape wasn't done properly (shame on the makeup artist, cause it made ayu look bad). It became a topic on the chinese news and on sites like girlschannel, where everyone was calling her an oba-san and having deteriorating looks.
Old 30th July 2016, 02:32 AM
Virgin Road Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryusei View Post
Uploaded the music station episode here you go, I'll probably take this back down after the weekend so download now lol
Thanks..downloading right now...

Ayumi Hamasaki...Queen of my life...

Old 30th July 2016, 03:55 AM
Beautiful Day Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillTime111 View Post
Music Station's audio system is known for being unforgiving and very raw. With that said, I think Ayu did a great job!!! It's difficult to sound this great on MS, I couldn't be happier with the performance! My only dislike was the camera work as well, I'm surprised because usually artists come in several hrs before hand to rehearse their performance with MS staff. The camera work was okay, but could've been better. Overall, great performance and visuals, glad to see she's back on TV more often
How is MSte's audio system unforgiving and very raw?
Old 30th July 2016, 05:15 AM
Virgin Road Initiate

I think she did a good job..like I hear it now in HQ..she sounded on key on 95% of the song...her charisma and presence shined...I have no complaint of yesterday performance..

I enjoy watched the whole Music station as well..really fun to watch her reaction to other artist talked part...

I really hope that she will come back and more active to attend several tv shows again.

Ayumi Hamasaki...Queen of my life...

Old 30th July 2016, 06:49 AM
TO BE Initiate

apart from the shaky start and the small flub in lyrics, this was actually a pretty great performance, i am surprised!
Old 30th July 2016, 11:33 AM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayuinh.k? View Post
They didn't talk about it on MS, but pics of her face/make up spread like wildfire on the internet after her performance. Netizens took badly timed screencaps of her face and were making jokes about her, where it was obvious the eyelid tape wasn't done properly (shame on the makeup artist, cause it made ayu look bad). It became a topic on the chinese news and on sites like girlschannel, where everyone was calling her an oba-san and having deteriorating looks.
Which performance was it? I thought she had surgery to get double eyelids so why would she need eyelid tape?

I'm pretty sure haters on girlschannel and so on don't even need something wrong from ayu to make jokes about her, every time she's on TV they just feel the need to bash her for existing.

arena tour 2016 ~M(A)DE IN JAPAN~ @ Yoyogi : 08/07 & 09/07
arena tour 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th anniversary~ @ Osaka-jô hall : 21/07 & 22/07
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2023-2024 A ~A COMPLETE 25~ @ Yoyogi : 30/12 & 31/12

浜崎あゆみ ~since 2009~
tumblr ; last.fm

Old 30th July 2016, 11:52 AM
opening Run Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by attractive nausea View Post
Which performance was it? I thought she had surgery to get double eyelids so why would she need eyelid tape?

I'm pretty sure haters on girlschannel and so on don't even need something wrong from ayu to make jokes about her, every time she's on TV they just feel the need to bash her for existing.
A Song Is Born.
http://girlschannel.net/topics/486926/
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2012-2013 ~WAKE UP~ (29.12, 30.12, 31.12)
15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~ (11.05, 12.05 (Yokohama), 15.05, 16.05 (Osaka)
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2013-2014 A (29.12, 30.12, 31.12)
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2014-2015 A, Cirque de Minuit (29.12, 30.12, 31.12)
ARENA TOUR 2015 Cirque de Minuit ~真夜中のサーカス~(11.04, 12.04 Saitama)
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2015-2016 A ~MADE IN TOKYO~ (29.12, 30.12, 31.12)
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2016-2017 A『Just the beginning -20-』(29.12, 30.12)
Old 30th July 2016, 12:10 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

^ Oh thanks! I had completely forgotten about that performance!

arena tour 2016 ~M(A)DE IN JAPAN~ @ Yoyogi : 08/07 & 09/07
arena tour 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th anniversary~ @ Osaka-jô hall : 21/07 & 22/07
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2023-2024 A ~A COMPLETE 25~ @ Yoyogi : 30/12 & 31/12

浜崎あゆみ ~since 2009~
tumblr ; last.fm

Old 30th July 2016, 01:37 PM
Daybreak Guardian

Quote:
That's pretty much what they do. They're evil.
Old 30th July 2016, 02:17 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Quote:

You can slightly change the shape of the eyes using eyelid tapes... So I guess for someone who from times to times change looks completely using the tapes just make far more sense.

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Old 30th July 2016, 02:23 PM
TO BE Initiate

her performance was .. OK! Not amazing but neither a disaster! But i was really surprised when i hear the audience applauding and yelling when ayu walked up the stage! Made me somehow happy !

I want to turn into a flower, grow thorns,
wither, fall and rot away
Don’t pick me up, leave me
Forget me

Old 31st July 2016, 01:05 AM
still alone Initiate

I don't know. It seems people have a special dislike for Ayu. They always have to try and bring her down.
It's so weird to me because she is so sweet and genuine, she doesn't bother anybody. I get if somebody doesn't like her music because everyone has their personal taste. But I don't get why they say mean things about her appearance or that she is fake or has no talent.
Old 31st July 2016, 03:16 AM
P.S II Initiate

^ Haters gonna hate, and they have nothing better to do but bashing others...
Old 31st July 2016, 05:42 AM
Two of us Initiate

Really happy with the performance, nice how she changed it up slightly from the tour.

You can definitely hear the improvement in her voice for the last chorus when she's standing as opposed to sitting. I guess that's what I was most disappointed about during this year's arena tour, that she's sitting in the boat for the whole song.

CDL 2010.12.31 * CDL 2011.12.29-31 * AT 2012.07.28, 08.11-12
AT 2013.07.13 * CDL 2014.12.30-31 * AT 2015.06.06-07
TA 2015.10.19-20 * AT 2016.05.15 *AT 2017.06.17-18, 29

Old 3rd August 2016, 01:39 PM
Born To Be... Initiate

Catching up on this stuff, because I am on holiday and wifi is hard to get here. So sorry if I bring up old news.

For Ayu, she sounded pretty good. Much better than last time at MS. Performance was also very nice, really eye-catching. Hate her costume though, it looks totally unflattering on her and those sewed on butterflies are top carnavalesque (in a bad way). Thankfully it blended nicely in the set, so that is a good thing. Applause for Ayu, I think she did really well, considering how worried we are about her vocals.

As for her eyelid tape conversation here above. So cruel of girlchannel to say such things. Okay, those are really not great pictures of Ayu, but it is kinda her natural self. Do people need to be aliens every time on the day and look perfect all the time? When I watched the performance I really did not pay any attention to this detail. The nerve some people have to bring another woman down with everything they get. Ugh.

Old 9th August 2016, 01:08 AM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

This performance was better than I expected. I don't super love how she yells the chorus at some parts, but with the music the yelling works for this song a fair bit more than it does other songs she tends to yell lately.

Whoever was in control of the camera needs a firm talking to, some parts are just awful in that regard. >.>

She looks beautiful as heck, her makeup is lovely and natural. Don't super love the butterflies, but that's okay.

Tags
flower, m(a)de in japan, made in japan, music station