CDJapan has started shipping Rock 'n' Roll Circus - Page 5 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 14th April 2010, 02:23 AM
And Then Initiate

mine got shipped out this morning!!

hope it gets there before the weekend!
Old 14th April 2010, 04:23 AM
BALLAD Initiate

finally my box set from YA is shipped, but my lottery gift are ship together wit5h my R'n'R posters...hmmm....looks like i got the poster from the lottery

My Instagram

Old 14th April 2010, 05:03 AM
ayu-mi-x Initiate

CDJ emailed me to revise shipping charges on Monday, i replied yesterday. this morning they sent me the email on this 500 yen coupon for my purchase. But my order still in shipping process! no change since Monday...

They usually email when they ship out the order right? and if shipping method was registered or EMS, they provide the tracking number too. does this mean they haven't shipped out my ordeR?

Old 14th April 2010, 09:34 AM
Naturally Initiate

I used the airmail tracking today (I totally forgot Airmail HAD tracking, or didn't realize it ever did!) and as it turns out, one of my copies of the album shipped out on the 10th, the other on the 12th... It's going to be like Christmas lol Like presents keep coming in.
Old 14th April 2010, 10:04 AM
TO BE Initiate

I'm tracking my parcel but it says the status of it is 'advised', what does that mean????????? aah I dont like it lol
Old 14th April 2010, 10:47 AM
still alone Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by me0wie View Post
CDJ emailed me to revise shipping charges on Monday, i replied yesterday. this morning they sent me the email on this 500 yen coupon for my purchase. But my order still in shipping process! no change since Monday...

They usually email when they ship out the order right? and if shipping method was registered or EMS, they provide the tracking number too. does this mean they haven't shipped out my ordeR?
It takes about two days. Did you say you approved of the extra charge on your card? Otherwise it's not going to get shipped. Mine just got shipped today. Reply to e-mail -> response in 2 days -> order is shipped out 2 days later.
Old 14th April 2010, 12:04 PM
ANGEL'S SONG Initiate

hey interesting, but yesasia has more copies of the limited boxset. just they now boosted up the price to $179.99US to account for including the posters.
Old 14th April 2010, 12:14 PM
Gut it-pez Initiate

Just checked my EMS tracking, it arrived at the Post Office late last night, but now it says "Retention"... that can't be good =/

http://www.facebook.com/tordek42 Feel free too add me on facebook, just let me know your from AHS
Old 14th April 2010, 12:22 PM
neverending dream Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by LacusClyne View Post
err. actually they ship the orders that were place first.

I tend to place my order within the first 2 days, so i get them really fast.
Hmmm based on what happened to me, that first line is pretty much false. I preordered my box set on the VERY DAY it was listed on 5th March but mine only just got shipped today while others had theirs shipped yesterday

Nonetheless now that it's shipped I guess I'm happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierofSilence View Post
hey interesting, but yesasia has more copies of the limited boxset. just they now boosted up the price to $179.99US to account for including the posters.
Lol hi rip offs!

Old 14th April 2010, 12:28 PM
Endless sorrow Initiate

I wonder when mine will arrive. I chose normal Air mail and my status changed on monday morning. You think i will get it before weekend? ^^
Old 14th April 2010, 12:31 PM
ANGEL'S SONG Initiate

^Depends where u ordered from. I find airmail from CDJapan arrives in 4-5 business days myself, while YA's shipping takes 7 business days. Also depends on whether or not you live in a place that has mail on Saturdays cause if you don't that'd slow it down a tad.

oh and this is confusing. My YA order status has now been changed back to "ready to be shipped".... If it doesn't officially ship within next hour then I know they won't ship it til when I wake up tomorrow morning.

Last edited by ILoveGeniuses; 14th April 2010 at 12:34 PM.
Old 14th April 2010, 12:35 PM
Endless sorrow Initiate

Mhm, thanks for info. I ordered in Cdjapan so i will have hope to get it before saturday cause i can't say if the mail works then or not trully... but thanks for information
Old 14th April 2010, 12:39 PM
A BALLADS Initiate

^ I got mine today, choose Armail @ CDJapan and received the email on monday morning (but they actually shipped it on friday it seems). So yeah, you should receive it before the week end, it might also depends on where you live (if it's Europe or the US, you should be getting it soon!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN View Post
getting annoyed...people in CA have received their orders, but not me. It still says "In shipping process" on CDJ...come on!
Or it could also mean you've won something and they didn't have it in stock yet :p
Or it could also be that they shipped it already but forgot to update your page (it happened to me once, I received my order and the statut was stilll "in shipping progress" on the page

KUMONOITO.NETDEVIANTART.COMTWITTER

Old 14th April 2010, 01:29 PM
ayu-mi-x Initiate

mine should be coming tonight or tomorrow!!!!

Old 14th April 2010, 01:36 PM
Over Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelSenshi View Post
I used the airmail tracking today (I totally forgot Airmail HAD tracking, or didn't realize it ever did!) and as it turns out, one of my copies of the album shipped out on the 10th, the other on the 12th... It's going to be like Christmas lol Like presents keep coming in.
Yeah, I just knew it can be tracked too, thanks to nanakopy. CDJ kept insisting that there's no online tracking for registered airmail, haha. Mine shipped out on the 12th, ah well. Tomorrow makes it four days, and I just can't wait any longer T____T

honto no watashi wo anata wa wakaranai

Old 14th April 2010, 01:41 PM
Rock'n'Roll Circus Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utena View Post
^ I got mine today, choose Armail @ CDJapan and received the email on monday morning (but they actually shipped it on friday it seems). So yeah, you should receive it before the week end, it might also depends on where you live (if it's Europe or the US, you should be getting it soon!)

Or it could also mean you've won something and they didn't have it in stock yet :p
Or it could also be that they shipped it already but forgot to update your page (it happened to me once, I received my order and the statut was stilll "in shipping progress" on the page
ok...idk what to do...maybe I should contact them. I NEVER got an email to revise shipping, they just upgraded to EMS without even letting me know. So...i mean I don't care, but still...i hope they just forgot to update my page. They may receive a disgruntled email in a few hours.

I ANT BELIEVE IT STILL SAYS IN SHIPPING PROCESS.
Old 14th April 2010, 02:00 PM
Naturally Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by majrakun View Post
Yeah, I just knew it can be tracked too, thanks to nanakopy. CDJ kept insisting that there's no online tracking for registered airmail, haha. Mine shipped out on the 12th, ah well. Tomorrow makes it four days, and I just can't wait any longer T____T
Ahh!!! So I wasn't wrong! I thought I was going crazy; they made such a show of stating that only EMS had tracking that it never occured to me that Airmail did have it and I only realized recently.

I used to get my packages with EMS, but I get them with airmail now; EMS shipping is just waaaay too expensive, especially on CDJ.

For the one that came in on the 10th, it should be here by now, for the 12th one tomorrow is only so my fourth day then.
Old 14th April 2010, 02:22 PM
Initiate

CD Japans EMS was a lot faster for the last times I ordered I always got my albums on the day of release Japan time aka one day early my time but this time the wait is really killing me since they didnt ship it up until yesterday and its apperantly still in Japan now :/

Detailed Results:

Bullet Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
Bullet Foreign International Dispatch, April 13, 2010, 5:20 pm, TOKYO INT CONTAINER 1, JAPAN
Bullet Foreign Arrival at Outward Office, April 13, 2010, 5:09 pm, TOKYO INT CONTAINER 1, JAPAN
Bullet Foreign Acceptance, April 13, 2010, 2:48 pm, JAPAN
Old 14th April 2010, 02:55 PM
Two of us Initiate

My box went into shipping process on the 13th and it got shipped on April 14th 5:18 AM, now i can't trace it until it reaches europe.
i really hope that i'll get it maybe friday or saturday, but with the box being big and heavy i'm afraid customs is gonna ruin my plans and keep the box and i'll have to pay extra for it.

They kept my NL USB for 18 day .. seriously 18 whole days and when it got here i had to pay €36 extra. ( €36 = araound 49 / 50 dollars) seriously i don't even want to know how much extra i'll have to pay for the box when they decide to keep it :S stupid Customs

Got Twitter ? Click!

Old 14th April 2010, 02:58 PM
until that Day… Initiate

^
my boxset also just being shipped today~ goshh it'll need 3 - 6 days to arrive T__T
gosh~ why so latee~~~
me too~ i'm gonna go face the custom this time T__T

Tags
ayu, ayumi, cdjapan, hamasaki ayumi, rock'n'roll circus